Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School for the Animals.

Desiree's tail thudded hard against the seat of the limo, and she growled hotly. There was no way she was going to last much longer if he kept this up. "Mnn...Oh, Midnight...YES!" She cried out suddenly as he started rubbing her breasts, and came hard around his fingers, her pussy walls milking them as he continued to tease her. Her hips bucked against his hand and mouth, and she arched her back as she continued to orgasm around him.

Midnight growled softly lapping up all her juices pulling his fingers out of her pushing his mouth closer so as not to miss a drop as it covered his face. He growled cleaning her up looking up at her then in that second he realized that the limo was pulling up to their hotel. â??mmm we are here my love you had better get your skirt back down.â? He didnâ??t even move from between her legs as he said that smirking.

Desiree rolled her eyes when she realized he wasn't going to move anytime soon, at least until the door to the limo would be opened by the chauffeur. She smirked and pulled the skirt of her wedding dress down, making sure to get it so it was between him and her pussy, denying him access to her still wet snatch. "Mmm...Midnight, are you going to take me up to our room just to have your way with me, no matter what I say to try and deter you?"

He smirked larger leaning in nuzzling against her leg, â??Mmmm if I had a choice I would do just that right now here but I thinkâ?¦â? he leaned back as the door was opened, â??Other people would get in the way.â? He got out and then turned to help her out smiling and kissing her deeply once before he took her arm lovingly and turned to the hotel to get their key to there room.

Desiree grinned and licked his cheek, standing up and taking his hand as he helped her out of the limo. She giggled and licked her lips, taking his offered arm and wagging her tail happily. Her hands moved under the back of his tux, and she raked her claws over his chest. Her tail wagged, and she wanted him so badly. It took so long for them to get the key to the room, but bit her lip and hopped from foot to foot.

He growled at her claws and when he was given their keep he pulled her quickly to the elevator pushing her back against the door when it closed with only them inside. His hands came up pulling the cups of her dress down exposing her breasts to his hands as he leaned in close kissing her neck and collar bone nipping lightly at her exposed breasts wanting to devour her totally.

She yelped and grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck as he molested her breasts inside the elevator. Her tail wagged, and she moaned loudly. "Mnn...Midnight...so good..." Her tail wrapped around his, and she nipped his ears lightly. She licked her lips and panted softly, wanting to be taken roughly by the beast that she knew this wolf could be. Her hands quickly worked to start unbuttoning his shirt, and she moved to kiss him deeply, her mating heat quickly taking over.

He growled ready to take her right there, then the door dinged. He quickly set her down on her feet and replaced her dress in the right place. He hurried them to the royal suite growling deeply as he pushed open the door and her inside it shutting to door and turning around after locking it.

She laughed softly when the doors to the elevator opened, and she licked her lips happily, letting him pull her dress back up. She tailed after him, her hand in his as they raced to the suite. Desiree let out a cutely excited laugh when he pushed her in and slammed the door shut behind both of them. "Mmm...my mate and husband wants his little bitch, doesn't he?" she panted hotly, tail wagging happily. "Mmm...take me as you wish my beloved!"

He growled grabbing her roughly pulling her tight against his body his hands pulling her dress top back down and exposing her breasts and stomach again. Pushing her hard back against the door he leaned down taking her whole breast into his mouth and sucking on it hard as he began working her dress up to get at her panties and pussy.

She growled and arched her back, her tail thudding against the door. She helped him pull her skirt up with one hand, and the other went into his hair, holding his head firmly against her breasts. She was loving how he took her whole breast in her mouth, using her as a chew toy once more. Her pussy was soaking wet, dripping through her panties, and she needed to feel his length deep inside her again.

He ripped her panties off in one stroke not caring that they were now shredded and unusable. He moved to the other breast sucking and chewing lightly on it growling deep in his throat as he pushed his pants down rubbing his cock tip against her wet pussy lightly growling at the familiar feel of her tight wetness before he started to slowly sink inside her.

She growled and writhed against him, yelping when he tore her panties off. She was so tempted to tear his pants off, but when he dropped them, well, she growled happily, her hips bucking against his as she felt his cock start to slip inside her. Her tail wagged, and her back arched happily, enjoying the thick piece of meat between her legs. Her legs wrapped around his waist, and she wanted him to take her hard.

He did just that leaning his head into her neck he started to thrust deep and hard into her tight wet cunt growling nipping at the mark he had left on her neck ever so long ago. His hands brushed over her body pulling her hips to him as he pounded into her like the bitch she was.

She moaned and writhed against him, giggling when she felt his teeth against his mark on her. it had taken so long for it to heal in the first place, but it seemed like he was going to mark her all over again. Her hips bucked as hard into him as she could, never wanting him to stop taking her like this.

He growled biting hard into her neck marking her all over again his thrusts becoming faster and harder taking her deep and rough as he had learned she preferred it early on. His claws dug into her hips as he pulled her hard against his thrusts taking her deeply knowing she loved it and he started to knot inside her filling her even more.

She dug her claws into his shoulders, biting her lip happily as he pounded away at her body. Each thrust caused a sharp, pleasure filled yip to escape her lips, and a long moan of pure, agonizing lust tore out of her throat when she felt him starting to knot her. Her pussy was already tight, and now it was being stretched all the more, the way she loved it.

He growled his thrusts changing to deeper and harder ones since he was having a hard time pulling out. He pushed his thick cock into her womb growling at the change of pressure. He nuzzled into her neck biting it again panting hard as his thrusts continued and got faster again more strength going into them making his knot pop in and out of her tightness.

She panted and ground her hips against his, knowing she wasn't going to last too much longer. Once she felt him change direction and started thrusting into her womb, her toes curled, and she nearly screamed from the pleasure. Her pussy tightened all the more in warning, and her claws raked down his back. Suddenly, she cried out and moved to bite her own mark on him hard as her snatch started milking him roughly.

He growled deeply biting harder adding some to the mark on her shoulder, there was no way he was holding back with that heavy of a orgasm. He came hard his seed spilling out into her womb and pussy and forcing out around his cock and down her legs. He pulled back panting, â??I love you so much Desiree.â? As he slowly let her down pulling his still hard cock out.

She growled and panted hard, finally releasing his mark after she felt him spill out into her. Her tail wagged and she managed to move the skirt of her dress out of the way so she didn't get their mixed cum on it. She lightly nipped his jaw and grinned up at him. "Mmm...I love you too, Midnight. Far more than I could say in words."

He smiled nodding knowing full well how she felt about not being able to say it. nuzzling in close he slowly turned her around and started to unzip her dress helping her out of the finery so as not to get it dirty. His next task was to remove her remaining clothes though there werenâ??t many. When he had her naked he nuzzled against her neck growling. â??mmm my little fox bitch.â?

She smiled and licked her lips, grinning as he unzipped her dress, helping her out of the miles of fabric on her body. She giggled and licked her lips, her hands moving to unbutton his shirt and strip him out of his tux. She knew it was too expensive to allow to get filthy and ruin it with their mixed cum. She smirked and nipped him roughly, tail still wagging as she pulled his pants and boxers off. "My big, naughty beast."

He growled down at her his hands brushing over her naked fur loving the soft fine feel of her running through his fingers. He was more than ready to do his duty as a husband yet again his cock never having softened the whole way. He growled stroking his hand along the underside of her muzzle wanting to feel all of her body wrapped around him. â??mmm Naughty, yes I amâ?¦though bigâ?¦mmm not too big for this sweet mouth I hope.â? He kissed her deeply.

She grinned and wrapped her legs tighter around his waist, tail wagging happily. She was enjoying his hands stroking her fur, and she only wanted more. She would arch up into his hands, moaning softly as they drifted over her belly and chest. She murred softly and leaned her head back, eyes closed happily, when he started stroking under her jaw. After a moment, she looked up at him and grinned happily. "I happen to love how big you are...and I love sucking on that massive cock of yours also."

Back
Top Bottom