Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School for the Animals.

He growled smiling nipping at the underside of her jaw stepping back from her spreading her legs wide. â??I am glad to get down and eat you again love but I have a feeling you would rather take this massive cock deep into your mouth then have my muzzle buried inside your cunt.â? He growled starting to nip down her neck letting her legs down, â??but if you donâ??t hurry I wonâ??t let you.â?

She giggled and sat up, quickly moving to pin him down and take his cock in her mouth. She did want to taste him, and since he already had a chance to eat her pussy, well, it was her turn to have fun. She flicked her tongue against his tip and nipped it lightly, growling softly. Then she licked him from base to tip, even taking a moment to suck on his balls before returning to his cock.

He growled loving the way she just pushed him down and took what she wanted. His hand moved down into her hair interlacing his fingers into it as she began the art form she had mastered of sucking his cock.

She grinned and moaned softly, enjoying the taste of their mixed cum still left on his cock. She turned slightly, her tail brushing against his muzzle as if begging him to bite it. She started moving on his cocks lowly, picking up speed for a moment, then stopping completely to just hold him in her maw. She knew she needed to tease him until he couldn't take it any longer. That was what made it fun.

He growled softly nipping at her tail letting his teeth graze it lightly as she brushed it past his maw. His hand tightened in her hair as he growled lightly at her stopping not wanting her to. He looked down at her bucking his hips against her mouth a little and whimpering loving the feel of her wet mouth around his thick cock. â??Mmmm please love donâ??t tease me like that.â?

Desiree pulled back and smirked, laughing softly. "What? My husband doesn't like being teased like this? I thought he enjoyed this." She raked her teeth along his cock lightly before nipping his tip and moving back once more. "I guess he doesn't want his cock sucked anymore then." She pretended to move back, as though she was gonna go to bed. "Of course, there is something you could do. You could always beg for it, my love."

He growled nuzzling against her neck after she stopped. He knew she had made her point, she wanted to tease him and he would just have to put up with it. growling lightly he nipped her neck putting on a good whine, â??Please baby I need your mouth, I need your teasing tongue on my cock Please! Donâ??t keep them from me.â?

She smirked and licked her lips, tail wagging again. She licked at his jaw before moving back down on him, taking his cock into her mouth. She didn't wait to tease him any more, and started moving on him hard. Her hand moved up to rub at his balls also, growling as she took him deep into her throat and swallowed around his cock.

He groaned the instant that he mouth touched his cock again arching up into it as she took him deep into her throat. He growled panting as she started to move hard on his cock her teeth grazing it now and then making him gasp and jump in pleasure. The feeling of her throat around his cock and swallowing was just about more then he could handle and his balls tighten and the first jet of cum shot into her mouth.

She moaned and swallowed as much of his cum as she could, her tail wagging happily. Some of it dribbled out of her mouth, and she licked her lips happily. She moved up and kissed her new husband deeply, grinning happily. "Mmm...you taste so good...and it's all mine." She straddled him, sitting on his stomach as she bent down to kiss him deeply again, her tail brushing against her tight pussy and ass, the tip of it dipping inside her ass.

He groaned in pleasure loving how she took so much of his cum into her mouth. He had to have her again but his cock needed a little bit of time to recover. Nuzzling in against her neck his hand brushed over her back and ass feeling what her tail was doing. â??You are such a little slut, why did I ever want to marry you?â? he said playfully his cock quickly rehardening.

She grinned and licked his cheek before nipping his jaw. "Mmm...I may be a slut, but I'm your slut. You claimed me over and over and over again." One hand moved up to lightly trace his mark on her throat. Her tail slipped out of her ass to dip into her pussy, going deep enough to rub at her g spot, and making her moan softly.

He growled kissing her deeply, â??Yes you are my slut and donâ??t forget it.â? he quickly pushed her off him and stood pulling her out of bed and onto the floor forcing her to her hands and knees. He knew how much she loved when he was rough and dominating so he did just that. Moving behind her he pulled her tail from her pussy and rubbed his hard cock against her wet slit growling. â??What are you?â?

She yipped when he pulled her to the floor and tugged her tail out of her ass. Of course, that allowed her to wag her tail freely, and grin. She looked back at him and started panting softly. She lifted her tail up so he could see her ass, and feel just how tight and wanting she was. "Mmm...I am your cock and cum slut. I want your cock deep in my ass, abusing me even more love."

He growled and gave her what she asked for using their combined cum that was dripping out of her pussy he got his cock and her ass wet; and shoved his hard thick cock deep into her tight ass filling her up with his thickness. â??Mmm and youâ??re my little fox bitch arenâ??t you?â? his fingers scratched at her back and ass growling and spanking her roughly as he pounded away abusing her ass.

Desiree moaned and growled, her hips bucking back into that cock she loved so much. She wanted him to pull her tail as he nailed her hard. She gasped and panted, enjoying that rod, and she bit her lip happily. Her back arched in pleasure as he scratched and spanked her. "Mmm...I am your fox bitch...and your fox bitch wants it harder."

His hand brushed through the soft fur of her tail as he leaned down nipping at the base of her neck his other hand scratching at her back. â??Then your wolf with give it to you harder my bitch.â? His pace doubled slamming hard into her ass their hips slapping together loudly as he used her tail to lift her ass up changing the angle that he pounded into her.

She yipped and moaned loudly, her claws digging into the carpet on the floor as he pounded her. She lowered herself so her front half was on the ground, and her ass was high in the air. With her husband going like he was into her snatch, she wasn't going to last much longer. Suddenly, she cried out and came hard around his cock, milking it roughly and enjoying it.

The instant she started to orgasm he pulled his thick cock out of her tight ass picking her up roughly and tossing her onto the bed her throws of orgasm still rocking her body. He growled turning her over onto her knees pushing her head down growling deeply in dominance over her as he pushed his still hard cock fresh from her ass into her still orgasming pussy.

She yipped and growled when he pulled out of her ass and tossed her on the bed, her tail wagging happily. She loved it when he did this to her, and she was already panting with desire. She writhed and ached for more, needing him to make her cum even more. His hands on her body as he flipped her over made her growl, enjoying the power he had over her little body. She gasped and sank her teeth into one of the pillows on the bed when he shoved himself into her pussy.

He growled holding her down his hand pulling her hair to one side as he leaned down nipping her neck hard. â??My little fox bitch.â? He rammed hard and deep in and out of her tight pussy. it wasnâ??t long before he pulled out for a second and stood up on the bed with her ass up in the air. With his new angle he slammed roughly back into her dripping pussy pounding down into her g-spot hard.

Desiree gasped when he changed position, and she didn't last all that much longer. Her teeth tore into the pillow, and she cried out suddenly, cumming hard around his length. But before her first orgasm died down, she came again, and again, squirting hard all over the bed. She wanted his cum so badly, and she was so close to blacking out from all of the pleasure her mate could possibly give her.

He came with her hard his cum pouring into her pussy with such violence that it sprayed back out as though she was the one cumming or at least some of it. he collapsed down next to her nuzzling into her neck growling and holding her rubbing her pussy and clit with his massive cock still inside her. â??I love you Desiree and I love making you squirt like that.â?

Desiree's body was aching deliciously, yet a little painfully, and she couldn't really move from where she was curled up beside him. Her tail wagged lazily, and she nuzzled close to him, loving the feel of his cock still buried deep inside her. "I love you too, Midnight...I love feeling you cum so hard that it squirts out around your massive knot..."

He smiled kissing her hair feeling drain completely. He rolled onto his side kissing her neck and snuggling her close against his chest. â??mmmm I love you so much my wifeâ?¦mmm lets rest baby and then maybe continue our wedding night.â? He nuzzled close slowly closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Back
Top Bottom