Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School for the Animals.

Midnight nuzzled against her neck smirking as she and her friends talked about what had happened. His hand around her waist started to gently rub her leg pulling her closer growling softly against her neck letting her know how much he loved her without having to say anything. She and her friend were having such a good time that midnight didnâ??t want to interrupt them but at the same time he wanted Desiree alone with just him but for now he was ok though her hot ass pressed against his cock was making things, and him hard.

Desiree stayed still in his lap while she talked, not wanting to make things too difficult for him...for once. She was very comfortable in his lap now, and she was planning on staying there for a long time...at least until the bell rang. Once it did, she groaned and stood up slowly. "What class do you have now, love?" Her friends were up and already waiting for the two of them to join them. She leaned down to kiss him deeply, grinning sweetly.

He growled softly as she had to get up and smiled up at her kissing her back just as deeply and letting his hand rub over one of her long shapely legs. â??Well I know what class I want it to be...â? he smirked standing up kissing her lips again whispering, â??and that is your anatomy but I donâ??t think they offer that as a class.â? He smirked wrapping his arm around her waist and slowly leading her over toward her friends. â??I have English lit. in about ten minutes, â?? he smirked, â??to give you the real answer.â?

She smiled and kissed him back, snuggling against him as she felt his arms pushing her through the door to her friends. "You get a private tutor in my anatomy when we get home...so no complaining." She grinned and nipped him lightly. "You have English lit? Eww...I have Calculus." She smiled and tugged his tail, before swatting his ass. "Go to class. I'll see you in a little while." She kissed him sweetly before joining her friends.

He grinned gently pulling her tail as she walked away and blew her a kiss before turning to head to his class. It was actually wasnâ??t that bad of a class the teacher was very open minded and as long as you didnâ??t make it harder on the other students to study and listen he didnâ??t care what you did as long as you did the homework. The teacher didnâ??t say anything that wasnâ??t in the book and since Ralph was already planning on reading it the class was pointless.

They were let out early and so he went to find Desiree at her class. He was standing outside the door as they got out and was going to grab his mate from behind when she came out.

Desiree yelped playfully when she felt him pull her tail. She playfully snapped at him, blowing him a kiss as well. Of course, she had this class with several of her friends, so it wouldn't be too much of a bore. She half listened to the teacher, doodling in the margins of her notes. She was also taking notes, but this was all review for her, so she was a little bored. Once class was over, she smiled and walked out, comparing notes with one of her friends, not expecting to be ambushed by her mate at all. To be honest, she wanted to go to the dorm and surprise him by being already in bed.

He cuddled her close against his chest kissing her neck and grinding his hips against hers just a bit. â??mmmm hello lover how was class?â? he smiled nipping at her neck his hands rubbing her arms and then slipping around her stomach holding her tight back against his chest.

She yelped softly when she felt him grab her from behind and press himself against her. To be honest, she wasn't fully expecting him to do that, but she wouldn't complain in the least. "Mmm...Hi Midnight...class was just fine." She turned in his amrs and smiled. "So ready for your private tutoring session in anatomy?"

He smiled and she turned around and cuddled close asking that very privet question. The teacher had packed up his books and was heading out the door. The elderly rabbit shook his head at the two lovers and was heard muttering, â??Ah to be young again,â? as he turned down the hall forgetting to lock the door. Midnight smirked and pulled her into the class room pulling the window shade down over the window in the door. He rubbed over her sides lightly growling in almost a whisper, â??Yes I am miss Desiree.â?

She laughed as he pulled her into the classroom, and she grinned, loving his hands roaming over her sides. She smirked and wagged her tail, pulling back from him. "You seem rather excited about learning, aren't you?" She moved to sit on the desk, her legs spread so he could see her panty-clad pussy. Her hands moved under her shirt, pulling it up slowly. "Well, now...I know you want some of this...Don't you Midnight?"

He smiled watching her as she sat down, his mouth got wet as she spread her legs showing her panties and seeing the tell-tale dampness of her arousal as she started to tease him. He bare midriff came into his sight and he smirked wanting her to pull the remainder of her shirt ofâ?¦but also wanting to stare at her panties. He couldnâ??t decide which he wanted more as he slowly moved closer to her letting her put on her little strip tease but the fire in his eyes said she was going to get pounded hard and soon.

She laughed softly as she watched him start to drool from the sight and smell of her soaking wet pussy. Her tail wagged, and she smirked, pulling her shirt up to rest on the top of her breasts. She slowly stood up, pressing herself against him. Then she turned them both around, pushing him back against the desk. Then she pulled her panties off and made him lean back against the top of the desk, before jumping up to straddle his face. "You want something now?"

He growled just about to jump her when she got up and pushed him back on the desk. He growled more wanting to grab her and push his hard cock into her wet pussy. Until she was kneeled over his face her dripping wet pussy only inches away from his mouth. A drop of her fluid fell down landing on his lips which he quickly licked away. Just that little taste set him off he reached up grabbing her hips pulling his face up to her pussy starting to lick and suck out the outer lips roughly.

She growled and smirked, glancing down at him. Her tail wagged, and she gasped when she felt his hands roughly pull her hips down onto his mouth. She moaned, her hips moving against his muzzle. Her tail wagged, and she moved her hips against his mouth hotly. She moved to take his muzzle into her tight pussy, grinding against him slowly. "Come on, Midnight...play with me..."

He pushed up against her the same time she pushed down letting his muzzle push inside her hot wet pussy. His tongue lapped out licking inside her wetness growling softly letting the vibrations pass into her tight cunt. His hands held her down hard as he tongue and muzzle fucked his mate hearing the soft noises of pleasure she was constantly making.

She growled and started moving harder against his muzzle. She moaned even louder, bucking hard against him, taking him as deeply as she could. She bit her lip and groaned softly. "Mnnn...Midnight...don't stop growling..." Her hips bounded on top of his muzzle even more.

He didnâ??t stop his growling increased even as she pushed down harder. He was loving this his love literally fucking his face. He breathed in and out the side of his mouth his tongue pushing up into her womb as his muzzle could only reach inside her pussy. His teeth gently brushed the walls of her pussy never stopping his growl.

She cried out and came hard around his muzzle, letting her cum drip into his mouth. She pulled back and slid her pussy off of his snout, moving down to take his cock in her hand. She quickly pulled her shirt off and tugged her bra off as well. "Midnight...my love...I want your cock...badly." She nipped his jaw, licking her cum off of his mouth, and she grinned. "I want your cum, darling..."

He kissed her back deeply nuzzling against her neck moving so that she could have better access to his cock. Helping her move so that she was lined up he slowly lowered her onto his hard cock. He growled lowering her down all the way so her entire pussy was filled with his throbbing hard cock.

She moaned and dug her claws into his shoulders, moaning deeply. Her tail wagged and she growled. Her pussy was tight around his cock, and she was more than ready enough for him. Her snatch was soaking wet, and she wanted all of him. Her green eyes were filled with a rather brilliant lust for this wolf, and she knew she wanted to be joined to hm like this forever. "Mmm...I want you to keep muzzle fucking me while we are together, my love..." She moaned deeply as her hips bucked roughly against his. "And I want your cock forever."

He growled as he felt how tight she was around his cock. His hand brushed over her body rubbing her breasts then her ass as he started to buck up into her tight cunt. â??Mmmm such a naughty girl all you want is the pleasure that I can give you.â? He pushed up hard into her his large cock sinking into her womb filling her entirely before it began to knot around the base spreading her pussy open even wider. â??I want you pussy forever Desiree.â? He leaned up and kissed her, â??Marry me Desiree.â?

She gasped as she felt him push into her womb with his cock, moaning out. Then as his knot started to grow, she nearly screamed with the pleasure. Of course she didn't want him to stop, especially since Desiree was as horny as hell when she was around him. She leaned into the kiss, bucking hard against him. "You--want me--to marry--you?" she panted hotly, feeling his knot pop in and out of her tight wetness. "Mnnn...YES!!! I will marry you!!!" Her teeth found her mark on his neck and bit into it, growling and moaning interchangeably.

He smiled kissing her deeply moving up hard into her tight pussy panting against her neck as he broke the kiss. He growled as he felt her reopen the mark on his shoulder that marked him as hers. He returned the favor sinking his teeth into his mark on her shoulder lapping at the again bleeding wound as he helped her move on his hard cock and still thickening knot. He pulled back for a moment and gently lifted her up right off his cock. Turning her around he sat up lowering her once again down onto his cock his arms now under her legs. He began to slowly lift and drop her back onto his cock but quickly moved back up to the pace they had going before.

She moaned and bucked hard against him, loving how it felt to be enjoyed by him. Her tail wagged, and she bounded hard against him. Suddenly, she cried out and came hard when she felt his knot push back into her. She growled and moaned, her pussy tightening around his cock relentlessly. She leaned back against him, enjoying the way he was holding her. Of course, she continued to buck against him, and she grinned sweetly. "Mmm...babe...you're so good to me..."

He felt her cum around his hard knotted cock but he nipped and bit her neck as she came and held back not cumming yet. He kept her going as the same pace pounding up into her as he dropped her down on to him. He wasnâ??t going to stop yet he wanted her even needed her to cum again. He moved slipping off the desk before he lowered her down gently pushing her over so she was leaning over the desk as he rammed his hard cock back into her dripping pussy. Pounding hard into her panting roughly.

Back
Top Bottom