Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School for the Animals.

She grinned and licked his cheek, moaning softly as she felt him rubbing up against her. She really didn't want him to stop...since she was enjoying it so much. Her hips ground against his leg a little more, and she grinned sweetly. "I know...that's exactly why I decided to wear the skirt...just to let you have some fun after class." Then an evil laugh escaped her lips. "And I'll make sure to sway my hips a little more...just to torture the poor souls that can't touch me."

Midnight growled nuzzling against her grinding his leg against her pussy even more. â??Mmm your pussy is so getting taken after class you little vixen.â? His hand rubbed her breast through her shirt before pulling away smirking at her, â??Better yet at your locker after class wrap a leg around me and grind a bit so that everyone knows you are mine and no one else can ever have you.â? He spanked her ass lightly before pulling away entirely and opening the door smirking and offering her his arm like any gentleman would.

She grinned and kissed his cheek before taking his offered arm. "Of course my love...besides...it would make them all jealous and they wouldn't know what to do with themselves." She licked her lips and smirked. She grinned and walked with him to her locker, getting the books she needed for class. It didn't look like they were the only ones late, because she saw others running from the dorms to their lockers as well. When she got her books, she grinned and kissed his cheek, pulling away. "I'll see you after class love."

He smiled kissing her cheek in return and spanking her tail lightly. â??Yes you will.â? He smirked and heading for his locker grabbing his books and heading for his class. He slipped into the back row and grabbed the last syllabus glancing over it. Fortunately the teacher hadnâ??t noticed him and it was a light day on work anyway being the first day of the class. By lunch time his class was out and he quickly went to his mates locker and stood there waiting for her.

Desiree licked her lips as she pulled away, walking into her class. Of course, she liked being the center of attention, and she went into the front of the class, taking a syllabus. "I'm sorry I'm late...I got lost..." The teacher, a tall male tiger, nodded and gave her some forgiveness as she walked to her seat, her hips swaying a little more than they did naturally. In seconds, she had all the attention of the males in the class, and she grinned inwardly. Soon after class, she was flanked by several guys, following at a safe distance. She saw Midnight and went over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, her leg around his waist and moving her hips against his. The guys quickly made themselves scarce, and she smirked. "Mmm...I missed you love."

He smirked at her his arms wrapping around her waist pulling her close and kissing her neck. He let a low growl as she wrapped her leg around his and ground against him. His hand was instantly on her ass slipping under her skirt rubbing the bare skin and smirking at the guys as they booked out of there. â??Mmm and I missed youâ?¦and you are a horrid tease.â? He kissed her deeply smiling, â??just be glad Iâ??m not a book wormâ?¦or at least donâ??t look like one or you would have every guy here trying for you.â? His tail wrapped around to stroke hers smiling at her.

She grinned and kissed him back, still grinding against him. "Mmm...and I know that all of they guys in that class just had their hopes crushed." She quickly glanced over his shoulder at a rather geeky looking mouse staring at them, wishing he could have a chance with her. "And I'm very glad that you don't look like a bookworm. I would have to fight them off with a big stick." A soft smirk lit her face and she winked. "Should I get some glasses so I look like the other girls here?"

He smirked his hand rubbing her leg as he pushed her back against the lockers so she could be more comfortable with her leg around his waist. His hand scratching at that leg roughly knowing she was getting hot from this display of affection. He nipped her neck grolwing. â??Why would you want them?â? he smirked nuzzling letting his mind slip into what she would do with those. A huge evil grin spread across his face as he looked back at her. â??Your evil.â?

She grinned and moved to kiss him before she heard an, "Ahem," from down the hall. She ignored it and kissed him, but she dropped her leg and slid one hand into his, directing him toward the cafeteria. "So what's for lunch today?" She liked the feeling of his hand in hers, and his body against hers as they walked among the others, ignoring the stares from the other students.

Midnight smirked as Desiree kissed him anyway despite the obvious authoritarian sound of reprove from down the hall. He took her hand willingly and was right beside her wishing that they were alone in their room making love right now. He let his tail wrap around hers cuddling close and kissing her neck growling when she asked what was for lunch. â??mmm beside you?â? he said softly so only she could hear he smirked looking at her as they walked expecting to get slapped for that one.

She laughed and lightly hit his chest with the back of her hand. "You know, we're gonna have to learn to behave a little on a regular basis when we're at school..." She grinned and nipped his jaw before spinning away from him and racing to the cafeteria line. There was a fox there that hadn't seen their exchange and started to approach her slowly, wanting to see if he could have a chance with Desiree.

Midnight smirked as she nipped at his jaw and then rushing of obviously wanting to be chased. He walked after her slowly knowing that she would always be his and he didnâ??t feel he needed to watch here every moment. He knew she was a flirt but that she did it to get a rise out of the guys and even one out of him just so that she knew he cared. He was just a bit behind her as he picked up his tray and started into the line noticing the male fox trying to get friendly with her.

Jeb the Male fox that had seen her came over close to her letting of a large amount of his pheromones to tell her just how much he wanted her. There was one thing he loved about female foxes they were almost always hot and willing. They almost never said no when it came to another fox even if they were mated to another male. There was something about the way another fox smelled that they couldnâ??t resist. He gently nuzzled against her neck from behind â??hello there beautiful.â?

Desiree had just been waiting for Midnight to come up and join her, minding her own business for the time being. Suddenly, she jumped as she smelled the presence of another fox...a male one as well...and he was close by. She shivered slightly as she felt his hot breath against her neck, and his muzzle nuzzling against her neck. But the "Hello there, beautiful" made her a little annoyed. She took a step forward as the line moved and turned around to face him. "Um...do I know you?"

Midnight noticed the fox also and couldnâ??t help but smirk a little he thought that he would stand back and let Desiree deal with this after all that fox was being far too friendly and she would do some about that.

Jeb smirked moving close to her again his hand brushing her cheek smiling charmingly. â??No you donâ??tâ?¦but Iâ??m sure you will very soon.â?

Desiree put her hand against his chest and pushed back on him. "Yeah...well I don't happen to play well with spoiled puppies who can't keep their hands to themselves." She, of course gave him a level stare and got her food. "And if you continue to try to put your hands on me, I will backhand you into next Sunday."

Jeb looked at her shocked. What did she mean by that? He was about to reach out and grab her forcing her to turn around as her growled. â??look here you little vixen no one says no to me not if she knows whats good for her.â? Behind the short fox boy a dark shadow slowly moving forward till he was standing over the two foxes. â??Excuse meâ?¦thatâ??s my mate your touching.â?

Desiree liked that shocked look on his face. She hadn't seen anything that good in a long time, then growled as she felt his hand on her arm. "Well, I guess I don't know what's good for me...I'm saying no, aren't I? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No spoiled puppy is getting anything from me." Then she noticed the shadow. "If you don't let me go, I can't guarantee that any girl would ever want anything to do with you." She looked up at Midnight. "Hi babe...looks like you finally caught up." She set her tray down and pulled her arm out of his hand, wrapping both of hers around her mate's waist.

The little fox male turned about to try and shout down whoever it was that was coming to this vixenâ??s defense. His eyes widened as she wrapped her arms around the wolfs waist, no wayâ?¦ â??You canâ??t be her mate!?â? Jebâ??s voice cracked a little bit realizing that he didnâ??t want to mess with this wolf.

Midnight gently lifted Desireeâ??s chin kissing her deeply and then glaring at the fox. â??But I am no move off.â?

A wicked smile touched Desiree's lips as she returned his kiss, then turned toward the other fox. "Sorry dearie...you missed out." The she kissed her mate once more before taking her food and finding a table for just the two of them. She sat down and started nibbling at her turkey sandwich a little, grinning to herself.

As they walked away midnight had made a point of slipping his hand under her skirt and rubbing her ass. The fox went from red to green. Midnight grabbed a roast beef sandwich and quickly followed her to the table sitting next to her his hand rubbing her leg as he leans over nuzzling against her neck. â??My fox didnâ??t need my protection huh?â?

She grinned and also took a couple of chips and stuffed them into her mouth before speaking. "Mmm...well, he wouldn't have had anything to be proud of for very long if you hadn't stepped in. I would have taken care of that..." She nipped his jaw teasingly. "So I guess he owes you for saving his balls back there." She reached over and lightly patted his crotch. "Don't worry. I only want yours anyway."

Smiles laughing slightly letting his fingers scratch against her panties before he started to eat his sandwich. â??I would have loved to see that my dear. But if you only want mineâ?¦what would you have done with his? Hung them on the wall as a trophy?â?

She finished the last few bites of her sandwich, smirking and laughing softly. "I would have kept them for the next girl he tried to impress, then showed her." She started on the jello that was there in front of her, and she grinned. "But I don't think he'd have the dignity to try something like that anytime soon."

Midnight smirked and as she started on her jello he pulled her up into his lap his arm wrapping around her waist smiling and nuzzling into her neck. He started back into his sandwich having just wanting to have her closer. His hand was wrapped around her waist just gently supporting her. At times he gently nuzzled into her growling and stroking her fur. It was perfectâ?¦till her friends showed up.

Desiree smiled and kissed his cheek as he pulled her into his lap. She was perfectly happy there, eating her jello. Then she looked up as soon as her friends appeared out of nowhere. "Hey guys!" "Hey...what did you do to Jeb? He didn't do anything!" "Psh...he was hitting on me...and he wouldn't take no for an answer until Midnight showed up." They all laughed and she snuggled against Midnight's chest.

Back
Top Bottom