Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Academy of Sirdin (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Academy of Sirdin(Need female)

... well we need a way to make it seem reasonable for wrath to dissapear. <.<

Eh, sorry about not posting, I'm a bit busy this weekend, so I have it very limited. forgive me >_>

wow... stuffed happened in here while I was busy today...

Name: Kate Biggs
Race:Human
Pref: bi
Appearance:
4a1366fbe5072ca1b9b276153c83737a.jpg

Bio: Kate is a first year student, highly proficient at Arcane magic of a neutral sort, not particularly good or evil, most of her spells appear in a prismatic shower, usually in rainbow patterns as a sign of the neutrality of her magic. She got into the school by invitation, an unhealthy interest in the occult allowed the bright girl to worm her way into the school as a safety precaution, most self-taught mages usually die, in ways that take others with them.
Year: First
Powers: Back to Basics: Kate has an exceptional knowledge of basic, any spell a first level can normally cast she has managed to perfect into more powerful forms, be it conjuring fire, lifting something, anything simple she makes exceptional.

Prismatic Beam: Kate combines all neutral elements, water, fire, wind, air, earth [heart.... kidding], and arcane to create a rainbow beam of destruction.
Special Ability: (Something your charger can do with the assisted of there power or your body does. 2 max.)
Objective:

Unhealthy obsession: Kate dresses like a stereotypical witch, even going so far as to enchant an old broom with flying magic, refusing to cast the spell again, unless it's on another broom, she has access to some ancient magics which aren't covered until later years.

Arcane Mastery: Kate focuses on magic in it's purest essence, uncorrupted by good, evil, or nature, she repels half of actual magic damage but takes full elemental damage, like if a shadow bolt were made of magic and dark and the magic part does 4 damage and shadow part does 2. she'd only take 2 magic damage but the full shadow for 4 damage.

Patterns: Kate usually casts spells with vestigial light show effects [i.e. when shooting a beam she'd shoot shiny stars of to the side.] While the visual effects are mostly harmless they are rather distracting.]

Misha Hiroki said:
Looks like Wrath doesn't exist for about 6 months now XD
*is frozen in place with a thunderball ready to fry Wrath.*

Re: Academy of Sirdin(Teacher and monster)

You can join in with my teacher post Angel, it is something to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom