Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Academy of Sirdin (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Academy of Sirdin(Need female)

Nobody is mentioning my character in their posts as far as I can see.
Maybe I am just not seeing mentions

Well, you can understand why I am not, he does not since there so many of you there only one of me, he will only do an individual when they do something against him or address him directly. Also, it sucks that everyone seem through my disguise without so much of a blink.

Then I should just withdraw Vincent and reintroduce him later. I get irritated when I write a post Get no mention in return to post to.

You know I was talking to you right? When you say you where outnumber, I say quality not quantity.

Well, even without Vincent He is still outnumbered, three to one. I might as well just say Vincent just was never there.
Or I could get involved, it seems everyone active is in the forest anyway, so I am in a bit of a tough spot.

You two seem to have something planned anyway

Not really, I just was not expecting everyone to come at me at once.

Well it happens when you play the only monster active. Unfortunatly everybody is clustered to your character, I can't do squat unless I get involved too or perhaps create another monster to aid him.

Sure sexy. Also, Midnight you can go off making your own story

I would rather not -.-
Whatever, I am going to bed, pretend Vincent never showed. I will make another post in the morning, hopefully I won't be ignored again

Yay! Somewhere to roleplay!

I'll just make my character then.

Student Profile

Name: Kira
Race: Kitsune/Fox Demon
Pref: Straight
Appearance: Same as my avatar. She generally looks like a normal girl apart from the fox ears and tail which tell of her true nature.
Bio: Desite being 16 she's often mistaken for younger due to her curious nature and cheery personality, though she can be very serious when it's called for. She dislike being alone and enjoy company a lot so the school is perfect for her, providing her with a large varity for people to associate with.
Year: Second Year
Powers and abilities: She has some control over fire, though she hasn't yet been able to summon it through willing it so she is working on it. She can also shift into a fox form.
Objective: To learn to better control her powers and make friends.

• Name: Wrath.
    Race: Most people figure either it might be a hell hound, a mutant, or some type of demon.
    Pref: No preference.
    Appearance: Watch out, he bites.
    Powers: None.
    Special Ability: [/list:u]
        • Resistances - Naturally, Wrath has a high resistance to any kind of fire and dangerously high temperatures. In other words, fire can't harm him, nor can extreme levels of heat. He also has a higher durability than most creatures, but that isn't to say he's unstoppable. In fact, despite the fact he's literally all muscle and bone, his large stature makes him a bit slower than most four-legged animals.

• Double-hinged Jaw - Having what can simply be called a double-hinged jaw, it, n turn, leaves Wrath with a very large mouth. The use of his entire mouth is often unnecessary and rare, so most never witness or come to realize its full capabilities considering that, when not in use, its extended jaw line is hidden under a fold of muscle so what might be called his "first mouth" appears as ordinary as any other carnivorous animal.

• Digestive Tract- To make up for its small size, his stomach produces highly acidic fluids far above what seems capable of any living creature. This enables him to digest nearly anything including bone, wood, and other various substances, except most metals, almost as soon as they make their way past his throat. Of course, this also leaves his (internal) organs and structure resistant to other acids as well.

• Brute Strength- His strength isn't to be considered "super" but his full capacity is more than enough to put him on par with a full-grown grizzly, giving him a very powerful blow to deal on opponents if he ever uses his body as a whole or any one of his largely-muscled legs.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
          • Stalking: Anything. It (also referred to as 'he') tends to roam the campus on occassion, but otherwise it attempts to protect the forest from any wandering students. Creatures living in the forest with a higher intelligence can easily control him, as if he were a mere pet.

Objective: His intentions vary with his surroundings. If he's in the forest, his objective is to keep students out in whatever way he must and to help protect the other creatures living there. If he's on the campus, chances are he's looking for a meal, particularly something live and very raw.[/list:u]

Midnight said:
Well, even without Vincent He is still outnumbered, three to one. I might as well just say Vincent just was never there.
Or I could get involved, it seems everyone active is in the forest anyway, so I am in a bit of a tough spot.

You two seem to have something planned anyway

• My plan was already to help out Ganzi since I knew what would happen beforehand, I'll admit...

But I go to sleep, and I wake up the next morning... The first thing I see as soon as I log on and check the roleplay is that. Every. Single. Character. Other than my own has gathered in the forest in the same spot, and so many characters in one particular spot is a serious pet peeve of mine. There's chaos and confusion, and the posting order get fucked up...

So I just didn' get involved. >.<;

Although, Wolf, if you'd like, I could send over Wrath as soon as you let me. It's pretty much the reason I made him, especially since Wrath will get extra vicious being they're getting threatened while they're in their own rightful territory. xD[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

i think we're good so far as long as everyone is active at least once every day. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom