Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Nighshade (darthmechaXEtherialElvenEmpress)[NSFWImages]

He smiled and nodded "Let's get the phone taken care of first. Just cuz it'll be one less major chore I need to take care of." He couldn't help but fall back just a tad to watch her slither forward. He was only human after all. Naturally, Chastity was beautiful, and sexy in her own way. Nora had a sensual tone that was subtle. She carried herself in a manner that Zeke admired. His mind naturally went to the coils wrapping around him.

He shook his head again and sighed. "How long has Salem been this progressive? I think I read that they were secretly a safe haven since before World War one." He chuckled seeing a Gorgon with specially made contact lenses smiling at a young human toddler running around her on a bench. It was oddly peaceful. He could feel how happy this town was compared to more "normal" towns.

“Phone it is. Now don’t fall behind I’ll try and slow down for you maybe you can work out a bit.” Nora could not help but joke as she did try to slow down but she was pretty fast on her coils sliding easily on the cobblestone streets. The phone shop was not far and in a building that was easily accessible by many types of creatures with wide doors to make sure they all can enter.

The beautiful snake woman did not notice that Zeke was eyeing her over. “Oh…. this town has been around for quite some time. Probably even longer than that this is our own little utopia here. Your grandfather helped solidify that with rules and regulations so no one can come in to spend this town at least legally. So don’t you worry. This town is not going anywhere in Salem is not going to change for anyone. Come on look I saw iPhones the corner what are you thinking?” Nora slithered ahead and pointed to the newest iPhone available. “ mine isn’t this model but a little older what do you say we both get new phones today?”

He smiled and nodded. Another sight that caught his attention was an old Irish looking pub with a rather stout looking man sweeping at the front of the door. The man smiled at Nora and waved. As they entered the apple store Zeke looked around. A bright almost white blue Iphone 14 seemed to catch his attention. He loved the color blue. A young Satyr smiled and walked over to Nora "Hi miss Nora! How are you today?" This was Jeffry, a native who Nora often saw at the Nightshade Arcade. He was a decent young adult, if a bit scatterbrained at times.

Zeke continued looking around and was inspecting a nice pair of AirPods as well, amazed at all the monsters and humans still in one place. In his old town this would have been beyond impossible. He hoped getting some headphones wasn't a problem, but walked back over to Nora as Jeffry Started speaking to her.

“Jeff! It’s been far too long but I have a lot for us to do today come here give me a hug. I’m doing better it’s been really tough.” Zeke I could see how Nora was friendly and almost like the mother big sister type around town. “We got A new owner on our hands this is Zeke.” she began to explain but she would let Zeke decide whether or not he wanted to tell him about his relation to Samuel or not. That was not her story to tell. Jeffry was a sweetheart And you can tell that Nora really cared about him. They both had lived in nightshade for a very long time and it wouldn’t be surprising for them to be pretty close or at least on very good speaking terms. “Today I think I need to get myself a new phone as well as one for Zeke and whatever he wants. Also he probably should be put on the family plan with myself, Chastity and Sky. Do you think I could do that today?” she asked curiously.

Jeff smiled and nodded "Of course! I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to Mr. Etckins' funeral... Sadly the corporate policy doesn't allow for time off for non-family member's passing and I used up my pto last month seeing my girlfriend in New Mexico...Anyways It seems like Zeke here has been eying some airpods as well! We can easily get you set up with a pair and that blue Iphone 14 as well if you want!" He began typing away on his ipad. Within minutes Zeke was added to the account Samuel set up for the nightclub head-staff."

Zeke nodded, still rather quiet as he wiped a tear away, hearing his grandfather's last name. He stuck close to Nora, not unlike a nervous child. He was still so entranced, but his introvertedness was starting to get to him a tad. He sat over on a bench while Jeff worked with Nora. He instinctively rubbed the watch face in his pocket.

Nora listened to Zeke and Jeff talk and it was true they missed him at the funeral. He said nothing about it because everyone is still hurting from that big loss. “that would be perfect what do you think Zeke? I like iPhones and I’m sure Chastity and Sky would love one. You don’t have to get a blue one I think I’m gonna get a yellow.” Nora could see that Zeke was tearing up but she didn’t want to bring that up and put him on the spot. “How About we get ice cream after this your grandfather and I would always go out for ice cream when I felt bad maybe that would help you too.” she offered hoping that she wasn’t going to upset him but she thought leaving him upset would not be good for him that she would try her best to cook for him. Zeke what’s the closest she had to Samuel now and there is no way she was going to let him go.

Zeke nodded still nervous as Jeff smiled kindly. "I'll get this all rung up and I assume we'll be charging it to the Nightshade Corporate account miss Nora?" The satyr was doing his best to not stress Zeke out too much. He could feel his emotions being off a tad and did his best to work around it.

"Blue is my favorite color...I've always loved it even when I was a kid..." He smiled some "I remember the first time grandpa bought me anything, we went to this Toy maker and he bought me a Cookie Monster Wooden Figurine that I had been eying up, it even had a lopsided eye."

Nora kept a watchful eye on Zeke. She couldn’t help but be worried about him especially after losing his grandfather and even though his grandfather met so much to the girls she knew deep down inside and all of her eight legs that he must be hurting something fierce. “That’s right charged us don’t charge it to him. anything he needs will be going to us even for other vendors so I’ll let them know.” it was her job to take care of business and now Zeke was her business. Her focus on the saytr and the bill is now turned to Zeke Who is telling her about his favorite color and it made her smile. “ You know I’m not really surprised I think your grandfather’s favorite car was also blue. He didn’t just like one blue I think he liked all blues. Seems like you’re a lot like him and I’m not complaining about that. Do you wanna tell me little more about yourself? Are you hungry I know you just probably ate breakfast but I think it’s my love language I could feed him we could talk and you could probably teach me how to use your phone because I’m about to upgrade to that and you are probably more tech savvy than I am..” she was doing her best to make idle conversation to not make him feel too lonely but she hoped that it wasn’t going to make him depressed by talking about his grandfather so she was trying to shift the topic onto more things about him.

Back
Top Bottom