Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Nighshade (darthmechaXEtherialElvenEmpress)[NSFWImages]

His confidence had shattered, whatever willpower he had built from having that cold Salem air was gone as his brain started feeling warm again. "I...umm...well...I...umm..." his mind's eye was drawn to her breasts once again, and he couldn't help but stare. He was silent for what felt like hours to him. The only thing keeping him from moving was the air hitting his face, the pheromones were so hard to resist. Especially for someone who had never been with a succubus as powerful as Chastity. He licked his lips as images and sounds flashed through his mind. God he wanted her so bad. He knew that, she knew that. But why wasn't he moving, how was he able to resist so well. Why was he resisting? He wasn't used to this kind of attention, noone had ever wanted him like this...and this absolutely inhuman beauty was giving him a pass and he was still resisting. "Ms. Chastity...to be frank...right now...you...I want you...I think we both know that...but..." His hand shaking as he moved it back, and squeezed on the window payne. "I....my grandfather....said a day...right? It was...as much to me....as it was..." he smiled weakly as his mind continued to stay foggy "to you...he wanted...me to...to grieve...but also...not regret...working with any of you...I don't know what he couldn't be for you all...but I will be as good as him..." The sun shone through the window, reflecting on his bright blue eyes "I promise" he stayed put. He was shaking, but he stayed put, measuring his breathing and not giving in. He knew his grandfather wouldn't care...but he also knew that Zeke would be hurting...it was easy to give in...he had to be strong to carry on, and this was one of many hurdles that awaited him.

“You really don’t need to call me miss my name is just Chastity. Come over here it’s next to me. Please.” This time she sat up on the bed turning her body to dangle her legs off. She understood where he was coming from after all this was Samuel’s grandson. Maybe he took after him even though she could tell he was attracted to her and she had seen the same look on his grandfather’s face but he always held back and kept strong.

“You aren’t alone. How about mama Chasity makes you some pancakes.” it was something sweet she could offer. Even though she really wanted him she would not push it. Not his grandson. Even though she would stare at him with big crimson Eyes she would let her take his head away from her but she would still stare and look him up and down.

It was that she would turn away it looked down. Chastity couldn’t handle it. “You have no idea how much you look like him. A younger version of him… I see him and you more than you probably know. All of us do….. I didn’t mean to come on so strong… I didn’t mean to I just miss him so much…. you must miss him too…I’ll stop talking so much how about I make us a pancakes…” with that she stood up and reached for her Harry Potter glasses putting them on before milkshakes for him to come downstairs to the kitchen Ashley tried her best to hide the fact that she was starting to cry again.

He listened to her kind words and teared up some hearing the kind words about his grandfather. He knew he made the right choice, even if it hurt a little. He did blush when she said 'mama' though, so he probably would unpack that at a much later date. As he walked downstairs he realized he had no other clothes. He shook his head, knowing he had time to settle. He needed to talk with these ladies when he wasn't absolutely broken. The building looked so nice and quaint this early in the morning! it was so nice, much nicer than he imagined it last night. He could hear the morning sounds of the city starting to wake up and he felt very happy, happier than he had in a long time. He wondered where the others might be but his stomach growled and brought his attention back to pancakes. "ugggghhh....maybe add in some sausage and hashbrowns too please..." he laid his head on the desk as his body started withdrawing from the pheromones. Joints aching and a slight headache, nothing some food wouldn't fix asap.

They both had a lot to unpack. Mama Chastity Was still hurting from loosing Samuel And it showed even when she got Zeke to come downstairs she would start to clean up and start breakfast. The whites of her crimson eyes were red and bloodshot from crying. “I’ll Give Nora a call and she’ll get you some clothes and you can shower. You have a room at the banner actually the master bedroom we all stay there how about after breakfast do you want to go? Will keep the restaurant closed for the week. We can afford to do that. You’ve got all the time you need. So hash browns, sausage… do you like bacon? And you’re not getting out of your vegetables young man. Not under mama Chasity‘s watch.” she said as He could see how she cleaned up the front of the house bringing the dishes to the back sashaying with a sway to her hips that would hypnotize any weak minded man. The smell of coffee percolated through the restaurant as he could see how Chasity cared it looked after him.

Chasity did something she did not normally do with any men around her she grabbed A bottle of perfume that Sky usually kept around but it was better than air freshener that she would spritzer with. Walking back over to Zeke she handed it to him. “Keep This with you I know my pheromones are strong. I don’t normally give handsome men ammunition to keep me away, but it helps if I get too much just give me a spritz I understand no let’s get you some food. Make sure you’re fed before we head over to the house well your house master.” She held out the bottle and gave him instructions just in case he needed a break from her strong power.

He nodded, smiling "Thank you...I don't want you to close anything you don't have to...I just...I think I'll be okay. I just need time to adjust is all...but new clothes and a shower would be nice. I didn't have time to really pack anything..."He blinked and pulled out his phone, easily an older model from four or five years ago. "Do any of you have a charging cable? My phone died the day before and for what it's worth I know some people would wanna know I made it safe you know?" He sighed, truthfully only his best friend would probably care, but he didn't know how he would handle the news.

Held the perfume bottle in his hands and smiled. He would try his best to resist...but he also knew that it would be unhealthy to not give in. Having the chance to make a choice was very empowering. He sniffed the coffee and moaned "Ugggggh that smells amazing!!!!!" His stomach growled with hunger as he smiled. He hadn't remembered the last time he looked forward to a meal like this.

“We are allowed to close. This is a big thing…your grandfather passing. It doesn’t just hurt us…it hurt everyone in town.” Chastity hoped she could explain. Making sure Zeke got his coffee first as she would scramble around which she was more than good at. Setting herself a cup of OJ down and bustling between the front of house and kitchen. Soon the smells of breakfast filled the establishment. “Nora can handle you shopping. We can set that up. Charge chord? What kinda phone?” Chastity would pull out a universal one that had many dangly bits. It had to have one that would fit right?

Chastity was cursing herself for giving him the perfume but it was better than him regretting it. After all Sam would probably haunt her ass if she didn’t do right by Zeke. “So boss. What would you like on your pancakes?” pouring him a cup of hot coffee and sliding a side dish that had a couple of packets of cream and four sugar cubes the way Samuel liked it but she wasn’t sure how Zeke took his morning coffee.

Zeke smiled simply sipping the coffee as was. Apparently not needing anything for it. "Um...It's a few years old, I think it's a Z-phone model maybe the Z-phone flat? I dunno...it was a while ago." Truthfully This was the earliest current gen phones. Made sense considering his family situtation. He thought for a moment about his pancakes and smiled "I'd say Whip cream, with grape jelly and syrup!"

He took another sip of his coffee and looked around "I think I remember my Grandad saying this place had been around since the revolutionary war...It's crazy it's been around this long....I wonder what might have happened if people knew about monsters that early you know?"

Last edited:
“That’s is a strange combination and I’ll only forgive it only because you’re a cute guy.” Chastity teased him as he could see her looking through an odds and ends drawer before finding a charger for his phone. “We have been around for longer than that baby boy. This one is just not underground or a speak easy.” Chastity bustled about between kitchen and the front of house and the table where Zeke was as she would get a nice stack of pancakes from the kitchen and his toppings on the side. On the other plate he had the works of bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs and a salad. “I’ll have Sky get you a new cell phone. Nora get you some new clothing. I would offer your grandfather’s but o can’t rush anyone having an outright heart attack seeing you in his clothing…you look so much alike. So..how about heading home after breakfast and we get you settled.” his busty assistant offered since he had yet to see the legacy his wonderful grandfather has left him to take the reins off.

He smiled and nodded, still blushing from her praise and flirting as he eagerly and hungrily ate at the large platter. He wasn't choking or going at it like last night but he was definitely still hungry. As he started working on the second half of the pancake stack he looked up "So You are Chastity...who's nora and who's sky? I don't know who's who." He resumed eating his pancakes as his phone started to charge. "I still can't believe it...Grandpa left all of this to me...me of all people. I mean I know he had friends and stuff who could be far better with running this place but...he left it to me." He polished off the eggs and hashbrowns. "Are there any others I need to know too? I dunno, maybe I'm just thinking too far ahead."

“I guess for you I’m ChasTITY.” what age did next was motion to her perky chest not ashamed of her under worldly gifts. Hoping her joke would make Zeke smile or at least slow down eating his smorgasbord breakfast. Taking a sip from her orange juice she heard his question before she’d start answering. “Nora the Naga don’t tease her about her name she’ll constrict you. Her tail is strong. Trust me I know. I pissed her off once and that hurt like hell. She’s really nice though. Sky…well Sky is more complicated….” sipping her juice silence filled the air long enough to make it uncomfortable.“Sky is the Arachne and she’s a sweetheart just shy. And don’t doubt yourself. Sure he has friends that could take over but your blood. The fact that you didn’t have your way with me last night says a lot. You really are like him. More than you think.” Chastity let her crimson eyes watch him carefully. “You need to take it easy this week. Us three are the heads that helped your grandfather run things and now you’ll help lead us. Big shoes to fill but…” she reached over to place her soft hand on his own. “I have faith in you. After all you are his grandson. I trust you already.”

He blushed and hid his face some as he stopped shoveling his maw filled with food. He took mental notes remembering the the names. He tilted his head at the mention of Sky being more complicated "She um...didn't really stick around if I remember right...Were...she and my grandad close? I don't mean to pry I'm simply curious..." He rubbed the back of his head "I mean trust me when I say I don't think I have much more in me to resist you...It was so hard...like I physically was seeing things, I dunno how my grandad survived, taken or no..."

He sighed "I just wanna do him proud you know? I dunno where to even begin you know?"

Chasity could not help but chuckle watching him hide his face when she made the pun and he slow down eating. It worked! At least now he would remember her name even if he would think of her breasts when he did. When he mentioned how he noticed that Sky was the first to runoff The horned seductress nodded in agreement to his comment. “Sky was very close to your grandfather. Very much in love with him. We all loved him very much but her….” she fell silent before she would continue. It was hard to talk about especially since she knew how hard the Arachne was hit with his death. “I don’t know how she’s going to react to you. You look so much like him and her seeing you she just couldn’t handle it even I’m scared to go talk to her.” how could she not be honest with his grandson he had to know.

When he mentioned he didn’t understand how his grandfather could resist her that’s why she let out a large laugh. “Sam was very faithful to his wife even in her death trust me I’ve tried I never got to bed him. Everyone knew I wanted to and I even tried. Your grandfather gave me the worst case of Lady blue balls. The one that got away that’s why he probably knew I’d go for you.” playfully winking at him before she would go back to drinking orange juice. “Hey! He is proud of you you came out here to see us even though your family…. I don’t know how your family could toss you out. I hope I’m not speaking out of line but they don’t deserve you if they threw you out over this. This is coming from someone who doesn’t really have much biological family left. I promise I’ll be as good as I can at least until you figure out what you want.” he saw her head reach out to take his as she used her thumb to rub on the back of his hand and comfort him in her own sweet way.

He smiled and blushed some. Taking his coffee and sipping it. He wondered how life would be from now on. He hoped he would have a chance to get to know all of them better but for now, he would just settle on drinking his coffee and looking around. The room had many different picture frames. One was of the infamous "Mothers March" on Washington back in the Early 80s, and another was of some public official shaking hands with his grandfather. He...had no head? Or rather his head was tucked under his left arm...it was weird. He saw one with a group of men all in Military uniform Dress blues, all former Marines like his Grandfather was. He assumed it was his old platoon back from the Korean War...or was it Vietnam...he couldn't remember which one his grandfather served in. There was so much amazing history to this place. He was so scared to even tamper with such a legacy, but his grandfather gave it all to him for some reason. The least he could do is try to honor it.

“So tall, mysterious and now full sharp ya say we go home? Maybe you can go through your grandfather’s things. Get a shower in without me. Why do I have a feeling you’ll be giving me lady blue balls too.” Chastity lamented sipped her orange juice once again. “You never did tell me what I should call you. What we should call you. I mean…umm…before we all get attached to you maybe my next question before the other het to know you especially Sky….do you think you’ll stick around? I hate to be the one to ask you that but I gotta. I don’t think we could take it if you are gonna vanish in a week or so. It’s you’re right todo as you please….but I gotta know if you’re gonna stick around….”Chastity had a serious tone and she needed to know since no matter what Zeke chose they had to get businesses in order.

He shook his head "I literally have nothing...every bit of banking I had I could only do with my father attatched...no doubt that's drained dry. I had no car, only a license...I have no family and the only friend I had from that town left. Even if I did want to go back I can't, and I have nowhere to go even if I wanted to. So no need to worry on me dipping...And Please, call me Zeke...I hate Ezekiel...grandad was the only one in the family who respected my desire to not be called that...Yeah a shower may be good." He said taking another sip of coffee and blinking "I...have no clothes to change into after said shower.." he chuckled

Chastity leaned on the table as she listened. Watching him through worried crimson eyes before adjusting her coke bottle glasses on her button nose. “You are in good hands now Zeke. I’ll get Sky to set you up with scar and Nora to get you clothes. She’s probably gonna want to take you herself. For now how about you borrow some of your grandfather’s sp you can shower and change. Only temporary mind you.” her hand reached out to pat his lovingly. “I mean you could shower here but I don’t think you’ll fit my mini skirts and I think my boobs are bigger than yours” winking playfully hoping he would at least chuckle. “Let me clean up and how about we go home. Your home too. Okay?”

He chuckled some and looked at his butt playfully " I dunno...I'll have you know my ass is QUITE the delight..." He joked...He was clearly happier than he had been in a long time. and she could easily see that. He helped clean up what dishes he could and waited with her to get ready to go.

Chastity did a noticeably giggle snort when he mentioned his butt. “You do have a nice rear but I would need to take it for a test drive whebever you are ready. For science you know. Too bad your grandfather didn’t like my scientific method, but maybe you will. Later. I can wait. Maybe. I’m just going to say…my bed is always open for you when you’re rested, ready and willing..” leaving that with a wink as she began to pick up the stray dishes as she began cleaning up. Letting Zeke help her but not too much since he was supposed to be getting acclimated to all of this. Once all cleaned up she’d lead him outside and lock up the restaurant side.

“Look down there. That’s where we all live.“ she said pointing out a rather gothic looking house that stood out but it fit in with the Salem atmosphere. “it’s mainly the matriarchs and you there. The house down the road has more like us but this is ours.”

rBAZ9Eb.jpg

He blushed some as they finished up the dishes. He followed her out and whistled "Oh yikes! I saw it when I was walking in but I didn't think much of it...It was really cold and rainy that night." He had a mile long stare, realizing how far he had walked when the busy couldn't take him any farther. "That's a gorgeous place!!"

“Well it looks cool but very welcome to Salem kinda place. So….do you think you want a car? It can be done. I have one…well more of a truck and van considering if Sky and Nora need lifts. They don’t exactly fit into the regular stuff.” as they walked and if Zeke looked around this town was a mix of both humans and creatures. No one looked at them funny. Well only Chastity with her pheromones that got more attention than Zeke would be used to.

“And if you look to your left we have what most would call a dormitory of sorts. Workers stay there and your grandfather wouldn’t have it any other way.” she said as she was giving him a bit of a walking tour of what he would need to know.

xYA5dB8.jpg

"Yeah I could use a vehicle...I mean I'd compensate you of course but I definitely could use a vehicle." He looked at the Dormitory, making a mental note that he would want to visit. But for now He'd get more settled. He ran back to Chastity as he fell behind a little. "I can't believe grandad made it this far...I knew he did well but I had no clue..."

“Compensate for what?” Chastity Asked as her hand fell on her curvaceous hip as she slowed down to let Zeke catch up. “You do you remember that you are pretty much set up out here? I think he might have a trust fund or something. I have to check the paperwork, but he left you a good amount of money along with us three ladies or creatures as you might call us. come now don’t fall behind. I’m sure Nora is splitting around upstairs and pissed off at me that I kept you for so long. Please tell her that we did not have sex or else he’s gonna kill me and think that we did.” The busty succubus could not stop talking as she worried about being scolded by Nora. “I wonder if you should try talking to Sky? Normally, Nora would’ve called me by now, but she hasn’t said anything about what’s going on at the house. Come on pick it up we’re almost there time to work off those pancakes.” Chastity started powerwalking hoping that Zeke would be able to catch up if he wanted to, but if he didn’t he had a nice view of her shapely ass right in front of him.

He blinked and thought about it, the will did mention at the minimum a fund to help pay off school if he wanted to finish. He shuddered at the term creatures. They were ladies, or whatever they identified as. Creatures implied some inferiority stuff had wanted no part of. He couldn't help but fall behind a little watching her ass jiggle some as he shook his head and ran after her again.

They fast approached the main house and he could see a handful of other irregulars mulling about. Even one one the roof! “Hey!!!HEY! You know the rules get down! Zeke would hear Chastity het all bent out of shape as she yelled at what looked like a lingering succubus on top of the house.“I really don’t need this right now..,” she started rummaging through her purse and handed Zeke keys. “I’m sure Nora is in there and she left this problem for me. How about you go inside? I promise this isn’t normal…. I swear…. “ it was up to him to stay or go inside.

He blinked seeing another succubus on the roof. "Okay! That's...new" he chuckled some. But he went on inside. The manorhouse was massive! By no means super large but definitely more than he had ever seen in person. The decor was very much his grandfather's style. An odd mix of old and new that somehow worked. Inside along the entry way were several dozen different framed photos. He teared up alittle seeing one he had sent his grandpa when he had graduated. He fought tooth and nail to get a copy made and it even still had the little signature he had left for Samuel. He wiped away his eyes and looked around. "Nora? Are you in here? It's Zeke!" The house was still massive so figuring out which way to go was close to impossible.

Back
Top Bottom