Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Nighshade (darthmechaXEtherialElvenEmpress)[NSFWImages]

Chastity was trying to shoo whoever was up on the roof. That gave Zeke a chance to finally go inside. What he was greeted with was a beautiful Gothic mansion inside which did not seem very much like his grandfather but I’ve mix of the lovely ladies who had various styles and input.

When his voice called out he could hear thumping and thugs coming down the stairs one by one. The funny ones from Norris tales sliding down a staircase. It was hard to miss her as she came down the side holding onto the banister. The house was well lit and even though it was Gothic it looked new. A mix of new and old with a nice flair. “Hey! When did you get here? Where is Chasity are you hurt?” What is the first thing the long tailed Naga asked him as she was slither forward and place a hand on his shoulder once he got close enough. She lifted herself up as she coiled beneath herself Making sure she could give him proper eye contact and stand before him in the best way she could. “if she tried anything with you I will end her life. Please tell me she was on her best behavior.” Nora asked Zeke as she looked him over with great concern in her yellow brown eyes as he tried to read his body language and her tongue slipped out of her mouth giving him a peek that it was forked. Her upper half was more human but her lower half definitely looked like something out of a fairytale. For the moment she was concerned with trying to clean up after something Chastity might have done.

3F17E861-A967-48DB-9956-DE9F564B6E96.jpeg

He smiled and shook his head. "No she didn't, I am alive, well, and untouched" He laughed some "Just some early pancakes and a bit of a run...I wanted to come by cuz after I passed out I realized I had no clothes or a place to shower with so Chastity said you might be able to help with that!"

Nora let out a huge sigh of relieve when she heard how Chastity didn’t do anything too horrible. “ I never thought I would love to hear the word untouched in a sentence used like that but I’m happy to hear.” The tapping of the end of her tail stopped. He could tell it was probably a nervous tick that she had. “The no clothing thing is not gonna work. How about you borrow something from your grandfather for now and we can go shopping once you get a shower out of the way? Come now let’s go.” She would leave him up the Grandiose staircase and to the left.

Leading him down a long hallway they end up at the very end where I master bedroom lights as she took her keys to shakily open the door. “This is Sams bedroom. I’ll let you go in none of us have been inside to do anything so all the stuff is where he left it. He has a master bathroom in there as well but feel free to go through his stuff and pick anything you want out. I’ll join you if you’d like but I don’t think any of us are ready to go in there….” Nora Explained why no one had done anything to the bedroom. All the girls were hurt and still reeling from his death so it was up to Zeke to explore and if he chose he can invite Nora in, but she would not go in on her own.
DA500E13-8092-4F28-B781-4CDEBE5F2754.jpeg

He nodded and followed her. He was overwhelmed by the sight of the room. It was very much his grandfather's quietly eccentric style. Not flashy or odd for a statement, but simply for one's own enjoyment. It was pristine, he imagined he hadn't used it while in hospice. He looked at a photo on the nightstand, one of when he was younger and was fishing with Sam. There was an old man-made lake in Arkham, and he fished there so much with his grandpa. The photo was him holding a rather wriggly bass as his grandfather smiled happily. A single tear rolled down his cheek.

Wordlessly he shifted his focus to the closet, a large walk-in model. He looked around and settled on a white button undershirt, with a black Jacket Vest and a trilby. Black Jeans and casual loafers accompanied the look as he looked in the mirror. He really was the spitting image of his grandfather in many ways. He turned and on the bed was a small wrapped gift. It was addressed to Zeke. He walked over and silently opened it, crying softly as he pulled out his grandpa's restored pocket watch. An Engraved "Z" now replaced the "S" that was there previously.

Nora Would give him all the time that he needed as he looked around his grandfather’s room she would’ve slither off and not too far away where Sky was staying. If he decided to walk down the hall to the other room the door will be slightly ajar and he could listen to the two girls talk.

“I can’t even look at him he looks too much like Samuel. Just keep them away from me for now please?” The tall arachnid would pitter patter around ask her Naga friend try to comfort her. “ you can’t hide away forever at least say hello you look very rude.” Nora was practically begging her to at least say hello. “Give me sometime that’s all I ask you both can handle him can’t you? I just can’t right now. He looks like his younger twin don’t you think so?” “I know he does but you can’t just ignore. He’s a really sweet boy and he’s lonely and he lost his grandfather that’s more than you can say. Samuel is like family to us but he is a literal family to Zeke please at least say hello. He’s here to help us. It’s not right to take it out on him…” “I’ll see him at dinner is that okay now please give me my space!” zeke could hear the pair arguing like crazy and it was about him, but it was more about Sky not being a hermit and hiding away.

Zeke sighed and felt the pocketwatch in his hands. He knew it would be some time for Skye but he wouldn't be forceful. He knew trauma and loss took time to overcome. Especially with someone like his grandfather, how could they just get over it. He was an amazing soul who touched many during his time alive. He decided to look around some more. Seeing if there was a study or office outside of the bedroom he could maybe contemplate or think.

Nora would leave Sky alone. The arachnid needed it more than anyone else. She’d let her stay in her room as she would look to find Zeke. The sounds of Chastity arguing with the other succubus was loud and clear and only made Nora giggle. “Zeke? Do you wanna go clothes shopping or just do it online? I promise the town is nice. I hope we haven’t scared you off yet….” he could hear her heavy body move down the hallway with loud sliding noises only to be interrupted with swearing as she kept accidentally dragging the carpet with her. “Again? Really!?! I hate this carpet! Whose idea was this?”

She would find him in Sam's old study. His hand was reverently placed on Sam's seat as he looked down at it and looked around. It was a beautiful study, having a wide variety of liqours and books. A fireplace sat unused close to a year now it seemed. As he sat and looked at the empty space, he sighed. This...was all his now

Zeke would hear three loud knocks at the study room door. “Are you alright? Can I come in?” Nora what ask sweetly. Whenever Samuel was home she would always knock and never answer unless she was let in. She really wanted to talk to him but she didn’t want to push him. Knowing that Chastity behave yourself meant a lot and said a lot about her self control but also said a lot about Zeke. If he was able to resist the succubus charms he must be more like his grandfather than he thought.

He blinked coming back to reality for a moment "Um yeah...I just...I'm here I guess..." He sighed squeezing the plush cushion of the old chair. It was still painful to think that such a powerfully kind and amazing man was gone. He didn't know if he'd ever get over it. He looked up at Nora and smiled softly. Clearly tearing up just a tiny bit as he thought of Sam.

When Zeke said it was okay for her to come in he would hear the door open but also her slither in with her heavy tail. Nora was not very quiet even though she tried to be. “I know it hurts but I’m here and I know that’s not much. If you want to talk you can. If you want to sit and be quiet, you can. Either way i’m not going anywhere. Well I won’t go anywhere unless you tell me to go somewhere. Would you like a hug?” Nora offered as she slithered to stand next to Zik buttery replace a hand on his shoulder and padded gently and only give him a hug when he consented it to it.

He just gently placed a hand on hers. Silently taking it in, before sniffling and hugging her suddenly. Not even realizing he was crying as the emotion washed over him. He never assumed it would be easy getting over his grandfather's death but he never imagined it would hurt like this. He was too great a man to lose. Too important too...kind. He squeezed the coil and sniffled more "I miss him...I miss him so damn much...he...he was too kind..."

Nora didn’t have to say much as her tongue flicked. Tasting the air and sadness they both carried. This weight was unbearable. Sky was feeling it just as bad as Zeke. Her friend was locked in her room and his grandson was hiding in the study. “Let it out. It’s alright just let it out. It’s not going to be easy but you are no longer alone. I know you don’t know me but I’m not gonna leave you alone and stay by your side just like I did with Samuel. I give you my word.” her coil digits squeezed to try and calm him down. For now she stayed in silence. A part of her wished she knew necromancy but even so she could not bring Samuel back.

He felt oddly warm in her embrace. It wasn't like a regular human hug. It was more complete, more protected and secure. He knew he could be vulnerable in her coils. He loosened some against her and let her muscled body almost hold him in place, feeling amazing as she held him.

Nora Was not big on words but she was happy to keep Zeke in her embrace as she pulled him against her small chest. “I’m quite sure Chasity took care of you earlier but would you like me to make you dinner tonight? I’m sure I’m not as good as Chastity but how about we just order something and watch a movie? Just us. Or we can do some shopping and get you some new clothes and eat a nice place in town. After all this is your home now you might as well get to see everything up here.” Nora hoped that he would say yes and maybe she can make him feel better.

He sighed and wiped away his eyes as he nodded. "Yeah, some shopping might do good...I need a new phone anyways." He pulled out a Zphone that she would see was at least 5+ years old, the charger itself at least 5 years old. The poor man truly had nothing it seemed like

Nora was a good listener. Zeke was learning that Chastity was front of the house for a reason, but Nora was very much the house mother. The way her coils caressed and comforted that gave it away.

“Oh dear…. They will not do. That’s too old. I swear you, your grandfather and Sky have that in common. Why have you not upgraded that? You are getting a new phone today. No arguments either. Please?” now it sounded like was used to doing this and Zeke would start to see that maybe she was treating him like his grandfather which wasn’t bad, but he would slowly start to feel the love they shared.

He chuckled some. "Funny enough it was a gift from Grandpa. My dad refused to upgrade my phone because of some stupid political rally I went to or some weird bullshit...I told grandpa about it and he mailed me when it was brand new the next day..." He wiped away some more tears as he beamed alittle.

“That’s actually not surprising. Sky usually manage to keep your grandfather caught up on technology that explaining it to him was another story.” She could feel Nora’s coil fingers massage Zeke’s shoulders. “I Have a feeling you’ll be easier to convince to get a new phone and I don’t mind that. How about we head to the shops take a tour around town do some clothing shopping and you can relax for the day. We’ll get you settled and show you the ropes of how to run things since technically you’re our boss now.”

Zeke chuckled and sighed. It was insanely easy to relax with Nora. Her body easily massaged and relaxed him in a way that no human ever could. He could only wonder how his grandfather had managed to survive being alone with these women. He nodded and made sure the pocket watch was working as he tucked it in his pocket. "Where do we go first?"

Zeke would really have to wonder how his grandfather kept composure around all these lovely ladies. Nora was extremely caring. He could see why his grandfather would confide in someone like her. Chastity was a bombshell and pretty much hard to ignore. His grandfather was extremely devoted to his wife which probably helped but as Zeke learned he had a spray to keep Chastity’s pheromones at bay.

“Well The first thing you mentioned was the phone so how about your new phone first and then we can get some snacks along the way in town and do some shopping for you come on you gotta stand up for that and no you can’t ride my tail not into town at least.” Nora had jokes! She was trying her best to lighten up the mood as she would motion for Zeke to stand up hoping he would follow her and she would let go of her shoulders and slowly start to slither towards the door.

He smiled and stood up, following behind her and chuckling "Could you even carry me on your tail? I understand it's solid muscle but even then I still think it's crazy to think someone would try to ride your tail like that!" Easily enough he could keep pace with her, her tail oddly swaying in a way that kept his focus every so often. It was insane the amount of willpower his grandfather had.

“I could but you ate heavier than a child. I’m strong but not wonder woman.”Nora chuckled. “I can only carry so much weight. You can touch it. I won’t get mad I’m offering.” she’d stop as he could se her scrunch up so he could reach her exposed soft scale tail.if he wished to touch it he could but with how her muscles moved he could see that she had a strength there. She’d wait to see if he wanted to touch or feel, but if he chose not too she would lead him out of the house. Today was the town tour and Nora was very excited!

He slowly rubbed his hand along the tail, shocked at just how much muscle was present. His mind wandered a bit as he shook himself out of that place, imagining the embrace she could give. He followed her out as he looked around. It was about nine or ten in the morning now. He was so amazed at everything around him. The town seemed to be so quiet but lively in its own exciting way

Zeke could see how Nora shuttered when he pet her very muscular tail. He could feel how it tensed up and then relaxed. She had no trouble letting him touch her like that since she offered. He could even see the ripples in the scales that were visible. As they left the Manor Zeke could see all sorts of lovely creature girls walking around with a mix of humans as well. He can see why his grandfather love this place it was like its own personal utopia. He was still see Chassidy fighting with the other succubus who seem to be having quite a hard time getting her off the roof.

Nor I could only laugh at the situation. “Oh ignore that! That happens at least once or twice a month add Chastity has it handled. Don’t engage the succubus. They can be a little tricky let one of us handle it if you ever come across that.” she motion back to the roof. “Just walk away and call one of us. Now down here we have the main strip of stores and lots of things around like eateries and diners. Hotels. Do you wanna hit the phone store first it’s not far from the shops don’t worry we have you covered so don’t even think about the cost.” Nora hoped that her explanation would put him at ease as she slithered down the beautiful cobblestone way which is luckily smooth enough to not hurt her sensitive belly.

Back
Top Bottom