Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Nighshade (darthmechaXEtherialElvenEmpress)[NSFWImages]

EtherealElvenEmpress

I’m a power bottom at rock bottom.
957A639B-75A6-4D21-822C-7DF185A367B0.jpeg

Welcome to Nighshade
Population: Uknown
Species: Mixed
Time: 21:45​

Saturday nights were usually more busy than this. Purgatory was usually packed especially with it being the weekend, but it was so silent you could hear a fly fart on the wall. Nightshade was a save haven for both humans and creatures alike. For some reason Salem was like a flame to all the wayward moths of the world. No one was turned away here.

Chastity was behind the bar arranging shot glasses. At first glance she looked relatively normal save for her horns. “It’s so fucking dead tonight. Not even a Hal. Hal is always here…I’m so bored…” the scantily clad succubus lamented before leaning on the counter behind the bar letting it prop up her barely coveted mounds. This lovely lass in glasses looked the most innocent out of the bunch. She was the oldest out of the core group that kept purgatory running, but no one dared asked her age. Heaven or hell help you if you tried. The angelic looking succubus kept her secrets mostly. When calm she was no harm but the patrons were all drawn to her. Perhaps that was why she was the front of the house especially since she sold the most drinks and kept the regulars occupied.

Taking a moment she not only sat out one, but three. “Why are you wiping down the tables again. I highly doubt we’ll get anyone.” using her index finger to push up the bridge of het Harry Potter coke bottle glasses further up her little button nose. The tapping of eight legs echoed through the bar as Sky pitter patted about. “It’s better to keep them ready just in case. Pout me a rum and coke. Don’t you dare water it down. If you do I swear…” the long legged Arachne said as she ripped down the next table making it look pristine. “Or you’ll what?” Chastity asked with a raised eyebrow before Sky was about to say something flip right back before an audible hiss filled the room causing both to stop their pitiful spat in its tracks. “Thisssss isssss’t the time for arguing. Maybe no one is here because our beloved Ssssam is….” Nora could to even finish as she slithered into her usual pillow filled corner before curling up in her typical coil as the arcane and succubus fell silent. “We know.” The dynamic duo said in unison before the empty bar fell into a deafening silence. They were all hurting and news of Sam’s passing didn’t just affect their little hole in the wall, but rocked Salem to its core.

Chastity poured them each a shot of vodka before sashaying from behind with a sway to her hips that would make any clergymen break his vow of celibacy. First hanging one shot glass to Nora who was the closest, before Sky. “To Sam. Words can’t describe how you’ll be missed.” Chastity started off the toast before they all raised their glasses high in the air. “To the kindest and most considerate human we met.” “To the best bar owner we’ve ever had and all around most understanding…” “I love you even though no matter how hard I tried I never got into your pants. Faithful legitimate born bastard.” with Chastity’s last line all three of them burst into laughter for a good minute before tears filled Sky’s pitch black eyes.

It was like a domino effect once Sky started both the irregular humanoids began crying and Chastity began to fog her round glasses up. “Maybe it’s good that no one is here tonight. I miss him. What are we going to do without him?” That heavy question hung in the air like the menacing calm before the storm. The end of her tail began nervously tapping on the concrete floor and with its weight cause the nearest table to shake from the heavy scaled thumping.

Not one of them said much after that but Chastity made her way back behind the bar counter to refill the shot she just downed and took her time filling three steins of beer. It wasn’t like they could get drunk easily with their body mass for at least Sky and Nora though Chasity had a high enough tolerance to not be bothered. For now they enjoyed each others company since they didn’t want to be alone at home in their own rooms. All three secretly hoped it was still early enough in the evening that customers would come in and give them something to do other than bucket among themselves.

As the sky thundered above, Zeke pushed through the pouring cold Massachusetts rain. He was soaked to the bone after what felt like hours of walking. He was numb the entire trip here. He couldn't believe his grandfather had died. Worse still his head was still ringing from the huge fight his family had before he left.

"Fucking unnatural is what they are. And unnatural are any people who support these...these THINGS getting rights!!!" His father's words echoed in his head. His mother's followed back in his mind.

"I will pray for them hard and I will hope the Lord will give you the guidance you need Eziekel Rumford. you are a good boy with good grades and will not be led down this path...right sweetie?" Her words sounded so scared, it would have been hilarious if not terrifying how scared she was. He hated that his mom still used his full name, especially when upset. He liked Zeke more, it was softer and sounded a lot less...strict.

"Alright kiddo, you don't like our 'politics' or our 'choices' I'll tell you what...you stay here, get that architecture degree and never speak ill of us again...or you leave with the clothes on your back, and never come back..." He remembered how hateful his father sounded. All the while talking down grandpa Sammy. He never understood why they hated each other so much. I mean he understood why but at the same time.

He ran a hand through his normally spiked brownish-blonde hair. It was soaked and partially covering his face. He had his grandfather's and subsequently his mother's eyes. Bright blue, like a shining sky. Or rather the pouring rain that was still drenching him. Walking down the boardwalk he could see the sign. Stepping closer his Grandfather's letter was still read fresh in his mind:

"To Ezekiel...Zeke my grandson. How many things I would rather give you than just words. But, for now I must give you these words. I give you my love and respect. I know you will find your own path and become a kind and wonderful man, father, and partner with whomever so should you choose or life allows. I also give you my apologies that I could not be there more towards the end...How I'd love to go fishing with you on the lake near Arkham like we used to when your mother was alive. I miss those days. But I've always watched out for you, and I am so proud and know you will make me proud. And finally, if you would have it...I give you the title of Owner and Patriarch of the Nightshade Complex in Salem Massachusetts. These include the Rainbow Web Gentlemen's club, the Purgatory bar and restaurant, and the Twisted Coil dance parlor and arcade. I believe your generation would call it a nightclub but that's neither here nor there. If you so choose, I have a letter prepared for you to give the Heads of Business and Matriarchs: Chastity, Sky, and Nora, last names not given as I suspect your father is there at the reading of this will. Present that letter, unsealed, to them and they will handle the rest. Beyond this, I cannot give anymore except my love and respect...your grandfather, Samuel G. Etckins"

He sighed and clutched both that letter and the unopened one to the three, in his jacket pocket. He was shivering and starving. He'd used all his money to get a bus to Salem from Los Angeles. He had no battery on a rather old phone, he only had a few dollars and quarters' worth of money. But he made it. He pushed open the door slowly, still shivering and soaked as he looked around, rubbing his arms and chest from the sudden warmth. "H-hello?" He looked around not seeing anyone at the Restaurant entrance, which was separated a little from the bar so he could be heard but not seen.

Last edited:
Silence filled the dim lit bar as all three of the irregulars as they were called stayed silent. It was a grim affair especially getting the new about Samuel. They all suspected that’s why tonight was pretty much dead. Everyone was grieving not only a patriarch, but a trailblazer. Without him these establishments would not even exist.

Samuel and his wife created the perfect mix of humans and irregulars. Giving them a safe home away from discrimination and even rights just like humans. Too bad not many places did the same.

The three still in silence were interrupted by the tinkling of the restaurant bell. Sure it was old fashioned but it worked well since they not only has superb hearing, but the bell was soothing and didn’t scare them as much as the modern ringing of electronics.

None of the ladies could be seen but Chastity being the hostess with the mostest called out first. “Welcome to purgatory! All are welcome! No one is turned away.” calling out as both Nora and Sky kept to routine especially since Sky was hit the hardest with this news.

“Don’t be Ssssssshy! The bar is still open and is until the ssssssun comes up.” Nora never could get rid of that lisp she has with S’s but most found it endearing. They figured whoever came in would find the way to the bar since at this time the restaurant was pretty much a ghost town. They figured it might be a tipsy regular who would eventually meander to the counter looking for a beer and bar food. At least Chastity figured whoever it was would follow her voice to where they could hear the clinking of glasses.

Zeke blinked and slowly made his way over around the corner to see the three women performing their duties. He had interacted with monsters at a young age and online so he wasn't scared but definitely surprised to see them. As he wiped the wet hair away from his eyes they'd all see it. Those same kind blue eyes that Samuel had before he passed. He looked like the young man that had protested with a few of them in his earlier years. "I um....I'm not here to drink..." He pulled out the first letter again reading it through "I am looking for some folks....I think I have the right place is this Nightshade? I was told to find some ladies by the names of Nora, Chastity, and Sky. I...I have a letter for them..."

He pulled out the letter. He had wrapped it up in paper and whatever else was in his pockets at the time that he left. It was a massive almost package-sized envelope. Decently thick as well, so imaginably it took some effort to keep it dry. The edges were slightly damp but the letter was almost untouched, his signature as clear as the day he first purchased nightshade. "To my lovely Ladies, From Samuel."

Last edited:
The trio was occupied as much as they could be but Sky kept to herself because tapping along on eight long legs maneuvering around tables and chairs was an acrobatic feat just watching her do it without letting anything bump or knock over.

Her abdomen was hard enough to wiggle around but Samuel built this place with just enough room to make it easier for her to waitress. Nora was still curled up and sipping her beer while still thumping that heavy tail tip though all of their hustling and bustling about suddenly fell silent to the point of hearing a pin drop when he stepped into the line of vision.

“What the fudge?” were the first words to leave Sky’s lips as she turned a sickly shade of white as Chastity and Nora were hyper focused on this familiar looking stranger. Nora looked confused but Chastity took the lead. “You got the right place now read.” she did not mean to order him around but this was a long time in coming. This was much awaited news and she took to being the leader and shushing both women since a letter such as this one could mean the beginning or the end of Purgatory.

Zeke gulped and pulled out the first letter "Oh I ah...it looks like there's stuff in here for this place...ummm" He cleared his throat, setting the full envelope on the table.

"To my three lovely ladies, fellow managers, and matriarchs...It's the day after I entered hospice, I am assuming if you are reading this then I have unfortunately passed on. If you are having this young man read this, his name is Zeke. He is my grandson I have told you about. I have so many thoughts as I write this. But I will be as detailed as I can...to all of you...I am so sorry I could not be more like you wanted. I am madly in love with my wife, who I hope I will be joining very soon. But I know you all wanted what you all wanted. I was never one to ignore you but I do regret I could not be that way with you all. Sky...you and I have been through so much, marching on Washington, helping high schoolers deal with bigoted parents...so much, you view every patron as your family who needs protecting. I know it will be so hard, but you are strong and will keep the others safe. Inside is all the appropriate paperwork for the medical facility and brothel. All are certified for 5 years, so you can grieve as needed. To Nora...I appreciate that you helped an old man like me stay 'hip' as the kids might say. More importantly, you ensured that every square inch of the building was safe. You loved hearing people's stories and made sure this place was safe for kids so they could be off the streets. I am so happy that I could help you make others' lives better. I have enclosed all the documentation needed if the machines need repair or you need to promote the club. Chastity...first don't touch Zeke yet, read the letter first. I know you are going to be hit pretty hard. I am so proud of how you have matured running that bar. You have gotten to be much more assertive and able to handle rowdy customers. And the artistry you put into the menus for the drinks and food...I am missing it already. Your new liquor license and Food safety certification are enclosed. Seriously leave Zeke alone...To all three of you, Zeke is now the Owner and Patriarch of the Nightshade complex. I have left him enough money to live off of and clear his student debt. I also left him the keys to my office and room, the one adjacent to all of yours. I know you will miss me but I have two last requests. Take care of Zeke...he is kind but can easily be taken advantage of if not protected. Put him to work and let him make his own mark on Nightshade. Secondly, as of writing this letter, he is single and not seeing anyone...I have a feeling he can fulfill your needs quite well, however, please give him a day or two to grieve. His family has no doubt tossed him out, so on top of losing me, you three will be the closest he may have to family for the foreseeable future. All other documentation needed for this transfer is in this envelope along with this letter... And tell Zeke that I..." Zeke began tearing up "I love him very much, and know he will make us all proud."

Zeke fell to his knees. He had loved his grandfather so much and it just really hit him that it was gone. His last act alive was not only writing all of this, but making sure he had a future. He wept loudly and unapologetically and they could hear all the pain in his voice. He was tired...cold...hungry..and weeping for the man he missed so dearly right now. He was so defeated and tired he only just now began to fully grieve and process it all.

Last edited:
The three strange creatures went silent when Zeke began to speak. He pulled out a letter and with that he had their full attention especially when he mentioned his grandfather! Sky knew he looked familiar but now it finally was ringing bells. Even Chastity was quiet and that horned creature was never silent. Zeke could hear whispers among the women but they kept him so soft he would not know what they were saying. Looking between each other Nora would lift herself as her torso looked like it was floating above her coiled up tail that had stopped its incessant tapping.

Zeke read the message for Sky her dark eyes; all six of them began to tear up as he could hear how all eight of her feet were tapping as if she were a tap dancer high on sugar. Tip tap tip tap tip. He could tell she was antsy and the only reason she was because she was trying not start sobbing. She crossed her arms under her small bus line and lowered her head leading her light lavender hair hide the majority of her eyes. Sky didn’t care what was left to her because all she wanted was Samuel back. Luckily for the three and for Zeke she couldn’t even form a sentence. Lifting her hand up to her mouth she covered it fully as they all could hear her whip bring into her palm trying not to sob uncontrollably.

Nora put on more of a brave face as she was next on the list. Sam is always good with words and Nora knew that. Occasionally her tongue flicked tasting the air as she listened to the letter being read. Taking note of what was left for her she looked over at Sky who is not doing so well, But the moment he get to read what was for Chastity Nora snickered. “Even from beyond the underworld he knows you are such a horn dog.” The long purple spotted Naga quipped before Chastity huffed. The succubus arms folded out of her perky bosom. Shut up and don’t interrupt him I could control myself more than you.” Chastity always had to get the last word but this time Nora let her. The three let the letter continue to be read and occasionally Chastity and Nora giggled at the quips Samuel left for them but poor Sky was a mess.

“WHY ARE BOTH OF YOU LAUGHING AND GIGGLING!?! HAVE YOU NO RESPECT FOR THE DEAD! SHAME ON YOU! BOTH OF YOU! FUCK OFF!” Sky snapped on both of them, but she said nothing to Zeke. That outburst caused both Chasity and Nora to fall silent. Sky took off at an impressive speed. So on her way out she knocked over not only a few chairs but a table and a set of glasses.

Leaving The other two irregulars silent. The two looked at each other but the dick collapsed sobbing and upset overloaded his grandfather and they both had to do something before Charity spoke up. “She it’s not going to want to talk to me. Can you go talk to her? You always knew how to call her down. I got him. I sadly can’t be two places at once.” Charity said as Nora was not the most quiet as she lifted herself up and slithered away accidentally knocking some more chairs over.

That left seek in the very alluring succubus alone. What she did was go and lock up the restaurant in the bar places are closed for the night sign. It was already dead so she really didn’t expect any customers to be walking in if they did she would explain the situation but honestly it was probably dead because everyone was mourning Samuel.

Charity once everything was closed up she would move to kneel Next to Samuel’s grandson. What she did was very much out of character for her tonight she lied to close it put him into a very tight hug. He could feel the warmth of her hand rubbing it gets his back up and down. “It’s okay. It’s okay sweetie. Big sister Charity is never letting you go. Let it all out. You’re safe. You are loved. You aren’t allowed Zeke. Welcome home my love.” even with how sexy she looked she could be very sweet and loving which she really wanted to be an even though she wanted to hit on him; she didn’t. Even though she was hurt and suffering all she could think of Was how he must’ve felt since he was his grandson. Either way she was going to make sure he was fully taken care of.

"I didn't I...I didn't even know he was sick...he was in hospice. No one told me. I-I should have been there but I wasn't and he-" He sniffled some. "He left me this place, made sure I wasn't in debt and I couldn't be there for him...I...I just got into a huge fight with my parents and they just...they kicked me out. All because he asked me to deliver a letter and it's just..." He looked at Chastity still sobbing "I should have been there in his final days and all he cared about was others...god I'm so hungry." He said clutching his stomach as a loud grumble escaped his sobs and he couldn't help but chuckle alittle bit. He wiped away the tears and sighed "I just...I didn't even have time to grieve...his will reading was only a few days ago and I've been on a bus from Los Angeles since then. I wanted to get this letter to you three because he asked specifically and I had no clue...I mean he said in another letter at the reading he'd give me the club but I had no clue he had a room and money for me...I...ummm..."

He blinked realizing he'd been on the floor sobbing. Quickly getting to his feet and dusted himself off and chuckled. "Sorry...I don't mean to be a bother I know there aren't any staff here right now but could I trouble you for some crackers or any kind of food?" He said not realizing she ran the kitchens and bar.

Hearing how Zeke didn’t even know that his grandfather was sick hurt Chastity’s heart. How could they not tell him! Sometimes humans made her so upset but Samuel told her she shouldn’t hold grudges against them even if some of the things they did were vile. Kneeling with him she would rub his back. Whispering sweet words of comfort.

“Shhhhh…it’s okay darling. Don’t you worry. You’re home now. You are home….”she was not sure exactly how to comfort him especially since they were both hurting in different ways. Either way they both did lose family. Chastity’s Crimson eyes looked him over but she still pulled him into a hug close to her soft breasts as she ran her gloved fingers through his hair. All she could do was listen and taking his story. Death was always hard and no words could bring Samuel back.

“He did tell us about you and we just never got to meet you. “ Reaching up with her freehand she fixed her glasses and she couldn’t help but stare at him even though his face was hidden he had the same exact hair as his grandfather maybe it was a little lighter but with the lighting in the bar right now she couldn’t tell especially through her own tears.

When Zeke got up she wasn’t expecting him to stand but she looked up at him She took a minute to stand up herself. What she wore was revealing enough. To be honest she was most comfortable being nude but Sam always told her to keep herself covered and be a good hostess even though the customers would not mind her walking around in her birthday suit.

Her steering stopped when he mention that he was hungry and it made her laugh a little bit which she very much needed. “Now don’t go saying that about yourself you are no bother. Come on. Restaurant now follow me.” Taking the lead Chastity grabbed his arm very lightly and talk to him to the restaurant part. Bringing him to a table and sitting him down if he let her before she had him a full menu. “I only look evil. Can you look through the menu honey? I’ll make you whatever you want I’m not just gonna give you crackers. No relative of Sam is going to eat simple things. Don’t you worry anymore. I’d offer you a drink but I’m not sure if I said you need to calm down a bit and relax. If do you want to drink I won’t refuse you. How old are you?” She gets a look over again trying to figure out his age since he always had to card customers. Hopefully he was of age but even if he was not she would pour him a drink especially after hearing how is his family treated him and she was good and held her tongue even though she wanted to tell him how horrible his family was for kicking him out. There was a time and place for that this was not it.

The menu she placed in front of him had a good amount of food mostly bar food but if he said anything off the menu she could figure out how to make it. “Sam did love his grilled cheese and tomato soup with mozzarella on top. Even if it’s not on the menu I can make it just tell me what your heart desires other than me.” There it was she could not help but flirt a little bit and give him a wink even though the will told her not to, But she was a succubus and it was in her nature at least she was not all over him….yet.

He blushed a little, clearly not so in grief that he didn't appreciate the subtle attention. She knew the type that had been never really given proper attention like they should and Zeke had it written all over his innocent face. He sighed sitting down, looking over the menu he was instantly reminded of his grandfather. It had a lot of his influence on the menu design. "I'm 27...I dunno I'd...maybe if you have some hard cider or something basic but not beer...can't stand the stuff.." His stomach growled in protest " And a Half pound burger, Cheese n ketchup only with fries please?" He set the menu down and clutched his stomach. "I'm sorry I'm such a mess...I just...it's been a hard week as you can imagine...Grandpa always told me how he loved running this place but I could never get a chance to see him...we talked all the time until I got into school..." He chuckled "he joked saying that maybe I could help him with renovations, I wanna be an architect so he was so supportive..." he teared up some. "I dunno how I managed to make it this far. My mom...my grandmother, now grandpa...they were the only ones that really cared for me...I think my step-mom does...in her own misguided way...but dad he..." He shook his head. "Let's just say there's a reason I left and leave it at that..."

As he started coming down from the emotions he felt he blinked realizing how gorgeous Chastity was. It wasn't out of rudeness or anything but he couldn't help but stare and watch her. He wiped away his eyes and tried not to be rude but couldn't help but find his gaze locked on her. "How long did you know him...my grandpa?"

Zeke was adorable when he blushed but Chastity behaved as best as succubus could. “That’s a good age. I can actually serve you alcohol legally then.” she said with a chipper little laugh. “No beer. What about a hard lemonade or Long Island iced tea? Hard apple cider? It’s in season. On the burger would you like cheddar, mozzarella, smoked or pepper jack?” Chastity was the one who ran both the bar and restaurant so she knew her stuff.

The scantily clad waitress maître d' didn’t even to take notes on what he wanted since she could remember his order. “How do you like it?” she asked as she bent over slightly giving him a eye full of her full chest. “The burger.” she clarified though she flirted playfully but not too much. He could tell she would follow the instructions keeping her hands to herself for now as he spoke about how things on his end had unfolded.

Making a tsk sound and a click of her tongue disapproving of his poor treatment that would end today. His tale of woe slowly being explained about how his family was a the picture becoming clearer the more he spoke. It was no wonder Samuel made his life here. His wife was so kindhearted too. It was hard to imagine his own son being a close minded prick.

“Fuck your stepmom. Not literally and your father too. No offense of course. Sam was a great man. A pioneer. Way ahead of his time too. Fuck then all honey and not in the fun way.” reaching out the placed a hand on his shoulder hoping yo comfort him if possible. It didn’t bother Chastity if he stared at her. He could touch too but she wasn’t going to tell him that just yet. This horned bombshell was holding back.

“Oh…years… I forgot how long but I remember both him and his wife. His son too…not sure what went wrong with him along the way but he resented us….let not talk about that. Your grandfather has always been a champion amongst our kind. An activist. I forgot how many years darling but he’s family. Like family just like you are.” even with her calling him family that meant nothing especially since she was the most touchy of the trio. It just meant maybe they’d have closer bonds.

He blushed as he was caught staring right into her chest "I UMM...Cheddar...and umm medium well please..." He rubbed the back of his head as he was slightly red-faced. He can't believe he just ogled her like that. "Um...ma'am I have a question, are you a...a succubus? I'm asking cuz I...can't stop staring and I wanna know if I'm being rude or if maybe it's not entirely my fault." He tightened his hands as he felt rather sexual thoughts enter his mind. They were welcomed, anything to keep him from spiraling again. Even if they involved a lot more than hands-on shoulders. Easily enough she could read this, he wasn't her first 27-year-old by any means and it was understandable that he'd be so..needy after an emotional time. His body was finally regulating itself on probably not feeling anything close to five maybe six days.

He chuckled as she talked about his grandfather "Yeah, he always was proud of the march he did on Washington...I think it was for medical care or something...He said 'It was to make sure those monster mothers could have kids like me safely'" He smiled finally focusing on her eyes. He enjoyed talking about Grandpa, he knew in the back of his head that he'd have big shoes to fill but for tonight he could listen to some stories and have a nice burger

The moment Zeke called her ma’am that broke her. Chastity burst into laughter so hard it made not only her chest jiggle, but she even snorted cutely. “Ma’am!?!? I prefer mistress but no need to call me ma’am! I’m not even middle aged! You inherited his humor all right!” Chasity didn’t dare tell him her age but that laugh was something she very much needed. “Succubus yes. And here I thought I was toning it down.” the busty one said seriously. “First…medium well, cheddar, ketchup and French fries…got it. Hard cider. And…wow…you guessed right. Chip off the old block you are.” het tone was kind and loving as she spoke to Zeke.

“it’s not your fault darling…we’ll only a little…” she would move to keep closer as she wrapped her arms around his neck. It was a clear chance to hit on him, but he spoke of the March on Washington and he could feel her grip tighten. “He did so much for us. So damn much. Without him…without him we may not be here you know. He was more than an owner. He saved out lives. Let me get that drink for you.” That was when he would feel her soft lips in his cheeks linger and then she let him go to pour him his cider in a cold glass. “He was and still is very loved Zeke. You have no idea how happy I am that you are here now….”

She could see his face go even redder with that. His poor hormones were all over the place as he breathed to himself. He had met succubi before but they were more around his age. At least in terms of knowledge and understanding of their abilities. This was a whole new level. She could recognize the very basic steps that Samuel had mastered, though it was clear he didn't have Sammy's will-power. Poor thing probably wouldn't last a day. Probably wouldn't have lasted this long if everything hadn't happened. But deep down Zeke wanted to be able to work with these friends of his grandfathers, he'd make it work, even if he had to practice some self control.

He took a look at her as she was prepping the glass. He had closed his eyes and was just imagining. He couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like if her lips had lingered just a bit longer. It didn't help that he hadn't eaten, his energy levels were very low. He shook his head bringing himself back as he sighed, sweating alittle. "I'm glad he was able to help you guys...he was a good man...I remember how he would take me on fishing trips when my mom was still alive..." he sighed. He wished he wasn't thinking so much about touching her right now...he also knew neither of them were at fault, it's how succubi were. It felt wrong but right that he was so attracted to someone who meant so much to his grandfather.

Unlike Sam, Zeke was having a hard time keeping her in check. Chastity has strong pheromones that Samual was able to resist. His love and loyalty to his wife kept him from falling into bed with his three established matriarchs. Chastity finished his old drink as she brought it over. “Your grandfather probably never told you how well known he was. Drink up.I’ll get your food started. You can keep talking I can hear you from the kitchen. Relax. Take a load of…” those innuendos could not be helped and neither could her strong pheromones.

“I can only imagine how wonderful he was with his family.” she said as she sauntered off into the kitchen with a sway of western style doors clicking. Soon the scent of meat and oil wafted to the front of the house. It didn’t take too long to make him a burger and even extra fries for herself. Once finished she’d bring out and a soda for her. “Don’t be too angry I added some veggies. You gotta eat. Just a little healthy with it. You’ve had a long trip and I want to make sure you get something healthy in you sweetie.” she had a bit of a motherly instinct and even if she was more than attracted to this younger version of Sam she was trying to hard to not break the will, at least tonight.
8C3C4808-7E66-40A4-98FA-D3427286099D.jpeg

He took a sip, a little oblivious to the innuendo, the pheromones were making him dizzy. He shook his head as he tried to focus, his thoughts starting to get more and more explicit. He was so tired, it was so warm inside. The burger brought him back to his senses some as he practically tore into the plate eating it. He didn't care it was garnished he was starving. He hadn't eaten in days. Within minutes the burgers were gone as he munched on the fries just as ravenously. It was so delicious, he hadn't had a meal like this in years. A meal that was so good he could taste the love that went into the making of the food. within another minute the fries were also gone as he gasped and finished his drink. He was so happy. He had food in his stomach and he sighed contently. His head started swimming again as he looked up, eyes rather glazed "My...my head feels funny ms Chassstitty..." He said, the mashing of words more from his mindstate than being drunk "Hahh...titty..."

He shook his head again, trying to regain his focus. He was crashing hard it seemed like. The pheremones, getting fed, his emotions coming out, he was probably not going to be coherent for long, especially now with alcohol in the mix.

Chastity couldn’t help what she was and it was hard to turn off what Samuel called her charm. He could see the happiness in her face when he ate but he was eating too fast and she couldn’t stop him. The mother and her wanted to take care of him and make him slow down but he must’ve been so hungry and she wasn’t going to get in the way of his burger and his teeth. She would nibble on her own french fries but not as fast as he ate his food. She swore he inhaled it and didn’t even chew! Normally she would chastise him for eating so fast but he had a hell of a day well seems like a hell of a year or a hell of a life with how his father was treating him.

At least now that he was with nightshade they could take better care of him. She could see he was getting loopy and even commented on her very lovely breasts. That in itself made her chuckle. “Come on sweetie… finish up and we can get you to rest. You do know you have your own room here. Well not here here at the manor.” The succubus would try to explain as she would lift her hand and run it through his hair reaching over the empty plate and she still had some french fries on hers. “I Promised Sam I’d look after you and try to behave tonight do you wanna go to bed?” she asked wondering what his answer would be but she was trying so hard not to take advantage even though she really wanted to.

He blinked and nodded yawning "I didn't...really...sleep well...behave? what...I...I didn't touch your cookie gramps I swear" He yawned again, very clearly gone and done. He wondered what she meant by behave...and what did grandpa mean when he said he couldn't be what they wanted...he finally felt safe. He got to his feet and took a step around and stumbled some falling to his butt rather gracelessly as he chuckled "Even that girl...I texted...stopped after I left...I got... no one...but gramps..." He began snoring slightly. Clearly, no one was doing anything but sleeping...but knowing Samuel He wouldn't mind if she made sure he slept well. Succubi were infamously excellent nurses in WW 2 because of their ability to induce sleep in the soldiers recovering in hospitals during the war. It was one of many things people didn't realize until monsters had come out of hiding. If she slept in the bed with him he was gonna be out cold for a long while. At this point he was limp and out cold, smiling to himself

“ I did promise I would behave for your grandfather sake come on let’s go upstairs.” The sweet succubus would lead him up to a room that they had upstairs which was next to one of the offices and it had a bed in it nothing too fancy but in case some of them overworked they had a place to stay in this was Chasity‘s room. It was not as comfortable at your place in the matter but it was better than sleeping on the bar floor.

For now she did not bother cleaning up the plates that would happen in the morning for now she would get Zeke into bed and get her shoes off. The bed was big enough for them both and once he was in it she would get him under the covers but also she would join him and cuddle next to him. Her warm body next to his. He was tired and a little tipsy but she behaved herself as she wrapped her arms around him after taking off her glasses and sitting them on a nightstand she’d make sure he gets some sleep and then see what would happen in the morning.

His dreams were calm and lucid. He couldn't get Chastity, or even the others out of his head. He imagined his hands massaging her breasts as she moaned for him. His dreams kept getting more livid, he swore it was real. He was making love to her, she was holding him, it was so close!!

And he shot up out of bed, sweating. He looked around as his pheromone soaked brain was clearing up some. He realized he was in bed...when did....he turned and saw Chastity next to him. He gulped, feeling his hand quiver some as he slowly reached over and brushed her shoulder. Her skin was so soft. He shook his head, trying to fight the impulse. He'd never do that to someone who was asleep, even if they were a...gorgeous....succubus...NO STOP IT!!! He shook his head, closing his eyes and shaking her some, not daring to look at her. He dared not say anything until she spoke, did he mess with her? Why didn't he remember much after last night?

Chastity slept soundly. She was exhausted after an eventful evening and the reading of Samuel’s letters. It took a lot out of her and she did not even notice when Zeke woke up. She looks like a doll asleep even with her big horns. She even snored a little bit as she changed positions and rolled on her back. “When Did you wake up? Hoe long have you been awake?” Chasity did a cute little stretch as she reached her arms up in the air and arched her back pushing her breasts up. She had no shame and she was more clothes than she normally would be especially since she had a guest in her bed. “How did you sleep? Y…you okay? You look a bit pale…” The succubus took a moment to look over her new bed guest and he didn’t look so well maybe he ate too much last night but she just cannot put her finger on it just yet anyways maybe he was just new to being around people like her. Samuel did vouch for him meaning she wasn’t worried that he was going to yell at her or anything she was just worried with how he looked. Reaching over she placed a hand on his and gave it a gentle pat. “What's wring sweetie? You can tell me.”

"I um.....I didn't...come on to you did I...I...don't really remember what happened last night and I...ooooh god..." He spasmed a little at her touch, her hand was like a warm rinse of water spreading over. His eyes looked glazed over some as he panted heavily. "I am....not used....succubi...god your skin is so soft." his hand trailed up her arm slowly, it felt amazing to touch her. He was so lonely and she was right here...it just could happen. He swallowed some as he mouthed slowly "k-k...kiss me....p-p-please..." he managed to sputter out. He was in desperate need of feeling her. What? Why was he thinking like this? His mind was filled with so many thoughts, they had just met yet he was adamant he never wanted anyone more badly.

Looking on at him, he was practically sinking into the bed. The poor fool had been breathing in her ppheromonesall night with no release. On rare occasions where this happened humans would devolve into mental messes similar to this, easily suggestible, excitable, and absolutely craving the attention of their partner. Chastity probably hadn't seen it in such a long time, most partners immediately gave in to her charms, those who could resist like Samuel were far older and more experienced than this young man.

Zeke was too cute for words especially as he was stumbling over his own. Rolling over to her side propping herself up with her hand so she could look up at him. His reactions were just so cute and it was obvious he had never really truly been around a succubus. She wouldn’t touch them for that long since she did not want to overwhelm him.

When he asked her to kiss him her crimson eyes went wide. “I’m your first succubus that you’ve met aren’t I?” she asked but she’s not so much more after that. “Listen. Do me a favor stand up and take a breath outside the window go on… Open the window and take a deep breath and if you still want to kiss me after that air hits you I’ll do whatever you want.” here she was offering a little solution only because he was the grandson of Samuel if you were anyone else she would’ve jumped him bed. If he still want to hear just as bad after a nice clear breath of air she would not refuse him anymore especially since he found him extremely attractive. He looks so much like his grandfather and that was the one that she could never romance. The letter said give him a day or so to grieve maybe one night counted.

He nodded, oddly compelled as he stood up and did as she asked, the cold morning air of Salem hit him like a wrecking ball as his mind cleared up "WHOA....whooo...okay...I...wow." He breathed in the air some more. It was odd but now that he had a comparison it smelled almost like vanilla or another sweet scent of some sort. He hadn't even noticed it before as he blinked and rubbed his eyes. Despite the pheromones he had...actually, slept? It was crazy. He turned back and winced "I....thank you for not...letting either of us take advantage of each other...I can see why my grandfather trusted you...that was....jesus. I had some friends in college who were succubi so I knew the pheromones were a thing but like...I didn't even know this was how strong they could get...that's crazy...and grandpa worked here every day and still was celibate after grammy died...." In an odd way, she could see he respected his grandfather even more, for what it mattered to her.

He opened his mouth to speak again but his stomach, still only running on one meal for over three to four days on empty protested a lack of breakfast. He couldn't help but fall to his knees and laugh. "Good god...I wake up with a 20 outta 10 in my bed, she's almost as eager as I am...and all I want right now after a good night's sleep is some pancakes and coffee...not gonna lie...I kinda like this feeling."

It was nice to see that he got up and did what she said opening the window it’s like the cool Salem air hit his face. She laid in bed still propped up on her elbow and hand. Watching him intently he was so cute. Well handsome as well. This time she would listen to every word and hang off of every word. “I had no idea you’ve been around my kind before. You take after your grandfather there except maybe you’ve been with someone like me?” she couldn’t help but poke the very sexy bear in her room.

her crimson eyes watched his form as he took his breath out of the window. His words had her hooked especially when he called her a 20 out of a 10. The grin on her face gave it away.
“Your Grandfather was a great man with a great heart and an iron will. What else would you want other than pancakes and coffee… if you could have anything you want what would that be Zeke?”this was something Chasity was good at. Finding other peoples desires. Not very people were immune to the pheromones of a succubus. Samuel did a damn good job especially since he loved his wife very much and he was very much the exception to the rule. “How about you come back to bed only if you want to this 20 out of 10 it gets very lonely…” would he join her or would he stay by the window?

Back
Top Bottom