Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Sweet Cherry Blossoms" (Captain_Bond and EtherealElvenEmpress) (NSFW images possible)

Nodding as she took a seat to eat.“I’m lucky they deliver fast. Maybe it’s a slow night.” Hana said making small talk. That was easy to do as she placed a pizza slice on her plate but it was too hot to eat. For now food was needed and pizza was best hot and she was starving though she took her time to not burn her tongue.

"Maybe," Alex said, and unlike Hana, dug right into his pizza. "Mmm, that's good," he said once his mouth was empty once again. "I wonder if some crazy moron decided to see if they can combine pizza and sushi. Can you imagine? And as an American, I can guarantee you that if anyone has thought of that...it's another American."

“Pizza and sushi? That sounds like an abomination does that mean sushi with cheese in it I don’t think I would eat it.” Hana had to cool her pizza down. Every so often she would nipple and take small bites. She opted to take a bottle of water and open it to sit on it with her pizza even though she probably wanted soda she would stick to water for now. “ have you ever eaten such a thing or would you?” She asked making idle conversation as they ate

"No and no!", Alex said emphatically, chuckling before he took another bite of his pizza. "Thankfully I've yet to see or hear of such an abomination, but I suppose I'm saying that that's the sort of crazy idea an American would come up with." He continued to eat, but he was starting to turn to thoughts of another sort of hunger. But he had no idea if she wanted to go again, so he kept his thoughts to himself. Even though he was good at not making it obvious, little things came through, like how he'd squirm slightly, or how he might have a look on his face when he caught sight of her. No woman prior to her had captivated him so much, and he hoped not to ruin it.

Noticing her plight with the pizza, he got up and went over to the freezer. "A trick I learned from my mom when I was little, is to use ice to cool down food that's too hot. Water is part of the food in some way, so you might end up with pizza that's a little soggy, but would you rather wait for it to cool down by itself? Of course, you could also just blow on it."

“I don’t think I wanna try either. And yeah it sounds like your kind of thing I probably would not even order it if I saw it on the menu.” Hana said before taking another small bite of her pizza it was still too hot to really eat especially with the pineapple topping.

The pizza will just take time to eat and she was in no rush to do it but he mentioned some thing about cooling it down with ice that sounded strange. “ I don’t think soggy is a good term to hear with pizza but I understand where you’re coming from. I think I might just wait till it cools down since I know it’s a pineapple that’s too hot and besides if I eat it slowly that means a desk and enjoy it for a bit longer. I appreciate the tip though that was really nice they probably won’t use it though.” she was more than grateful for the advice though the mention of soggy and Pizza in the same sentence really did not help her appetite. “ my mom said if it’s too hot just wait and let it cool down itself it actually helps you learn how to eat properly and a proper pace so I think I’ll just wait for it to cool down even though I am hungry I would rather it cool down naturally and I could enjoy a warm pineapples instead of soggy pineapples.”

"You're right, that's not a great idea." Alex didn't even get as far as opening the freezer before he turned around and went back to the table. Regarding Hana with a soft smile, he reached over and gently ran the back of his fingers along her upper arm as she sat there. "You're so beautiful," he said. "I hope you realize that." His hand gently moved down her arm until he just laid it atop her hand, smiling still as he moved in and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Pulling back, he continued to eat the rest of his share of the pizza, each time his eyes laid upon her his face broke into a big smile. The very sight of her bought him joy, and he would like nothing more than for some of that to be present in her as well.

“ I mean if you like soggy pizza it’s a good idea but I like my pizza crispy and not soggy.”She said as she felt his hand trace on her arm. When he called her beautiful she chuckled but didn’t say much about it as she ate her pizza slowly with tiny little bites. “ I think you’re just calling me beautiful I get more of my pizza you can have another slice.” She said with a giggle. Putting her lips together as she blew on her pizza to cool it down more especially the pineapples on top of it. “ So…. What do you do in your free time or would you like to remain just a mystery?” she wasn’t sure how much he wanted to say about himself so she figured she’d make some small talk to get to know him a little more and see if he was just here for the sex which is fine or if he wanted to talk a bit more.

Alex shook his head. "No. I'm calling you beautiful because you're beautiful. As for what I do in my spare time, usually I'm playing soccer, or football as much of the rest of the world calls it. Back home, however, I have an ATV. I also like to fish and camp. What about you? What does the beautiful, charming Hana from the maid cafe do in her spare time?" He kept his eyes on her as he took a sip of soda, smiling still. It seemed he was just very happy to be here right now.

Hana blushed slightly when he called her beautiful bout she didn’t dwell on the compliment. “I’m not much into sports but I have friends to watch soccer. I don’t know what an ATV is but it sounds interesting. Me? I actually go to University around here. The maid café just helps me pay for it. I’m probably not that interesting honestly.” she took a sip of her water before she continued eating her pizza. “I rarely have time for much else other than working and studying that’s the most important thing to me right now.” she explained softly.

Alex smiled and got up, went over to his things, and grabbed his phone. Returning to the table, he navigated to his phone and showed her a photo of himself and another Marine riding ATV's during a training exercise in the American Southwest. "This is an ATV, Hana. And they're some of the most fun, but also the most dangerous, vehicles to ride. You have to be disciplined, calm, and focused to avoid crashing. You gotta respect how easy it is to lose control. Not everyone can do it. You'll find time for hobbies at some point, I'm certain of it. If there's anything I can do to help, just ask. I'll give you my number before I leave." He leaned back and smiled at her. "And you're more interesting than you give yourself credit for. Trust me on that."

Watching carefully as Alex got up to get his phone he would show her a picture of what an ATV was when he got back.“I don’t think I’d want to ride that! It looks terrifying. I’ll stick to my bicycle I feel like that’s so much safer than that why do you even ride it if it’s that dangerous?” Hana asked giving it a look over. He offered her her number and she shrugged and said; “I’ll take your number and give you mine, but like I said before I bet you won’t call me. I may be interesting but I’m sure you’ll find someone more interesting tomorrow night. I won’t blame you.”

"No risk, no reward," Alex said, in response to Hana's comment about the dangers of riding an ATV. "Plus, on the trails I usually ride on, it's not safe to go much faster than twenty-five miles per hour anyway. Not sure of the conversion to KPH, so sorry about that." When she said that she still doubted he'd call, he said, "You 'bet', huh? Well, if you wanna use that word, you best be ready to back it up with actions. If you're wrong, and I do call you, you have to go on an actual date with me, somewhere I choose. Don't worry, it'll be fun. And if I don't call you, you will post a picture of me in one of your maid outfits on the social media for the Marines stationed in Japan." The way he looked at her when he said this, showed he was totally serious and besides, he had every intention of calling her.

When he spoke about ATVs she was still confused that she nodded and listened even though she would have no idea how they worked or how fast they went. She was too scared to even try one and she probably wouldn’t have a chance to try one anyways which didn’t bother her at all. Listen carefully he mentioned her posting a picture of him in a maid outfit and she shook her head no. “ That is a bit strange isn’t it? Don’t worry I’m not in the cross dressing guys. I mean if you’re into that I’m glad you found something you like but don’t worry I’m not gonna do that. “He could see that actually really confused her but she went back to eating her pizza. “ I don’t think one day it will hurt but we’ll see and if you’re really into cross dressing I might have a guy friend who might think you’re cute…”

"No, Hana. I am saying that we make a bet, a wager, over whether or not I'll call you. Do you not do that here?" Alex shook his head. "See, this is why I want to see you again: because I want to learn more about you, and about Japan and Okinawa and everything else you can teach me. But the whole thing with the picture, forget about it." He sat down and grabbed one of the snacks she'd bought, asking her first before he could have some. Hopefully, they'd get to have sex again before they both fell asleep, but he wasn't gonna press the issue right now.

“Not really. People call if they want to or they don’t if they don’t I don’t understand the point of a bet unless you’re doing something for gambling but if that’s something that’s interesting to you I hope it’s fun.” She could be very no-nonsense sometimes but she didn’t understand why it was a thing to bet on. She motioned for him to have more pizza if you really wanted any she wasn’t sure if he was very hungry but she was and Hana would make sure to eat another couple of slices since she was hungry. “I really don’t understand the betting thing but if you want another date I’ll give you one will that make you feel better and not worry?” she asked and she wasn’t sarcastic about it she was just curious. When he offered her some snacks she shook her head now since she was focused on her other slice of pizza. She would probably partake in it later but right now she was more focused on eating something more than just snacks. He was a bit of a strange guy but who wasn’t and he at least helped her out when she needed it but she wasn’t quite sure how to handle his personality since he was a bit confusing.

"Forget about the betting thing." Alex had his work cut out for him in the culture barrier department. It helped that he knew the language, but he also knew that that was only a small part of understanding what made Hana tick. "Anyway, may I have some more snacks, please?" After all, Hana had bought them, so he thought it was polite to ask her if he could have some more.

As much as he wanted to go out with her again, this whole thing with the misunderstanding cast a bit of a shadow on that. So he just sat back and checked to see if anyone had sent him anything about what had happened with Hana. Apparently, his CO wanted a full report after his 48-hour pass was up and he was back on base. His face betrayed nothing--not that he had reason to worry, but he didn't want to burden Hana--as he put his phone back down. "So, are there any hobbies you would partake in, if you had the time?"

Forgetting about the betting was the best idea he had. “Of course. Help yourself. Eat more pizza too. I think we may have bought too much.” Hana said looking over the still half full boxes. Finishing her slice and grabbing another Shirley him check his phone and while he did that she did the same as she messaged her friend letting her know that she was okay. That the guy she had over was still here since her friends always looked out for her and she did the same.

“Hobbies?” she asked once she finished typing a message and putting it aside. “Hmmm. I like reading but I can do that. Maybe traveling though I really don’t have the time let alone the money to do that. What about you?”

Opting to grab another pizza slice instead of a snack, Alex took a bite before answering. "As I said already, soccer, camping, fishing, and riding my ATV. And...hmm. I'd honestly like to take you to some of the places I've seen." He wanted to ask her if she was reading anything at the moment, but he decided to watch her reaction to his desire to take her traveling first.

“ i’m just trying to make conversation sorry I asked again.” Hana said as she seemed to be a bit more distant. Nibbling on her pizza she started eating the pineapple off the top one by one. “where have you traveled?” that caught her curiosity. “I’ve only traveled locally since it takes time to get off the island. Sounds like you’ve been places. Where do you recommend?” Hana wasn’t the type to just invite herself since it would be rude and presumptuous. “if I can afford them someday I’d go.”

"No, I'm sorry that I sounded a little rude." Alex reached over and grasped her hand. "I would love to travel with you, if you'd have me," he said. "I've been to Germany, to Central America, the Caribbean, Korea, and the Middle East, although I'd never go there on a vacation. If we could leave tomorrow, where would you like me to take you?" The way he looked at her, with excitement in his eyes, as well as no small amount of adoration for Hana, spoke to how much he grew to like her in such a short amount of time.

Hana shrugged when he said it was rude but he did tell her though she couldn’t remember anything that quickly. He reached over and grasped her hand as she let him take it for not but then told her of all the places he been and it sounded nice. Thought he mentioned leaving tomorrow and she looked confused. “it’s a nice thought but sadly I can’t just vanish like that. I have work and school and I do have to pay rent. It’s a nice offer. I really should stay nearby. Maybe a weekend trip makes more sense but I usually get off days off since I make the most money on Saturday it’s not really a good idea to miss that.” she explained kindly. “I’d accept a nearby day trip though.”

"It's a date!", Alex said with a big smile. "As soon as I can get some more time away from the base. But I have another day before I need to go back, and I intend to spend every possible moment with you." As he spoke, he was getting a little bit horny again, and put his hand on her thigh and slowly slid it upwards towards her crotch, stopping about halfway. He didn't expose any skin, his hand just glided across whatever she was wearing. "So, what do you say? Does that sound good to you?"

He was an excitable one wasn’t he? “let’s just enjoy what we have for now. See where it goes.” Hana was a realist and she felt his hand on her thigh figuring he wanted more and throwing caution to the wind figuring she wouldn’t hear from him once he left the next day. Figuring he was just speaking out of his ass she didn’t say or confirm anything for now. “Sure. Why not.” figuring he’d forget once she was out of sight and out of mind. “you finished eating? Should we just leave it out?”

"Good idea. Let's see where it goes." Alex of course had no intention of forgetting about Hana, but he could convince her of this by talking, or he could actually call and text and try to see her after tomorrow. Since he wouldn't be swayed by words if he were in her position, he'd have to convince her with actions. For now, however, he looked at the food and said, "Yeah, we can put it away later. It's not like you have pets or bugs to worry about." He suddenly lifted her out of her chair and onto his lap, where he kissed her passionately.

Hana nodded. She let him lift her. No pets or bugs the food would be just fine being left at it was as he moved her to his lap and kissed her. She returned the kiss kindly as Hana let him hold her easily since she was light as they kissed.

Back
Top Bottom