Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Sweet Cherry Blossoms" (Captain_Bond and EtherealElvenEmpress) (NSFW images possible)

"Apologies, Hana. Please turn around." Alex even added some 'sugar' to the 'honey' by kissing her shoulder again. "And I'm only 33, but most people don't stay in the military until they're 65 unless they plan to stay. And I think it's time to move on. But where I move on to and with whom is still up in the air, so to speak." It was obviously still very early, but if the stars aligned the right way, he'd love to start the next chapter of his life with Hana by his side, for as long as possible.

“I didn’t think you’d say please but I appreciate it.” it was after that Hana would the turn around for him. “I know nothing about the military and I’m not the type of people they’re looking for anyways so I’m clueless on what goes on in there. So what do you think you’re gonna do onscreen you leave.” he brought up a topic so she was curious and wanted to know what his ideas or plans were not that she needed to know but he brought it up so she was asking questions. “ do you do ceremonies when you leave? I guess all I know about the military is what I see on TV or in dramas.”

"Can we talk about that later?" Alex had gotten himself a tad worked up with Hana. To refocus her on what he wanted to do while they waited for the delivery driver, he captured her lips in his in a passionate kiss, one of his hands going to one of her breasts, the other between her legs to rub her pussy. His cock was soon back to full hardness, and it slightly poked her in the stomach as a result.

Hana Nodded it but didn’t say much else after that. She would return his kiss in the same manner that he gave it to her; passionately. She’s allowed him to rub her breasts as she would let her hands go wherever they could reach as she felt him explore between her thighs and feel that his member was poking at her again. It was just as hard as before this time she would let him take the lead.

Continuing to kiss her, Alex would roll onto his back, letting Hana straddle his abdomen as he moved his hands to her hips, slowly grinding them back and forth so her clit would rub against him. Hopefully she'd take some initiative and sit on his cock but for now he would enjoy seeing and hearing her reaction to this move he was making on her.

When Alex rolled over it did t take Hana long to shift her form to straddle his abdomen. His hands held her lithe waist as he could feel how light her firm was compared to his own. He could feel her slick clit grind against him. Her voice would catch a bit as she gasped feeling his member grind against her wet sex. He could easily maneuver her waist and guide her if he so chose.

Since Alex's cock was pointed in exactly the right direction, he decided to take matters into his own hands. So he started to slowly push her onto his cock, the alignment meaning that they didn't really need to move. He broke the kiss so he'd be able to hear how she sounded when he filled her with his hardness once again. "Mmm, you feel so good, baby. I won't get tired of this. Not now, not ever..."

Alex easily could maneuver her and push her small body onto his thick shaft. When he broke the kiss he could hear exactly how she sounded and how it took her moment to even catch her breath.“Mmm… you’re lucky I don’t work tomorrow…” Hana managed to say as she turned her head and hid it in her pillow as she tried to keep her voice down but was failing miserably at it.

"I think we're both lucky, my dear," Alex said as he kept rocking Hana's little hips up and down, back and forth for her. He let go of her waist so she could ride him herself, his hands moving to her breasts and gently playing with her nipples. "I can't wait to see just how many ways we can do this in two days," he moaned out as he felt her wetness engulf him. "You feel amazing...I don't think I can ever go back to American girls now!"

It was sweet how he said they were both lucky but you couldn’t really talk too much especially since she was occupied. It would take her a good few moments to get a rhythm as she rode him. His hand easily found her small chest and massage them while she would finally get the proper position to keep herself going on top of him.

Hana was pretty good at this, and soon enough Alex was moaning almost as loud as she was, his cock hard and pulsing with his heartbeat as she continuously engulfed it in her warm, wet, velvety depths. It would not take long at all for him to cum, but he wanted them to cum at the same time, and she gave no indication she was close. So he told her, "Lean back and put your hands on my legs," and as she did so, he would reach forward and start to rub her clit, which he recalled was one of the best ways to get her to cum.

She wasn’t talking very much but she could listen pretty well and she followed his order by moving her hand behind her and placing it on his legs. She’d feel his hand reach around to rub her clit as she was still making noise and I’m sure her neighbor would be complaining later, but she would deal with it at a different time if they decided to bring a complaint against her as for now she was enjoying the fun and how he pumped in and out of her.

Since Alex was starting to get close, he stopped moving his cock in and out and instead buried it as deep in Hana's wet, juicy pussy as he could and focused on rubbing her clit. He wanted to build her up so they could cum together, and he was very focused on this at the moment. "I want us to cum together, so if there's any advice or anything you want me to do to make that easier, let me know!" He did stop rubbing long enough to lick his fingers, so that it wouldn't be quite so rough a sensation agianst her sensitive bud before he resumed his efforts.

Hana could hear how Alex was getting close backed into her and she was following his lead, she was more amazed that he could talk while he was doing this where she couldn’t and it made her think she was doing something wrong if he could form complete sentences. He mentioned something about cumming together. All she could do was nod and wiggle while he was thrusting in and out of her in hopes that he would understand just to keep going.

Alex nodded and dispensed with the talking, and kept on going, his grunts and groans now reaching a fever pitch as he got closer and closer to orgasm. Then as he hit her at a slightly different angle that nonetheless felt so much better he came hard, moaning her name as he buried himself as far inside her as he could go, his member throbbing as he packed her tight pussy with another big load of his cum.

Hana’s Voice was low but she was trying not to make too much noise considering she did have neighbors but he could hear her moans in size as she tried to muffle them with her hand. It was not working very well especially since they still escaped. She was not much of a name screamer but he could hear how she was panting and slowly reaching her climax with how she couldn’t even keep her breath at a steady pace. When he finally exploded and at least his wave of swimmers he could feel how she clenched and let herself go but she bit into her hand to keep herself from crying up too much when she joined him by climaxing

Alex had felt fewer sensations in his life that felt better than when Hana came with him, finally achieving a simultaneous orgasm with her. Hopefully, they'd sync up like that more often than not in future. Because he definitely wanted to do this more. His thoughts, however, were interrupted when his phone buzzed, saying that their delivery driver was almost there! "Oh, shit! Quick, find some clothes to put on! I'll help you get dressed!" He quickly but gently took her off of his cock and set her down on the bed beside him as he got up and looked around, then seemed to realize. "Right, your bathrobe! Why put on a whole set of clothes, when you're just gonna take them off again, eh?" The wink he gave her was full of unspoken promises as he grabbed Hana's robe and held it out in his arms for her to put on, almost like he were her servant.

Last edited:
It was very nice to climax with him at the same time, but something like this would take practice, though, for now, they achieved something that would be memorable. He had mentioned something about his phone buzzing about the food, and she could feel him shift as he pulled out of her and it took her a few moments to get herself focused on what needs to be done; pick up the food.

“That works if you can be my purse I can get the money and you can get the door.” Hana offered Ashley managed to swing her legs over the bed and sit for a moment trying to see if she could walk or at least focus on getting towards the door. Once he would hand her the road she could get the door

Last edited:
Alex even helped her put on her robe, before grabbing her purse and handing it to her without digging through it to pull out the money. Most women didn't appreciate that, of course. Then he got off the bed and pulled on a pair of grey sweatpants, and held out his hand. "Would you like some help, Hana?" He would gladly help her with the food if she needed or wanted him to.

When Alex helped with her rope she gave him a nice smile since she didn’t need to help especially after what they just did. “ I would need a bit of help I think my legs aren’t working very well but I don’t want to keep the delivery guy waiting.” she was grateful that he managed to get the money out of her purse and I was being nice and not even going through it because if she caught him that would’ve made her really upset. Her body was not hard to find since she had some is accessible when he passed her her wallet which is hard to miss since it was a large long rectangle style wallet that was common here. “ if you can help me get to the door and I can pass you the food once I pay him that would be really great help can you do that?” she asked softly.

"Of course I can help," Alex said and got up, helping her walk towards the door but of course he opened it for her. "Good evening, sir," he said in his near-flawless Japanese. "Miss Hana will pay, I'm just here to make sure she doesn't overexert herself." He made sure to block the view of Hana behind him until she was covered enough to be able to speak to the delivery driver, assuming she wasn't already. Taking the pizza and other items from the driver, he made sure not to walk too far into the apartment until Hana paid, so it didn't look like they were going to steal the food. Alex was also there in case she might fall or otherwise need help.

It was nice for him to help her get over because honestly her legs were just tired and she needed a bit of assistance to get to the door when she got her robe on. She did shoot him a look when he said way too much then he had to to the delivery guy. Making sure she paid she gave a nod of gratitude to the delivery man. She would let him handle food once she paid. he could get it from here and I gave her a minute to get her feet ready to walk over and take a seat again once she locked her door. “ you didn’t have to tell him that much did you? I don’t think he’ll ever deliver to me again at least I’ll give me a different driver if they see my address.” he could tell she was a little bit annoyed but she didn’t say much more after that and focused on getting closer to the food and taking out some plates for them to eat.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Alex said, and meant it. "I mean...he could just assume we were exercising?" He gave her a sort of half-smile, before shrugging and sitting down next to her. "Is there some way I can make it up to you?" He really did seem like he was sorry, and didn't mean to embarrass her. Perhaps he was unaware of what he'd said, or he was still slightly pleasure-drunk at the time. Either way, he wanted to make up for his mistake.

At least he apologized but it was still weird and she wasn’t sure how the delivery guy would react or if he would ever come to this apartment again. It wasn’t like you could tip people here and make them feel better about that weird situation she put them in. Hana shrugged but her mind was on getting some food in her. “ I think I’m just hungry we’ll talk about that later maybe we should eat?” Right now she wanted to eat the pizza while it was hot and he at least said sorry so that meant something

"Sounds good to me." Hopefully, the incident wouldn't totally ruin his chances of seeing her again, although she seemed merely annoyed, if that much, so perhaps it wouldn't be so bad. Still, he definitely agreed that it was weird, he saw that now and would try to avoid doing something like that again. Sitting down across from Hana, he grabbed one of the plates she took out and put a couple of slices on it to eat.

Back
Top Bottom