Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Sweet Cherry Blossoms" (Captain_Bond and EtherealElvenEmpress) (NSFW images possible)

Hana knew she’d probably outlast him so she held back. With how he hummed and continue to tease her Hana felt like she wasn’t going to last too much longer. With one hand propping her body up and the other striking him as she felt his low hum on her lower lips as his fingers pushed so deep she could swear she felt him pushing his first load deeper inside of her. “A…Alex….if you ke…keep this up…I…I wo…won’t….mmm…slow down baby…” the question on her mind would be would he listen to her or continue and make her petite little body explode.

Alex was not slowing down. He was honestly shocked that she hadn't cum already. His mouth kept going and his finger kept going and he just prayed she'd not hold back for too much longer. If she'd make it a competition every time he might not like that very much.

With how his fingers and tongue were working Hana could not hold back any longer as he saw her arch her back it away a cat would. Her Hand did not mean to but she squeezed his shaft harder than usual before she let out a feral cry. “IYYAAAAA” that cry resonated through her apartment and even echoed with how loud it was. Her long dark hair clung to the sweat on her face. Alex not only seen but felt her tsunami of honey all over his fingers, but it got his face very wet as she pushed back trying to shove his figures as deep as possible and also shove his face straight into her honey pot.

Alex gladly let Hana press herself into him and squirt all over his fingers and face, licking it up as much as he could while she rode out her orgasm. The squeezing didn't really bother him either because he still hadn't started to get hard again. As far as the noise was concerned, hopefully she'd masturbated and came this loudly before, so her adorable high-pitched moaning wouldn't raise too many proverbial alarms. When it seemed her body was finally relaxing, he let her slide forward a little as he took his finger out of her. "Mmm, that was hot. You cum so beautifully. But here I was, hoping for you to ride me." He whined and pouted, neither of which fooled anybody. "But seriously, what do you wanna do next?"

Hana was completely out of breath as she tried not to collapse but she did and fell on top of him. Quivering and shaking she couldn’t help herself. “ we are not done yet not by a long shot snacks rest and relax around three or four deal.” she told him as she laid her head on his upper thigh still stroking his cock letting him feel her soft fingertips wrapped around him. “ I bet you would laugh at me if I said I would like to cuddle I know it’s stupid but I would really like that…”

"Not stupid at all. I'll go grab something that won't make a mess to eat in bed, some water bottles and we can snuggle for a bit." Alex kissed Hana softly on the lips and got her off of him gently, propped her up against the pillows, got up out of the bed, and went to grab a couple boxes of pocky and two water bottles out of the fridge. Going back to the bed he laid down and spooned her, then opened one of the water bottles and held it in front of her mouth. "Stay hydrated for rounds three and four, my sweet," he said, chuckling. If she took him up on his offer, he'd hold the bottle for her as she drank from it.

After exploding twice for both of them of Hana remembers correctly she needed to hydrate. They had to change positions, laying down still and she got comfortable all the pillows as he went to find water bottles at the snacks he bought from the convenience store. It was a much needed break and she was surprised he could even move out of bed. Her legs felt like jelly but she relaxed against the pillow as her hair stuck to her face due to her being sweaty.

When he retired she eagerly took a water bottle he offered as he helped her take a sip. “How are you feeling?” The question of the hour slipped from her lips. Alex Could easily spoon her as he saw her fully relax. “ maybe I should ask how you have so much energy.” She joked during this intimate moment of down time.

Alex snuggled into Hana and held the water for her, his other arm wrapping around her. "I am feeling...content. Very good, thank you. And I guess I just keep myself in pretty good shape, plus I guess this isn't the first time I've been so into a girl I felt like I was able to go all night." He didn't seem to want to elaborate, and took a deep breath and handed the bottle to Hana before opening his own. "So, how are you feeling, Hana-chan? Or is it not quite the time to call you that yet? I admit that particular custom is a little fuzzy to me."

Hana was able to fully relax as she listened to Alex explain himself. Taking the water bottle she’d drink another more from it since she was more thirsty than she expected. “I’m pretty content myself too. Hana is fine. You don’t need to call me cute names. We are just having fun tonight right?” she asked putting the bottle to the side on a night stand before rolling over to cuddle Alex placing an arm over him. “Do you think it’s too late to order pizza? I can’t be the only one starving after that work out. Can you eat pizza? I don’t know what military men eat.” she joked playfully.

"Pizza is fine. And I'll let you know what I want on it if you find someplace that's open late enough." Even though Alex would still need to rest a bit before going again, he still felt a little frisky, so he proceeded to run his hands along Hana's body, pressing himself more firmly against her butt as he slid a hand between her legs to gently tease her freshly-fucked hole. "So, what's the best pizza place around here?", he asked super casually, as if he wasn't fondling her pussy and they were having a normal conversation.

“ I think Domino’s has a couple hours left. Are you up for pizza.” Hana said as she reached for her I found and began to look up online ordering and seeing what was open. “I don’t think we have the best pizza but I do know Yoshinoya and Sukiya are open all night and using Uber eats we can get something delivered. I don’t know if you like rice foods. I don’t even know what you like to eat I just assumed since you were American you might like pizza.” she said sheepishly as he ran his hand up and down the sides of her body feeling her get goosebumps when he did it.

"You assume correctly," Alex said, "but I don't mind trying something different. Something from here." He kept peppering her with kisses and running his hands up and down her body. "God, you're something of a delicious snack yourself." The horny American slipped his middle finger inside her, slowly pumping it in and out as he watched her for her reaction. "Maybe we can have some noodles, or some sushi...do you know of anywhere like that that's open this late?" What he should have asked was, 'Can you think of any such place while I'm finger-fucking you?' As they lay on their sides facing each other, his free hand gripped her hip to keep her in place.

“If You can pass me my cell phone I can order us something. I think now I’m actually hungry.” Hana confessed as he gently caressed her and placed butterfly kisses all over her skin. The moment he started teasing her she can stop and squeaked since she was not expecting it especially talking about getting food. A part of her thought Americans were just like this. “A…at this hour no I think most of them are closed. I’m sure we have…m..maybe McDonald’s but they don’t deliver after a certain hour so maybe pizza like Domino’s or pizzala that’s is a safe option.” She would try to talk but he wasn’t making it easy.

"Pizza it is," Alex said, grabbing Hana's phone and, if there was no passcode on it, he'd unlock it and navigate to her food delivery apps, showing off how he was fluent in reading Japanese as well as speaking it. If it was locked, he'd merely hand it to her. "I'd like mushrooms and onions on my half, please. Do you want me to stop teasing you?" As much as he was enjoying playing with Hana's pussy, the last thing he wanted was to do something she didn't want him to, so his hand stilled until she answered his question.

What he mentioned pizza she was perfectly fine with that option. Pizza was a solid choice. When he mentioned if he should stop teasing her Hana nodded her head. “If you don’t want me to mess up my order you have to. What did you say again? I I want pineapple and ham on my extra pineapple please don’t forget that extra pineapple…” she didn’t even catch most of what he said since he was very distracted. She was surprise she managed to even tell him what she wanted but hopefully he got it right. When his hand finally stopped she could take a breather and from the looks of it she definitely needed it!!!

"All right, extra pineapple and ham. Not a problem." Alex removed his hand from Hana's core completely and used both hands to order pizza with her phone, typing in everything flawlessly without having to switch to English, his head nestled in the crook of her neck and shoulder and his arms looped under hers, so that he still sort of hugged her as he held her phone. "If we didn't already have something to drink, I'd order some soda too. Unless you want me to do that too?" After he asked her this, he softly pressed a kiss to her cheek. "This is nice," he murmured.

“Don’t worry I won’t make you eat it. I know most people tend to hate pineapple on pizza but I love it.” Hana explained sheepishly hoping that he wouldn’t judge her to harshly about her food choices. “ i’m sure they have a set with a soda and maybe french fries or cheese sticks do you like those? Don’t worry I’ll pay.”she gave him more to add on. These days Domino’s had so much to add they even had pasta and mini pizzas! If you look closely they also had buffalo wings and really elaborate milkshakes. “OH! Can you order me a vanilla and smoked bacon milkshake and order a 2 Liter cola. I’m sure I have a coupon in my inbox since I order from them quite a bit. Yea…. I would call that’s nice. It’ll be nicer once we get more food.” His new found bedmate agreed with him on. This was definitely different into the night than she expected.

Alex smiled and added pineapple to his half of the pizza as well. "A woman after my own heart," he said as he added some cheese sticks, her milkshake and a 2-liter Coke to the order. "Anything else before I add the coupon and check out?" He rested his head on her shoulder, occasionally giving it a soft kiss as he waited for her to answer.

He thought of how hot it might be if she'd answer the door naked, or wearing something that left very little to the imagination. Although he had no idea how to bring it up to her or even if she'd go for it. Hopefully it wouldn't end in disaster if he did say something, but he kept quiet for now.

“ Oh is that so? I take it you like pineapples and cheese sticks then.” she joke before she shook her head now when he mentioned about adding his coupon. He was smart enough not to ask about her answering the door half nude or without clothing on because that was something she would never do. The last thing she wanted was to upset a driver trying to do their job. “ with us ordering this much I’m assuming you wanna stay the night? I don’t mind if you do you know.” she left the idea out there especially since he brought his overnight bag with him but he wasn’t sure how serious he was about it.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you, silly! I want to stay the night, and tomorrow night if you'll let me. I don't have to go back to base until day after tomorrow. Now, should I hit confirm, or is there something else you want to order?" Alex continued to kiss her upper back, across her shoulders and occasionally going behind her ear in that sensitive spot that a lot of women, in his experience anyway, loved to have kissed. At the same time he was starting to become aroused again, and his free hand snaked around her waist and down to her hairy mound, hoping to softly rub her sweet honey pot.

“ it was just unexpected that’s all I’m not upset by it just a bit shocked. I guess I assumed everyone from Base did one night stands.” Hana would explain hoping that he would not get offended by that but if he knew any of his coworkers they usually would do something similar with other girls around town.

“Nope. Confirm and get us a delivery I’m hungry I hope they deliver fast they shouldn’t be too many people ordering at this time.” she said as he felt his hands slowly move down her waist and touch her mound at her soft tuft of hair down below. At least you can relax for now but for the time being she was going to wait until he hit the order button before she would do anything or say anything.

"Hah! You're not wrong. But I try to set a better example for the men, even though I'm not gonna be wearing the uniform for too much longer. Anyway, let's get this out of the way, yeah?" Alex tapped the confirm button then set the phone aside so he could focus completely on getting Hana worked up again, rubbing her pussy and leaning in to whisper, in his near-flawless Japanese, "How many times can we go before the delivery driver gets here? Would you like to find out?" His cock was starting to poke her in the lower back as it got hard again.

“ what do you mean by that?” Hana Asked especially when he said he would be out of uniform soon enough. Did that mean he was retiring or leaving Japan in general. “I guess i’m your last party before you leave eventually might as well enjoy it.” that’s what you took from his comment and figured that might be why he was so easily persuaded to stay over especially if he’s going to go out of country soon enough. She could feel his mouth and poke her from behind and she didn’t argue but she figured why not YOLO it.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do after I retire," he said, continuing to tease Hana. "Maybe the 'party' doesn't have to end. Turn around and face me," he requested as he adjusted his hips slightly so he wasn't poking her in the back with his erection. "I wanna go again before the delivery guy gets here. You're so beautiful and so very fucking tempting."

“Retire? How old are you?” it was an honest question since most people did not use retire until they were very old. But he was in the military so maybe I had a different meaning. “I’ll turn around only if you say please.” yes he was going to do that since he didn’t even say please and she’s going to see if she can get him to say it. Words of kindness and politeness will get him a long way. Besides she wasn’t just going to turn around like that if he was going to ask without saying please or thank you. “What’s the saying? You get more bees with honey than vinegar I forgot the proper saying but maybe you say please I’ll turn around.”

Back
Top Bottom