Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Sweet Cherry Blossoms" (Captain_Bond and EtherealElvenEmpress) (NSFW images possible)

captain_bond

"Last rat standing."
Withdrawn
USMC CAMP SCHWAB
NAGO, OKINAWA PREFECTURE, JAPAN
16 MARCH 09:00 UTC/17 MARCH 18:00 LOCAL (JST)

US Marine Corps Staff Sergeant Alex Munroe was a very happy man. Happy that his final tour of duty with the Corps was almost at an end (although he'd sorely miss Okinawa), happy that his commanding officer granted him a two-day pass, and happy that one of the first things he was gonna do with it was check out one of the maid cafes in Okinawa City. So he happily twirled the keys to his car on his finger and whistled happily, walking up to it and clicking the button to unlock the doors. Sliding into the driver's seat, he turned the engine over and put on some of his favorite music as he pulled out of the base and onto the highway towards the city.

When he entered the bustling capital of Okinawa, he pulled over to the side of the road and pulled up a list of where he might like to go. A maid cafe called Love Love was less than a half-mile from where he was, so he decided to check it out. Pulling back into traffic, he made his way there and pulled into a parking spot. Climbing out of the car, he was wearing the standard khaki uniform shirt of Marines who weren't on combat duty, as well as a pair of blue pants with a red stripe running down the leg, black dress shoes and a white cap, which he promptly placed on his head as soon as he was standing upright. Locking the car, he crossed the street when it was clear and entered the cafe, taking the hat off when he crossed the threshold.

Finding a table, he picked up a menu and decided to put the extensive classes in Japanese he'd taken to the test. Reading the version that was printed in the local language, he mentally picked out what he wanted to order. Now all he needed to do was to wait for one of the maids to come around to his table.

Last edited:
Love Love Maid Cafe
Island of OKINAWA, JAPAN
16 MARCH 09:00 UTC/17 MARCH 18:00 LOCAL (JST)

Hana Takahashi was on her final shift at her part-time job. It was more busy than usual especially with some of the curious base members stopping in. Dressed in a very typical maid uniform she put on her cheerful attitude and showed the next customers to their table. The restaurant was full of college age girls working since the area didn’t have many easy jobs to do and this was one of the most easy ways to make some extra spending money without working at a 7-Eleven or family mart.

For a moment she thought she was Home Free but the manager motion to the door when another customer came in and all the other girls were busy. Even though she was tired she put on a very sweet smile and walked up to new customer. Giving an inviting bow. “Welcome home master! My name is Lulu and I’m here to serve you tonight please follow me master.” lifting from her bow and with a gentle sweep of her head she motioned for Alex to follow her to a seat in the back corner and he could see how crowded this restaurant was. The food looked about average but most people didn’t come here for the food they came here for the company as he could see each table for the side the waitress that would stay with that one person or pair and give them the best experience with cute adorable food. ‘Lulu’ which obviously wasn’t her real name but she made sure Alex was seated comfortably and apply a menu for him and begin pointing out all the cute foods. “What’s your name? Maybe you could tell me some foods that you like we offer a very delicious I want rice is well as desserts and if you like meat we do have burgers and fries that we can do for you. I’m here to do whatever you like master aesthetic serve you the best food.” from what he could gather this restaurant was an experience as well as food and today his waitress was at his beck and call. For now she’d wait to see if he’d be interested in any of the specials they were offering.

"Thank you Lulu," Alex said as she led him to his table. His Japanese definitely had an American accent, but it was very well-practiced and easily understandable. "My name is Staff Sergeant Alex Munroe, US Marine Corps. You can just call me Alex, though. If you don't mind, I'll have a burger and some fries. What specials do you have for non-alcoholic drinks? Please, sit down when the order has been placed. You must be tired." It was clear that he was going to treat her well, and pay as much attention to her as she might to him. "At least allow me to buy you a glass of water," he said as 'Lulu' wrote down his order. As he looked around at the other customers, he cracked a small smile when he heard some of them struggle with basic Japanese, or the locals speak English in their cute accents (he much preferred the latter, for obvious reasons.) "How often do you get US military who can speak Japanese?", he asked 'Lulu' before she went off to put in his order.

When the man listed his name in full rank he could see the waitresses look a bit confused especially since it was a very long name to remember and repeat. She smiled at him but try not to say anything strange but when he offered her a shorter alternative he could see her let out a sigh of thank God.“ it’s very nice meeting you guys today I’m here to serve you.” She said this giving him another small bow she began to show him the menu. The giggling of the other tables filled the room and if he looked around he could see each table with their own specific waitress playing rock paper scissors or chatting or playing cute games while they waited. “ A burger and fries I can do that would you like a side of mayonnaise or ketchup or mustard? The water is free you don’t need to buy me anything that’s so sweet of you master. You treat me well by just showing up. As we are not alcoholics we have orange juice and apple juice as well as soda and mini sparkling drinks or a nonalcoholic beer what should be your pleasure master?” all of the women here talked pretty much the same using the same honorifics to make sure the customer felt like he or they were the only people in the world to the waitress. Once his order was tapped into the electronic menu taker she would spend her time chatting him up. “if we are lucky master we get some to speak Japanese not many so most of us can speak some English which do you prefer speaking in master?” even though he gave his name she wouldn’t use it since her boss would rip her a new one if she started calling customer by their names especially since they’re a train to treat them like a god. Hopefully he wouldn’t get on her case for not calling him Alex but it was the rules and he could see a manager while I had made a dress in a much frillier outfit walking around to make sure the girls stayed in character and provided the best service.

Alex laughed a little in response to her confusion. "If I was in the Japanese military," he began, in Japanese, "my rank would be Nitō rikusō. I don't know if that makes it less confusing, but I'm trying." The smile he gave her indicated he didn't mind if she didn't ultimately understand. "To answer your earlier question, I would prefer to speak in Japanese. I find it easier for me, who is one man, to learn the language of the people I will be speaking to most often--besides other Americans--rather than expect many people to know how to speak English enough to carry on a conversation. It is a hubris that most Americans have, sadly. But let us speak of happier things. What is your favorite TV show or movie? From Japan or America, it does not matter." He was beginning to like this girl, and he hoped he might see her later, after work, and learn her real name, among other things. "Oh, no, I almost forgot. On the burger, mayonnaise, onions, and mushrooms if you have them! And a root beer to drink, if you have that as well."

Lulu leaned on closer to listen to him speak it was nice to hear him speak Japanese and easier to catch for her as well. “I’m not used to people from the Base speaking Japanese so it’s a nice change I don’t mind using it master” when he asked for alterations to his burger she would take out her little pad and start punching in what he told her that he wanted on it and what he didn’t. “ would you like it medium or well done? If you like soda would you like a melon soda it comes with an ice cream on top with a cherry and the melon soda is green so don’t be shocked if you like sweet I recommend it.” he was actually really sweet and unlike the customers that came in who would stare or try to touch them but he was quite friendly and he could tell that she was being a little more friendly with him what she should be careful about but he gave us a nice aura so I didn’t worry her. “ how about I get you that root beer and I’ll give you the melon soda on the house because you’re new and new customers well masters get to try something new how does that sound?” she offered him special treatment which she could do with new customers especially since no one recognized him but he could tell the regulars because they would pick the same girl and they were a lot more comfortable at their tables whereas Lulu was a bit shy.

"That sounds perfect. The worst that could happen is I don't like it, in which case, you can have it! And as for your other question, medium, please." Alex leaned back and yes, he was staring at her, but unlike some blank, perverted stare he was smiling and making eye contact. "There are like a dozen bases on the island, I'm not surprised most of the people from them don't try to learn the language. Anyway, I did ask you about movies and shows, remember?" He got to his feet and pulled out one of the other chairs, gesturing towards it with his hand. "Please, sit. Relax." The smile on his face grew and once she sat down, he sat back down as well and pulled out his phone, navigating to the poster for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. "This is the last movie I saw," he said, showing her the screen.

Lulu not at enthusiastically and gave him a very big smile once she made sure the order was perfectly right. She didn’t realize she missed the question but he was very interesting and her focus was only on him not just because he was her customer but he was actually interesting. “Oh? I’m not used to being asked that but let me think. I guess I like romance movies and scary movies but I like lots of movies and dramas as long as I’m not too long.” It was only then she’d sit down to chat with him. It wasn’t frowned upon to sit with her customers but she made sure to watch her electronic menu taker so I would let her when his food was ready. “AH! Marvel! Those movies are very popular here who’s your favorite character? I think I like Loki and Thor. Those movies are really amazing and they’re great and I am ask for those moving chairs I forgot we call them. So I’m taking that you like action movies. Am I right?” she was actually letting her guard down around this one. For once this customer was not grabby or touchy but actually holding a conversation and if you look closely you can see that Lulu was dropping her card and having a real conversation but letting her protocol slip by not calling him master.

Alex was glad she was getting excited. He reached out and put his hand on hers, the only way he would touch her uninvited. "I like how you get when you're excited. It's very adorable. And yes, I like action movies, but I also don't mind scary movies and I'd sit down and watch a romance movie, but I prefer romantic comedy myself." He cleared his throat and took his hand away. "Maybe one day you'll have enough time to watch all the Marvel movies. Anyway, you asked me who my favorite character is. It's Iron Man. He used his smarts to essentially build his superpowers. Every other Avenger had their powers or their abilities or their gadgets or any of it given to them, made for them by other people. I mean, Iron Man literally built his first suit from spare parts to escape a terrorist stronghold. That's impressive, if you ask me. The most I'd be able to use my brain for is to learn whatever language they spoke!"

“ you shouldn’t do that there are rules against touchy.” He would feel her pull her head back just because it was protocol in these restaurants to not touch the customers are about them touch them. She didn’t pull away really quickly she only slid her hand back to make sure no one would see it or question why they were so close. “I could lose my job if they see.” that part she whispered in English. She hoped he wouldn’t get angry but it was the truth and she didn’t want him to get yelled at or kicked out. Lulu was listening to the conversation I was paying attention but she had yet to see the movie he was talking about he would see her look at her electronic device as she stood up to go get his food and bring it back to him and she politely excused herself and when she returned set out his burger drink and the one she chose for him before sitting back down. “ don’t spoil it too much I haven’t seen it yet I don’t have time for movies these days but I think I’m gonna have to watch this one next when I have free time don’t let me disturb you while eating try it the fries are really good.”

"Oh, sorry about the hand thing. Don't worry, I won't tell no one." He smiled and popped a french fry into his mouth. "You're right, they are good. The Marvel movies, you should start at the beginning," he said in between bites. "Otherwise, you won't know what's going on half the time. Well, it depends on the individual film but a lot of the more recent ones contain spoilers for the older ones. Anyway..." Alex focused on eating his food, not wanting to talk with food in his mouth. Returning to people-watching, he observed the other customers and their waitresses, and then looked back at 'Lulu' and compared their interactions. It definitely seemed she acted differently towards him, probably because he wasn't constantly hounding her or grabbing her. When he saw someone do this to one of her coworkers, he said, "Excuse me, Lulu," and rose to his feet and approached the manager on duty, leaning close to whisper in her ear. She asked Alex to back her up if the customer became difficult and he agreed, while she went over and told the rude, grabby customer he was no longer welcome. He looked like he was about to protest but the sight of a US Marine shut him up before he could speak and he meekly left the cafe. Grabbing one of the guy's fries, Alex returned to his table and said, "Now, where were we?"

“Please don’t worry about it I appreciate you listening to me your very kind master.” She was very good at keeping up appearances and at least with this customer he was being nice and not too grabby. She wouldn’t talk as much while he was eating so he had a chance to enjoy his food. Smiling ear to ear Lulu watched him eat a Took a sip of the water that she had for herself. “I can make you no promises but I can at least watch them in order.” she’s going to continue talking but she saw that he got up to do something and he walked right up to her manager and for a moment she thought she was in trouble but instead the manager went to another table and chewed out a customer that wouldn’t stop touching one of their employees. Lulu Luxe confused at first but when she saw he did her mouth dropped at her jaw hit the floor no one really cared about what happened to the girls especially the customer since they were doing the same thing but what Alex did was get the bad seed kicked out and made sure he stayed out. “You didn’t have to do that but thank you he really isn’t a nice customer…” this time she leaned in close to him making sure what she said could only be heard by him. “Honestly thank you…. we have been trying to get rid of him for months I hope he doesn't come back anymore he's really scary." that probably set the tone and he could see how all the girls in the shop were happy he was gone especially the ones that he kept touching.

Alex shrugged, as if what he did was not a big deal. "All I did was tell your manager what he was doing, then stand there and look tough as he ran out of the cafe with his tail between his legs. But if he does come back, there's an Inspector in the Okinawa Prefecture Police who takes a dim view of people like him, and will make sure he is punished accordingly. I will leave his contact information with your manager when I leave." He smiled at 'Lulu' as he went back to eating, and pretty soon he was almost done. "I know that sometimes in maid cafes, the maid puts on a show for the customers. But I'd like to show you all something, if that's okay." Rising to his feet, he went over to the manager and asked her if he could go on stage and put on a small show, and she seemed surprised but eventually agreed...after all, if he hadn't been there, she might not have had the courage to kick that guy out. So he stepped up on stage and said, in a loud clear voice in Japanese, "Hello. I will make this short. During my time here on your beautiful island, I have learned many things that will serve me well in the future. But learning martial arts from Kurosawa-sensei was one of my favorite things. Perhaps some of you may know him as Inspector Kurosawa, of the Okinawa Prefecture Police. He taught me how to do this." Taking a deep breath, Alex began to demonstrate advanced martial arts solo exercises that only a black belt would be able to perform. When the routine was completed, he bowed formally to the crowd. "Thank you, and always remember: each and every one of you have the right to enjoy life safely, without fear of harm from others." He hopped down from the stage and returned to his table and slurped his melon soda like he didn't just go up on stage and do something totally awesome and impressive.

Lulu appreciated his help and it got the rude guy to leave and he at least paid so it was water under the bridge. “I’m sure The manager has it from here it really helps that he’s gone now.” lulu said And he left his information with the manager so usually people down here would ask the local place for help anyways. It was something else to use but they humbly took what he gave them.

When Alex asked for the stage the manager nodded but she wasn’t going to stop him since it was rude to say no to customers even though it was a bit against protocol. The room went silent as they watched what he did and some people still continue to eat while some watched and others continue to do their usual routine and talk to the maids. As long as he wasn’t going to get angry that some people didn’t watch and some people did they would be no problem especially since the girls had to do their jobs. Lulu watched since he was her customer and when he finished she started to slow handclap and so did a few others that were watching but most went back to what they were doing.

When he hopped out from the stage we will be sure his water was refilled again. “It’s not every day we get a show like that master. It was nice.” of course she complimented him and a few others did too but for the most part the customers are mostly focused on the girls they came to spend time with but it was an interesting change up to the day.

"Thank you, Lulu. I hope I didn't disrupt the routine too much." Alex sipped his water and proceeded to finish his food and drinks, talking occasionally about what order the first few Marvel movies should be watched in, but mostly just watching her and listening to anything she might have to say. When he was finished eating he didn't seem in any hurry to leave, and relaxed back in his seat. "So, are you allowed to tell me more about yourself? Like what you do when you're not working here? This is my first time at a maid cafe, so I admit I'm unfamiliar with the protocol. That's not, however, the first time I've helped the management of an establishment get rid of a troublesome customer. But those are stories for another day." He seemed genuinely interested in her as a person, not just as someone to gawk at or grope. Hopefully, he could see her again before he left in a few weeks.

Lulu shook her head no and kept up the conversation. “Would you like another drink? Maybe a dessert? We have the most amazing parfaits master. If you like fruits I can recommend something. If not we also have ice cream ones.” She still chatted about Marvel movies tell her knowledge about them lacked. She wish she had more time for movies but she was still studying at University. She was very close to graduating but for now her focus was on study and her part-time job.

When Alex asked if he could ask more about her she gave him a shrug and shook her head no. “Sorry that’s one topic we are not allowed to talk about. We can talk about anything you want we just can’t talk about ourselves the rules and it keeps the girls safe I hope you understand that.” this wasn’t the first time she had to tell someone she couldn’t say anything about her real life or even her real name. All of the maids here had fake names and were instructed never to give out where they lived or any personal information. That rule actually saved lives. That was all she could really tell him and she hope that will be enough to cure his curiosity.

“We do you get our regulars who come here a lot to talk to us and spend time with us so most of the people you see here come here almost every day or once a week. It’s a nice routine you do sometimes get new ones like you. I’m sure if you come back with a second visit if you like it you probably would pick another maid. You can request one that’s something you can do and see how you get along. All of us have our regular customers. But anyways we can talk about anything you want that is definitely okay with the rules.” she tried to reassure him with the last part to let him know that he could talk about anything and he wasn’t restricted it was just her.

Alex understood that she couldn't talk about herself at work. He'd read that that was a trait among maid cafes, but he didn't know it was universal, or extended to this cafe. He listened politely to everything that 'Lulu' said and waited for her to be done before speaking. "Well first off, how about just two scoops of ice cream with caramel on top? Second, I understand about not giving me personal details. I would not want to see you or any of the others hurt. Third, if I do come back to this cafe, I would want to request you. You have been very kind and yes, I know it's your job, but still. You've made a good impression on me." All througout this he was smiling warmly at her. There was no hint of malice or ulterior motives. He was genuinely beginning to become fond of her, or at the very least become attracted to her. The fact that they could communicate in Japanese made this so much easier. If he couldn't get past the language barrier, he probably would not have been able to get as far as he did.

Lulu is very happy he understood that she couldn’t break the rules and if she did she could easily lose her job. The girls were trying to not get out too much especially due to the high number of stalkers would follow them around. They were paid to be nice and almost flirted with the customers so many of them took it as they were in love with them or had a chance. “That’s and easy dessert to make. Are you sure that’s all you want master?” Lily would ask as she would point out cute designs on their menu to him. The ice cream head teddy bear shapes and bunny shapes and all sorts of sprinkles and decorations to make it unbearably cute. It would give anyone a cavity just by looking at the cute sweets. When Alex mentioned that he would ask for her next time it made her smile. “I’m very honored master I’d be happy to serve you if you come back. Is caramel all you want or would you like some colorful sprinkles I should probably tell you if you paid extra I could feed you the ice cream it’s what we’re here for.” Lulu offered but she made sure he knew how the café would work and if he would request her again she would gladly take him as a customer he was pretty nice and actually not grabby which was a new situation for her she didn’t have to call the manager over to stop him.

"Well, first off, sprinkles sound wonderful. You can choose whatever design you'd like. Second of all, how about a compromise. Since this is almost the end of your shift, would you like to share the ice cream with me? Don't tell me the answer now. If there's one spoon in it when it comes out, then either it's against the rules, or you'd not like to. If there's two, then that means you'd like to take me up on my offer. How does that sound?" Alex was careful not to fool himself into thinking that he had a chance with her, but that didn't stop him from being nice to her. He found that being nice was easier than being serious and anti-social and mean. Suddenly his phone vibrated, and he pulled it from his pocket and looked at it. "Oh, haha. I've actually not seen this one yet. Can you read English? I think I can translate it for you if not." He held up his phone with a funny meme about Marines, and showed her that he was ready to translate the text to Japanese if she wanted him to.

“You no there’s only gonna be one spoon meaning that I can feed you so don’t worry about it I can always start after I get off work.” Lulu offered hoping he wouldn’t feel so bad since she knew there were things she just cannot do while she was on the clock. When the ice cream came out it had Coco sprinkles and one spoon but she didn’t mind feeding him since it was quite common to feed customers especially the sweets. His conversation was very nice and he didn’t try to do anything funny so tonight he was actually one of her best customers and she was happy to hear that he might come back to see her again.

Alex was nothing but a gentleman and Lulu appreciated it. When he took out his phone they both go see her manager waggled finger at both of them as Lulu raised her hand. “it’s just a photo nothing more nothing’s being exchanged.” she called back and her manager backed off as she was able to look at the meme she gave Alex a funny look since you didn’t really understand marine humor. His company was one of the best ways to end the night after she had a very rough day. She would opt to feed him ice cream scoop me out little by little and holding out so he can take a bite easily. It was quite a common practice and if he looked around he would see many of the men getting fed by the girls. They even have them gently wiping their face clean with napkins it was a service that was quite popular and that’s why this place was always full. “I probably shouldn’t say it but I look forward to seeing you again here you’ve been one of the best customers I’ve had all week. I’m glad you decided to try out the restaurant. Don’t forget to ask for Lulu when you come back I’ll make sure you get the best sweets.” with that she would feed him another spoonful if you let her if he could see that she was being a little more friendly towards him. It could’ve been because of her job or because she actually liked his company perhaps it was a bit of both but he would be able to chat with her a little easier now that her guard was let down just a little bit.

If Alex was being honest with himself, he was really liking the way she was feeding him ice cream. Suddenly he imagined the same thing, only they weren't here and she was at some apartment, and they were sitting at his dining room table and she was sitting on his lap feeding him the ice cream. It was just a simple difference, but also a very big one, one that he thought would be wonderful and sweet and intimate...if it were even possible. When it came to what he'd ask of her next, he could only think of one thing. "Lulu, when you get done with your shift, would you allow me to make sure you get home safely? I worry, because I'm the one that was ultimately responsible for your manager kicking that guy out, he might give you trouble since you're the one serving me. I would be very sad if something happened to you." 'Sad' didn't really cover it, he'd be furious at whoever dared to hurt her, but he didn't want to darken the topic of conversation any more than he had. "If not, I completely understand, and nothing more needs to be said on the matter." Maybe maid cafes should start hiring bouncers, he thought to himself. If this place did, I'd be the first one to apply after my retirement.

“I can’t tell you when I leave work but we do close at 10 and clean up usually finishes around 1030 or 1045.” Lulu whispered the last part to him speaking in English. She couldn’t really say too much but that was all she could really get out as she fed him another spoonful of ice cream. Lulu make sure she didn’t say too much but just enough maybe he would get the hint and learned that’s when she would get off of work but it was enough to keep her manager from yelling at her. “ would you like another drink would you like to make a point card? We have point cards to help you get prizes and money off when you come back so I can make you one if you’d like.” It was a way for her to get actually give him some thing and hopefully he caught the draft and would say yes so she wouldn’t get in trouble if she slipped him her number.It was a way for her to get actually give him some thing and hopefully he caught the draft and would say yes so she wouldn’t get in trouble if she slipped him her number

Alex nodded. "Of course, let's start a point card. Hopefully I'll be back soon to add more!" While he waited, he took a sip of his soda and looked around the cafe. It seemed that no one wanted to leave, and who could blame them? But even surrounded by all the adorable maids, 'Lulu' or whatever her real name was was the one he'd want to come back and see. He figured he'd make some conversation while he waited for her to make the point card. "So, you're probably not allowed to tell me what you're studying in college, but can you at least tell me if you're doing well? I hope you are, you deserve to be successful." Did that sound lame? He was probably overthinking it but he'd not been out much, not that you could tell by looking at him. But most of his time was spent on-base translating messages that were intercepted from China and Russia. His work was sometimes classified so he wasn't really able to get away very often.

Lulu would feed him another spoonful but what excuse yourself to make an appoint card it was something really cute overly pink with a fluffy looking bunny on the top. It also came with a present keychain in the shape of a maid outfit that matched what she was wearing. On the back of the point card she had her fake name which was Lulu but there’s a small paper on the back like a little Post-it note that had her number on it so he could take the point card but also hide the paper with her cell phone number away from her manager.

Once she sat back down and the card was handed over to him he probably would figure out what to do with the post it on the back but she shook her head no letting her dark hair swish behind her. “that’s really kind of you to say I hope I do well but of course you know the girls even though I can’t tell you thank you.” he could hear similar conversations from other tables with the girls shooting down any private information that they were asked about themselves. Some of them are answering favorite colors but it was hard to tell if they were true or they were just matching the colors of the customers that they were wearing most of them said pink or purple witch was cute and adorable so by the fault it seems like they just stuck to a script and pretty much fawned over their customer. “Are are you enjoying your stay in the country we get quite a few foreigners here. If you want to be offered Polaroid service so you can take pictures with the means it cost ¥1000 and will sign it and you can even wear a cute hat with us if that’s your thing. You can pick any one of us to take photos with it’s part of the service.” she’d motion to another table has never made us take a Polaroid of the two patrons smiling but not touching to get a souvenir and this happened throughout the night and it was a way for the maid café to make more money with the girls.

Alex realized that the sticky note was on the back of the point card, taking it off the carf, folding it in half underneath the table and putting it in his pocket. The whole process took less than five seconds and then he looked at the point card properly. "This is so cute! I love the little keychain. What time is it? Ah, seems we have plenty of time to decide if I should get then photo or not. So! What yould you like to talk about?" He wondered if she was allowed to discuss ANY personal details, as everyone's favorite color seemed to be right off a script, thus it really didn't sound cute at all to his ears. "What was the last movie you saw?"

Back
Top Bottom