Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Sweet Cherry Blossoms" (Captain_Bond and EtherealElvenEmpress) (NSFW images possible)

“Time wise we have about 45 minutes we stopped letting customers in 15 because it’ll start becoming last order so you have me for a little bit more time if you wish to stay until closing.” she washed them took away the Post-it note with the lookout thank God he noticed it because she was getting so much trouble if they saw her do that. Once it was safe away she could chat about how cute the card was in the keychain that was even more sugary sweet. “ The last movie I watched I tend to watch cat videos on YouTube. I love cute things if you get my drift.” she gave him a cute wink but it was not enough for him to learn to much about her also off of a script which seem to work really well for the native customers who came in and adore the cute after they put on and the cute little dances they performed. “ if you stay a little longer you’ll see a dance number it’s the end show do you think you’ll stay that long?” if he said yes he could see how the girls were being a shit around to get ready for the last dance number of the night which she would get to see Lulu perform in. She had her own number which she told Alex about but she would get Asher away from him in about five minutes and each girl had their own number and this time Lulu had to do a custom change wearing cat ears and a tail and he was treated to something very cute and adorable and he could see the other customers had penlight he would sing and dance along with lulu’s cat dance show and Alex was offered cat ears to join her from his seat of course as each girl did get their own number but the finale was a set of all of the girls. When it was finish the girls would return to their tables and bring their masters drinks and Lulu was pretty tired but not too tired to talk to her main customer and offer him more water and drink some herself.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," Alex said when 'Lulu' mentioned the final show of the night and when offered the cat ears he decided to accept. After all, he could always hide them so his buddies on base wouldn't tease him about it. Or maybe not? Granted, he did select a pair of black ears, so maybe it's not quite so un-manly? Any of his thoughts on the matter, though, were chased out of his mind when her show started. He sat there and watched with rapt attention as she danced around all cute and excitable.

He was amazed how time had flown by so quickly when he'd left base at 6:00 PM and now here it was, almost closing time for the cafe. When all the maids went up on stage at once he watched them too, but his eyes were focused more on 'Lulu' than the others. Alex wasn't so much of a weirdo that he would say she's "his" but he felt drawn to her, protective of her more than the others. When the shows were all over and she returned to his table, he had to fight the urge to get up and give her a hug, but he did hold up his hands in a heart like she'd done during the dance several times. "That was adorable, Lulu! I loved it, you were so good up there!"

It was nice that Alex stayed and lucky he didn’t hug her because their manager watched like a hawk and was running a very tight ship. “Thank you master. I’m glad you liked it. Even though I like you here when the clock strikes 10 we all must prepare for tomorrow. Cinderella has a later curfew. I’ll be sad to see you go. “ it was a bit rehearsed but the last line was improved on her part.

As they sat there he could hear the manager ring a bell signaling the last call for drinks. The last call for food was thirty minutes before that. Every minute was micromanaged as she sat down to rest for the last few minute of the cafe. “So…I have to ask…did you enjoy your first time here? You did get a point card so I’m guessing maybe I’ll see you again.” returning his heart hand gesture before playfully sticking out her tongue at him.

"I will be sad to go," Alex said, although he was certain she didn't give him her phone number and not use it to at least talk about things she wasn't allowed to talk about at work. "I will try to return tomorrow, but the day after I will have to spend most of my time back on the base. And, yes, the point card is because I plan to return, even if I can't predict when that will be, you can count on me coming back. And your manager doesn't need to worry. I will be out of here at 10 PM sharp." He gave 'Lulu' a cute sort of salute, not the kind he'd give to his superiors, but more like she might do in one of her dances. He leaned forward and whispered in English, "It seems Cinderella left behind her glass slipper," patting the pocket where her phone number was safely resting. "Perhaps Prince Charming will use it to help find her again."

Meanwhile, a few blocks from the cafe, the customer who was kicked out was sitting in his car, muttering under his breath about that dumb maid and her gaijin boyfriend who had gotten him kicked out. A dark look passed across his face as he began to think of what he'd do to her. Opening the glove compartment, he pulled out a switchblade knife and a cloth rag, and a bottle of chloroform. Tucking all of them in various pockets of his, he checked his watch, counting down the minutes until the cafe employees were dismissed for the night.

“in that case I’ll wait for you to return my glass slipper.” Lulu joked as she prepared to say say her goodbyes. Alex was fun and nice and she really took a chance on giving him her personal phone number. Once the clock struck 10 the maids made sure to wave off their customers and wish them a safe journey home and return to visit them again.

When they were all locked up the girls could change. Hana went to put on a proper sundress and brush her long hair out. Most of the maids walked together to their cars, but Hana didn’t drive to work and soon she was the last girl standing walking down the dark and narrow roads. Not paying attention since this was a age place the young off duty maid it did occur to her that she should be worried as she headed in direction of her apartment that she should’ve just taken the ride her friend offered to her at the cafe. No one was out that she noticed so she’d figure it was just as safe as any other night.

It was a good thing Alex decided to follow her home, because the customer from the cafe was also following her! He pulled out his phone and dialed Inspector Kurosawa's number first. "Kurosawa-sensei, come quick! A woman is about to be attacked!" Alex told the respected policeman where he was, speaking quietly so no one would hear. "We are on our way, Alex-san. Remember what I taught you." As the man from the cafe started to close the distance between himself and 'Lulu', Alex's face adopted a determined expression. "Yes, Sensei." The Marine hung up and called Lulu next. As soon as she answered, he spoke in rapid Japanese, "It's me. The creep from the cafe is behind you. Don't look. Pretend your boyfriend is calling you. Laugh. Say something you'd say to him. I'm about to intercept him." Alex hung up, hoping that Lulu would have the sense to keep holding her phone against her ear and pretend to be talking to an imaginary boyfriend as he ran up until he was about ten yards behind the creep, who had his cloth out and was about to put the chloroform on it when Alex shouted, "Hey, asshole!" in Japanese. The guy turned around but Alex's foot was already swinging in a wide arc, and it caught the man on the side. He stumbled, but he didn't go down and his knife was in hand a second later. Grabbing a piece of wood from the ground, Alex fought the man with much more grace and skill than anyone would expect from a common Marine, and it was over in seconds, the man lying unconcsious on the ground. The whine of police sirens pulling up seemed a thousand miles away as Alex dropped the wood and approached Lulu. "Are you okay?", he asked, putting his hands on her shoulders, a look of worry and concern on his face.

Hana didn’t think about her surroundings since nothing ever happens out here. It was pretty boring at night except for a few bars and ramen shops and izakaya.

She wasn’t expecting her phone to rain and she stopped to pick it up. “Hello” She said but nothing much else came out But she heard a familiar voice of the other end which made her feel a bit strange since he called her so soon. He seemed panicked Which made her freeze because listening to what he was trying to say.

The phone was to her ear it wasn’t very long until she heard a commotion and two men behind her causing her to run off and stand behind a telephone booth. She wasn’t exactly sure what was happening and Alex had said so much on the phone she was just confused and it was all a blur. Were they both following her? It was a good thing but it was still creepy to have not one but two men following her!

They tussled and fell to the ground and Alex was was victorious but he left Hana shaking and scared and when he put his hands on her shoulders and she pulled back out of fear. “B…both of you were following me?” She managed to say but he could see how scared she was. Anyone would be terrified especially with two men following her. Hana was too shaken to say much of anything else and she took a step back and rightfully so. It was a shocking experience. “What just happened and why are you here?” it was a decent question especially for a girl she had no idea why her customer chose to follow her even though he saved her life it’s still left so many unanswered questions!

"What happened was, that is the man from the cafe. He had a cloth in his hand and chloroform. He was going to attack you and do God knows what. I followed you home because I was afraid something like this would happen. I am so sorry for scaring you, but I promise you, I only followed you to make sure you got home safe. If I didn't, he would have successfully done whatever sick thing he had planned." Everything about Alex's behavior so far tonight supported how he was telling the truth. "I would completely understand if you never want to see me again, but I was just trying to help you. To protect you." He pulled the phone number out of his pocket and held it out to her, his head bowed, his body language saying that he was very sorry and that it was up to her what happened next.

Hana was naturally in shock. Alex could see how she was shaking and trembling not from the cold but from being so scared. He should not have been too upset with how she reacted it was only natural that she was panicking. He could even see her starting to cry. “It’s okay…it’s okay..” Whether she was saying that for herself or for Alex it was unsure but she didn’t take her number back she held her hand up and let him know that he could keep it. “I…I just want to go home… can I go now?” with what just happened she had no idea if she had to go to the police station or tell anyone anything she was just so scared. “can you walk me home? I’m not very far from here I just don’t want to go alone…” she asked Alex since his job was to look after people you would be the safest person to walk her home even though the man who tried to attack her was caught she was still terrified to walk the dark streets. “Please? I really don’t want to go alone.” The way her voice quaked showed how scared she wants to even take a step to move in the direction of home at least not on her own.

"Oh, of course I'll walk you home." Alex put the phone number away and straightened up, and with a playful smile on his face he said, "Just one condition. What is your real name?" He was of course joking around, but it wouldn't hurt anything for her to tell him now, right? Before she could answer, his phone vibrated and he pulled it out, reading the text from Inspector Kurosawa. "They have enough evidence to prosecute the man, and there were security cameras that caught him with the chloroform in his hand, so his intentions can be proven to a jury. But if you want to give a statement, you can in the morning. Now, shall we be going, Miss..." He smiled and held out his arm so she could slide hers through it if she wanted to.

The whole situation was jarring and scary. She couldn’t help myself from crying. “H…Hana…my name is Hana….”She said with a squeak. He could tell even though he was smiling she was still on edge. What woman would be perfectly fine after something like this happened. She kept thinking about why he would pick her. She did nothing to him.

It took her a good moment to think if she should link her arm with his but when she did he could feel that she was still shaking so hard it was making his arm shake in the process. “T…tomorrow I’ll do it tomorrow I can’t right now I just can’t i want to go home. I’m not far maybe like 10 or 15 minutes from here…” this time she would point straight ahead he could see where a bunch of apartment buildings were and that’s where she was but where they were standing he couldn’t tell which one she was pointing at but they would have a little walk together before they got there.

Alex would pull her into a hug, before they went anywhere. He did it without thinking but he felt it was a good idea in this situation. "It's okay, Hana. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise, it's over. I will protect you." He was rubbing her back with his big, strong hands, and held her close for a few moments before he let her go and asked, "Is that any better? I know you're not fine. But you will be." The man was being hauled off to the police cruiser and pretty soon all the evidence was collected and the cops left.

That hug he didn’t realize what unleashed the floodgates and Hana literally started sobbing into his chest as he rubbed her back. Hugging him back tightly she was far from okay and Alex knew it. “Why does this keep happening to me? This is the tenth time this month…I can’t take it…” she confessed as she clung tightly to Alex since this was getting to her and that’s why the girls usually walked together today she thought she was finally safe.

She’d turned to see the cruiser take the man away and she hid her face. “I promise I’ll be okay. Once I get home I’ll be okay. I swear. Ready to go?” Hana was trying her best to be strong as she pulled from his hug hoping that he believed her strong woman act but she was crumbling under this shocking event and if he wasn’t there she had no idea what that obsessed customer would have done to her!

"Tenth time? Man. I should have someone drive you home every night, then. Either me, or Kurosawa-sensei, or someone he trusts. I am so sorry." Alex was struck with a sudden idea, and he started walking towards her apartment building with her, his arm around her shoulders. "I have a solution, if you want to hear it. There are several places to eat on the Marine Corps base, and a few of them need waitresses. Now, one of them is actually going to be turned into a maid cafe, and they're trying to hire enough women for the grand opening in a few days. The workers would have the option to stay on the base, and I'm sure that there will be a way for you to get to your college classes from there. And the best part? The housing is included in the compensation for working there, and the pay is better than the local cafes. I know it might feel you're turning your back on your friends, but they all have cars and leave in pairs and what not. When was the last time they offered you a ride home?"

“I probably said too much. I’m sorry…” Hana said softly as she realized that she was complaining and lucky to have a part time job. It made her feel bad involving him too. Falling silent as he began talking about another job and she was just about to refuse. “You don’t have to do that. It’s sweet but it would be hard to birth move and change jobs I think. I’m not American you know.” it was a kind offer but all she could really say was. “I need to just think about it. It’s too much right now. Over there. You can come inside if you want. I can offer you tea.” Hana offered as she led him to the lobby of her complex. If he wanted to join Her she would not mind especially with the company and with the night she had haha didn’t want to stay alone.

9A37F6F8-45F4-4FCE-8F1E-4ED91B004B13.jpeg

"That's all I ask, is that you think about it. You don't have to make me tea or anything else, you being safe is the greatest gift I can imagine." Alex walked with Hana into the building and up to her apartment, holding her close if she let him. "Which apartment is it?", he asked, pushing the button to call the elevator. "And, if it helps, you don't have to feel bad. I want to help you, in any way I can. If that includes you working at the new maid cafe on base, great. If it involves you staying here, that's great too. It's your life. I'm just trying to make sure you are safe and happy. I'll shut up about it now."

“I’m 307 over here.” leading him to the elevator she took him upstairs as she dug out her keys but had to let him go as she invited him on and even offered him guest slippers out for him. “welcome to my place. It’s a bit out of the way but I like it. It’s good to have options but for now…sit. I owe you tea don’t I?” This was her way of trying to thank the nice man who saved her and got her home safely. “I know you already ate but I’ll make tot a snack. A sandwich? Cookies? Rice crackers?” this was taking her mind off the hell she just narrowly missed thanked to Alex.

Her place was nice and he could see why she didn’t want to leave it. “You are very sweet Alex. I mean it. I can’t answer t You right now but if I may can I ask you to stay? I don’t want to be alone tonight…if you can’t I get it…” Hana sat out two nice tea cups as she waited for the hot water kettle to sing it’s lovely melody letting her know they had hot water. Setting out some milk and chocolate chip cookies, rice crackers and milk for them she’d finally sit down next to Alex. “M…maybe you’ll stay….yes?”
F23841BE-084A-47A7-8BE5-8ADA6166C6DE.jpeg

Alex smiled at Hana when she sat down next to him. "Of course I will stay. I will be able to stay tomorrow night as well, if you want me to. I don't need to be back on base until 6:00 PM the day after tomorrow. Even then I will probably be able to come and visit, make sure you're okay, maybe even drive you to work if the timing is right." Even though he really liked her, or was starting to at least, the idea that he could remain in her life and help her made him very happy. "So, now that we're not at work, what can you tell me about yourself?" He helped her with the tea and made sure she didn't have to do all the work, especially with what she'd just been through.

Hana poured them both a cup of tea and she offered sugar and milk for him. If he wished for lemon she’d offer some too. “How about I talk about myself tomorrow…for now cookies. It’s been a rough night. And here I was hoping for uneventful.” she was trying to keep the conversation going. “milk and sugar? So…why a maid cafe was base too boring? I guess we both got our excitement for tonight.” Hana chuckled as she tried to calm herself down more. “I’ll even let you have my bed. I’ll take the couch. You’re my guest after all. I appreciate you staying… I…I feel safer already.” this time she reached out to place her hand on his and offer him a supportive smile.

Alex took her hand in his when she put it on top of his. "Honestly, I'd feel better about being able to keep you safe if we slept in the same room. Besides, I've proven I won't do anything without your permission. Right?" He glanced down at how they were holding hands, and chuckled. "Well, nothing untoward, anyway. How much English do you know? I don't mind speaking Japanese with you, but I'm curious what you've learned. Just that one question, I promise."

“I speak English very well trust me it’s one of my majors in college. Especially down here it’s good to know.” Hana confessed as she took his hand and held it. Switching to speaking on the English with him he could hear that she was very good at it. She slid over a couple of cookies prepackaged for him to snack on if he still chose to.

“We can stay in the same room. I can either put up my futon and I can sleep on the floor or we could split the bed and a half and you have one side and me the other it’s big enough. I know it’s weird but I wouldn’t mind if he stayed in the same room I’m kind of scared to be alone.” Alex had a good idea and it was for the best if he stayed with her especially after tonight. This was the closest near miss she had. What if he sent a friend after her but she was so careful going home and if he was in the same room no one could get her. “Are you really sure it’s okay if you stay? I don’t want you getting in any trouble because of me you’ve already done enough… if you have to go I promise I’ll lock the windows and doors I can’t promise you that I’ll sleep…”

Alex was thrilled that she agreed to let him stay in her room, even sleep in her bed! "I think we should just both use the bed. Less work that way. And, there's no need to worry about me getting in trouble." He had switched to English, and he was impressed with how Hana had become fluent in the language. Unwrapping a cookie and biting into it, he let out an 'mmmm' to indicate he liked it. When he swallowed, he said, "This is delicious! I bet you made it yourself, it's sweet. Just like you are!" Alex flashed Hana the biggest grin he'd ever worn on his face. "So, what do you usually do before you go to bed? I promise I will stay out of your way."

“I didn’t make the cookies I wish I did but I can make some later I just bought these. I don’t really have time to bake anymore not with school and my part-time job.” Hana had to admit she didn’t bake the cookies but she felt sad that she didn’t. For now the offer to share the bed was nothing sexual at the time it just meant she wouldn’t have to sleep alone. Hell she didn’t even have a boyfriend and it had been how long since she had someone to stay at her bed so she hope this will not turn out too strange.

“I don’t know if I said it before but I appreciate you saying it means a lot to me. Before bed I usually take a shower and brush my teeth watch a little bit of Netflix to calm down and get ready to sleep I finished all my schoolwork before my part-time job so no homework tonight. I might have an extra toothbrush. I promise I don’t have the bedsheets I have extra. Do you have to get up early tomorrow? It’s actually a morning off for me so if you want I can order breakfast for us or I can cook something. I don’t know how to thank you. No one’s ever did this much for me. Should I call you Lieutenant? Sergeant? Alex? I realize I’m asking you what I should call you I don’t want to be rude.” it was hard to tell if she was flirting or not but she was being overly kind and she had every right to do so since he was keeping the bad men away from her.

Alex gently pressed his finger to her lips, to indicate she should calm down and not overthink so much. "Just call me Alex, because it's my name. I told you before, Hana-chan, I don't have to worry about a schedule or a routine until the day after tomorrow. I can manage without brushing my teeth for one night." He pulled out a container of breath mints from his pocket, and shook them back and forth so they rattled. "I actually have an overnight bag in my car, but that's all the way back at the cafe. Would you be okay if I went and grabbed it? It would give you time to take your shower." Alex was horny as hell right now, although he didn't really show it outwardly. Even though he was starting to like her, he also wanted her. Badly. Plus, it's not like he'd walk all the way back. He'd drive, so maybe he might catch her in the shower or getting out of it.

When his finger pressed against her soft pink lips her dark brown eyes went wide and she shut her mouth but she also blushed in the process. “Alright. If you go I’m going to give you my keys my room is 307 don’t get mixed up and come right back up here and lock the door behind you but you’ll be able to use my key to come in.” it was that she got up to take her purse and had Alex a set of her keys that he could use to get back in. “Will you be okay walking back there? I know it’s a good 15 minutes from here so take your time I’ll get a shower and I’ll make sure I have a pot of tea on again for us. Deal? Maybe you can stop by 7-Eleven and get some chips and snacks please?” flashing a cute smile Hana hope that would work and they get some snacks out of it and by the time he got that she’d at least be out of the shower.

Back
Top Bottom