Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The 'Laugh You Lose' Game

fail-owned-steps-fail.jpg

Anjeru said:
Haha, trygon lost. :p

@Kiwa: By doing that though, you flamed Kaios' taste in humor. You've also unjustifibly flamed him in other threads as well. I have also warned him, so this is not personal, as you make it out to be.
Like he did twice to me and got no repercussions for? Bugger off. He gets away with being a bitch with absolutely no repercussions but I get a threatened with warnings and bans for...having a dirty mouth on two occasions and saying a stupid picture was stupid?

Kaios said:
Kiwa, back the fuck of or bad things will happen to you really, this is not a site for unlimited warnings unless you want to get banned then by all means keep doing what you're doing but when you do get banned and I do mean WHEN this will be a much better place.
Oh yes because a world full of smarmy cunts like you is so much better.

Kiwa said:
Kaios said:
Kiwa, back the fuck of or bad things will happen to you really, this is not a site for unlimited warnings unless you want to get banned then by all means keep doing what you're doing but when you do get banned and I do mean WHEN this will be a much better place.

STOP PLEASE! I Have had a BAD enough day already, please don't be the one I snap on.

Kiwa said:
Kaios said:
Actually, he was warned, as well. I'm glad you seem to think you know more about what's going on in my job then I am, though. It makes it easier for me to ask you to give me one reason to not ban you right now. You know, since you're so informed about everyone's crimes.

Alright. First of all, Trygon and I both know Kaios in real life. So just because YOU don't see or read any reprecussions, doesn't mean there haven't been any! And all the times that I have seen Kaios retaliate was because YOU flamed.

Second of all, don't tell me to bugger off. I'm here to help BlueMoon and I bring new members in to help promote our community. And I report any bullshit I see. Which, my dear, is all that you spew; BULLSHIT.

One more word to me like this last one, I'm reporting you.

Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom