Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

Brett pulled Star closely their bodies touching one another as he began to play with her tongue. He was getting hard, too bad since Star didn't want to play that far.

Star continued to copy him, blushing a bit as she felt him getting hard. She broke the kiss after a bit, blushing a bit more. "umm... J-Jack... Maybe we should stop..." She said, hoping he would agree.

"But I don't want to..." he said, pushing strands of her hair back. Returning her gaze towards him. "I know i'm hard right now...I won't go any further..."

She nodded a bit hesitntly as he promised he wouldn't go any further. She wasn't quite sure about that, but she would try and believe him for now. "If you lie I'm jumping out of this car." She said, and she really would.

Jack raised an eyebrow at her threatening to jump out. "Call me master..." he said with a smile. "say it..." he said smiling more as he inches his head closer to her.

She looked at him like he was crazy when he told her to call him master. She shook her head. "No." She said, a bit stubbornly. She didn't want to call him master, she wanted to call him Jack.

Jack wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her closer so that his body was now pressing against his. And his bulge was pressing against her crotch area. "Call me master..." he whispered into her ear.

She blushed a bit as she felt his bulge pressing into her. She gasped, not quite sure what to do about it. He was either trying to or he was just really good at turning her on. She shook her head none the less, "No." She said, still not wanting to.

Jack laid Star down on one of the seats, and unzip his pants. "Don't worry...I won't do anything you won't like." he said, gripping his erection and presses it against her covered crotch area, and began moving it up and down.

Star reluctantly laid back on the seats, a bit worried at what he would do. She blushed as he started rubbing himself against her crotch. She hadn't realy expected that. She bit her lip, she had to admit, it did feel quite good, though she didn't want him going any further than that.

"When you say no...you definitely mean it..." Jack said, putting his penis back and zippers it back up. "I thought I'll get at least a moan..."

She blushed a but at his second comment. So that was all he was trying ot get from her. There were actually better ways to get her to that, but she wasn't going to tell him that, he would just have to find out on his own.

Jack folded his arms. "So you're going to lay down and look cute...with your blushing...then respond to me?" he said raisiing an eyebrow.

She blushed a bit more, sitting up and buttoning up one of the buttons so there only one that he had undone was still undone. She shrugged, then looked off to the side. She didn't know how to respond to that.

The limo suddenly stopped as the driver said, "Mr. Jack, we're finally back home." he said. "Okay, thank you for the ride." he said, opening the door and gets out of the limo.

Jack pulls Star towards him and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Go in...you don't have to worry about the bags...I got people to pick them up."

Star stumbled a bit before catching her footing. She nodded and went on inside, going right to the kitchen and going to get her cat. She freaked out when he wasn't there anymore and started looking all over the place.

Jack entered the house, and a servant rushes over to him and tells him about the cat. He nodded, and walked back out and walks around to his garden, where he saw the cat laying down in the garden.

As soon as Jack came out the cat seemed to notice him. It hissed, obviously still mad at Jack for taking Star and doing those things to her. Star on the other hand was still rushing around the house looking for Cat.

Jack turned around as a servant came up behind him. "here you are, sir" he said, he turned back around with a warm plate of milk. "Here you go...cat..." he said with a smile.

Cat just stared as he offered the milk. He didn't even bother to get up and go check it out. It was obvious it wanted to see Star, not drink milk. It was a very picky cat.

Jack sat there, waiting for Star to eventually come out in the garden. He looked at the cat, wondering if it'll ever trust him.

Star eventually saw Jack and went out to ask him if he had seen cat. "Hey, Jack..." She started but then looked over and saw cat "Cat!" she just about yelled, running over and picking up the cat, hugging it and kissing the top of it's head. Cat was purring happily now, as if it had never been angry a day in it's life. She turned to Jack and smile, "Never mind." She said, obviously more happy than before.

"Have fun...there's milk here...if it's hungry" he said, turning around and walking back into the mansion.

Back
Top Bottom