Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

She could tell he was angry, but he didn't know why. Was he really that mad about her beating that creep up? It couldn't have been that bad could it? She only broke his nose and maybe a rib or two, He'd survive. "I'm sorry..." She said, looking over at him. She was sure that he was mad about her beating him up. "It's just he took my kiss, I didn't want him to, but he did." She said and brought her knees up, hugging them to her chest. She looked away from him finally, not wanting him mad at her. She sighed, looking out the window, She was in the farthest corner of the car as she could get. She really was afraid of him when he got angry.

"Sorry isn't going to change the facts..." Jack shouted. His eyes followered her as she created distance from them. "Come over here now!" Jack demanded.

She whimpered a bit as he yelled at her. She hesitated for a moment before scooting over to where he was. "I-I'm sorry.." She said, and for once she really was sorry. "I really didn't want him to kiss me. I gasped as he pinned me to the wall suddenly and he just kissed me. I just lost it after that, I'm sorry..." She said, still thinking he was mad about her beating the guy up.

"You gasped...are you fucking kidding me?" Jack raised his voice. "Again you say sorry...how is saying sorry going to change things? Hu?" Jack said, jerking his right hand back. "I ought to..." he said, keeping his right hand higih about to slap Star into the scared little girl she already was.

She was shocked that he still didn't believe her. She was about to get angry as well, but that would only be worse. She just whimpered again, flinching as he raised his hand to slap her and scooted back quickly, trying to avoid the hit. She was already scared of him, and now he wanted to hit her? Wow, what an ass.

Jack grunted and lower his hands and grabbed Star ankles, pulling her back to him, sitting her on his lap as he place both of his hands on her cheeks. Looking directly into her eyes, "Open your mouth now..." he demanded.

She yelped as he pulled her back over by her ankles. She whimpered a bit as he looked directly into her eyes and demanded she open her mouth. She didn't want to, but she didn't dare disobey him when he was this angry so she hesitated for a moment before opening her mouth.

Jack moved his hands back a bit, pushing strands of her hair back. Enjoying the beauty that was Star's face. "I...I wanted to be your first... " Jack finally said, his thumb reaching down a bit and trails along her lips, as if Jack was blind and was using his thumb to draw a picture of Star beautiful lips.

Star just sat there, her mouth slightly open as he just stared at her. It made her feel slightly akward. She was surprised that he had calmed down so much so quickly. She just stared back at him, blushing a bit as he said he wanted to be her first. "Im sorry, I would rather it have been you than the creep." She said softly, and she really did mean that. She continued to blush as he felt her face with his thumbs, it was strangly claming.

"Then you should have let me kiss you before..." he said, stopping his movements. His eyes staring at her lips, inching closer. Then pauses as they were inches away from connecting. He looks at her eyes. Then goes for it, pressing ihs lips against Star's, his hands removing themselves from her face and is repositioned on her back pulling her closer to him.

She would have normally sighed, but she didn't. "I didn't want anyone to have it at that time though." She said, it wasn't like she could have known that that creep was going to steal her kiss, other wise she would have let him kiss her. She sat still as he looked closely at her face before finally moving in and kissing her. She blushed a bit not quite sure what to do. She sat there for a moment before actually kissing him back. It probably would have been a bit shocking for him.

When Star didn't do anything back, Jack was going to pull alway, but he had a gut feeling that she would kiss back. But when he counted to ten mentally, that if she didn't kiss back he'll remove himself and have her at least give him oral.

But then when Jack counted to ten, about to move his lips back, Star did it. She kissed him. Jack smiled and continued to kiss Star. Star had already gotten to him the moment his eyes laid eyes on her. His only hope was that he would break down all her inner walls and have a safe room in her heart. He knew it was going to be a difficult ride, and was a bit shocked that she chose now to kiss him back, in the limo.

After a while of kissing, Jack pulled back and looked at Star. "How was it?" he asked with a smile.

For some reason Star felt as if she were slightly closer to him as they kissed. She was a bit surrised by the feeling and didn' tknow whether to enjoy it or try and ignore it. As the kiss was broken she licked her lips. "You taste better than he did." She said with a slight smirk. Now that he wasn't angry she was actually happy and she tended to be silly when she was happy.

"Good..." Jack said, pulling Star in again for another kiss. He was glad that Star was beginning to let him enter her life. Hopefully, now that their relationship has grown, Jack didn't need to punish her, or lock her up for that matter. And maybe that cat might get to feel the feeling of sunlight against its fur.

Star hesitated for a moment as he kissed her again, but soon kissed him back, not quite sure why though. She didn't know if he would still try to punish her anymore, but she really hoped he wouldn't. Also she wasn't sure about her cat. She really hoped he would be nicer to it as well.

As they continue kissing, Jack began to wrap his hands around her back and slowly creeping them down to begin lifting up her shirt, but then he realized that she was wearing one of his button shirts. So he pulls his head back and begins unbuttoning her shirt. He looked down as he unbuttoned them then back up at her.

Star continued kising him, not really noticing he was pulling up her shirt. She only noticed when he broke the kiss and started unbuttoning it. She blushed and gently pushed his hands away. She didn't really want to go there right now, she just hoped he wouldn't be too angry like he seemed to get when she denied him something.

Jack looked stunned when Star pushed his hands away, though it wasn't like she was forceful in stopping him. He looked down at the amount of buttons he had already unbuttoned, which was about two, he saw a bit of skin. He then looked up at Star and placed his right hand on her cheek moving it further, as he pushed his hands through her hair, running pass her ear. His eyes never leaving the stare at her.

He smiled and pulled her head back towards him as he continue the kiss.

She was a but shocked that he was so sweet after she had denied him like that. She didn't really know what to do. She just sat there, looking at him as he stared into her eyes. She smiled at him, enjoying him as he pushed his hands through her hair. She always did enjoy someone messing with her hair, as long as it was someone she wanted to touch her hair. She hesitated for a moment before kissing him back, though she was more alert during this kiss.

Jack placed his hands on her back as he continued to kiss her. His hands never once moving any where else. Now that their relationship was good, Jack didn't want to go back to how things were, when he was forcing her for sex. Though...when they got back to the mansion, things might be a little bit more like the past.

A few minutes after the kiss, Jack slides his tongue gently out of his mouth and towards hers.

Star wasn't sure how long this nice Jack would last, but she was enjoying it quite a bit so far. She kissed him back, thinking about this until he tried to add tongue into the kiss. She didn't really know what to do so she allowed it in, gently greeting his with hers.

Jack smiled at Star letting his tongue enter her domain. He draws his tongue back and tilts his head a bit before moving his tongue back out. He slightly move his tongue in and gently tap it against her own tongue then draws it back a little bit.

Star thought all this moment to be ver strange. She wasn't used to kissing someone and when he added tongue into the equation it comnpletely threw her off. She just sat there, not sure what to do so she experimented, touching his tongue lightly with ehrs, his seemign to jerk back as she did so.

Jack pulled his head back and smiled, "Let's try this again shall we?" he said, tilting his head again, and presses his lips against hers, as his tongue reaches in and touches her tongue lightly.

She blushed as he pulled back, not quite sure why he had done so. So he was trying to teach her now? She caught on quickly and kissed him back, repeating whatever he did, not quite sure if that was what she was supposed to do.

Back
Top Bottom