Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

"Nothing happened..." Jack said, paying for the things, and walking away, leaving Star to get the bags.

The cashier didn't really believe him until he left Star to get the bags, then she understood. star sighed, taking the bags and then running after him. She was not enjoying this. And she had a feeling that by the time it was over she would be carrying a bunch of bags.

Jack stopped and looked at her. "Go in here... buy some business attire..." he said, grabbing the bags from her and walking over to the seat.

She nodded, rolling her eyes and picking out a few outfits, before walking back over to him holding them up and seeing if he had an opinion on them as well. She actually bought the business atire she wore when she stole from him.

This time Jack walked into a mall, "Let's get you some regular clothes..." he said, waiting for Star to catch up.

She looked around, not knowing where to go exactly. "O-ok." She said, going into the closest clothing store and picking out a few outfits, not quite sure what she would need.

As Star went from store to store, Jack called the Limo guy back, and it appeared that the limo was nearby, thus Jack walked out and put the shopping bags inside the limo and walked back into the mall. Walking into the last store he saw Star in, "Why don't you try some of these stuff on?" he said, placing a hand on her back.

Star jumped as she felt his hand on her back. It had startled her quite a bit. She turned and looked at him for a moment before calming down. "Ok." She said, taking the things she had and making her way to the dressing rooms, not really caring if he followed or not.

Once he got there she striped down, putting on one of the outfits, it was a pair of shorts and cute top. She turned, then looked to him for approval. She did the same with a few other pairs of shorts and then went to pants, obviously needing them if it got cold out.

Jack nodded approval for every outfit Star picked out and left the dressing area, walking out and towards the cash register. When Jack left, a man entered the dressing room, and got into the same room with Star.

"Hey little girl, why don't you let me show you a better time than that guy you call poppie" said the Stranger.

As another man got in she was just finishing buttoning up her shirt. She just rolled her eyes, "you wish.." She mumbled, squeezing past him to get out of the room. She paused, thinking abou tit for a moment. She had never called him poppie. Odd man.

The Stranger smiled and just when Star paused for juat a second, he pins her against the wall. "Let me show you what a real man can do..." he said going in for a kiss.

Jack waited at the cash register looking at the Cashier, smiling. "She should be out any minute..." he said.

"Maybe not...I saw you two going in together..." said the Cashier.
"I don't know what you're implying..." said Jack.
"I believe you do..." said the Cashier.
"I believe I don't like the tone of your voice..." said Jack.
"Tough..." said the Cashier.
"I didn't do anything with her..." said Jack.
"I don't believe you..." said the Cashier.
"Well you can ask her yourself then..." said Jack taking the Cashier to the dressing area.

Star gasped as he pushed her against the wall, her eyes widening as he spoke. She didn't have much time to react and he stole her kiss. This enraged her. She suddenly kneeded him in the crotch, and before he could even lean over she socked him in the face. She just kept punching until he was on the ground and her knuckles were bleeding, or was that his face. She couldn't really tell anymore. As she was hitting him she was yelling at him, every once in a wile you could hear something about 'her kiss' and then 'bastard' thrown in with a few other bad words. She was still beating him when the two of them came over, she was still quite angry.

Jack opened the door and to see Star hands covered in blood. It seems she has broken the stranger's nose. "What happened here..." said the Cashier. "I gave this girl her first kiss" said the stranger covering his nose. Jack looked at Star, she seemed pretty enraged.

Star had stood up as soon as the door had opened, pausing the beating when the situation got explained. After that she kicked him in the ribs several times, most likely breaking on of them. She was still pretty mad and didn't care who saw. She eventually looked at him "I would even give him a kiss, what makes you think I would want you to have one?!" She yelled at him, then kicked him again for good measure.

Jack grabs Star and pulls her out of the dressing area and helds her back. As the Security Gards comes in and takes the Stranger out. "I want this to be kept from the police..." Jack told the Cashier. The Cashier nodded and took the clothes out of the dressing area.

Star struggled a bit as Jack held her back and spit on the man as he was taken away. He had definitly messed with the wrong girl. She finally calmed down a bit, sighing deeply. She looked slightly sad that such a creep as that had taken her kiss. She stood there, waiting to follow Jack to the register.

"Thanks for proving my point..." Jack said as Star calmed down. He then turned around and walked towards the Cash Register. "How much for everything?" Jack asked the Cashier. " 551.75" said the Cashier. Jack gave the Cashier seven hundred, "Keep her out of any legal problems..okay?" said Jack. The Cashier nodded.

Jack saw the Limo guy arrived, he nodded to the Limo guy, and the Limo guy walks over and grabs the bags. Jack walks out of the store and out of the mall.

"Huh?" She asked, quite confused. She didn't know what he was talking about. What point? She turned and followed him to the cash register to pay. She was a bit shocked that it cost that much. She had even picked out the cheaper of the clothing. She was even more surprisd that he paid him more to keep her out of trouble. He wanted to keep her to himself that bad? Wow, that was shocking for her. She followed him out as he left to go to the limo. She got in, scooting over to the side, not quite sure what to say.

Once Star got in, Jack got in and closed the door. "Let's go," said Jack to the Driver. He looked at Star then out at the window. "hope you had fun..." he said, glancing back at her then back out at the window. He was wondering how Star let some stranger kissed him. He kissed her first, but she didn't open her mouth. So why did she opened her mouth for a complete stranger?

Jack didn't deal losing pretty well, he wanted to be Star's first. Now he had to think up of a way to punish Star.

Back
Top Bottom