Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

She walked over to him quickly with a smile on her lips. "I wanted to try something." She said, still holding the cat. Cat didn't seem to liek the fact she was so close to him. She leaned over quickly and kissed him on the lips then looked at cat. "Now be nice." She said, Cat looked a bit annoyed, but didn't back away. He actually moved over a bit, sniffing his chin before biting it cutely. it wasn't a mean bite to hurt him, more of a bite to see what he would do. If he freaked out cat would hate him, if he just sat there cat would like him. Star knew this and hoped he would stay clam.

Jack eyes went wide open when Star went over to him and kissed him. Then his eyebrows went up a bit when the cat began to sniff him. He looked at Star, staying still. "What are you is it..." he then felt the bite and looked at the cat. "See... I told you it hated me...it wants me dead...it went dracula on me..." he said in a soft voice, almost like a whisper.

Star laughed a bit at his comment and the cat started purring. "No, he was seeing how afraid of him you are. And I'm pretty sure you passed the test." She said with a smile. The cat seemed pretty content now, cuddling up in her arms and seemed to try and fall asleep. She just smiled at Jack, wondering what he though about that.

Jack hesitantly reached his hand out and touched the cat while it sleeped in Star's arm. He gave it a pet before leaning closer and gave Star a kiss on the lips. "Now...let's get back inside?" he asked.

She smiled as the cat didn't freak out. She kissed him back quickly before nodding back heading inside. She put the cat down on the couch, pretty sure it'd be fine sleeping there.

"Hmm, now that you know the cat is fine...I was wondering if you would give me a fashion show...with all the clothes you brought today?" he said with a smirk.

She looked at him oddly as he asked for a fashion show. "But you aleady saw just about everything." She said, wondering why he wanted to see it all again.

"Hmm, if you don't want to do that? Then what would you like to do?" Jack said as he walked to the stairs.

She shrugged and followed him. "I think I'd like to take a shower." She said, though she meant by herself and he would think with him.

"That's actually a good idea...can I watch?" he said with a smirk as he began to climb up the stairs. He knew she'll probably object to him being in there with her, both of them naked. Will most likely lead to what she probably doesn't want now.

She sighed and actually thought about it for a moment, following him up the stairs. Once they got to the top she paused. "Only if you promise to keep your hands to yourself." She said, sure that if he could manage that she would be able to handle the washing.

"Where's the fun in that?" Jack said with a smile as he takes Star to the bathroom. "And who makes the rules around here?" Jack said as he opened the door.

"Plenty of fun, trust me." She said with a smirk. And as he asked who made the rules she looked completely serious. "I do." She said, then her seriousness broke into laughter, obviously joking about that. She followed him into the bathroom.

Once the door was close, Jack pulled Star back towards him and gave her a kiss on the lips. "How is it fun when I can't touch you?" he said with a confused look.

She yelped as he pulled her close to him suddenly and kissed her. She didn't kiss him back this time, not having enough time to respond. She smirked a bit at the question. "Because I get to touch you." She said with a grin.

Jack looked around, thinking to himself where he should sit. "Should I sit on the edge of the tub?" Jack asked Star.

She shrugged at his question. "If tat's where you want to sit." She said, not really sure where he should sit either.

Jack sat down on the edge of the table, and watched Star remove the garments that which hid her beautiful body. He was still a bit unsure about what she meant about her touching him while she was taking a shower to cleans her body. How will she incorporate touching him into taking a shower. He sat there patiently waiting to be aroused. He already was when she removed her clothes.

Once Star had completely removed her clothing she turned to him, wondering if he was going to get in with her. To tell the truth she didn't really care whether he showered with her or not, She just wanted to get that other man's blood off her knuckles and arms. "You getting in with me?" She asked, knowing if he did then she would probably have to please him some way. She didn't really want to, but she would if she had to.

Back
Top Bottom