The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

When he yanked on the chain the cold metal tighter around bossoms sending a shiver through her body and muffed sound through the crystal ball like gag. She followed him to the door calmly with her hands at her side. Once again he tugged eliciting what sounded like a moan from the gag. She picked up her pace to get in front of him. Victoria lifted her head up, her tongue pressed up against the rubber object in her mouth, and began to walk out towards the kitchen. Her hips swayed sensually and her arms hung at her side as if she owned the place. As they walked through each room there were different reactions from the servants. Most of them were whispers and gasps. Her cheeks began to flush pink as everyone looked at her. She could even feel Xander's eyes staring at her body from behind. Who knows what dirty thoughts were going through his head. This was utterly embarrassing. To have a new master walk the head of the manner of a leash was degrading to herself and her title. Part of her wanted to run back into her room. The other part of her shot a glare at one of the servants, instantly scaring them into silence as they cowered back to work.
Finally they reached the kitchen. He tied her leash to the door like one would a dog as he dug in the fridge for food. She took note of the paper he slid in his boxers as she watched him. Finally when he gave her permission she reached up and slide the gag down to hand around her neck. Victoria wiggled her jaw to stretch it and wiped her chin in case of unwanted drop. Her scarlet eyes remained on Xander as he took a bite of the pie. "Mmm... yes." She coed "What do you wish for me to do?" She asked curious of what he had going through his mind.

Xander tapepd the metal forck upon the counter as he swallowed. "Get up on her, and show me how you wanted me to take you." HE demanded, a grin on hsi face as he opened a draw next to him , pullign the drawer allt eh way out before he palce dit upont he coutner next to eh pie. "us eone of these to penetrate your virgin hole." He ordered, a grin upon hsi face as he looked downa t the spatulas, wooden spoons and whiskeys that fileld the drawer, he hadn't expected ti but he evne saw a rollign pin in there, his luck with items was on poitn tonigth it seemed. "And make sure you make it a messy cliamx, i want your fluids to decorate thsi pie." HE msued befoer he went to dig anotehr bite out of the cherry pie, the smuggest fo grisn upon hsi lisp as he chewed upon the fruti in his mouth, takign joy as he popped each chery before swallowing the bloody syrup down. the smile disapeard though as hsi eye swent wide. "Oh where are my manners, the pet can't move if she is boudn to teh door." HE chuckeld otu as eh dropepd the fork upont he tabel and hurried over to unclip the leash fromt eh door, steppign backwarsds aroudn ehr with a grin upon his face as he yanekd hte chain to admire her jigglgin flesh oen more time befoer he sat down, the leash in oen ahnd as he picked the fork up with the other. "proceed"

Victoria eyed the drawer he placed on the counter. She could not see everything inside at her angle but she was already getting a little damp think of the deed he wanted her to do and debating on which object would feel best to get the job done. Then her eyes fell back on Xander. She began to wonder if he had done stuff like this before. He was a natural at being the Master no one was this good without previous training. Or perhaps it was beginners luck and he was having a good night. Either way she kept her hands down pressed against the side of her legs to keep them from wondering up or between her legs before it was time. She bit her bottom lip, remaining silent to resist the strong urge to tell him how much she was not his pet. "Thank you." Were the only words she let escape her lips as he took the leash off the door and tugged on the chain to make the chain contract and her breasts grow and jiggle.

Victoria climbed up onto the counter and sensually crawled across the slab towards him and the drawer. She gazed at it's contents for a moment before reaching in and pulling out one of the whisks. It was metal with a thin pair shaped head and a long metal handle with a small ball tip. Now that she chose the object there was a manner of positioning herself. Victoria sat up onto her knees with her knees spread wide. She started with the handle of the whick first. She put the tip beneath her panties and rubbed it over her lips. She body physically shuddered from the cold metal's first touch. Gently she pushed it deeper in so that more juices would begin to form. In no time her chest began to rise in fall in a more paced breath. The little metal ball slide easily along the inner folds of her lips up and down like it was on a track. Victoria closed her eyes getting mentally tied into the soft foreplay. It did not take much to tell she was imagining someone else doing this to her instead of herself. It could be the hot tattooed master sitting before her or perhaps someone else had intervened. Then when she was nice and aroused she pushed the stick in deeper. A soft moan echoed the back of her throat as she silently played with herself. The handle slide easily deep inside her. She shifted her hips and angled the whisk to roll the ball against her inner walls like a massager. Her bottom lip sucked in as she took in a heavier breath and exhaled from her own tease.

Xander put the fork down as the show began, his arms folding over each other as he leaned his elbows upon the counter, leaning forward to get closer to the action as well as keeping his hands away from his own nether region."good good." He mused as she teased her covered lips, he didn't much mind the panties, the secrecy added to the fun as the fabric hugged the metal pole. "But maybe you should get to the fun part, before the icecream melts" he added in a matter of fact tone as he nudged his head down to gesture toward mountain of melting strawberry icecream. "I do enjoy the show so far, but your master has a promise to keep, and can't sit here all night no matter how good the show."

Victoria was enjoying herself. Her body was heating up in arousal. Xander was sitting inches from her watching as she played with herself. Yet the foreplay with the handle was not enough for him. She was getting to the point where it was not quite enough for herself either. At this rate it would take a while for her to actually get off. Opening her eyes she bit her bottom lip. Instead of looking at him she looked down at the pie. It looked tasty. She could smell the fresh blood in it. She would not admit it but she was practically drooling for it. However, if she used the other side of the whisk she would be revealing information she was not ready to show this master. Not yet. But she wanted the pie too. "This could go by faster if I had help from the audience" She told him thinking maybe it would not be so bad if she was not devirginizing herself in front of him. All the while she did not stop rubbing the handle inside her. In fact she began to rub faster as her other hand came up to tweak her nipples and heighten the estasy.

"No.. I knwo what you are, I want you todo it, tkae yoru own virginity." Teh warlock hisse dotu with an evil grin, hsi face calmign after a secodn as eh shrugged, turning to act uninterested as he spoek again. "But then, if you are too shy todo so, well I guess our play time for the nigth is over and i can get ready for my other client early." HE said as he pushed off hte coutner to stand up and slwoly walk away, waitign to hear any signs of protest.

Victoria wanted to slap that wicked grin right off his face. "Who told you?" She practically demanded an answer. He was good. She loved it. At the same time he knew how to push her buttons. As he turned she caught sight of the note and had already decided what his own lesson would be tomorrow. A grin grew her face. If he wanted to spend so much time with a little servent girl in her place the she would give it to him. The poor girl had no idea what was coming. Neither did he. This would be fun. But first she needed to finish her own time with him. "Stop.." She called to him as she slid the handle out and spun the whisk around. Victoria waited for his attention to come back onto her. "I'll give you a show." She coed as she slid her panties to the side and opened her pussy lips with her thumb and index finger while the other hand guided the cold steel into her warm dripping pussy. "Mmmm." She slide the object in deeper and deeper then stopped once the only part left sticking out was the handle. Her free hand reached up, lifting the gag up between her lips to muffle what would come next. With a tug and a twist the mystery screamed out into the gag. Her head rolling and her back arching as she felt the little metal poles pop the little red nub and grind over her inner wall. Blood trickled from the opening. That did not stop her. Not once she had her mind set. Victoria pumped the object in and out of her pussy. With one hand she began to spin the metal between her fingers, adjusting the angles to hit her sweet spots. She moaned into the gag dropping her head forwards in lust. Her body hunched as one hand supported the weight in front of her the other hand began to shake in an inhuman like speed. Before his eyes he watched as the vampire used her own hand to create the speedy vibrating sensations of an adult toy on a whisk. She was moaning like an animal in heat. Her body began to sweat and shiver in ecstasy. Then it began to tense as her peak built up. The next thing he knew the pie was an inch in front of her. Victoria's back arched and her body spasmed. White liquid gushed from her loins onto the bloody treat. Her eyes were shut and her free hand was behind her supporting her weight. For a good long moment she came. Then she stood still, her hips twitching a few time as she rode out the orgasm. Then finally she calmed down with a sigh that ran over her body. Victoria cautiously pulled the object from between her legs and dropped onto her knees, panting as her chest heaved calmly to catch her breath.

"What do you take me for a fool? You run a sex mansion full of super healing blood suckers, why wouldn't the mistress have the most prized of possessions... eternal virginity." Xander boasted in a confident tone as if he had thought of it all himself, the man's ego growing eveN more as she finally gave in to his demand, his smug grill Still upon his face as he turned to sit back down. Enjoying the view in silent success as the strongest female in the building shook and moaned into a gag ball for him, spreading her juices upon the pie before she crumpled onto the counter. Satisfied the master took a fork full of the moistened treat, slipping the food into his mouth to taste the new flavor as it mingled with the melting icecream. "Mm mm remind me to put you on every meal." He gloated, the warlock still up on his mighty throne in his mind as he took the pie pan in his hands, steeping off the stool and instead lifting a leg up to sit upon the edge of the counter before laying down next to his panting play thing. "eat up" Xander mused with a devious grin as he flipped the pan over in his hand, letting the pastry and icecream splatter upon his chest, turning his body into her plate. "You deserve it"

A small bit of droll dripped from there corner of the gag as her scarlet eyes watched his every movement. This attractive dominating male figure was taking a bit of pie, her mouth watering blood pie that he had promised her. She could smell the blood in the room, both her own and the poor o- red juices from whatever human it was from. She was alert sitting with her hands flat on the counter between her legs like a dog sitting obediently waiting to get a treat and more importantly had somehow allowed herself to become this vulnerable. Surprisingly instead of feeding her the pie as was expected the foolish man layed himself across the table, dumping the pie onto his chest. She slowly raised a hand to drop the ball gag around her neck to free her lips. Her tongue slide over the corner of her mouth as he gave the mistress permission to eat. She leaned her head down sliding her tongue over some of the juices that dripped down the side of his chest. "Mmm... but it is not quite ready yet. It needs one more topping." She coed. Victoria crawled closer. One hand gripped his inner thigh while the other one gripped the top side of his cock for good support. Her cold tongue slide across his balls. She leaned down and suckled on the right one. Then without a word her mouth opened wide, fangs extending out, and with a hungry hiss her mouth wrapped around the outer base of his cock and clamped down. Her tongue rolled over the flesh. She lifted her jaw wide as possible as if to pull out then bite down again, deeper into his thick pulsing flesh. She could feel him spasm as the warm red liquid dripped into her throat. All the while his cum was aimed straight for his chest. Once again mid orgasm to make sure she got what she wanted the Mistress opened her jaw and clamped down a third time, moaning and drinking until he came down from the climax and stopped spasming. Then finally she pulled back off of his cock. "Now I can eat." She grinned looking up at her master. Her leg lifted up over the man. She sat on his lower chest and leaned down as she began to eat pieces of the crust from the chest. She chewed and swallowed and ate more of the stuffing. The woman thuroughly enjoyed what was left of the pie. When she was done with the cherry substance she made sure to lick every last drop of cum and blood from his deliciously salty chest.

Alex Grinned aprovingly as the woman moved down to hsi lower body, she was smart, he didn't have to tell her waht he wanted and soon enough he felt it, the puncture on hsi member as she bit down. his body convulsing, sensative from allt he fun he ahd thsi night the cum flowed quickly, spurtign upon his icecr4eam and pie coverd chest befroe teh hungery msitress got to work on the strange concoction of bodly fluids . HE caressed hsi hand through her hair as she ate, enjoying the view of the hungery degraded mistress infront of him, not sayign a word still she was done lickign him clean. "Good, now I'm done with you for the night,." he said as eh lightly pushed the woman off of him to roll off the counter and stand in one fluid motion, his hand digging into hsi boxers to pull out the note and crumple it in his hadn as reasurance that he wouldn't drop it. "Yo cna do as you wish, jsut as l;ong as ti doesn't involve me, I have other matters to attend to." He comamnded before stepping out of the kitchen to head on his way.

The man had a confuse dlook on hsi face as he read the note, it was a room ont he floro below the first but not the bottoem floor, and alogn wiht the room number was an extra number, he figured he woudl find otu when he got there. It took little tiem to rech the floor and it was even easire to fint he room, it was hte first door to eh righth when he got to eh bottom of the stair case. He extended a hand to knock upon the heavy wood door, only to be scared otu of his skin as the door was thrownopn and a young vamprie maid scurried otu nealry running into the half naked man who she paid little mind to as she hurried up the stairs. "room mate I guess." He sadid with a shrug as he turned to catcht eh doro before it clsed, steppign in to meet his surprise.

and surprised he was as the room opened up into what was pretty much a large warhouse, the floor covere din rows upon rows of triple layered coffins, like morrbid bunk beds, now he kenw why she gav ehimt eh secodn number, the man unsure of how he hadn't thought of going down first when he broke into the mansiona few nigths back. steadyign hismelf the overwhelmeed master started his way down the main path, peakign at each coffin to figure out the number and hopefully find his pink haired pretty he was hopign to end the nigth with, thougha t this point he wasn't sure how he was goign todo that with allt he other servantws abel to watch, sure he enjoyed a little exihbitionisim but this was crazy.

"Master is that-" THUD "Oww..bloody licorish box of death!" A familiar voice groaned and cursed from Alex's legs. A hand with a with cuff and strawberry on it reached out to grasp his angle before a head of pink hair popped out of the very bottom bunk. The first thing that stood out was the black pointed hat on her head that looked impossibly large to wear in such a small bunker yet she had no problems with it. It helped that the tip was long and tapered down like a night cap. "I was not sure if you got my note or was coming at all." She said as she popped her head back into the bunker and rolled to the side to crawl out of her coffin onto the ground. As she stood he saw that she was wearing something way more revealing than in their last encounter. A pair of black thigh high stockings were the most amount of clothing she wore. The rest were straps fastened to cover her private areas and barely did well at that. There was a black strap around her hip with a thin strip that went over her pantie area like a thong and a black collar around her neck that held the straps around her breasts in place. In the center of each piece of clothing was a plastic strawberry. "I am so happy you did." She said in an excited tone but soon realized how informal she had become in the room of coffins. Her hands went behind her back and as she leaned on one leg the other bare foot lifted up as her toes turned on the ground nervously.

The firs tthign that hit Alex was her scent, it seemed it wasn't jsut the food she cooekd with but ehr actual perfume was strawberries,t eh girl had a theme and she stook with ti, he ahd to give ehr props for that. But that didn't help him pinpoint her, it jsut made him knwo he was getign close, it was ehr clumsy words that gave ti away as he stood at ehr coffin waitign for her to crawl out with an amused smile. THe girl was adorable, over excited and still shy as she got out of ehr bunk, waitign for ehr to finalyl stop speakign befoer he began. "Is this really where you live? and is this really your NORMAL sleepign clothes?" HE asked accusingly as he looke dher over, he had to admit it was attractive, the way ehr breasts squished upon her chest, the flesh pressign otu agsinte h leather fightign to be free, her large brim hat hidign her emberassed and submissive face from his view. "Forget it." He said befoer she coudl answer and stepping forward, oen arm wrapping around her waste whielt eh otehr gcame up to grab and throw her silly over sized cap itno her coffin before his lips met hers, pressign in to a ssoft kiss, teasign ehr lips with hsi tongue btu pullign back as she opene dto let him in. "grab your coffin, get it out of there and follow me" HE demanded as he took a step back to let her go and turned to hurry downt he hall of servants, ignorign any disagreements she migth have with his plan. "I'm missign a coffina nd you are without a room it seems we cna help each toehr out." HE explaiend as the girl caugth up with him, havging all the confidence that her vampiric strength or magic woudl allow her to get her coffin.

"I-" His lips interrupted the witch before she could speak. She closed her eyes, lifting up on her toes to meet the height difference. She could not believe he was kissing her again this soon but she was going to enjoy it. Her body sighed and she parted her lips in time for him to pull away. She looked confused, not because of the kiss but of his next crazy action. He wanted her to take her coffin. "What? Why?" She asked curiously. She looked at the coffin and bit down on her lower lip. Sure she could do it but should she do it? A master told her to. So she had to right? She flicked her wrist at the coffin and it rose up in the air. But what if he was doing this without permission. He seemed to be the rebellious type. She dropped the coffin. If she listened she would get in trouble. He would get in trouble. "Do-" She stopped herself from asking if he had permission. She could get in trouble by talking back to him. Then he explained that he wanted a coffin. That made sense right? She flicked her hand and scurried over to him as the coffin floated in the air close behind the two. "Has anyone told you any rules yet?" She asked him as she stayed one step behind, though with his large strides she was scurrying two flustered steps behind his one. "I don't think you can just take coffins.." She said under her breathe once again wanting to speak up to get him out of trouble yet too afraid to talk back against him or the idea of rooming with him.

"There hasn't been any time to tell me the rules, though I think I have figured out mostly how this mansion works. The strong get what they want and the weak do what he strong say." Xander said with an uncarring shrug, it seemed to work exactly as it did back home with nay of his dark sumons he cast, if they were weak they were his, if they were strong well he had been lucky enough that the stronger ones ahd always been sexual fiends and nothing else."how else are they expect me to sleep, pluss who is going to complain about a missing coffin, when I took it's resident as well." THe master mused happily as he turned a horner to head up the sttairs, finally hitting the floor his room was on. "so tell em is that really wha tyou wear normally?" Xender asked curiously , lookign over his shoulder back at the scurrying pink haired vampire that follwoed close behind him, he had half a mind to stop adruptly just to feel the flustered girls breasts press upon his bakc when he did, but he kept his pace, there wopuld be time for fun soon enough.

"Mhm.. thats mostly right." She confirmed with her hands folded behind her back and a nod of her head as he spoke of basically the survival of the fittest rules of the manner. She was surprised to hear he had nothing to sleep in. Even on his first day they should have given him something. She looked back at her coffin. It was not going to be big enough to fit the two of them inside. She could sleep on the floor but she was uncertain if he was tall enough to fit. Then it occurred to her that maybe he did not have his own because the Mistress did not want him to have one. Perhaps this was part of his training. The thought made her nervous. So she tried ignoring it and going with his logic. "I certainly won't complain." She reassured him. Then he looked back at her. She could feel his eyes looking over her clothes before he made his comment. "Yes, this is what I sleep in every night." She told him as if there was nothing wrong with sleeping in a set of straps held together by small rings of metal. "What you saw before was my work uniform, but this is clothes when I am not working or dressing for a client." She stated acting as if she actually got those.

"But why that outfit? Its cute sure but it it seems uncomfortable. . . Why wear it to bed?" Xander asked curiously as he kept stepping along, confident in where he was going As he stopped at a door and pushed it open to expose his bare room, surprised to see that they had actually supplied him with a three cushion sofa, nothing fantastic but simple and it looked comfortable enough, still though the dark room was void of a coffin. "Well you can set the coffin anyware, and welcome to my humble abode."

He continued to question her clothes. She looked down at herself and started to feel a little self conscious. Why this? "I can't wear a normal night gown or t-shirt like humans do." She first told him as if it were a silly notion. "I think I look sexy in this. I am supposed to look sexy and appealing at all times." She stated with confidence as she looked up at his tattoo covered back. She tilted her head as her eyes rolled over the ink. She was curious about the reason he had them but by time any good thoughts processed they had reached his room. She paused behind him as he opened the door. The coffin floated into the room first, dropping with a heavy thud on the opposite side of the room across from the couch. Then witch popped her head in and glanced around as if testing the waters before she finally scurried inside. She walked into the center of the room smiling at the couch. At least no one would have to sleep on the floor. She turned to face Xander and watched to see what he was going to do. "Do you want me to take this off?" She asked him curiously as she tugged on the side strap around her waist. The sequence of his questions as he took her to his room only added up in her head that he was trying to talk his way into getting her naked.

The man didn't speak as he closed the door, waiting for the lock to latch, though he doubted it woudl do any good if any of the supernatruals wanted to bust in. The room going silent as he let ehr words fester, a devious grin appearing upon his face only secodns before she would find herself presse dup against the wall. With his vampiric speed the master had her pinned, one hand upon her bottom to lift her up while the other tore his boxers off, his lips pressing and sucklign upon her neck at random intervals, a hungery beast tasting his prey as he toyed with her. Hsi chest hard upon hers, enjoying the slight warmth the two undead bodies generated int he moment, his throbign member nearly stabbign at ehr belly as hsi one hand still kept lifting her slowly up, his free hand blindly feeling around her leather strap that kept his prize from her, looking for any latch or any way to get access tot he prize he desired.|
"I have been... Waitign for this... all night" THe man spoke between kisses upon ehr flessh, finally makign hsi way up her neck, to her chin. "I'll be damned... If I wait... A second more... Because of a ... Strip tease." HE breathed otu haughtily, his gaze meetign hers as hsi grin slipep dupon his lips, his tuhum hoioking into the strawberry where the three straps met as eh felt he latch and pressed on it with a click, the leahter betwene her legs droppign off as her thong became a belt, his prize now found he presse dhis lips to hers, snaking his tongue in, permision otr no as he teased his salves own one, pulling away to leave a strand of drool betwene their mouths, brakign as he spoek agaion, both hsi hands now free to lift her up at ehr waist, the tip of his memebr teasgina t ehr clit as he spoke, his breaht heavy as he presse dhsi forhead upon hersd. "It would help, if I got a littler participation from the audiance." Pausign to give her antoehr haughty kiss, makign sure to hook his fang on ehr bottom lip as he puleld back. "It would be no fun todo this all on my own."

She was half right. He answered her in action rather than word. The moment the door shut Naomi gasped, a soft sqweek peeped when she felt the floor beneath her feet disappear and her back was suddenly against the wall. The pink haired girl blink as she registered she was face to face with the new master. His hands were on her butt cheek His other hand well she was too busy craning her neck to the side to notice where the other one went. She was too flustered to care. A giggle escaped her lips as he launched an attack of kisses on her neck. The girl wiggled against him. Her arms clasping over his bare back. Her cheeks flushed red as he spoke. The master had been waiting all night to be with her? He was this passionate to do it with her? Was that even possible. She could not breathe. The excitement was overwhelming. Wait that was not a problem vampires don't need to breath. Her undead heart felt like it would pound out of her chest, once again something that did not really make sense. His locked eyes with her and suddenly she felt the strap fall "Mmmph-" Her eyes went wide as his lips met with hers. His tongue slithered into her mouth. She felt her body rising up against the wall. Was she floating? Her feet kicked in the air as if she were riding a bike then soon they pressed flat against the wall behind her as he pulled out of the kiss. She gasped a deep breath of air. "M-m-master?" She felt something press against her clit. A shiver ran up her spin. She tried to look down but he caught her into another kiss. The pink in her cheeks turned a deeper shade of red. "Oh! right.... of course...sorry" She used the leverage of the wall to shift her hips forward. Back and forth she let his head leave her clit to slide over the closed lips. The girl was getting wet by the second. Her hips wiggled up and down as she centered him and slowly let her moist lips clasp over his cock. Then her feet slid off the wall so that she would fall onto him if he was not holding her waist tight enough.

She fell, jsut enough for his head to be force din, spreadign her lips with a heavy gasp, hsi body shudderign at he tightness, He stood there wonderign if he let go if gravity could evne spread the tight lips the hugge dhim so., instead his grip weakened slowly, lettign her slide farhter and farhter on, hsi kissing comign to a slow crawl as he now burrie dhis lips between ehr shoulder and neck, muffling his heated breath as he tried to keep his mind from going insane from the pleasure. This is what he had been waiting for, a whoel night of torturing himself, of trainign himself to resist the mistress' temptation, jsut so he could destroy his new little slave, the final prize nearly drivign him insane as he kept holdign back. His hands slidign aroudn ehr surprisingly large butox to cup her thighs and heft them up, his hands stopping as he felt the brim of her stockings, her thighs now at his waist. He tooks= this moemnt to stop, clear his mind, his lips leaivng her flehs to speak. "If.. If you need energy, for what is abotu to come.. youc an feed on me." HS espoke through pants, though he gave her very little time to think over his offer as his grip tigthened upon her thighs, fingers pressign into the supple flesh as he puleld down and grunted forward, the room shakign with the forcxe as he slamemd her upon the wall, leaivng no gaps between their bodies as she shaved as much as he coudl into ehr pussy with one thrust, eye sgoign wide and shinign in the darkenss as his nose caugth eh scent of her blood, he had pierced her hymen, she had been a virgin. Btu that wasnt aht had stopepd him, his girht was too long for the girls vagina, his head pressign upon the enterance of her cervix now, with still a few more inches left for him to shove in. The mans lips parted itno yet antoehr girn at teh realization, his new slave was goign to be fun. Without any mroe of a warnign, he puleld out slowly, inch by inch until only his head was still beign hugge dby her hungery lips, and with a gurn the barage began, thrustign forward hard he stabed at her inner wall again and again, pullign her fromt eh wall only to shave her back agaisnt it, the light above them flickerign with every ppound as the wiring ont eh hangign fixture gave with every shake. The vampreis midn blank now as one hand kept a thigh in place, the other wrapign aroudn ehr skiny waste to keepo ehr close, his lips still burried upon ehr flesh as he shvoed harder and harder, his body tensenign as he felt he buiild up coming, his fanged bared as he finally biut down upon the girls flesh the same moemtn he thrust in, harder than before the wall creakgin and crackign slightly as he forced his cock into ehr cervix, poundign agasint the farthest part of her womb as he bit down, his load releasign into ehr deepest bowls as he swallowed her blood, fillign her with more than he draiend as hsi body convulsed, pumping the largest load of the nght into the girls womb, droiplets of whtie forcign their way out between her suctione dlips and his throbign member for a good while beofre his fingers loosened ont he girls pale flesh, his fnags pullign out with a releived gasp, hsi forhead nuzlign in ehr neck as he caught his breath logn enough to speak, the master still to young in his undead ways to ealize he no logner neede dair in his lungs to live. "Again?" was all her got out as the tip of hsi memebr poppe dout of ehr cervix, still burrie ddeep in the girl as he mad ehsi reluctant journey out of her comfortable walls.

"Mmmm." Her lips pursed together as he slide inside. She could feel her hold clasp around the head of him member, slowly opening as she slide down onto his pole. Her eyes were shut as she let the sensation of his lips on her neck tingle her upper body while she anticipated the painful pop that would soon come, which strangely enough was making her body heat in arousal, the sheer anticipation of feeling his full manhood inside of her made the girl almost as impatient as her master. She let her body fall on top of him. Her chest pressed against his her arms hugged flat around his back a little higher than the other. Her tilted down so that when her eyes were open she could see down his spine and had a good view of his sculpted butt and floor. She clung all her wait onto him. He told her something about feeding and then in one big thrust he pushed himself all the way in. "Ahhhh..." Her girly cry echoed in the room. Her fingers clenched into his skin while her head flung back. Pink hair flipped behind her. Her knees curled, feet curled, does all curled upwards in the air. Her back would have went into a full arch if the wall had not been in the way, the force of her body pushed her pelvis hard up against his. The sharp sting of breaking her hyme as like and erotic shock that struck through her body causing it to tense, squeezing down on him. "Gahh!" Hitting her cervix only made the feeling more intense. "Your... sausage..." Were the only words she was able to moan out as he began to slowly pull out. Her body shuddered beneath him as she felt the hot friction inside of her of his thick cock pulling itself free of her clinging walls. He slowed to a stop. She caught a single heavy breath then he slammed back in forcing another outcry from the girls throat."GAHH!" He hit her cirvix again and again. Each time sending a shockwave up her spine. She curled her legs up around his waist, clinging to her master like a monkey as he mercilessly pounded into her hungry pussy. Each thrust making her moan aloud. She could not hold back her voice nor did she care. His heavy body pressed her into the wall , pounding so hard she wondered if they would fall through. The lights flickered on and off. He did not seem to care if the whole mansion heard them. Her mind was lost in the pounding between her legs only to be distracted suddenly by his fangs piercing her neck. The shock made her body tense."Master!!" She cried out as her little body simply did not have the self control that he possessed. She tensed up and came over his thick cock, her pussy spasming as he continued, never slowing down, too thirsty for his own release. The next few minutes made her mind hazy. One hard thrust and he was even deeper with her. She wanted him to stop, the feelings were too intense after her own orgasm. She said nothing only whimpered and made unlady like gasps and moans as she felt his massive cock pound deep into her womb. A slushing sound of her wet pussy could barely be heard. Then she felt the rush of warm liquid quickly fill inside her. His body convulsed shaking her against the wall. Her legs pulled him hard against her. She thrusted her hips twice only to feel another smaller climax explode through her body. Then slowly he pulled out but stopped once her cirvix was able to close, holding most of their juices inside of her. Her limbs relaxes and she tossed her head back against the wall, a soft groan escaped under her panting as she felt the liquid shift inside. There was a heavenly smile on her lips as she opened her eye. Bright yellow almost glowing eyes looked down as she took in the whole experience."Again?" He offered. "Yes..." She barely whispered. "Pleeasse Master..." Her voice rose as one hand clasped around the back of his neck. "Fuck me... Do it... Fuck me again." She willingly begged.

IT was music to the master's ears as the girl begged for more, though he was more pleased to see the frail cook was still concious after nearly tearignt eh girl apart, she was a keeper in his eyes. with only heated breath teh hugnery master complied, heftign her up to let his memebr slip otu of ehr with a messy pop as her pusys nearly poured otu with his juices, the room fillign up with teh musty scent as it audiably dripepd from her tight hole, his own body shudderign at the ealization of how full he had made the girl, his hands slippign off her thighs slowly to guide her toes back down to he groudn as he steppe dback, mroe to admire her glistening body as he let Naomi catch her breath. "Go lay on the sofa, and try not to get your lovely outfit any mroe sticky." HE commanded, his figners circlign at eh pool that accumulate dunder her, warnign her not to step int eh cum. waitign for the girl to comply with ehr shakey legs, the amster biting his bottom lip to near bleedign as he heald bakc jsut poncign her now, he knew she could handle antoher poundign, but the girl was obviously weaker than him and he wanted to make sure the girl stayed awake and comfortabel throught he fun.

Her arms dropped to to her side, her body going seemingly limp aside from the panting. She sucked in a breath, her body trembly as he pulled her up off of him. "Ahhhh..." She moaned as the cum drippled out of her pussy like a focet, relief flowing through her body. Her fingers delicately sat on her stomach as it deflated. She could feel the cum splash on her thighs. Naomi looked down at her glistening pale body then further at the puddle she spoke of. Her eyes went wide. "All of that was inside of me?" She spoke her thoughts aloud, biting her lip this time out of embarrassment. If she was not already flushed from the intense sex then perhaps he would have been able to she the heat burning in her cheeks. Her legs felt like jello as she looked over to the couch. She did not know what he had done but she don't remember the last time her body felt this way. He gave her an order. They were going to have couch sex. "I can do that." She nodded her head in compliance but did not move right away. The puddle was big it took her a minute to figure out how to get out of the mess.
Naomi jumped as if to leap over the puddle only she never came back down to feet fully. Instead she floated in the air, her feet dragging below her like a less than graceful fairy. She landed gently on her knees on the sofa then rolled over onto her back. Her legs spread flat on the couch, one straight out, the left one spread open with her knee dangling half the leg off the side of the couch. She turned her head to look Xander "Master. I am ready for you.." She coed sheepishly in a soft playful voice. Her hair was spread out on the couch around her like a halo and her breathing had calmed down mostly.

Xander was slightly dissapoitne dto see her float her way to the sofa, he was lookignfroward to the fruits of his labor, to watch her stumble to the cushions would have boosted his ego jsut a little. Still it was nice to get a rembninder he wasn;t he only natural magic user in this mansion as she flopped down ad got ready for her master, he was over her in nearly a blink of an eye, one arm loopign under her leg that presse dbetwene the cushion and the bakc of the sofa, lifitng it up as he slid ove rhte girls body until ehr knee rested on his shoulder, his memebr hard and throbing over her twitchign box as he looekd down upon his slave, her chest heavign up every so often to press her breasts upon her own bleted bra, the site nearly drivign him madc as he wante dto bend down and suckle upon the pink nipples that were hidden from his site, he tsteeled the thoughts away though, knowign that he coudl do that any tiem he wanted, now though, now was round two.
"talk dirty to me." He mused as his hand rolel dup her high, feelign over the leg that pressed agaisnt his body as eh bent down slowly, his fre ehand goign to his cock to bend it down and position it to pres shis sensative head upon ehr still healign pusy, her flesh nearly isntantly givign way to the rod, his body shudderign as he readied hismelf again. "I want to hear you .. tell em how much youw ant it.. tell me how much you enjoy it" Hsi voice hisse dotu over her as hsi hand stopepd at her knee, holdign her leg down as his otehr guided from his dick to trail his finger up ehr naval to slip betwene reh breasts, teasign ehr clevage befoer the palm planted upotn eh cushion next to ehr head for leverage as he thrusted down with a grunt, his eye slightign up as he slipepd in with ease now, nto form stretchign but from teh exzcess of lubricant still inside the girls tiny boyd, hsi headf slammign upon her cervix again, nockign a the hoel for an enterance, a devious griin upon his face as he begna hsi on slaught again, pullign bakc and shovign forward, harder to breka into her cervis this tiem, not waitign toil the last moemnt, instead he was going to completlyt ravage the girl, his lips pressign upon her inner thigth as eh muffled a few moans, lettign hsi body work as it pulel dotu and shoved bakc into the cum filled pocket in ehr body, pullign otu of her cervis before forcign hsi way bakc in a few tiems, tearign at ehr hoel before he began jsut mixxign hsi memebr inside her cerv is, pounding the tender flesh as he let the enterance squeeze near the ehad of his memebnr, her lips leaving slopy streams of fluids over his wasit as hsi balsl slapped agisnt ehr body. His lips leavign erh flesh to speak in heated wrods. "Keep...keep talking.. keep tellign me hwo you want ti." He groweld out with a grunt as he slamemd itno the back of ehr sexual organ , alreayd knowign thsi was goign to last longer than the last session, his balls spent, he neede dtime to refill and he was gopign to spend it destroyign the girls lower body.

Xander awoke with a groan the next night, moving to roll in what he thought was the coffin the two love birds had squeezed into, his eyes shooting open as he realized he was no longer there, his hands bound behind his back and neck strapped down to the surface below him making him unable to move, his mouth agape with a o ring gag, a pipe leading from it up to the cieling of his confinement that was just a few inches above hbim, he was strapped into a box his only view was darkness from the hole above him. Confused but not surprised the man began squirming to get free only to realize something else was bound, his limp member had been put through a hole in he box to dangerous out on top of it, that wasn't the startling part, as he moved he felt silk covered flesh brush upon his exposed member. What the hell was going on.

Above the box hung Naomi, a strap around her waist to dangle her body above her masters imprisonment so much so that her feet dangled half an inch above his box, toes brushing his quickly hardening member. Her mouth agape with an o ring as well, coming just past her lips so she could not extend her fangs, the back strap of the gag connected to a rope tied to her waist strap that pulled her head up keeping her facing forward, while her body hung horizontally. Arms tied at her wrists and pulled so her arms squeezed at her cleavage, hands not roped but imprisoned in a large rubber dildo that was already shoved deep into the girl so that any moment with her appendage would make the girth wiggle in her tight innards, the dildo connecting to the pipe to her masters mouth so any fluids her pussy leaked would trick down onto his tongue. Her knees tied to her elbows making it that even moving her legs would fidget with her dildo.

As Xanders eyes adjusted to the darkness he finally got a glimpse of his slave, the only thing he could make out was the piping connecting his mouth to her virgin lips and her puckered anus, twitching between her lovely cheeks. Even that was obscured as a pair of legs and hips stepped over his head as th e lights flicked on.

Over him stood a naked woman, covered in soft brown fur that dotted with black spots, her hair stripped black white and brown, flowing down her back, and atop her ear twitched two canine ears, the only thing that marked her different from any normal female was her clit, engorged and long it was nearly the size of Xanders own dick and it now t itched hungry between the maids loving cheeks as the hyena girl slapped naomi ass together to squeeze at her throbbing woman hood.

"Now now you two must have been bad for the mistress to call me up AND my new play toy." They hyena cackled out and as if on cue kiga slowly s linked from the corner of the room, naked and on all fours she crawled to the front of naomi, looking up at her mistress to get an approving nod before she stood and stepped upon a stool so her twitching vagina filled the maids view, the monster girls member still hiding deep in her vagina making her look like any normal female as she laid a hesitant hand upon naomi head.

"Let's get thbe prep started" the hyena mused as she rubbed her throbbing clit back and forth over naomi ass. "Work those toes and get that rod below you nice and thick, I'll let the mistress explain why when she gets here, until then your tongue better be working my pets lips, can't do anything if my little monster isn't aroused enough to play by the time the mistress arrives..." she added as kiga hungry shoved naomi forward to bury her face between her legs.

Back
Top Bottom