Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

"Mmm french, is thast natural? or can I get my little Charry to speak to me liek that" He teassed, jumping bakc as she swatted at his hand, a light chuckle leaving the mans throat. "Mmmm yyou think highly of yourself now don;t you? I like a little biut ein my meal." He added as eh came back to plac ehis ahdns on ehr hips, the man nippign at her pointed ear whiel he took in a deep wiff of the food. "Are all maids required to be abel to cook? or am I jsut a lucky master?" He asked, the man obviously oblivious to the chef infrotn of him being a woman of pwer, his face dipping form her ear to run his lips down ehr neck, teasign the flesh befeor he pushe dback. "I'll let youg et back to cooking, but i expect a show for my Cherry and I when you're done." He remidne dher, slap[pign ehr ass hard as he walekd away to take a seat at the table, a cocky grin upon hsi face the whoel time.

"It is my native tongue" Alyson answered in an amused tongue as the man came back to her. Despite her swat his hands found a new place on her hips. He certainly was persistent. "Only the ones that need to, so not many no." Again she answered his question seriously even though his lips began to kiss down her neck. A shiver ran up her spine as he was starting to hit her weak spots. The Mistress could already see how he caught her little cook in his net so easily. Then came the slap on her backside. He definitely had confidence. "Mmmm..Yes sir." She played along with him. "You will definitely see something." It took a few more minutes before the food had been finished cooking. Pancakes were stacked on a plate on the counter along with pink scrambled eggs, waffles and what looked like reddened grits. She had turned the stove off just in time for little Cherry to make her appearance.

Naomi entered the kitchen with a skip in her step. She was wearing the same burgundy maid's uniform she had first met her master in complete with the thigh highs, decorative writs cuffs, fake wire glasses, accented strawberries on the dress and to top the outfit off a sterioutyical french maid's ruffled head piece. Alyson's eyes narrowed for a moment as she looked over the girl.
"Come here cum dumpling." Naomi flinched the nickname itself gave everything away. Alyson must have spoken to Victoria. She was in trouble. Naomi bowed her head down in shame quickly going over to the woman. "I know what happened last night." She told the pink haired girl who instantly opened her lips to protest. "But Mistress I didn-" She was cut off as Alyson raised a finger to silence her. "I expect such from him. He is new... You know better. As a slave you are responsible for advising you master against making choices that are harmful to him, no matter the consequences of speaking up. Have you forgotten your training so soon?"
"No Mame." Naome said, not daring to look back at Xander as her former training Mistress scolded her. "Good, take this food to your Master." She instructed the girl who quickly grabbed a plate and pitcher of milk and brought it over to place in front of Xander. Alyson opened a drawer and pulled out a large wooden mixing spoon. Then she walked over to the table. "What is this you are wearing?" She asked as she poked Naome's breast with the scoop part. "Master chose it for me." Naome answered with more confidence. "Did he now? Your master also requested I put on a show." Alyson informed the girl. The cook turned and lifted herself up so that she sat on the edge of the table. "Assume the position." She demanded. Naome willingly bent her belly over Alyson's lap. "You will count each time nice and loud for your Master." Alyson coed as her hand slid up the girl's thighs, uncovering her ass so that her panties were exposed. She lifted the spoon and gave a quick slap against the girls right cheek. Naomi gasped "One." She counted aloud. There was another whistling sound followed by a smacking sound as the wooden object made contact with the left cheek. "Two" Naome gasped. Then the swat went back to the right cheek. Alyson spanked the made a total of ten times before she put the spoon down and smoothly rubbed her hand over the maiden's red cheeks. "Good girl. Now feed your Master and make sure neither of you are late." Alyson instructed as she stood and headed out the room. "I'll see you around Master Xander." The woman winked at the man then disappeared out the doorway.

For the next ten minutes Naomi did as she had been told she made sure that her Master was well fed. Then came time for the two to return to the room. When they got there the room was no longer empty. Victoria waited outside the door while inside, much like the meeting with the queen, there was a table in the center of the room with eight jars and the keeper standing behind the table.

Xander watched the show, amusded though confused, the spanking was a good short show but it was a tease, nopthign sexual jsut two girls playing, he got nothign to touch and Naomi didn't seem all that aroused formt eh experience, he heald his tongue though by the time the 'show' was doen the vampire master was starved and had no complaints when the french maid left, his brow cockign as she use dhis named. "I never got hers... Why do you let the frenchy treat you liek that Cherry? I'm sure you could have put on a much better show." HE commented befeor pulling out his chair to pat his lap. "Now come, sit here, i'm sure your pale lil ass is too soar to sit on that hard wood tabel any longer." He tease dbefeor she got to the feeding.

Onc emroe he foudn himself pullign away form any sexual advances, knowign full well if he got into it rigth nwo with his servant that they would most assuradly be late for the meetign in their room. "So Alyson is your mistres then?" He repeated for the thousands time,s till tryign to wrap his head aroudn the french girl holding mroe power in the mansion and possibly over Naomi than he did. Still his thougths were easily shifted when he caugth the wiff of the hea dMistress, the same perfume she had wworn two nigths ago when he had first gotten in troubel with her, a sly grin on his face. "so it seems the scarlet mistress can't stand beign away form her new toy for mroe tahn a day." HE teased as they stopepd ifnront of her. "what brigns you here and forcign us to dress so fancy?"

Victoria smiled, pleased to see that Xander had not seemed to take last nights session to heart. In the least he did not seem bitter. "We have a new arrival in the mansion. First impressions are important." She informed him. "Speaking of which. Why are you in that uniform?" She asked Naomi.

The pink haired girl's eyes shifted to the side to Xander for a moment before responding to the mistress. "Master Xander likes how I look in this one." She answered trying to make it sound as if it was her idea trying to please her new master.
"I see." Victoria replied though her eyes were fixed on the man as she spoke as if she did not completely believe the story.

"The two of you can benefit from these girls so you will be responsible for their care." She opened the door walking in first. "There are seven jars we will be keeping five of them." She informed the two.

Naomi's eyes light up when she stepped into the room behind her master. "They're fairies." She gasped. She was so excited her feet lifted off the ground and she zoomed forward dropping on her toes in front of the jars. She instant lifted up two of the jars to get a closer look.

The jar to the left contained the blue fairy. The lazy fairy lifted her right hand and shot blue strings from her fingertips out to the jar lid. She grasped the strings to pull herself up to her feet. She yawned arching her back and curling her toes. "Good morning" she sang through the jar.
In the other jar stood the pink faery. She had calm poised posture as she kept her balance in the center of the jar. "Ohhh" Naomi's eyes were fixated not the woman as a set of wing bloomed from her back like a rose bud opening in spring.

She handed two jars to Xander and grabbed two more. "Hey watch it!" The green fae jumped up in her jar using her wings to hold herself from rolling against the sides. "We are fairies not fire flies." She warned the girl. The other jar had the completely different reaction. The white fae was clung to the top. All the witch could see was the girl's wings. She handed the green jar to Xander as she tapped on the glass of the white one. "Wake up." She coed to the fae. She turned the jar upside down holding the lid up to her eyes. The white winged fae peaked her head up. Bright big eyes met with the girl. "I bet you are going to produce the strongest magic." Naomi observed aloud.

Meanwhile the pink fae looked up at their would be master and bowed her head in respect. The blue haired girl looked tilted her head to the side, stepping forward to press her hands against the glass. She rolled her eyes as she watched the pink fae flutter her flowered wings. She rolled her eyes at the show off. Then blue silk began weaves against the glass producing an ornately designed pattern similar to the ones against her body.

Xander didn't seem as impressed about the assortment as Naomi had, walking in with a bored stare as he looked down upon the glowing assortment of rainbow jars. "I'm, surprised you knew we were going to need them." He admitted to his mistress as he took a step forward, keeping behind Naomi as he examined them all, the only ones that grabbed his eyes though were the two that only let off a brilliant white light, no color to be seen, and the one green one that reminded him of his home, his reminiscing ended when the maid dropped two jars in his hand.

"A faelora, and a Dream weaver?" Xander asked in a matter of fact tone as he held up the two jars, an amused smirk finally slipping upon his lips , the faelora was dignified in her appearance, but knew who was boss, that or she was good at putting up an act. The weaver on the other hand was indifferent, it was entertaining, she seemed to not care if she were picked or not, once more he wondered if her indifference was just an act to get him to want the little blue girl.

"Wait five out of seven, but there are eight jars." Xander finally noticed as he se the two down next to the eighth jar where the keeper met him.

"Ah yes, well that little girl was a gift to the mistress, it is rare to find a male fae, even more rare to find, well to find one such as her. Think of her as a first time buyers bonus." The keeper buzzed out as Xander picked up the jar to examine the contents, inside stood a rounder little fae, her foot hooked behind her ankle a she rubbed it nervously looking up at her would be master biting the bottom of her lip as she was at a loss of words to say. She didn't have to say much though, instead her appeal was pretty obvious as to why such a fae would be a 'gift' to this vampire mansion, as between her plump thighs hung a penis that while soft if she were Xander's size would put even him to shame.

The fae turned a deep pink s she noticed him examining her phallic. "I I can put it away t-to if the master wills" She said in a hurried voice, biting her lip and squinting her eyes shut as her face scrunched up in a strain, her flesh curling and shrinking in until her hips were once more a feminine look. "s-see" She said in hopes her master would approve, smiling brightly as Xander gave an amused smirk.
"What breed is she?" Was all he asked as he put the jar down, looking up to the hornet for an answer.

"A gastrofae, they have an affinity for... slugs, while most buyers pass over them for the rather unappealing background, not many know of their potential for...multisexual purposes" the keep buzzed out in a confident nod. "It is rare to find one so easily able to change her organs, most only change during certain times of the year, mating and all" He added, trying to sell up the heart cheeked fae, who now stood head hanging low to hide her deep red cheeks.

"Ah, a Gaia fae, she is feisty." Keeper buzzed out as he flitted back over to Naomi. "but good for those who want one with a green thumb... oh and one of our Fae Luna. Your mistress picked two of them for you to choose, and you are not wrong they-"

"can hold a very potent magic in their body but must be treated right, it is hard to tell what is right though as their treatment very between their personalities." Xander cut off the keeper as he walked over to bend down and look eye level to the other white jar, curious to see if both of the fae Luna were shy, it was a common trait for them, some said their dust was modest with the lack of colors, other find beauty in the purity, but most fae Luna held a more timid personality.

"It seems you know your fae quite well, and here I was afraid I would have to-do all the care taking." Keeper chuckled out, though he was truly relieved to see that one of the magic users had some air of intelligence about them when it came to faeries.

The white fae sat nude with her arms and legs wearing sleeves of soft whit fabric. She leaned sideways on one arm with her knees bent in front of her and feet hooked to her side. "It's been a while since we have seen a master as cute as you." She flipped her hair over her shoulders. "Pick me and I'll fill your every desire." She coed and blew him a kiss. She was anything but shy.

Naomi listened to the boys exchange facts about each of the fae. She watched the other white fae flirt with Xander. Then moved on the jar that had a soft melody from the jar. She briefly picked up the jar and listened to the song. The purple fae danced about the jar as she played her flute. When the song was complete she bowed "It's nice to meet you my lords." She said to both witch and wizard.

Naomi put the jar back down and picked up the last jar. A little fae in bee like attire fluttered against the glass. "Are those strawberries real?" The fae asked while pointing to the fruit in Naomi's hair. The witch shook her head. "Oh..." The fae sounded disappointed. "Hmmm..." Naomi pulled the strawberry from her hair piece and zapped it with a bit of magic. Then she plucked a piece of the fruit off and dropped it in the jar. The bee girl lifted up the pink chunk happily suckling on the juice of the berry. Naomi laughed "I like her" she mused.

With all the fae now looked over It was time to make the choice. "Naomi which fairies are we going to keep?" The mistress asked the pink haired girl.

"Hmm... " Naomi's yellow eyes looked over the jars as she carefully thought about which ones she wanted. "This one" she picked up the jar for the white fae with the stockings that had flirted with her master. "Andddd..." She bit her bottom lips circling her hand over the jars befor it landed on the lid of the purple fae's jar. She lifted the two jars and shoved them in the keepers hand. She looked down at the table to make sure she made the right choice. Naomi nodded her head. "I want to keep these." She said gesturing her arms at all the remaining jars on the table.

"mmm youa re goign to be fun." Xander mused out at teh little whit fae, it was a rare treat in deed to find one such as her. "I think I kno-" His word scut off as he stood, wide eyed at hte msitress. "Wait, do I get a say in this? She doesn;t even know what half of these cna do i bet" Xander protested. "She is picking out of personal prefrence, not necesity" He added, flusttered and confused as to why his witch maid had allt eh say int eh faeries.

Turnign to Naomi with a confuse dlook. "Wait.. why not pick her?" He asked, hsi voice calmer wiht hsi maid, nto angery jsut acutally confused as to the fairies she picked. "Why the shy one instead?" He added,s till tryign to pry any reasonign for the two vamprie woman, it was as if he were the only sane one int eh room.

"If i may.. My assumption woudl be that it is because YOU are still ebign punished for your actions."The keeper chimed in as he buzzed up over the tabel to land next to teh glaring vamprie master. "Who are you anyw ays? why woudl you know of my dicressions?" Xander snapepd out, hsi eye sflashign a deep purple as he glared at the black eye sbug man who seemd to keep a pleased grin on his face.

"I am the keepe4r of these fae, my queen does not thinkt he mansion woudl be abel tocare for such a large clique properly so I am here to be their master, when you and the withc are not using them that is." The keepr informed, his words seemign to calm the vampire slightly as Xander thougth of the words. he had mentioend a queen, that obvious wasn;t he msitress, they probably ahd talked the previous night, some time during hsi punishment he would assume, still it gave the hornet no reason to cut into his conversation. "Is thsi true Victoria, are you really still THAT bitter?"

Naomi was a little confused on how to feel about her Master's outburst. She was a little offended he thought she knew very little. The way he looked at her when he asked about her decision made it difficult to be too mad, he looked genuinely confused. "Look at her..." She held the jar up to the man. The fairy was still clinging to the lid but was brave enough now to lift her head up and look at her new owners. A weak smile was on her lips. "She's adorable and needs a home with us." She told him. "Besides she will produce much more magic and much stronger magic than that flush." She kept her previous belief on the difference between the two white fairies.

Victoria held her ground, standing with her arms crossed in her dress. "Bitter is not the right word." She calmly corrected him. This was the precise reaction she had expected. "He is right you are being punished but not for the same actions as before. You let your own slave lie to me for you. Even if she were telling the truth her actions are your responsibility now." She informed him. "You two were given specific instructions when you woke and she failed to follow them out clearly." The Mistress informed him as if it were simple enough.

"You have a lot to learn about being a true Master. You appear to have no faith in your slave. You automatically assumed she nows nothing of this type of magic when you have no idea of what your little diamond in the rough is capable of. It is very much possible she chose based off her own magical needs. " The mistress warned him.

Teh master sighed and shook hsi head at Naomi's pleeds. "Yes she is cute and vulnrable but do you really want a girl like THAT exposed to the mansion?" HE asked wiht near genuine concern, if punishment like they had the nigth before was any indication of how ANY punishment was like in this mansion he had to wonder how teh faeries would be able to fare.

"Ah concern for her innocents, that is cute" The keeper humemd otu as he flitted to hover behidn Naomi, leanign over her shoudler to rest his chin upon her flesh as he stared into the jar. "You see, all of the fae in thsi line up, volunteered, we do not sell unwilling assets, we sell workers not slaves." Teh keeper informed as he teasingly tapepd the jar lid to see if he coudl shake her loose. Teh whole revelation leavign teh master baffled, at a loss for words as he was unwillign to apologize for those thougths, to think a normal fae luna would WANT to live in a place liek this. IT was the msitress' words that stung the most as he looked over to his poutey pink haired maid.

"I am sorry for under estimatign my little cherry, her innocent act can ge teh better of me at times. BUT, I will nto apologize for not speakign up earlier." Hsi words turnign harda the end as he turned to eh mistress. "I would have corected my slave if she HAD said she picked it on her own. All she said was that her master liekd the way she looekd in it, and she wasn;t wrong, there was no lie in her words. IT was you who twisted what she said to find a way to punish me, if you're goign to play dirty at least be sneakier about it." Xander hissed otu in a confident tone, givign the mistress a large grin as he turend to looka t he keeper.

"How much to buy the other Fae Luna?" Xander barked out as he unbuttoend his cuff and began rolling up his sleeve to expose his tatooed arm, the gesture perkign the hornets interest as he steppebed between Naomi and her master. "I don;t think you under stand, fae are social-"

"cut the bull and tell me how much gold it will take you to give me the Fae Luna?" Xander barked otu a second time as the tatoo on hsi arm begant twitching, pulling itself from his skin before hanign ove hte palm of his ahdn, the black tentacle slowly blaotign up as he spoke, the keepers obsidian eyes fixated on the magic trick. "you are goign to say 'fae need to be in a clique of three or six', and you are right for them to be as efficient as possible, they can still live solo though. Now tell me how much will it take to buy the solo fae luna?" Xander continued in a stern voice, his glare never leaving the crimson haired man.

The keeper was bafled, his eyes dartign between the msitrress and the bulb that now hung above xander's palm, unsure of how to proceed. int he end though he knew Xander was righht, and the warlock seemed to eb abel to talk the talk, he migth as well be abel to see if he could walk the walk as well as ge teh queen some extra gold. "Fifty, fifty standard gold coins as a rental. I'll let you keep her for a week for fiftey, it I prove you worthy after that time, I will negotiate a price with my Queen." Teh keeper finally decded with a nod, a confident smirk on hsi face, sure that this slave could not ahv ethe means to pay the price.

Xander returend teh grin though a glint in hsi eye ans the black bulb grobbed from the tentacle with the distinct soudn of metal clanking togehter as it fell and burst in his balm, the black ink disapearing to reveal a small moudn fo godl coins int eh warlocks ahnds. "fiftey five, for your queens troubles." Xander spoke cockily as if he had just won the war, droppign the pile of coins down ontot eh table before picking up the jar withte h secodn fae luna in it, holdign it up to look inside. "what do you think? Is beign a solo fae okayw ith you?" HE asked though her response really did nto matter tothe master.

Teh keeper's jaw dropepd as teh gold fell intot he mans hand quickly he felw over to hunch over the tabel and inspect eh gold, bitign it between hsi teeth and licking one with hsi pointed tongue to taste the compound. "Mistress Victoria...it's..it's real gold. As I state dbefore I am still the keeper fo the fae, that means sellign them away if needed,j I'm sorry if this angers you Mistress but my Queen demands I accept he cotnract." The keeper said weakly as he turned to eh scarlet haired woman, afgraid to have already disapointed her ont eh secodn day.

Naomi looked into the jar again as the fae boy explained just how slutty the jared fairies where. Her lips pursed into an 'o' face. She swore she saw the cheeks of the little she fae instantly turn red. "See, she really wants to be here." Naomi told her Master, still adamant on keeping the shy luna fae. Though the rest of the time she was quiet and simply stood back as the Master and Mistress continued to test each other.

"Instructions were not followed, she is not in the proper clothing. The punishment is just." Victoria stated clearly. She watched as Xander then bartered for the extra fae, an action she could have easily interfered with but chose to stand back and watch. The man really wanted this particular fae. It would be interesting to see what he did with her. Not to mention he just paid for an extra fae she would not have otherwise been able to purchase. "Its alright Keeper. He can keep the tiny girl for now." She nodded her head to the nervous keeper. Victoria then pulled out a pouch that had been hanging from her side. "Now, its time for the real introductions." She said as she poured the powder in her hand and blew the substance at Xander and his slave.

When they came too Xander and Naomi woke up in a cage like room. The floor beneath them was made of grass, real soiled grass. Not far from them was a pool surrounded by stones, another pool about half its size connected and filled with white liquid and then a smaller hot tub sized tub of clear water. The girls that surrounded the two looked familiar. They were the fae from the jar only they appeared to be lifesize. "Master... I think the Mistress shrunk us." Naomi mused as she stood up to get a good look at the pool. Almost instantly she began to unzip her dress and peel off the fabric until she was in her bra and panties. She was about to run into the pull when she was tackled by a flash of white. Naomi blinked, stunned to feel a soft pair of lips on hers. Big black eyes met with hers. The shy luna fae startled over Naomi. After eventually accepting the kiss the witch gently pushed the girl back for some air. The shy fae blushed but said nothing, watching the witch closely. "You are very welcome." The witch giggled.

Xander experienced a similar fate. Only it was a little different as the green fairy along with the help of the blue and other Luna fae began to strip his clothes off. "Let's go swimming Master." The green fae stated eagerly. Though as they stripped him the Luna fae sensually began to feel over his body. She pulled down his pants. Her hand curiously ran down his thigh. The blue fae was the first brave one of the group she was on her knees beside him, watching as the other two did all the work. Then leaned forwards to kiss the man as he tried to sit up.

The remaining fae decided to give the two some space, for now. The pink fae was sitting in the bubbling hot tub. Behind one of the larger rocks the yellow fae's stockings and behind could be seen in the air as she played with the futa fae.

Xander had little time to actually thank the mistress for allowing it in the end, she might grind his gears the wrong way at times but she was at least nice enough to have kept cindy out of last night's punishment. Instead as he turned to speak his face was blasted with a powder, his eyes squinting shut to protect the valuable organs. But it was too late, the rough dust coated his eye lids preventing them from opening, the man panicking as he stepped back, hands grasping at his eyes and neck as the dust stuck and dug into his the throat and lungs. The panicking stopped quick though as the powder took effect and the man fell unconcious.

He awoke with a heavy gasp, eyes shooting open and hands pushing his chest off the ground before he rolled onto his back, still trying to take in as much air as possible until his brain registered he was out of danger. He had awoken shortly after his maid but just in time to hear her exclamation of their size chhange. Her words easily confirmed as the fae grabbed upon his clothes, the man easily adjusting to this turn of events, his hands guiding the fae luna's to each of his but on before guiding them under his shirt to let her fingers trail over his abs while the gaia fae yanked off his pants. The man welcomed the kiss as he tried to sit up, his eyes wide from the quick surprise, but he eagerly acxepted, turning his head to push into the kiss. He made sure to leave the fae wanting more though as he pulled away before she could starp any tongue play, giving her a satisfied smirk as he did.

"Well then this is a warm welcome" he mused as he proppedal himself up to lean back on his hands, soaking in the warm basking light thar simulated a son for the faes enclosure. "Now then, do any of you have a name? Or is that our duty?" Xander asked, the warlock getting straight to business even with three half naked and supposedly eager woman hovered over him, he knew names could mean a lot in the magical world and did not want to mess this up so soon.

"Nnnnnn stop p-please" the gastrofae begged out in a week tone, her turquoise eyes at the point of watering as her heels dug into the dirt, leaving little streaks itthe ground as he feet tried to grasp for leverage to crawl away from the faerie atop her. The bee girls lips hard upon the stout faes supple breasts, cheeks concave as she suckle hard forcing the dick girls juices from her bosom, it wasn't milk , it was a syrup like substance that her fae breed produced. Many called it slug slime for its slippery yet goopy appearance but the fairy atop her knew better, she knew of the sweet taste it had and right now was trying to drain the reluctant girl of her fluids, from all ends as her fingers gripped and jere upon the throbbing cock sandwhiches between the girls. "I-I hear our m-mistress she is awake... l-let's go see her" he moaned out, one hand grabbing at the rock the other digging her fingers into the dirt as she tried to keep it together.

"She's right you know, it looks like both are awake and headed for the pond," the obvious buzz of the keeper rang out above the little faerie rape scene as he flitted down to land upon their rock, his dark skin now a more vibrant red, his feet gone and replaced by the digits of black insect leg covers, his for arm covered in the same black armor and hair now a jet black. "You may even be able to get Naomi to feed you... you know the master calls her Cherry, maybe she tastes of cherries" the wasp boy suggested as he looked across the way at the rest of the group, curious to see if his information would sway the bee girl to leave the slug girl alone.

As her little fingers trailed up the master's ab the luna fae physically shuddered. Not only was their master cute but he took care of her body. Once he was in his boxers alone the girls seemed to stop the attack. Six pairs of eyes were on the man as he spoke. "Nope, we don't have our names yet." The green fae confessed. "What is my new name Master?" The Luna fae asked in her natural soft voice. The blue fae still sat beside him on her knees with her legs spread out to the side. She had a few fingers to her lips as she could still taste his lips on hers. An almost busy distant look was in her blue eyes. Either she was recalling that kiss he just gave her or she was mentally going over what he might name her.

"Do you want a name too?" Naomi asked the fae who's body was still hovering over the young witch. The silent girl nodded her head in response. "Hmmm..." Naomi put her hand to her chin and throught hard as she watched the eagerly waiting fae. "You name will be CeeCee." Naomi told the girl. The fae looked a little confused at first. "It stands for cookies n' cream." The witch confessed. "Do you like it?" She asked. The fae smiled softly and nodded her head. Her cheeks slightly pink after hearing the reasoning behind the name.

The little blonde's pointed ears twitched as their Keeper joined the slug fan's side. It took a reluctant moment before her lips finally released the girl's nipple with a loud smacking sound. The girl licked her lips as she sat up, green eyes trying to look past the rock towards where their Masters sat in the distance. "Is that true?" She asked the Keeper. Whether it was or not she knew she would have to see for herself. Small insect clear wings began to flap behind her back, lifting the fairy up in the air off of the other. Eagerly she flew over to the young witch. Though unfortunately the white fae was being selfish and covered access to most of the witch's body. She would have to wait for her turn to get a taste of the young Mistress. Eagerly she hovered between the Master and Mistress, curiously inserting herself into their conversation.

"You two should go change that then." Xander chuckled otu with a nod, glancign over to Naomi as the girl seeemd to have the shy Fae Luna's undivided attention. "She is the one who picked you, My little Cherry will be the one to name you to.. as for you , you are mine.. all mine, isn't that right?" The master mused as he shifted his gaze back to the Fae luna that knelt at his feet, a soft grin upon hsi face as he looekd over her perfectly pale body, it was almost hard to see where her white stockings ended and ehr baby soft flesh began.

"mmm, my little goddess, you will be Diana.. If you find it a fittign name that is." The master mused out as eh leaned forward , adjsutign to his kneels as he knelt in front of the girl, waiting for a response as his hand reached out to graze hsi figners upon her cheek and up her chin to forced her to look up into his eyes as she responded.

"You know you can;t hide back here all night, the master and msitress will want to meet you." The keeper spoke otu softly, his gaze neever leavign the show goign on across the pond as the gastrafae adjsuted ehrself to sit up gaosnt eh rock, the girl grabbign a leaf to wipe the slime from ehr breasts, failign horibly and isntead jsut coating the large pillwos in a shimering coat. "I-I know, but what fi they don;t like me... I'm different, the master probably wont touch me out of f-fear...a nd the mistress... she probably d-doesn't like-" Her words were cutt off byt he hornets sharp chuckle, the man slappign his knee form ammustment befeor he bakc flipepd to hover above the girl, his hooked toe teasign at her throbign cock, pokign at it's hole as eh spoke.

"now believe me when I say, the msitress will be fine with you, I've seen her.... 'accept' woman with endowments like yours. And the master.. just learn to control this meaty little sausage of yours, hide it away and he will play with you, keep it out and i'm sure he will allow you to have soem group fun." The keeper reassured with a soft smile, though the fae seeme dunsure, her face pouting and squinting until he realised he was still teasign ehr sensative head. "I'll let you think that over and clam down, but i expect to see you out there socializing sooenr or later tonight." He scolded befreo dippign down to kiss her upont eh forhead and buzzing off, hovering over the hot tub befeor adruptly stoippign his wings to drop down intot he bubblign bath with a loud splash. The hornet dissapearign under the water befoer popping up a few secodns later to lean agasint eh same side as the Faelora.

"what abotu you, what do you think of your new owners?" The keeper asked, still trying to get allt eh girsl to introduce them selves to the amsters, sure they had all nigth, but he figure dit would atleast be easier to give them all names first.

"Yes." The fae gently nodded her head to agree with the new master. "All of this is at your disposal." She was excited but tried her best not to let it show too much. Today she had a new master, a cute master. One who now chose her over the other fae and now he was about to name her. The name was the most important part. Once she had a name it was real. She would be fully his. Her eyes followed his as he looked over her body. He wanted her. The fae recognized the hunger in mens eyes before when they saw her perfect figure. She did nothing to cover herself up. Instead she waited for the name as he came closer so that they were kneeling face to face with each other. The face closed her eyes briefly, tilting her cheek against his hand and opening her violet eyes to stare upon his. "Its perfect." He was perfect. She almost got lost in his stare but pushed herself to keep speaking. The first impression had to be the best. "My name is Diana." Her large ears gave a small twitch for she was over joyed with the name. "I am your fairy." She confirmed.

The other two fae that was with Xander moved on when all his attention went to the one girl. The blue fairy crawled on her hands and knees around his head over to settle near Naomi's head. Soon she had all four fairies with their full attention on the witch. "What's my name Mistress?" The green fae was quick to get to the point as she fluttered from side to side above the witch. Naomi craned her head up to curiously observe the girl. She had posted horns on her forehead, a dress made from what she assumed to be leaves and hair made from vines. "Sweet Pea." Naomi told the fae who instantly repeated the name out loud. "Sweet Pea... I like it!" She made it known. "And you.." Naomi looked over to the fairy whose clothes reminded her more of a bee than she did a fae. There was some kind of yellow slime goop still on the corner of the girls lips. "You are Honey." Naomi did not seem to have much trouble coming up with their names. Then blue eyes scewed her vision as the blue fae leaned forward to look down at the witch, her blue hair served as a curtain to block Xander from the corner of Naomi's vision. "We'll call you Raz." She told the girl almost instantly naming her after a blue rasberry. Naming the girls did not quite seem to be completely satisfying though. Naomi felt soft lips kiss her forehead. Raz gently kissed her new Mistress on the head then layed down on the ground, curling her body so that her knees touched The witches neck and her head was pillowed by her D sized breasts. Raz closed her eyes getting comfortable. CeeCee took the hint, lying her head down on Naomi's right breast and wrapping her arm around her into a soft cuddle.

Naomi smiled closing her eyes for a moment. It was not the fake sun beating down on them that made her feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. It felt nice to actually feel real affection from the girls. Her eyes however quickly opened whens he felt the warm air against her exposed pussy. One of them pulled down her panties. Then she felt a rough tongue grazed up against her pussy. The witch gasped but was unable to look up or lift her body without disturbing the other two fae. "Wh-what are you...ohh." Her words were broken by a soft moan. Her right knee twitched upwards. Soft lips had found her clit and suckled lightly on the nub.
"It looks like Honey wants a taste of her new Mistress." Thistle giggled. She wiped her head in a circular motion. Three vines from her hair extended out and smacked against the bee girls rear end. The bare tan flesh rippled from impact. Her face instead of lifting up pressed deep against the witch's flesh.

"You are supposed to ask permission before pulling down her panties. How rude." Sweet Pea corrected her fellow fae, watching down at Honey and Naome, curious to how they would react. Naomi's body shivered as she felt Sweet Pea's reaction of the whip send waves up her body.

Meanwhile, as the Keeper splashed into the hottub the pink fae turned her head away to avoid the water reaching her face. Then she turned her head in the other direction to watch the two Masters in the distance. "I think they may be in over their heads with this bunch." She mused with a small smirk. "I won't burden them with another overwhelming presence right now." She told the Keeper. Her body relaxed in the water. She rolled her head back and closed her eyes with a soft sigh. "When they are ready to meet me they will come." She said as she expected at least the Master to come to her.

Xander gave a soft smile as he pulled her head forward into a soft kiss, holding her chin to keep her from pulling away, though he doubted she would, the fae in her little way seemed overly infatuated with him. He heald her there for nearly a minute before pulling back, his eyes opening to meet hers as he spoke, his lips brushing upon hers with every word. "Glad you like it"

Her master then pulled slowly away to turn his gaze to the co motion beside them, the girls covering his play thing, one already tongue deep into Naomi's honey pot, the sigym making the master shudder from arousal but he figured he should let the fae get aquanted with their mistress. Instead he stood up, unknowingly shoving his hardening lump in front of Diana's face as he looked out to the pond to see the lone faelora with the keeper. "Come now let's go see what the others are doing." Xander insisted as he took a step back, holding his hand out to help her up before he began the walk across towards the hotntub. "So what's up with the faelora? I figured she would be the first to greet us?" Xander asked as they made their way there.

The keepers brow cock ed as the master began walking over."well now I guess you were right... I should leAve you three alone. Plus it looks like the mistress might need me" the hornet chuckled out as he lifted off and buzzed over to the five entwined girls, dripping down next to sweet pea, giving her a soft spank on her rump. "Now now no rough housing" he teased before leaning over the mound of girls. "Sooo I see the girls like their names" he chuckled out to naomi, unsure of how 5 join this little group as his gaze darted between each girl.

"So what is it? Shy or lazy?" Xander mused as he stepped into the hot tub, sitting across from the faelora as he spoke. "It really couldn't be either could it? The confidence shown when we first met you says other wise, so why not greet your master when he awoke?"

The tattooed man rewarded her reply with a kiss. Her soft lips pressed against his. The lipgloss she wore oddly tasted and smelled lip bubblegum. He broke from the kiss, his lips teasing her as he spoke. Then her master stood. The fae's eyes grew large as he flaunted his crotch in front of her. Her cheeks flushed a slight shade of pink. Was he pitching a tent? Oh the thing she wanted to do to what was hiding beneath that thin material. Before she could do anything to lure the man off to some place more private he had already insisted they interact with the others. Diana took his hand and pulled herself up. She gracefully followed behind Xander, her eyes looking ahead to the hottub as he questioned her about the pink fae. "Perhaps she does not respect you as her master yet." She guessed innocently with a shrug of her shoulder.

The pink fae opened her eyes as the keeper left and the new master joined her in the hot tub. Her confidence had grown a bit as she proved to be right. She nodded her head to the man as she watched him settle across from her. Bright pink eyes with specks of yellow in them traced over the different tattoos now revealed on his chest. "Neither." She confirmed to him as she watched the luna fae dip her feet into the water. She wrapped her legs over the Master's shoulders then pushed her body forwards so that his head rested against her pelvis. The bottom of her stockinged feet began to slide over his muscular abs. "I decided to let the other girls get it out of their system first." She informed him. Her own foot rose up ahead in the water to settle on the seat between his thighs. Soon her foot found its prize. "This way I do not have to share you with so many girls." She informed him confidently as her foot began to rub up and down against the bulge in his pants. Intentionally she left out the part where she had successfully lured the Master to her.

Honey's lips had left Naomi's clit so that her tongue could venture into more juicy areas of the girls body. Her tongue slithered over the outer folds of her pussy lips before her fingers spread the pedals open and her tongue slithered deep inside. "Mmmmm..." She hummed in delight as her tongue rolled against Naomi's inner walls. The little witch moaned in delight, her toes curling against the ground from the pleasure. Her little squirming, however, was bothering Raz and CeeCee. "Her nipples..." Honey gasped as she wanted to hear more of the witch's moaning. "Play with them Cmmm Cee-mmm" She encouraged her fellow fae to please their mistress just long enough to speak before she dived back in. The goal was to take the little witches cum which mean she needed all of the Mistress's hot buttons to be pushed to get her to reach a good climax. Ceecee was hesitant but her head kept bumping against the witches chest from all her shuddering, clearly the witch like what was happening. So Ceecee tilted her head down, licking Naomi's nipple once. "Oohhh.." The witch shuddered instantly. CeeCee liked the reaction so much she licked her again and again. Naomi's hand settled on the back of her neck so she locked her lips around the girls nipples and sucked. "Th-that feels goood c.. c.." The witch moaned. The shy girl blushed and moved a free hand over to squeeze and massage the girl's free breast. Meanwhile Raz was getting annoyed. Naomi was rolling her head into the fae's breasts, bouncing on them and squishing them against the ground making it nearly impossible for her to sleep soundly. After a few minutes of adjusting and readjusting herself against the Mistress's head she gave up. "Be still and quite." She huffed as she grasped the sides of Naomi's face and leaned forwards, locking her lips with the mistress's to silence the withering girl. Her breasts planted against her forehead as she slithered her tongue between the witch's lips.

Sweet pea was enjoying the show below her. She was about to crack her hair against Honey once more when a swat against her behind interrupted her. He warned her not to rough house then brought his attention over to the Mistress. Her hair went back to its normal length as she watched the man for a moment. How dare he give her a little love tap without expecting any repercussions. Sweet Pea acted fast. She dived down flying into his side and tackling the man into the ground a few feet away from Naomi, closer towards the pool area. Her hands grasped his shoulders and her forarm was against his chest as they tumbled onto the ground, rolling once. Into the second role she pressed her upper body against him to force his back onto the ground and pinned him down. "Today is about being ourselves so I'll rough house as much as I want." She stated as she sat up on him with each knee startling his waist and her hands on each shoulder blade. "What are you going to do about it Keeper?" She challenged the red man.

Xander rested his head back upon his pale fae, one hand raising from the water to rest upon her kneee, his fingers circling over her flesh to softly massage her as he listened to the floral faes excuse, a smug little grin on his face as she spoke. She was confident, maybe a little over confident but that just ment she would be a more fun than the rest. His thoughts were instantly proven true, his body nearly lurching from the water as her toes pressed avgain the fcabric, his grin gone to a now look of surprise.

He had to stop himself from panicking for a split second, his mind still equating the press of a foot upon his crotch to the inability to climax from the torment that he endured last night. The only thing that grounded him back to reality was the moment he jumped from his seat he was stopped by his slaves supple thighs, the feeling bringing a grin back to his face as he once more relaxed back down into his seat, leaning back upon the girls waist as he looked up to his white fae, his hand returning to its slow massage of her knee as he spoke.

"It seems she has a few things to get out of her system as well." He mused up to Diana before returning his gaze back to the faelora, his body fully relaxed again, though his hips did squirm at her touch, his member growing to begin forcing the head out of the top of the elasric. "But it seems your plan didn't go off as you thought, I don't think Diana is going to leave my side tonight" he added as he turned to press his lip upon the girls inner thigh giving it a loving little peck.

The hoprnet had no tiem to respond, the air knocke dout of his lungs and head dizzy from the rolling as he lay udner her, his black eyes woudl be spinnign if they had any visible pupils. Still when he came to he had that smugg little smirk on his face, enjoyign evyer mintue of the ride when he was abel to comprehend what had happeend, his pingers comign to grasp at her thighsa as he spoke. "I gues si'll have to teach you to play nice now wotn I?" HE scolded with hsi cokcy grin, his chest lruching up, but he moved no where, not becuase of ehr, btu because the moveement of his body ahd forced the rock they had rolel donto to loose it's balance and slip rigth into eh pond, focrign both of htem udner water wiht a large splash.

The Keepers eyes went wide as water intruded into his lungs, hsi limbs flailyign about as he writhered otu form under the green fae, grapign ont oteh side of the pond and digging his claws int oteh wall as he scurried up as fast as poissible. Throwign hsi hands up to he ledge and gaspign for air as eh finally breached the surface, hunching over the edge as eh cougehd upt he water, his wigns buzing in quick rythmic patterns to try and keep him afloat, the hornet's heart poundign as he tried to coem to grips withe situation. Water was fine, and at msot times swimming was to, but not in the form he was in right now, the exoskelton on his elgs and arms weighed him down too much, and the lack of flat feet mad eit hard to tread water, still nwo as he caugth hsi breath, the bones on his toes snapepd off as he grew otu two fleshy feet to help keep him up. even witht eh heavy exoskeleton still coverign his legs.

"ARe..... Sweet pea...are you alright..w-where are you?" HE caleld otu as he ducked his head under water to searhc for hte girl in vein as the dirt formt he rock clouded the water that surounded him. Mentallyt he hornet cursed, he betternot have lost a fae on their frist night, not durign introductions.

The pink fairy curiously watched the new master. She made a mental note to his reactions. The man seemed strong and confident. He held himself as a dominant among the girls, one who could take control and keep it. Yet he lost his composure when her toes touched his delicate spot. He played it off quickly. Grinning he had relaxed. The man was good, if she didn't, know any better she wouldn't have known it happened. Now she was curious. Not brave enough to question the jittery reaction, simply enough to be amused by them. Her toes curled inward against the material, toying with the bulge as he squirmed to her touch. "I don't mind an audience." She stated as if the other fae's presence meant little to nothing. "I prefer one... Diana is it?" Her pink eyes shifted above him to the to white haired fae who clung to her master. "Than an orgy with six other girls." She spoked her rationality aloud while brushing some hair behind her hear. The woman had long white hair, tipped in bright pink at the front roots and back ends. It puffed out behind her yet at her shoulders the water had it floating behind her, thick, long and spread out. "So, Master..." She quickly changed the topic off sharing. "What do I need to know about you?" She asked.

Diana's thigh shivered as she felt his cold lips press against her covered skin. Her fingers combed Xander's hair back as he all but confessed he did not want her to leave his side tonight. Sure the pink haired fae had presented herself to be a threat. If he did not come for the hottube then he came to speak with the other fae. She was not worried now for she had already won. There were two things she held over the other fae, one she had the master literally right between her legs. Her soft silky legs rubbing over his abs. Two she had a name he speciously picked for her. "Oh I am not here to watch." She corrected the other fae. "Im here to make sure my Master is fully satisfied."

Sweet pea saw what was about to happen the moment it was happening. The water rushed over them but she could not catch in a breath of air in time. She swallowed a bit of the murky brown water and paniced. Only unlike the other fae she did not rely on her hands and feet to find the water surface. Instead she sunk to the bottom and let her green thumb do all the work. Literally, a large vine coiled around the fae and in a few seconds she was dangling in the air by the waist, coughing up pond water. A moment later she was looking down at the Keeper from above. With his head ducked under water she send another vine to slither around his waist and pull the wasp further down into the water. The vines released the green fae and she dived into the water with a splash. This time she had been able to inhale a deep breath of air. The girl swam down to the bottom, took the keeper's face between her hands and kissed him. Air bubbles parted from her lips and pushed into his. After a long deep kiss Sweat Pea had the vines bring the both of them back to the surface. Her wings fluttered, splashing water around her as they dried off. Laughter came from right above the Keeper. "Your idea of teaching me to play nice is by drowning me? Guess that plan backfired." Sweat pea teased. "You should have seen your face." She laughed "Help the vines got me." She teased and sucked in her cheeks to try looking like a sour fish.

Xander's brow cocked as the faerie spoke, she was quiet confident in ehr skills if she thought Diana was going to only be an audiance to their little fun. Still he was intriguide and wished to see how tis livign flower planned to have her way, already she had gotten farther than the Fae Luna, his cock throbbing int eh warm water, it's bulbous head poking out from between the elastic that hugged it agasint his belly. He kenw what she wanted, but she obviously forgot this was a two player game as his foot came run slowly over her inner thigh, slowly forcign the girls legs open under water until his toes met their mark, only to be blocked by a wall, the man had to glance down, unabel to see anythign under the bubblign water, just more pink flesh. soemthign was blockign him from his prize, still he hoped it was thin enough as he began rubbign his own foto up and down where her slit should be under the underwater barrier. "You seem to need to know your palce." HE spoke confidently, though he was unsure if his actions were working he wasnt goign to let it show.

"Diana knows she is allowed to touch my body, she is my fae.. but what gives yout eh right?" HE asked curiously, his hands slidign from Diana's kne down her calf udner the water to her foot as he slowly guided the stockigned appendage down till ehr toes poked at his throbing penis. "As of right now you don;t seem to be much, your msitress hasn't even given you a name, unless you don;t think you need one?" He asked in a condescendign tone, curious to see how the woman would react to him betlittlign her, personally he didn't care, he enjoyed her air of confidence and her straight forward tease, but that didnt mean he was goign to allow her to litterally step all over him in their first meeting.

In his panic he did not see the vine coem out of the murky depths to grab him down, his blakc eys goign wide as he let out the air in his lunghs form shear shock, his wigns beating hard itne h water sendign a torent of bubbles up tot eh surface. His midn realign the int he panic, unsure of how any of this could ahve happen3ed, he had set upt he enclosure hismelf, he did nto rememebr putting a livign vine this close ot eh pool, for these exact reasons as he now clawed at eh plants fleshy exterior tryign to break free. Onc emroe in his panic he was blinded, noticign the fae only once ehr lips met his, the paniced buzzign stoppign isntantly as he felt lieka fool. How could he have forgoten the Fae Gaia's abilities, hell he wouldnt have put it past her to be the one that tipepd the rock on purpose.

The hornet gave deathly glare up tot eh fae gaia when they got ot eh surface, still completly emberaced the 'keeper' had already been out smarted by his pets. "you're lucky today is a free day, or I would be forced to punish you." He warned in as thretenign a tone as he could, thought he first words came otu in cougsh as he spit up the last of the water, flustered and emberaced the hornet scratched at eh vien she sat upon so it snapep din half befeor he began swimmign ot eh shallows, his whoel body relaxing the moemnt his toes hit the groudn and his head was above water, slowly makign hsi strides int eh water till his chest was in the warm air and he began buzzign hsi wigns to dry them off. "I migth ahve gotten in over my head." HE mumbeld to hismelf as he looekd about, trying to figure otu where the green fae was now.

Just as she teased her Master, he mimicked her game and slide his foot up along her thighs. The woman knew his goal and spread her thighs wider to anticipate his toes reaching the target. Soon they had. She inhaled a breathe, allowing her body to shudder under the hot water as his toes trailed over the material covering her slit. Even though his body said yes and his toes gave her the impression he wanted to play, his words were hinting that she had already crossed the line. Where was her place? That was what the introductions were all about meeting and learning where each would stand in the mansion. At least that was how she saw it. Her pink eyes followed his hands as he guided Diana’s toes to his cock as if to replace hers. She might not be his favorite yet but she was certainly not going to rank below the naked slut on his shoulders like he was implying.

“Sometimes it is better to ask for forgiveness…” She replied as her foot ran up his bulge “than to ask for permission.” She quoted the old saying as her toes hooked onto the elastic of his boxers and tugged them down to let his erection breath freely in the water. Normally she would not have been so bold, normally she would have pulled her foot away and not touch him, tease the master until he asked for what he wanted. To do that meant Diana would fully take over so she made the more aggressive move by releasing his penis after he had asked what gave her the right to touch him. No rules had been established yet so she took the risk. She pressed her pussy up against his toes, her own toes curling as she slide her foot on the topside of his cock, consciously pushing his cock a little further down beyond the other fae’s reach. “Everyone deserves a name. I am patient. I can wait my turn.” She said as she glanced over at the Mistress who was still covered in eager young girls not far from the pool. “Unless you give me a name?” She requested. “You are the Master of the young Mistress are you not? Technically that means I am yours as well. “

Diana was beaming with pride as she watched Xander take the flower down one condescending remark at a time. He guided her stocking foot down his body to his throbbing prize. She in result pushed her hips forwards a little further, rubbing her damp pussy lips against the back of his neck. She grinned down at the pink haired girl as her toes rubbed over the head of his cock. Not long after however that privilege was drawn downwards by the other fae, beyond her reach. She narrowed her eyes at the fae, but instead of protesting in words she used her lips in another way. The fae slide a delicate hand under his chin, lifting it towards her. She leaned downwards, interrupting the Master’s reply to the fae’s request for a name with a passioned filled kiss. Her bubblegum flavored lips pressed against his, her tongue snaking into his lips.

“I am more than just a pretty face. I don’t flaunt my delicates for the world to see.” She stated a hidden remark on how distasteful it was for the other fae to walk around nude. Now getting to what made her valuable compared to the other fae.

“I have nothing to hide.”Diana parted her lips from Xanders to take a breathe and give a dignified response to what she knew was aimed towards her. “I am not ashamed of my body unlike others who may be less attractive.”
Now the pink girl narrowed her eyes, insulted that Diana dare call her ugly. Her toes massaged into Xanders cock. She kept her temper down and her body calm by concentration on his toes teasing between her own legs. “She may be beautiful and willing.” She admitted “But I can give you pleasure beyond what the little skank is capable of.” The fae coed. Her toes slide up his shaft over the soft flesh of his pelvis while the left foot continued to tease his cock. The big toe on his right foot pressed down and with out warning she made a small scratch into his flesh. Instead of a burning feeling from the hot water entering a fresh cut he would feel a more of a strong tingle sort of sting. The tingling would slowly travel across his pelvis region and thighs. In less than a minute the sensations her foot play had given him would double in intensity yet the amount of time it would normally take for the man to climax would remain the same as it had always averaged out to be.

Sweet Pea’s laughter ceased as he gave her a false threat of punishment. It was less threatening as he coughed up water. Boy had she gotten under his skin. The girl was delighted. “It must be my lucky day then.” She mused just before he cut her vine and swam to shore. She let the green object sink but had not gotten out of the water. Instead she threw her feet up and layed on her back, floating in the center of the pond. “That’s some pretty big talk for someone who can’t even swim.” She mused. She looked over at his distraught appearance. “Now I feel bad.” She suddenly admitted as if she had seen the error of her ways. A big sigh escaped her lips. “I suppose you can give me a spanking or whatever you think I should get in front of everyone. I should apologize too. That’s what you want isn’t it Mister Keeper?” She asked. For a moment she looked serious. Then she burst into laughter unable to keep a straight face for too long. “Well if you want any of that you are going to have to come and catch me.” She taunted him as her feet lightly kicked in the water moving the fae in circles around the center of the pond. She watched the red wasp man, curious to what he was going to do.

A sly grin of victory slipped upon the vampires ganged lips as he felt the woman shudder, it was a sign of weakeness, even the stoic and calm faelora was sexualy hungery, a poke from his toes sent her shivering, and he wasn't even touching bare flesh yet. She on the other hand changed that with her situation, pulling his boxers down to let his cock pop out, bouncing against Diana's toes before the faelora's foot stopped it. "Forgiveness isn't easily had in the mansion, most mistress' would rather see a body lime yours punished, for their pleasure." He warned, knowing full well he already wanted to tie her up and force open every one of her holes, just to see what sounds she would make.

"If we go by that logic then Victoria should be the one naming you, she IS the one that owns MY-" the last words were painful to admit, or they would have been if he were able to get them out of his mouth, instead his lips met Diana's, tongue snaking over hers as she intruded into his mouth, a soft a proving groan escaped his throat as he got lost in the moment, his dick being pleased by two woman at once, and mouth clamped against his new toys, her bubblegum lips almost too sweet to stop licking. His fang hooking her lip as she went to pull away to speak, the vampire nearly forcing hber back into a kiss. He kept he head leaned back as he listened to the two fight, the whole scene was a perfect little fantasy for the master, two strong independent woman fighting over the man, he couldn't wait to ravage them both.

His trance broken when the faelora began reverting to swear words. "Hey no skank is a hARsh...Ieeeeee-" his set necessary cut off as she cut his legs and suddenly his body lurched up, back arching upon Diana's legs as the first waves of pleasure pulsed through his body, his lips digging into her thigh to muffle a groan as his hands gripped her calves, trying his hardest to stay in control. When his eyes finally opened they were watering from the pressure, looking up to his fae with heated breath. "I-I need you to, s-sit with m-me Diana... I-I n n need to p-play with something other th-than your l-legs" he stammered out through gasps. His own legs stiff as they pressed upon the faelords pelis, unable to work simple moment any more, he just needed something to fondle, something to suckle on, and only her legs wouldn't do, he needed her to sit next to him so he could grope at her body if needed.

Back
Top Bottom