The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

The girl didn;t hav eto wait long, her movments were perfect, heaven to this man at his poitn of climax. Hsi body shudderign as he could feel every sound her little mouth made upon his sensative fles. he had moves to rest hsi hands upion the girls lith pink hair, ready to shaove her down allwtheyw ay, but as if she were a mind reade the girl took hsi whole girth, the master lettign out a short groan as he rolel dhis head back. "A master with her tongue, food and love wise." Alexander teased as the pleasure subsisded long enough for himt o speak, only to quint his eye sand bite his lip as she slurpe dhim down again, his fignrs tanglign in her hair as he lightly grasped at them, instigctivly holdign her head down now as he felt he rush cumming, forcing her head to slam his cock itno the bakc of her throat one last time before the pre calm seeped out int a spurt agaisnt her throat.. "{B-bite me... you deserve a taste of your master." Alexander commanded through a shakey voice , waiting in hopes for the pain to come, he himself couslnt expalin why, but he needed it, he wanted it, needed to before he climaxed. HE wanted to remember the pain that had turned him into this lifeless creature, and thsi sex toy.

His hand on her soft pink hair was encouraging. His words were even more. Her own thighs twitched from the excitement. It was hard to tell from her filled lips but as she looked up at him with her flushed cheeks he could tell she was smiling. She was eager to please him, his groaning reactions made the girl so horny she wanted to please him more. Then he went from a gentle pat to forcing her head down. He did not have to speak for her to know what was coming next. His cream. She was going to get his wonderful man cream. A small taste of it met her throat but it was not nearly enough. It was like french fries or chips. You can't just have one. When you have a taste you want more. She wanted more. It was her greatest pleasure to follow his command. On cue she did not hesistate to bare out her fangs and bit down.

Her fangs pierced deep into his bloated cock. Her toes curled in excitement and her fingers gripped his thighs as the perfect mixture of warm blood and cum rushed down her throat. She eagerly swallowed every last drop, though it was hard to keep some from slipping past the crease of her lips. He was so big and apparently had been holding alot in. Naomi kept her fangs pierced in, biting down a little every few seconds to make sure he rode the orgasm for as long as he could. When he was done she finally pulled her fangs from his flesh and slide him out. Naomi gasped in a deep breath of air. She giggled looking up at him. "My you had alot of cream." She exclaimed as if she was impressed. She licked the crease of her lips to remove any excess cum. Then she dove her head back down and began to slide her rough tongue along the sides of his cock. She licked diagonally in all kinds of directions, laping every little bit of extra cum she could find. Then she rolled her tong over the tip, pursing her lips over the little holing and inhaled a deep suck just in case there was still some left in the tip. When she was done his cock glistened with her spit.

Content with her fill, Naomi gripped his thighs and pulled herself up. "Are you ready for you desert now." She said as she turned to the pie with the half melted ice cream. She bent over, exposing her panties to the master from under her skirt and did something he could not quite see. When she turned back around the ice cream was no longer melted aside from the bit she said was good to melt into the crust.

"Here you are." She leaped herself up to sit on the table top. "My specialty cherry pie topped with strawberries, strawberry ice cream, whippped cream with a cherry on top. And there is a little of the secret ingredient in there as well, Blooood." She said the last part in a fake spooky voice for the effect. "I hope it really hit's that sweet fang." She mused as she finally got a spoon full of pie and brought it too his lips.

Xanders body convulsed as he let out the load he had been holdign all night, nealry tow hours now he had been nursign that and finally it was all set free. his muscles tensign up lettign them all show off itn eh dim, mood set ligth of the dinning hall as the sweat begna to collet on each of the muscles buldges and tones. It was a good mintue befoer the man relaxe dback itno his seat, the girl had seeme ditnent on suckign him dry and even now he coul feel his memebr gettign hard again as she sucked upon the tender hole, threateneign to mae him cum again if she didn;t stop soon. His reprieve came when he felt he soft pressure on his inner thigh, that touch evne makign the sex deprived vamprie shudder as she pushed herself up and turned on him to expose her perfect apple bottom. The man coudltn help btu grin liek a little boy as he observed ehr panties, he had felt them, they had felt so modest with how much theyhaad covered her with that silken fabrick, bbut now as he looekd at her strawbetrry print panties, eh say a cherry red transparent window rigth to her vuluptious ass.

The grins itll on hsi face as she turend and sat otn eh table, his hands coming up to pull otn he tabel and scoot him so he sat between ehr legs now, hsi hadns movign to carees ehr stockign covered calfs, runngin over them as eh felt over every little curve of the small womands body, openign his mouth to allow her to feed him withotu a word he bit down,t he soft tink of metal hittign tooth chiem dint he air befeor he puleld back, makign sure to leave nothign on teh spoon as it left his lips allowign him to chew and small, a satisifed sigh poppign form his mouth as the food trickeld down his throat.. "IT's delicious." HE mused "though it leaves me to wonder, with all these berries and cherries..." Alexander pause din hsi tangent as his rigth arm ran up her rigth thigh unde rher skirt to allow his them to press on her panties, rubbign blindly till he foudn the slit he was lookgin fro, alreayd soaked and willing. "So my sweet little Cherry.." Alex paused , a smirk on hsi face as he felt her senstaive numb though the fabric, his thumb grinidng over it before presing down softly. "Your master is curious...what happens to a woman....if she is a virgin when she dies?" The man didn't mind if she was or wasn't, though it was a good way he thought to ask a few questions abotu hsi new life state, while judgign her reaction. he figured blood was still flowign or he wouldnt have been as hard as he was now, so he wondered about any poor girl hymen.

Naomi watched him with a big smile upon her lips. Her eyes were fixed on his expression. She did not want to miss that moment on the first bite when the food met with his taste buds. First reactions were always the best or worst part of cooking. This time it was the best. She could tell he really liked her specialty cherry pie. It was a little strange but it actually occurred to her that he looked more attractive eating pie. "Yes?" Naomi took in a breathe. Her body seemed to shudder while his strong masculine hand found its way up her thigh and disappeared beneath her skirt. "Ohh.." She began to moan softly when his finger found her nub. It was already a little swollen and twitching for attention. Finally she was going to be played with. Her body would get the attention it craved. That excitement fell short when he finally asked his question.
"Died a virgin?" She repeated the question to make sure she got it right. Did he know she was a virgin? she wondered. She tried to believe he did not and acted as if it was a simple question. She scooped up another slice of pie and tried feeding him more. "You must mean a woman is virgin when she turns. If she dies fully then she is a dead virgin." She mused correcting the master in a joking manner. "If a virgin is turned she remains a virgin for all eternity." She told him simply. "To find a vampire who died a virgin is sort of rare. Here its not as rare because Mistress Victoria would much rather turn a virgin than she would an older human. That is why rumors of this mansion are spread among local colleges with an emphasis on the consequences of virgins entering. It helps lure them in." She told him in a more manner of fact tone but she could not help but feel he viewed her as one of these unfortunate virgins. The nick name he used for her kept her cheeks flushed and her suspicions high. "Virgins are worth a fortune in slav- in the market." She caught her words and found a more suitable way of phrasing it. She tried her best to try making it sound like she was teaching the Master terms of the business rather than confessing her own circumstance.

Alex was contetn to sit there and listen to her explentation, gauigng ehr reactiion as he played with ehr numb every other word, his body shudderign when evers hers did, jsut form teh exctiment. The man gladly took antoehr mouth full of food, chewign ti slowly to savor the flavor but also to be abel to listen ot he girl over his chewing , letign eveyr cherry pop under his teeth befroe he woudl swallwo with a satisfied sigh. "Well how expensive is my Cherry then?" The master asked curiously when she was doen with her little presentation, this tiem hsi nail seemd to hook on ther numb b, hsi thumb presign hard ont eh fabric befoer friction gave way and his finger slamem dinto ehr slit, the only thing keeping form fully penetrating the girl was her own tigth lips and the firm silken barrired between them.
"Or... shall i just find out for my self?" Teh amn mused as his eyes finally lef the girls red face to scan down her body tot he panties, a wicked grin on hsi face as his thumb hooekd teh fabric byt eh edg eand pulel dit asid eto fianlly expose her pussy to the cold air. his thumb still there as he pushe dhimself off the seat to stand, his head comignt o crane over hers as his lips breathe dupon her ear. Hsi cock flcikign up passe dthe tabel ledge to ress on her inner thigh, opposite of her thumb, so one well directed thurst coudl potentially penetrate her. "When..... I meet you tonight in your room." He adde dina hotty voice, his memebr rubbing over her inner thigh jsut to tease teh maid befeor he stepepd back, his hand sliping awayform her to grab the fork form her fignres and shovvle antoher spoonful of pie in hsi mouth, watchign curiosuly to see how she would react to hsi tease.

Just being in the kitchen with Xander was enough to keep Naomi on edge and aroused. When he began to mess with the little maid she was putty in his tattoed hands. Her knees spread wider to allow his hands more room to explore her soft pale skin. Her feet now comfortably sat on the arm rests of his chair. She noticed during his question the nickname he had chosen for her. It was the second time he had called her that. Did he know she was a virgin? Either way she did not want that name sticking "Please don't call me that." She told him politely. Then she sucked in her bottom lip unsure if there was a good answer to that question. Her worth in the mansion was not one of her favorite topics. But she had to answer him. It was a good thing he liked using his hands. "I am... OH!" She began to answer him low and timid then he hooked her clit causing the girl to toss her head back with a loud moan. Her pelvis twitched and she actually dropped the fork behind her in the plate.

"Mhmm" She quickly nodded her flushed head to agree with his assumption. Yes this was better. He could learn her worth from experience. The cold air hitting her exposed pussy lips sent a hungry chill through her body. He was going to take her, right there on the table. The man stood up to hover over her. She leaned back on one elbow ready to embrace whatever he chose to touch. Boy did she want him to touch. Then she felt it. The hot thick sausage pressed against her thighs. There was no doubt what that was or what it meant. He was going to take her. The new master was going to take Naomi's virginity on the dinning room table. It was exciting. She could feel the heat between her legs. Her womanhood twitched ready to receive him. Then he spoke again. Her mind was thrown off in confusion. Did he just say he was going to meet her tonight, as in he would come back to her later? That was very disappointing. He took a step back and took the fork to take a bit of his desert himself. Unintentionally Naomi made an audible whimpering sound from the disappointment. She did not mean for her disappointment to be that loud or apparent in front of him but it happened.
Naomi closed her lips and took a moment to gather her composure before saying something else she might regret. She sat herself more upright, her legs falling from the arm wrests but still open. She put her hands on his shoulders, more to stop them from wandering between her legs herself than it was to stop him. "You aren't going to stay? Finish desert?" She questioned him.

Alex held an amused smile upon hsi lips as he chewed, he had to stop hismelf from shudderign as he heard the girls desperate whimper, it was arousing to see how much control he had over this little maid. He took his time, letting the flavors mix and the ice to melt into warm goo on his tongue befoer he swallwoe dit all, it was more to keep him from chuckling as he watched the defeated maid trya nd click everythign into place befoer once mroe trying to get ahold of the situation. she was sly he had to give her that.

"No no, It is delicious, but I left a Mistress tie dup up stairs, and I really shoudl go tend to her." Alex mused, his voice edgign on glee as he said the words, to have the mistress tie dup liek that in his mind made him too excited for his own good, he almsot thougth abotu takign the maid rigth their jsut to releave some of his 'excitement' again. Instea dhe leaned forward to peck her ont he lips, pulling awya ever so slightly after their flesh touched so as he spoke his lips brushed upon hers. "Now I expect you in your room by three, And don't dres sup or me... let your master see what his little Cherry looks like when she is ready to cuddle upon her pillow." Alex muse din a mocking child voice, obviously ignorign ehr request nto to be caleld a nick name. "Just leave your room number ona note otn eh rest of the pie." Alex added witha small peck befoer he pulled away form ehr, steppign otu of the grasp of her hands and quickly movign backwards to teh door. "It was fun, buut Victoria has been waiting for more than an hour." Alexander sigehd with a nonshalont shrug befoer he turned to the doro and slipepd out, quickenign hsi pace now as he hoped to get to teh mistres sbefoer she lost a temper, he kenw she coudl break that bed if she coudln't get otu of the bindigns, and if she were free eh woudl ahve hell to pay.

In no time he was at the door, lookignup athe clock itn eh halwlay to see a few minutes befoer midnight, he had been goen sense around ten thirty, it was tiem to see how much time the mistress had given him as he poke din the dark roomw itha smerk. " Well Now that i'm fulla nd happy lets get back to my new little play toy shall we?" He mused withotu even registering if the woman was still tied up or not.

Naomi actually gasped when he confessed what he had down with the mistress. He sounded as if he was proud of the act but if he looked close in the maid's eyes he would see shock then fear. He was either really brave or really new here. What scared her was that he was pulling her into his blasphemous acts. If word came that Xander left Victoria tied up because he was playing with Naomi, she would be the one to be severely punished. After hearing this her fear must have over powered her lust. The girl did not try so hard to stop him from fleeing. "I'll be waiting." She nodded her head after taking in all of his directions. "Now go. Don't keep her waiting." She urged him. Once Xander was left Naomi followed through with his orders. She put her room number on a small sheet of paper and placed it beside the pie. Then she bit her lip and spent the next short while on the table playing with herself and finish what he had not.

Upstairs Victoria layed in her bed in a similar position that he had left her. Her wrists were tied up above her head to the head board. Victoria was lying on her back, her feet straight forwards. For a short while she lied there waiting for Xander to return. After an hours wait she grew restless and decided to sleep. Of course she could have broken free. She could have broken the bed for instance but what fun would that have been. Instead she waited, after all this was nothing compared to the waiting she had been forced into in her past experiences.
The sound of his voice made her pale ears twitch. Victoria stirred in the bed sheets. Her scarlet eyes opened, instantly adjusting and seeing through the dark. The woman yawned, arching her back as she stretched her arms up and toes forwards. "It's about time you returned." She lazily coed. Her knees bent, to curl her legs beside her as she sort of rolled on her side a little to get a better view of him. "Did you hunt and slaughter some poor human wondering beside the manner?" She asked sarcastically to why it took him so long to drain a blood packet. A great smirk of satisfaction was planted on her scarlet lips as the mental image of him devouring a victim formed in her head. Then she came back to the present issue at hand. "Come here." She coed in a soft seductive manner. "You left your mistress waiting. Use that sharp tongue of yours rouse this cold body. If you do a good job perhaps I might forgive you." She practically ordered to help get them back into the mood she desired.

"Some of use are more civalized and high class than you." Alexander mused as he stepep din, a smirk on his face, happy to see the mistres shadn;t escaped, wether that was willing or not. "Some of us would choose to have more refined taste than a savage kill or a plastic bag." He addded as he stepped toward sher, though half way tot eh bed he turned and began scanningg the room slowly, openign drawers as he got to them, curious to see what was inside. "You keep assuming that 'I' came back to please 'YOU'" He said as eh slammed a drawer with his hip, one hand poingitn to her as eh flicke dhis wrist up int eh air, for a moment it didnt seem like it ment anythign, but after a breif pause Victorias wrists were forced up as the bindign unlached from the bed board and clippe dup tot he rail ontop where the curtaisn connected, forcing he girlt o dangle on er kness befoer h turned and tossed a bottle ont eh bed beneath ehr, he had found a full contaiter of lube, scente dthough he didn;t care much for what it smelt like.

"I thougth long and hard on my walk back up here, what i wanted todo with you." Alexander explaiend as he kept circlign the room, though this time as he paced he blew out every canlde he passed, pauign between her words todo so, letting eht room go dim with every pass. "First I thought I should jsut leav eyou the whoel night....." He stopepd to blow out a row under her armoure mirror." Then I thought .. well I have had my fun for the night, and I am goign to get mroe after I leav eyou, why not just play with your body?" This tiem the man paused as he seemd to find a candle taht intriguie dhim, slowly he began tryign to wedge ti fomt eh holder that it had melted around. "Then I realized WHy woudl i be fool enough to pass up pleasing myself over you?" HE asked, though the question wasn't ment to be answered as eh fianlly pried the wax rodd form its metal prison befeor continueign along. "But, how was I goignt o please my self, while punishign you? A blow job? I already got one" anotehr candle gone. "Hand or foot job? too risky or wierd" three more. "boob job... And then it came ot me..." The man wnet siletn as the last flame died down, he knew she coudl still see so he moved to get behidn ehr before her eeys coudl adjust, the bed bouncign as his weitgh was applied, his hot breath upon her ear as his hand foudn her lingerie covered bossom. "I knwo what todo with you tonight." HE hisse dout as eh wedged the candle itno ehr bodsoom, makign sutre it was tucked half way in so it woudltn fall otubefor ehe lit it, with a small lighter whielhis now fre ehand slipepd the lub out form under his body and he dissappeare dbehind her , popping the lid and applieing the lub to his erect member.

"I see you have met one of my cooks." Victoria mused while her bindings readjusted themselves. Her arms stretched up as she was lifted up like dead weight, her chest perked up from her stretched body and her back slightly arched. Her knees bent beneath her to catch the matress. Her long red hair mostly fell back behind her. The way she was displayed now showed of her near perfect figure hidden only beneath the langerie and thin fabric of what could be considered a house coat. The assumption he had feed from a cook was the only logical explaination if he did not feed the traditional route or by bag. She knew he had fed on something. The man was stronger now. His magic was stronger and he glowed a bit brighter than before. Victoria could easily identify a recently fed vampire. It would also explain why he took so long. She made a mental note to watch the video feed later.

The lub bottle was a good sign of where this was headed. She watched it roll to her knees then her scarlet eyes went back to the fledgling as she watched him blow out the lights. "Mmm you are setting the mood." She coed just to tease him after the first candle. He went about explaining his thought process while slowly blowing out the candles. Each snuffed light got the mistress more excited. Playing in the dark was fun. The mistress gently tugged her bindings to get more comfortable and rolled her neck. Her knees spread wider apart so that they were shoulder length by time he began speaking of punishment. "YOU are going to punish ME?" She laughed. "What have I done wrong?" She asked curiously. She was disappointed in her new master. His ideas were mundane in the least. If he was going to be a great master he needed to think beyond hand jobs and blow jobs were dangerous. "Haven't you learned your lesson about forced blow jobs?" She reminded him on his most resent down fall. The whole reason he was turned was from a blowjob.

Then the room went pitch dark. Finally he was joining her on the bed. Victoria allowed her vampire senses to heighten so that her ears perked, listening to his movements. He was behind her. Sure she could turn around but not easily and that would not be as fun, not yet. A shudder ran through her cold body as hot breath now tickled her ear and ran down her neck. She felt the thick pole of wax squeeze between her breasts then it was lit. The heat of the flame against her chest made the redhead shiver in anticipation. It took a minute for the candle to heat up before the first bit of waxed dripped down onto her pale bossom. "Ohh." She groaned heaving her chest up and rolling her head back, hopefully against Xander. Being a cold blooded creature the heat of the wax was hotter than it would be on a mer mortal yet left less damage. Victoria did not seem to fully hate it. She heaved in a breathe and sighed out a breath. Suddenly the room was pitch black again. She had exhaled enough breath to blow out the flame. "Whoops. That did not last long." She stated whimsically. Whether it went out by accident or not was hard to tell.

fromt eh darkness his hand met her flesh, slappign ehr bossom hard, he heald back non of hsi strength, it wasn't a playful tap it was a punishing blow. "Keep doing that, and you wont get any fun tonight" His voice hissed out the warnign moments later, hsi breath upon her ear int eh darkness, he knew she didn;t need to breaht, and if she did he figured she was traiend enough to control the flow if not learn to put her head back. Of course he wanted to play thsi little game of cat and mouse, he fully expected her to defy him, but that didn;t mean hewoudl pull nay punches, or slaps in this case. HE waited for the words to sink in befoer the spark lit upt he room agian and once mro ethe single flame flickered upon ehr bossom befoer he slipped back away, his hand comginf orm the darkness to feel over her bare thigh, his palm moist formt he lube he was unabel to wipe off, instead opting to slowly rub the lubrication over the mistress' pale flesh as heis fingers made it to her suppel ass udner her coat, feelign over where he assuemd hsi hand had met int he blow, befer he worked his figners over the elastic and slwoly tugged her panties down. "Ass out, I want to see that pale round appel of yours." Alexander mused as his other hand tried to brush her silken coat to the side of her ass, he knew he was goign to have to work around her nigth gown, though if she kept defyign him, he knew a wuick way aroudn it.

The sting resinated at her rear and traveled up her spine. A cry came from her scarlet lips showing a miniscule moment of weakness. She had not expected him to be able to hit that hard. The sting made shivers of pain but mostly excitement wash over her body. Victoria smirked. She simply could not contain herself. He was strong and quick to discipline. The very idea left tiny goosebumps to trail over her arms. "This is your idea of fun?"She questioned finally in response to his threat. If he was training one of the weaker slaves the girl would have been in tears ready to submit by now from sheer intimidation. If she had given him a stubborn unbroken girl this would not be enough to scare her into submission. This was not necessarily supposed to be a test for him. It was her time to play with the new toy in the house. Even so she found herself testing his limits and reactions. Victoria loved to tease and poke at buttons.

He relight the candle illuminating her cleavage in the dark room. She no longer felt his breathe hovering over her neck. What a disappointment. In its place she felt his hand sliding over her thigh. It was slippery, as wet as her twitching pussy was beneath her undergarments. A fresh berry scent met her nostrals. Hand must be greased with lub. Her wrists tugged at the bindings and she leaned her body forwards, putting more weight on her wrists as if she were trying to pull away from him. Her thighs shifted pressing against his hand. Then his hands reached her hot pink cheek. Her leg twitch and once again shivers ran through the mark. She groaned it stung but at this point she liked it. The hot wax dripped onto the top of her breast. She sucked in a breath and moaned through the back of her throat. By now he had worked her panties down. It actually took alot of self discipline for the Mistress to keep her position when her body wanted to rear back and rub herself against what she imagined to be a rather large throbbing cock standing at full attention behind her. "Are you sure that is where you want to start?" Victoria coed. She did not raise her rear in the air as he commanded but with her chest leaning forwards her backside was already slightly raised towards him.

The warlock could feel his prey meltign at his touch, he did't know if she were that easily manipulated or jsut playing along for the night, and at this point he didn't much care either way. All his mind could think of was the ivory bum that sat underneath his hugnery flesh. He waited after she spoke, hoping to see the moon raise up and split to show him any indication fo the target he was after, but the room went silent and she had yet to raise her behidn any higher. The would be master was far from disapoitned though as he puleld his hand from her flesh, slowly foldign up her night gown till the hyum sat at the base of ehr spine, allowing her flesh to be open to the air completly now. "I either will start here.." Xander growled out, trying though he figured in vain, to intimidate the vampiress. "or end the night now... if you do not do as i say." He concluded, his palms coming out formt eh darkness to clasp upon her cheeks. He let teh soudn of flesh hittign flesh die out into the nigth before any of his fingers decided to move, his thumbs diggins softly into her round ass, pressign upon the softer flesh near her anus as he tried to work her crack open, hoping to see his prize, while givign ehr a chance once mroe to raise her ass int he air for him.

Her body shivered as the pool of melted candle wax overflowed from the top, slowly dripping into her clevage. Victoria bite onto her bottom lip as she repeated the options he gave her in her mind. Either he leaves or she obeys. Victoria thought back on the last time she had to do as someone else said. The very memories themselves left a damp spot in her panties. It was a rare event, or so she let most believe. She wondered could he be one of the few? Could the fledgling handle any kind of power over the mistress? She tilted her head back so that her breathing would not put out the candle just yet. “Mmm.” Cautiously she slowly began to lean her body forwards, seemingly trying not let any more candle wax splatter on her perky breasts. “But you are aiming too high.” She coed as her bottom rose up. She reached where he wanted her but did not stop there. Her wrists pulled at the bindings as she lifted her rump a little higher causing her arms to become as straight as possible and her back to arch. She shifted slightly back so that his erection pressed against her pussy. “The night is young fledgling.” She mocked his status while rubbed herself against his lubed member. “You really should pace yourself.”

A vicious grin slid upon Xander's face as she moved up in submission, though only slightly perterbed that she still tried to cotnrolt he situation, thempting him with her moist lips. He could easily tell she did not want to show any weakness to him, and he was goign to hav enone of her little play. As fun as it was, he knew if he gave into her offer he would be admiting defeat. So as hard as he could he slappe dhsi open palm upon her ass, holding back little of his strength, he wanted her to known this wasn't a playful tap. "What is this?" He growled out,s til.l tryign to hold an air of intimidation int he darkness. "I did not tell you to show off your body like some wnech in heat, you know what I want, and I do not want to have to correct you again." HE added before he let the room grow silent, givign it a moemnt o ligner befor ehe leaned forward, hsi ahdns on ehr ass again,pressiugn the cheeks down hard to give him access to the correct hoel again as he leaned forward, speakign harshly into her ear. "Buyt you did do as i ask, no matter how poorly it was executed." He mused as he slowly pushed hsi hips forward so his lube covered memebr poked at ehr puckered hole. "Now then, tell em hoe much you want me in yoru vagina, and i might make this part quick." He whispered, he knew he wasn't goign to get her to beg for anal, but she had alreayd shwon him what she truely wanted, and he was goign to use it to his advantage.

The mistress's cry echoed in the room. The swat stung painfully on her right cheek. He was strong, the very force pushed her body forwards on the creeping mattress. Hot wax splattered a top her pale breasts. Victoria's body trembled. Most of her slaves would be trembling in fear at this point, especially a new girl. She was trembling for a whole different reason. His voice was so powerful, so demeaning and demanding. He almost gave her a reason to fear him. Almost. The silence was even worse. It left her wondering what he would do next. Spank her again? If only she could move more freely. Victoria was actually grateful she couldn't. Otherwise she would be on top of him by now. Her natural instinct was to regain control, but then if she had he would end up like all the other men in that large manner. He would lose his appeal. He pushed her back down where he wanted. She craned her neck to the side, her breathing was shallow as she felt his breath on her neck while he revealed that she really had been obeying. She wiggled her hips attempting to be defiant as his head pressed against her bottom. Victoria had already reached her limit. The strains on her arms kept her in place she could not reach another centimeter forwards. She was trapped. Victoria did not answer him immediately. He wanted her to beg. He wanted her to admit how horny she was for him. Right now he deserved to hear it. She parted her scarlet lips but did not quit find the words. Every word she could think of would push her further into submission. "Go on. Push it in. Im a big girl." She shuddered waiting for him to push in. The waiting was the worst part of it all. "I can take it."

Xander could hardly contain his glee as this mistress spoke, sure the warlock would have been over joyed to hear ehr beg, hear ehr break. But this, this ment that he could go all out on the tiny gfeminien body that hung underneaith him. His hands slipped away from her butox as they slid over her cold flesh, feleign over her thighs int eh dark trailign hsi finger ove rthe V groove of ehr hipp till both of hsi index figners presse dupon the soft flesh above the women's clit, teasign the sentaive flesh before hsi digets dug hard into her flesh. "You should ahve just begged" He growled out int he darkenss befoer he pulled her body into him, forcing the majority of hsi girth into her tiny back side, his body shudderign as his flesh finally got teh warm embrace it had been waitign for, the waves of pleasure makign hisarms pull tighter at her hip as he thrust deeper in, her only salvation being her own vuluptious butox that stopepd his hip from giving her all of hsi girth. The mans kept her in the embrace for a godo few seocnds before eh could get control of hsi body again. "Now then, beg me... beg me not to tear your body in two." He mused out over a heaved breath, it took all hsi will power not to continue on, not to pull otu to begin his barrage on ehr back side once more, but he was a leniant master, he would give her one last chance to beg.

His strong hands trailed over she skin leaving her red rear. Victoria closed her eyes, concentrating on the feeling of his fingers sliding inwards towards her nether regions. Her pale body shuddered. Her heart was pounding in her undead chest. The anticipation of the worst had her on a special kind of high. However, instead of stopping at her passion button his hands settled right above it. With a heated warning her hip jerked back as he plowed himself into her. The mistress did not hold back in her outcry. The pain from forcing open her little back door shot up her arched spin. Instinctively her body tensed as if it did not want to move. Most of the wax the candle had accumulated slashed over her spotted bossom. The rest of it spilled out on thrust two. She hissed through her teeth as she sucked in a great of air and exhaled a great moan. She could feel his muscles push against her body and the pressure on her pelvis as he forced himself in even deeper. Her arms pulled tight on the bindings as if she were trying to pull herself up away. "Ohh..." She exhaled, dropping her head down, allowing a curtain of red hair to fall around her face as he finally stopped pushing. She did not bother to look back, wondering in her mind if he had pushed his full length in. Her inter walls twitched against his thick cock. Once again he ordered her to beg, trying to make a bargain for her submission. "Its-ah... too late.." She mused in a now heated breath. "It feels a like you already have...Ohh." She arched her shoulders forwards and curled her knees in as if try to adjust from the tense position. "Your surprisingly big."

"You doubted your masters size?" Xander growled out,warping her words, making it seem as if he were truely offeneded. "are you imaginign it now? imagining it in your love hole?" he mused now changing the tone as his right hand felt over her thigh in the dark, hsi fingers trailign jsut over the skin tenderly as if his whole additude changed while he blindly ventured to her dripping love box. "Because your body seems to want that, I coudl you know. I have more tattoos, and if you think the ones bindign you are hard." He hisse dupon her ear, temptign her as his thumb fianlly found her fleshy button, seaamingly as the same time his left hand came from no where , gripping upon her riugth breast, figners massagign the fleshy bottom of her ballon, carefully not to move it too much so as not to disturb her candle. He let his hands linger at there targets fro a good long moment, his lips upon the back of her neck, breathign in the vamprie queens scent as he let her muscles flex upon his throbing member. slowly he slipped a figner into her moist lips, his thumb still grindign upon her button awhiel his other hand massaged her breast, his figner hookign in to rub at her inner walls. he let the mistres squirm in his embrace for one more minute before everythign let loose, suddnely his lips parted and fangs dug into ehr neck, his left handsd grip tigthenign upon her breast, naisl digging upon the supple flesh as he yanked her pillow downwards whiel the figner hooek dupon her whoel tightened and he began pulling up with his hand . His hips finally movign again as he yanked back, pullign half his memebr out befoer thrustign hard in, a lud slapping eachoign throught eh room. No more words were said by the young vamprie as he began his on slaught, his hand pullign and releasign her breast systematicly with every hard thrust into her back door , his index figner digging into her flesh as it kept tugging at ehr inner wall. Surprisignly though he did not suck upon her neck, isntea dhe let her blood flow wingly into his mouth, letting it rolsl down his throat in sheer exstacy . his body glsitenign with sweat within moments as his pace never seemd to let up, his mind lost in the pleasure , every time he thrust in it felt as if her anus got tighter, tryign to forc ehim otu with eveyr push. It felt liek an iternity before he felt it, the familair build up in his loins, th spalter of precum mixxign with the scented lube, it was then that the vamprie finally snapped open hsi eyes, his grip somehow tigthengig int heir spots, if thatwere even possible. the tattooo holding her up snbapped, releasing her fromt he cielign but not form her own wrists as he yanek dher back, hsi muscles tightenign as they fell back upon the bed and he yanked his dick out from her bakc door, his juice pouring from his member as he did so, raingin down upon her as they lay upon the bed now, the first globs smotherign the flame of the candle , leavign them in utter darkenss as he orgasimed. Hsi grip didnt loosen the whoel time, evne as his bakc slowly came down from his arch of pelasure he made sure to pull upon her flesh until his memebr stopepd twitching, stopped pushign out his cum. It was then that he finally puleld his fnags from her flehs with an exhausted gasp, his finger snakign out from her vagina, and left hand venturign between her breast to pull out what was left of the now exstinguished candle.

<span style="font-size:24px;font-family:Arial;color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;text-decoration:none;vertical-align:baseline;" id="docs-internal-guid-bff5b218-e944-e4cf-c6bc-b7c3be616e6d">His words made the mistress shiver. Now that she had a really good feeling of his size she wanted him in her other hole. The yearning was almost bad enough to beg for it. Almost. His hand slide lower down her thigh. Yes, that was what she wanted, just a little closer. There it was. &ldquo;mmmm&rdquo; &nbsp;A moan hit the back of her throat as his finger found her bud and his other hand groped her chest. A searing drop of candle wax fell just to add to the tormenting pleasure. &ldquo;Ohhh…&rdquo; His finger slide into her soaking lips and hooked up. That &nbsp;was the hole she needed to be filled. She sqiurmed beneath him trying to push it deeper only it was difficult to move with her backside stuffed. Then suddenly a piercing struck into her body. It grew stiff and tense as a high pitch cry of the mystress echoed through the room. Her neck, breasts even her inner walls were all pierced and pulled in one moment. His thick cock pulled out her head flew back. She nearly cam from the act. She would have been tense if he had not thrust back into her that the mistress&rsquo;s body jerked forwards. In and out he pound continuing to scratch his finger inside her and pull at her sensative chest. She moaned and withered as he mauled her body. Pressure was building inside her quickly then suddenly his grip tightened on all her sensative areas at once. Without warning Victoria cried out, her body convulsing as she came. Then the binding snapped and she fell back onto him. The next thing she knew there was cum raining up onto her body. In the darkness she panted, his grip still tight on her causing her body to twitch every few seconds before he finally relaxed and removed his fingers from her pussy. &ldquo;Do it now…&rdquo; She told him. Victoria&rsquo;s body rolled so that she was face to face with him. Her wet juices dripped on his junk and his spunk pressed between their bodies. Her still bound wrist holding her up weakly on his chest &ldquo;I want..&rdquo; She panted &ldquo;I want you in my pussy now.&rdquo; She moaned, still high off how well he had taken control. </span>

Xander knew what she wanted before she said it, the hungry woman atop of him, already broken and begging. the smuggest of smiles was upon his lips as he lifted a hand to lift her chin as he leaned up , his lips brushign upon hers before he slipepd passed to speak into her ear. "No." He said bluntly as his free hand pushed the filthy mistress off of him before he rolled off the bed. "I aske dyou to beg earlier if you wanted it, you refused. I am a Master of my word." He spoek sternl;y, his eyes flashing towards the clock, 1:30 A.M. he still had time before his meetign with his other play thing, and though eh fed while he played wiht eh miustress he figured he could kill time with what was hopefully left of the pie. "Now then I am goign to get cleaned In your shower. Without you, a Disobediant slave must clean herself without water." HE growled out before dissapearign itno the darkness towards her own personal bathroom stopping at the door to give one last command. "I expect Nigthwear for me when I'm done. If you manage to follow this one order, there might be a little present in it for you." he said coldly before lockign the door behind him as he turned on the shower, takigna godo long whiel to clean himself off after all of the nigths events. about half an hour later the man stepepd out of the bathrrom, towel aroudn his waste, his hair still damp, a cloud of steam puffing out behidn him as he looked aroudn to see how the mistress was doing.

Victoria could not believe he denied her. He was so blunt about it as if he could not give two blood bags one way or another. Then he had the nerve to just toss her aside so he could use her bathroom. The tie around her wrist snapped as she sat up want watched him disappear behind the door. She was confused now. On the one hand she was pissed. She was the head of this manner, no underling should treat her in such a way, ages of being in this position made this to be her first reaction. Then there was the fact that this attitude of his only made her more attracted to him. She bit her bottom lip as the stern word 'no.' repeated in her ears despite the fact that he was already gone. The number one reason she could not be mad at him was because she had set him up to act this was. He had passed the test in fact. He had surpassed her expectations when it came to masters in training. Maybe a little too well for his first night with her. She would have to watch him.

When he came out there was his night wear sitting on the ground in front of his feet. A neatly folded pair of black boxers, silk and classy looking. Victoria was sitting at her night stand, dressed in a fresh pair of bra and underwear. Her skin was soft and clean. There was a maid standing behind her brushing the long strands of her hair. As he stepped out the room the maid bowed her head and swiftly left the room.

"I would call this cheating, using your servants to clena up." Xander chuckled, obviously in a ligther mood after the shower and release, bendign down and slippign his boxers on before lettign the towel drop before stepping towards ehr. smiling as eh watched teh maid walk out of the room, and making ntoe to get one of his girls into that uniform before hsi attention turend back towards Victoria, or more teh drawr ajar near victoria. with deft hands he grabbed the contents of the drawer, takign a few playthings befoer appearing from the darkenss behind Victoria. Hsi arms wrapign aroudn ehr and chin wrestign upon her shoulder as he took in a lung full of her fresh perfume. "mmm you finally listened to me though, without much of a fuss so i guess I can give you a present." Teh warlock mused as his nose weaved through her hair blidly lookign for her ear to nip at the lobe a few times. "but I can't let you running off, now you cna put these on yourself, or will you go against your master again?" He mused curiously as he opened hsi hands to show the leash and gag he had grabed fromt eh drawer, missmatched and random.

"I don't cheat." Victoria stated with an air of dignity in her voice and a smile on her lips. She was glad to see he was in a good mood. Sitting in her chair she watched him change through the reflection of the mirrors. Then he dug in her drawer and came up behind her. She tilted her head to the side smiling even more as he nipped at her ear. "That would be nice." She agreed. Then he spoke again this time holding out a leash and gag. She looked at them for a moment then reached out to take them. "Very well, I'll put them on." She took the items but sat them on vanity. First she took the gag. It had a clear ball with a fat mushroom like head attached to it. The straps were a shiny aqua blue. Victoria stretched open her lips and inserted the rubber between her lips. She reached up behind her head and fastened the strap so it fit nice and snug. Then came the leash he had chosen. This one would be more difficult. Victoria stood and removed her bra, tossing it behind her towards Xander. It took a few minutes of menuvering straps and lifting her breasts into place before the harness was fastened properly. When she was finished getting dressed there were a chain like harness on her chest in an x shape. The silver metal coiled around each of her fat breasts. In every other link of the chain their was a diamond set making the harness look almost like a chosen piece of jewelry. The actual leash was attached from behind and curved around to set in her hand so that it would not drag on the ground. When she was done. Victoria took a step forwards, bare foot, half naked and waiting for him to take the leash from her hand.

He couldn't have picked them better if he tried as he watched the girl toss her top ot eh side, the diamosn casting shaky beams of light as the few candles the msitress bothererd to relight hit them at dancing angles. THe vampire master stood back lettign his pet turn to face him, his fang nearly piercing his lip as he chewed ont he inside of his mouth excitedly. This whoel tiem he knew this master slave thing was temporary with the mistress, and that is why he ahd to milk it so. That and he hoped if he degraded ehr enough wshe would enjoy it enough for a round two some day. In truth if he hadn't made teh promise to Cherry he would have never left that bed. Still that was int eh past now as he stepepd to grab the leash, yankign hard out of curiousity to see the chain tighten aroudn ehr bossom makign her pale moons of breasts bounce in the soft light. "alright come now, you haven;'t had any food all night, and I can't let my slaves starve now can I?" Xander asked with another tug as eh headed tot eh door, openign it slowly to allow hsi eyes to adjust to the light before takign a step back. "Come now, show soem excitment, you walk first, escort yoru master to the kitchen." He commanded with another tug, at thsi point it was jsut to watch the girls bounce.
once she took the lead he took his time behind her, watchign her hips sway infrotn of him, hardly ever takign his eyes of ehr back side. Though now with her lovley milkers out of view he no longer tugged at her leash, only he was allowed to watch ehr babies bounce, no one else. finally though they made it to their destination.
"good now wait here for a second." Alex asked softly as he clipep dehr chain tot eh door knob whiel eh moved aroudn her, spinnign so as he got infrotn of ehr he coudl look back at ehr naked bossom. "I never got to finish my meal form earlier, and well with my earlier entertainment gone." Xander mused as he looekd about the empty kitrhcne, his hand ont he freezer handle as he opene dit up, stickign hsi eha din to look about the shelves, his eye sgoign wide as he noticed the note on the pie. Quickly he snapepd it away formt eh fodo and tucked it between his boxer elastic and his supple bottom, he knew ther would be hell to pay for the poor cook if the mistres were to find otu which one had taken his tiem from her. "Now then, you may remove your gag to speak. are you hungery my little girl?" Xander asked as eh pulled the half empty pie tin from the freezer, the icecream still atop it as he slid ti across the island counter and pulle dup a stool. "You will have to work for your food though." He added as he puleld out a spoon and fillign it with a chunk of cherry pie befoer slippign it betwen his lips with a satisfying shutter.

Back
Top Bottom