Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Picture Perfect (OBSCENE and NaoChan)

He pushed himself most of the way in as he heard his name from those soft lips, pausing to let Julian get used to the size and girth, distracting him from any pain with soft kisses to his neck and busy hands to his groin. Once Julian had relaxed he began to move again, going in a little further each time until he was fully sheathed in the photographer. Finally he set a steady pace, aiming for Julian's sweet spot.

"Ah...ah...ah..." Julian moaned with each thrust into him. His back was arched and his arms moved so that they were wrapped around the man above him. His legs wrapped around his waist as well. The kisses and the stroking of his cock really helped the fact that it hurt, but the pain was quickly replaced with a pleasure he had never experienced before.

The model wasn't exactly a virgin, but he had never enjoyed anyone's company as much as he was enjoying Julian's. He could feel pleasure running through him, a soft pulsing feeling in his cock, and he was breathing heavily as his own moans joined Julian's. His hand was still busy on Julina's length, ensuring the model wouldn't be the only one enjoying himself, the other bracing himself against the bed. He could feel himself getting close, but he certainly wouldn't let himself go before Julian did.

Julian moaned out loudly as Jay hit his sweet spot, causing his whole body to shudder and tense up for a moment. A few more hits against that spot and Julian knew he would not be able to hold back much longer. He was close as well, but he didn't want the moment to end so soon. "Oh...Jay..." he moaned in pleasure.

"Mm..." A shiver of pleasure ran through him and he pressed into the spot again and again, moving faster and thrusting harder now. "Julian... I'm close..." He warned, pumping Julian's erection in hopes the photographer would cum for him.

When Jay spoke and the fact that he was hitting that spot over and over again, Julian groaned out loudly before cumming hard on his chest and in Jay's hands. He panted and continued to moan as Jay continued to fuck him.

Jay felt Julian tighten around him, and that combined with the nice visual was enough to push him over the edge. He came hard with a loud moan of Julian's name, filling the photographer. He slid out and cuddled up to Julian, not caring about the slick cum on Julian's chest. They could wash up whenever they wanted. He smiled at Julian and stole a kiss before resting his head on the photographer's shoulder. "We should probably get cleaned up, whenever you're ready, although I'm happy like this."

Julian moaned as he was filled, making him cum a little more. He was panting as he wrapped his arms around Jay and held onto him. "Mmm... I am a little sore...let's just lay here for a little bit," he said softly, nuzzling up against the model with a soft sigh of contentment. He never felt like this with anyone before. He really like it and hoped he could keep it.

Jay smiled and cuddled up to Julian, trailing light kisses along his neck. "I could live with that..." He bit down lightly, leaving a light mark that would fade before morning. "Let's make a habit of this, hm?" He said in a quiet voice. "I don't just mean the sex, but all of this..." He kissed Julian's cheek, "I really like you."

"I really like you too..." Julian said with a small blush on his cheeks. He smiled and hugged him tight for a moment. He liked the sex too...it had only made Julian like Jay even more to know that Jay just wasn't good at looking good. He was excellent in bed as well.

He returned the hug, "Careful, get me too comfortable and I might end up crashing here." He beamed at Julain's blush, he couldn't help but find it cute. "So we're on again for this weekend right?" He asked, playing idly with Julian's hair.

Julian nodded a little bit at his question. Of course they were on again for anytime of the week. "You can stay here if you want," he said softly, nodding his head a little bit at him with a smile. He ran his hands through Jay's hair and gently massaged his scalp.

"Mm, that feels nice..." He purred, his eyes sliding shut. Before long he'd drifted off still clinging to Julian, a small smile on his lips. He couldn't think of anyone he'd rather wake up to than the cute photographer. He woke early the next morning, staring blurring at what he finally realized to be the top of Julian's head. They'd shifted a little as they slept, but Jay hadn't let go of Julian, and as he squinted through the morning sunlight, he found he still had no desire to do so. Instead he ran on hand through the photographer's hair, kissed his cheek, and settled in again, just enjoying Julian's warmth.

Julian wasn't sure when exactly he had fallen asleep, but he knew it was a little bit after Jay had. He had slept soundly the whole night, not once moving away from Jay,a warm embrace. During his sleep, he had moved down to press his cheek against Jay's warm chest. He stirred slightly when he was kissed and couldn't help the smile. He cuddled up closer to the man.

"Mm, good morning." He said softly, nuzzling him. "We're sticky... What do you think about a shower, hn?" He asked, feeling rather dirty with their pleasure dried on his skin. "Do you have anything else planned today?"

Julian shook his head a little bit. "I am off today, but a shower sounds good right now." Because he did feel crusty in more than just his chest. He probably should have taken a shower before falling asleep. "How about after our shower, I go make us some breakfast and make plans if you aren't busy?"

"I was thinking I could take you out for breakfast, but if you're willing to cook... I can't remember the last time I had a home cooked meal. My idea of cooking is throwing a cup-o-noddles in the microwave and hoping it doesn't burn." He said with small laugh. "I've got a shoot at five. Until then though, I'm all yours." He said, pressing his lips to Julian's. "Come on, I'll clean you off." He said seductively.

Julian smiled, nodding his head a little bit. "Mm..let's...and I don't mind cooking. I actually really enjoy it. I make really, really good scrambled eggs, I'm told," he said with a soft giggle, pulling away from the man and standing up. His bottom hurt, but not as much as it had. He was feeling a little bit. He grabbed Jay's hand and lead him into the bathroom.

"Mm, that sounds good." he said as he got up, following Julain. "You're still hurting aren't you..." He said guiltily. "I'll make it up to you however you want." He promised with a soft kiss to the cheek before turning on the hot water.

Julian shrugged his shoulders a little bit. "It's no big deal. Just a little sting, is all. Resting helped a lot," he said watching Jay turn on the water. When the model was done, Julian stepped into the tub, since he was already naked from last night. "Besides, it was well worth the pain. I hope to experience it again," he said softly with a blush and a smile.

Jay came up behind him, the hot water running over them as he hugged Julian. "That can be arranged whenever you'd like." He said as he rubbed Julian's chest, cleaning off the mess they'd made.

((Geh, short))

Julian smiled up at him and closed his eyes at his touch. He knew he couldn't do that again so soon. His bottom would need time to heal a little more. Maybe a week or so and they could try again. "Thanks," he said, washing off Jay's chest as well, hands massaging his skin. "You're soft..." he whispered, smiling a little bit.

His hands slid around to cup Julian's sore backside, the lengths of their bodies pressing together. "Careful, you're going to excite me again..." He mumbled shyly, rubbing gently. "You don't sound like you're up to another round."

Julian laughed softly at Jay and wrapped his arms around him. "I'm not up for another round of sex, but I don't mind turning you on again..." he said, blushing and giggling softly. His hands rubbed up and down his back slowly and nuzzled against him.

"Mm, I could live with that..." He said happily, already hardening from the close contact and suggestive topics. His hands explored Julian's body, taking in every detail as he rubbed the soft skin clean.

Back
Top Bottom