Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Picture Perfect (OBSCENE and NaoChan)

NaoChan

Pulsar
Julian licked his lips a little bit, standing in a dark room, working on letting the pictures he had taken of his previous client. His safety light was on behind him as he moved the papers in and out of the various solutions he had to put them in. Then he pinned them up to dry. Once he was finished proofing his pictures. He let out a small sigh of relief, hoping that they all had come out perfectly. He was normally pretty good at this part, but he was only human after all. He wasn't perfect.

He walked out of the room carefully, quickly shutting the door behind him. Luckily, this room was in the basement of the modeling agency and barely any light reached down here. The light brunette walked back upstairs, having extra time before his first male client of the day was to arrive. The five foot seven inch male couldn't help but blush a little bit at the though of photographing his next client. He really liked taking pictures of him. The man was absolutely...perfect. He closed his brown eyes with a small sigh, shaking his head a little bit.

With his camera around his neck, the skinny photographer went into the break room and sat on a chair, stretching out and relaxing before he was up and moving about, taking pictures.

Jay was the sort of man every model dreamed to be. Tall, strong, confident, and gorgeous. The sort of man that simply couldn't enter a room without really making an entrance out of it. His eyes were a soft blue, framed by dark curly locks of soft black hair and a very white smile. His skin was lightly tanned and at the moment, a black form fitting turtleneck clung lightly to his broad shoulders and slender hips, a hint of muscles showing through the fabric. He stepped into the studio and allowed a few helpers to get him camera ready. The camera man himself was in view, and as soon as Jay saw him, he just couldn't look away. A blushing brunette, slender and just to his taste... He'd follow direction and stay professional (mostly) for the shoot, but he was already hoping to be giving the photographer a few choice orders before they were done.

When Jay walked into the room Julian's brown eyes opened up and looked over at him with a small smile. He was shy, but he didn't like to be so quiet that he didn't talk at all. "Hey!" he said with a small smile, waving a little bit. Jay was perfect to shoot. Julian just adored doing it. He sat up straighter, excited now that Jay was here. He got up out of his chair and made sure that there wasn't anything wrong with his camera and that all the settings were perfect.

"Hey love, they didn't tell me a whole lot about the shoot, as far as I know it's for a cologne right? So they're looking for something sensual?" He asked as he spread out over the blood red love seat on the white set that had been set up for the shoot. "Let me know if there's anything in particular you want me to do." He said as one of the assistants handed him a bottle of the brand they were shooting for. He'd pose with it for a few shots, without it for several more, and beyond that it was up to the photographer. At least, until the shoot was finished. The lustful expression was perfect for the camera, but it was brought on by the man behind it. "So how long have you been behind the lens?"

"Something sensual. It's supposed to be lusty kind of cologne. It smells good if you can't smell it," Julian told him with a small grin, blushing a little bit as he brought up the camera to his eye. "Hold that look," he said with a small grin and took a couple pictures. "Just go ahead and do what you think is good. Pity we don't have a female model here too. Then it would really be good." But deep down, Julian was glad that there wasn't a slutty female in this shoot. He continued to take pictures, just clicking away at the camera. Then he got a little brave. "Why don't you take off your shirt."

"I'm a bit glad we don't." He said, deciding not to elaborate. He had nothing against women, but he wasn't into them, and they always asked him to take them out after the shoot. He smiled, looked serious, and went through several more poses, the bottle either on him, or placed just out of sight to be out of the way. He smiled brightly at the request, gripping the bottom of the black garment and pulling it up. He moved slowly, in case the other was still shooting pictures. when he finally pulled it off his dark curls bounced back into place, his smooth chest looking great in the lighting. He was strong, that much was apparent by the slight curves of muscle across his stomach.His skin was flawless, lightly tanned, and under the lighting he almost looked godly. The assistants, their job done, had left the model and photographer alone. He took on a new pose, stretching catlike over the small couch as if he owned it, his body on display for the camera.

Julian had taken a couple snapshots of Jay as the man took off his shirt. He knew he would be keeping these for themselves. Blushing, Julian licked his lips and just continued licking away, glad that his camera was a silent clicker. He would be taking a couple of these back home. Just of perverted of him, but he couldn't help that Jay looked like a god. The way he moved, the way he posed. It was kind of turning him on.

He got up, casually making his way around the lights that were set up, "May I see what you've got so far?" He asked, his real reason being that he just wanted a closer look at his photographer. Well, to be closer in general. What was on his mind to make him blush like that? And if he licked his lips one more time... Jay was having trouble enough on keeping his mind on what he was doing without small actions like that putting overly pleasant thoughts there.

"You look more like someone that should be in front of the camera, not behind it." He said with a warm smile as he looked over the slender figure in front of him. "Why don't you join me for a few shots? You can set the camera on a timer right?"

"S-sure," Julian murmured, going to the view of the pictures so that Jay could look through them. He blushed at Jay's compliment. "I'm not really photogenic...I don't think I am good enough to be in front of. I like taking pictures though." Besides, he would really look very inferior next to this could be god. He glanced up at Jay, watching him.

Jay stepped behind him to be able to see the pictures better, one arm resting around Julian's shoulders as he leaned into the photographer, his head on his other shoulder as he pointed at one of them, "I like that one best I think... you really are good aren't you." He said with another of his bright smiles. He was almost reluctant to step back, he couldn't help but enjoy the close contact. "Come on, it'll be fun." He insisted, taking Julian's hand and lightly pulling him towards the set. If he still objected, he'd drop it. "Maybe afterward I can take you out for a few drinks, or maybe dinner?" He asked, his voice hopeful, but his gaze almost daring Julian to refuse him.

Julian couldn't help but blush at the closeness of his client. He licked his lips again and swallowed. "Okay..I'll take a few pictures with you..." he murmured, walking over to get his tripod. He set it up where he was standing and looked back up at Jay when he was asked out. He blushed a little more and couldn't help the small smile on his face as he nodded slowly. "Sure, I would like that..." he said, fixing the timer so it would go off every ten seconds ten times.

He beamed as the photographer gave in. He led him to the loveseat, resting his hands lightly on the photographer's hips. Julian, if he remembered right. "If I do anything you aren't comfortable with let me know and I'll stop." He said, not panning to go very far just yet. Julian had licked his lips again, and Jay was just aching to put something between them. He'd have to wait though. For now he was content to move his hands over the photographer's side, his motions gentle as he lightly pushed the smaller framed man back onto the couch, leaning over him, careful to keep both of them visible to the camera, keeping the shots attractive.

Julian blushed a little bit as those hands rested on his hips to lead him to the couch. He took a deep breath and let it out to control his blushing. He didn't really want to be blushing in all of the pictures. He looked up at Jay as he crawled over him and let out another deep breath. Okay, no more blushing, I'm not a little boy anymore, he thought to himself, not knowing what to do, so he let Jay take off on the poses.

Jay shifted so he was straddling the photographer, his hands resign flat on Julian's chest for a moment, giving him every chance to object before he leaned down again, trailing fluttery kisses over Julian's neck. The photographer's continual blush only encouraged him, although he hoped he wasn't making the other uncomfortable. He was generally a pretty physical person, and very lacking in modesty, as a lot of models were, so a little bit of fooling around wasn't unusual for him. Although it was rare for him to be the one to initiate it. "Relax, you can edit out the blushing in the photo's later if you really want, but I think it's cute." He said affectionately.

Julian let out a soft purr as the model placed kisses down on his neck. This was really starting to turn him on...a little too much. "Ah...well...okay..." he whispered, looking up into Jay's eyes. Then, he decided to be a little bold and sat up a little more. He licked his lips one more time before he pressed his lips against Jay's, closing his eyes. His cheeks were still red, but he wanted to kiss this perfect model.

Jay would have worked his way there eventually, but it seemed Julian didn't mind picking up the pace. His eyes slid shut as he returned the kiss, his hands moving down Julian's chest to slide up under the fabric of his shirt. He curled his fingers lightly over Julian's sides, gripping his waist and enjoying the feel of his soft skin. He parted his lips slightly as he deepened the kiss, loving every moment of it.

Julian willingly let Jay deepen the kiss. He wanted this...he wanted to feel Jay against him. He purred softly into the kiss, swirling his tongue around the other's. He tilted his head to the side as lust started to take over his reality. He wrapped his arms around Jay's neck and pressed closer to him. Then his hands slowly moved down his back, running over the muscled back.

A soft beep from the camera alerted them that the time had run out on it and it had stopped with the pictures. Jay noticed, but he was slow to react to it. When he finally broke the kiss it was only for the sake of air, and he had nothing against the lengths of their bodies pressing against each other. "Mm... Maybe we should take a break, hn? Not that I want to stop..." He said, his lips moving down Julian's neck and over his collar bone, "But if we don't stop now, I might not be able to stop at all." He said, his hands wandering the photographer's body, completely turned on by the slim frame beneath him. "Or did you want to go all the way?" He asked, letting the question linger, the outcome entirely up to Julian.

"N-no..." Julian whispered, shaking his head a little bit. Because he had a client in about twenty minutes. He didn't need to be all disheveled from something naughty with this man. "I-I can't...I have to get ready for the next shoot." And even if he was done for the day, they couldn't do it here. Not on the set, on this nice couch. "But...my day off is tomorrow..." he whispered, his hands still on Jay.

He placed a light kiss on Julian's cheek before getting to his feet and stretching, glancing around to see what he did with his shirt. "Great. I have a shoot in the morning, but I'm free for the evening. I believe I promised you dinner, didn't I?" He asked as he pulled his shirt back on. "Do you want to catch a movie too?" He offered, "I can pick you up around five, if you don't mind giving me an address, or I can pick you up here if you'd prefer." The idea of spending an evening with the photographer was a pleasant one, whether it was something sexual or not. It had been a while since he'd had the time or interest to date.

"It might be easier to just pick me up here. My last shooting is an a shooting in the sunset. A little bit after five," Julian said, not moving for a moment before he slowly got up to his feet. He glanced at the clock. "I'll have the pictures developed tomorrow evening..." he said, looking back at Jay. He reached up and moved his hair out of his face, fixing himself up so he didn't look too bad for his next client. Even though it was their job to look pretty. He still liked to look professional.

"Alrighty then, here at 5:30 tomorrow?" He confirmed as he got his things and got ready to go, keys swinging idly. "You look fine." He assured Julian as he tried to straighten his clothes and hair.

((Uhg, short, sorry! Won't happen again.))

Julian looked up at Jay, but he continued to try to fix his hair a little bit more. When he was confident that it didn't look too bad, he nodded at Jay. "Five thirty tomorrow sounds good," he said, going over to his camera and took it from the tripod. He decided to flip through the pictures later, so he wasn't flustered for his next client.

Jay headed out with a friendly wave.

The next day, at five thirty on the dot he arrived wearing a white long sleeved button up shirt, open over a black t-shirt and a pair of black slacks held up by a thick belt. A pair of sunglasses rested amongst the curls atop his head, a prop left over from the morning's shoot. He drove a Jaguar, sleek black with silver trim and leather interior. After all, he had to spend his money on something, right?

He parked and made his way into the studio, catching the last of the shoot. he took a seat out of the way, watching Julian as he worked. It was one thing to interrupt his own shoot, but he wouldn't go as far as to interrupt someone else's.

Julian didn't even notice as someone walked into the room. He kept clicking away at a female who was standing next to a large window, doing an advertisement for beer. When he was done with the shoot. He looked up and smiled when he noticed Jay. "I got those pictures developed," he said with a small blush coming to his cheeks. The pictures with the two of them was really embarrassing. But Julian looked really good next to Jay, it looked like he was really into it. And it really was.

Back
Top Bottom