Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Picture Perfect (OBSCENE and NaoChan)

Hot stood and closed the distance between them once he was noticed, watching the woman pack up. "Yeah? Let's see them." He said with a warm smile. The pictures, thanks to Jay's lovely little poses, looked much more erotic than they really were in some cases. "Hn, we look good together don't we..." He said, very pleased by this. "I like them... especially that one." He pointed to a nice shot near the end of a soft kiss. Jay had Julian's shirt pushed up quite a bit, and their pose was one that could only be called sexy, but the kiss... it was soft and sweet. "I don't suppose you made copies?" He asked hopefully.

"Mm, I got us reservations for six pm and Bellatoni's, I hope you like Italian... if not we can always go somewhere else." He'd chosen something fancy, wanting to do it right. That, and he simply lived to impress. "Are you ready to go?"

Julian smiled and blushed at the picture that Jay liked. He really liked that one too. Sexy...but at the same time it was sweet. He glanced up at Jay and nodded. "Of course. Yours are in an envelop in my bag," he said, crossing the room. In his little backpack was the copies, but he would give them to him after dinner. He then took the lens off his camera carefully and put it back in it's case. "I like Italian."

"Great." He watched as Julian put things away, "Anything I can do to help?" He offered, staying close. "We should probably go soon, or they'll give away our table." Not that he couldn't bribe them for another, but it was a warm evening and he'd reserved a table on the balcony. This little gesture would come across well, but even more so, he loved high places. There was just something satisfying about seeing the city laid out in front of him.

"Sorry, I'm taking so long. This is my favorite camera...." Julian said softly, putting every piece away carefully before closing up the case and buckling it shut. "Sorry," he said again, shouldering his camera and his backpack. "Okay. We can go now. I'm all ready," he said, smiling a little bit up at Jay.

"Don't worry about it, I understand." He said, taking Julian's hand and lacing their fingers together as he led him out of the studio. Playing the perfect gentleman he opened the car door for Julian before moving to the other side and getting behind the wheel. "What kind of music do you listen to?" He asked as he flipped on the radio and turned it down. He didn't like silence of any sort, and it was quiet enough to talk over easily, but at least of that awkward silence fell over them the radio would be the one to break it.

"I can listen to just about anything, to be honest," Julian said, liking the way Jay acted. And here he though Jay would be some male with a large ego. He was glad he was wrong. Jay seemed like a very nice guy. "We can listen to whatever you want to listen to," he said, giving the male a soft smile.

The station was set to soft rock, "So how long have you been into photography?" He asked, wanting to get to know him a bit better. Julian wasn't entirely wrong, he did have a bit of an ego, and he'd openly admit a bit of vanity and narcissism, he -was a model after all. But of course, the traits weren't strong enough to be annoying, and the way he joked about them was somewhat charming.

"Since freshman year of high school, so about seven, almost eight years," Julian said, almost surprised himself by how long. It sure didn't seem that long since he really started to get into what he loved the most. "I enjoy taking pictures of things. Capturing a moment of time. Candid pictures are my favorite. London is really nice to photograph because most people don't mind it a bit."

"I like London... I wen there for a weekend for a shoot once." he commented, remembering the trip. "I'd like to see more of your work, I've seen a lot of photographers, but none quite like you." He said with a soft smile as he pulled into the parking lot of the tall building. the restaurant they were aiming for was on the top floor. He got out and stretched slightly as he circled the car to walk with Julian. "I started modeling when I was fifteen. They made me lie about my age on the paperwork." he said with a small laugh.

Julian nodded a little bit. "I have a portfolio at home with a bunch of different pictures. I started with just scenery. Then I went with insects and animals. Then it was candid people in pretty backgrounds. I was offered a job at an art gallery to shoot models and I accepted it."

"Would you mind going back to your place after? I'd like to see." He asked as they headed in and took the elevator up. It wasn't dishonest, he did want to see the photos, but he'd be lying if he said that was all he was interested in. They checked in at the podium and were quickly led to their seats. "Do you drink?"He asked, glancing at the wine menu. He wouldn't take advantage of Julian, or try to get him drunk, but a little alcohol was never a bad thing.

"Sparingly. Not very often at all," Julian said, glancing over at the wine menu. "Maybe not something too hard...something light." He really wasn't in the mood to get drunk. He didn't mind a light buzz, but he would like to remember every detail he could from this night.

"You're welcome to order anything you like. I go for a rich red wine myself." One glass wouldn't do much to him. "Do any of the appetizers look good?" Once they'd decided on what they were having Jay ordered for them and the waitress left them alone on the balcony. "It's beautiful up here, isn't it?" He asked with a soft smile, glad for their timing. It was sunset, and they had the perfect view. Jay was definitely a romantic, there was no doubt about that.

Julian smiled a little bit at Jay and nodded slowly. "yes..." he whispered, unable to help but pull out his camera and assembled it as quickly as he dared and took a picture of the pretty sunset. "Sorry...sometimes I can't help but take pictures..." he said softly, putting his camera away before their meal came out. He didn't want to get anything on it.

"You don't need to apologize, if I had the skill I would too. It's best at dusk when the sky's vivid blue and the city lights are bright against it..." Dinner went by quietly as they ate and once they had finished Jay offered desert. "Or would you rather get a few more pictures first? I can pose for you if you want." He offered, looking Julian over once again. He couldn't help it the slender frame and perfect features drew his attention.

"No, I can't eat another bite," Julian said, gently declining the offer of desserts. Then he smiled softly when Jay offered to pose for him. "Maybe just a few," he said with a soft laugh, taking out his camera again. "How about up against the balcony? Look off to the side so I can get a profile picture."

Jay got up and straightened his clothes, then lounged against the rail casually, looking out over the city, the perfect profile. With how relaxed he was in front of the camera the shots may as well have been candid. "Any other poses you'd like" He asked, shifting to new poses on his own after every few shots until Julian made requests.

"Just keep posing," Julian said quietly as he clicked away. When his camera ran out of film, he had to stop. "I have more at my home," he said, nodding a little bit over at Jay. "I really only brought enough for that shooting I had today and she didn't need it all."

"That's fine." He said as he moved forward and slipped an arm lightly around Julian's waist. "I didn't ask you out for the sake of pictures." The waitress cleared her throat as ass she set the bill on the table, apparently not approving of their behavior. Jay lightly kissed Julian's cheek, as if to irritate the woman even more before he returned to his seat to pay for the meal.

Julian blushed lightly at the kiss and ignored the woman. He put away his camera as Jay paid for the meal. When they were both done, Julian looked up at the model for a moment. "Do you want to come back to my house now?" he asked curiously, licking his lips some and cocking his head to the side.

Jay was almost hypnotized as Julian licked his lips and offered the invitation. "Of course, if you don't mind my company." He said with a soft smile as he took Jullian's hand. They left the restaurant and made their way to the elevator. "You'll have to give me directions to your place, unless you'd rather drive."

"I can just give you directions," Julian said, nodding a little bit as they walked out of the restaurant and to Jay's car. He would feel a little weird driving the man's car. Giving directions was fine by him.

After a while Jay pulled into the driveway and parked, killing the engine before getting out.
((Sorry it's short, I have no idea what Julian's place would look like, so I'm sort of stuck. n.n;))

Julian got out of the car in front of a good sized white condo. Being a photographer for models...well, his paychecks were large. But he didn't need a large home. It was only him, so it wasn't that big. But he only bought the best for his home. All big name brand furniture.

"Nice place..." Jay complimented, following Julian inside. He looked around, taking in the large furniture and the warm decor. "Comfortable but gorgeous, you have good taste." He complimented, waiting for an invitation before taking a seat on the couch. "Were you planning to show me your portfolio?" he asked hopefully, excited for the evening, but in no great rush. He liked Julian more and more, the more time he spent with the man.

Back
Top Bottom