Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Picture Perfect (OBSCENE and NaoChan)

"Yeah, go ahead and sit down," Julian said, nodding to the brown suede couch. The living room was done in light browns and cream colors. The walls were a creamy brown color. The edges of the windows and doors were set with wood. He had two creamy color suede rocking chairs and a chair near the couch that was wooden with a creamy color pillow tied to it. Above the fireplace, which was right in front of the couch, was a large screen tv.

Julian went to his bedroom and grabbed his large portfolio. He came back to the living room and sat down next to Jay, opening it up.

Jay scooted closer, resting an arm lightly around Julian's waist as he looked over the photographer's work. "You're really amazing aren't you..." he commented, pausing longer at pictures he particularly liked. "I'd show you mine, but it seems too arrogant." He said with a small laugh, considering that the portfolio was entirely photos of himself, being a model and all.

"I would like to see yours something," Julian said honestly, liking the feeling of his arm around him. He smiled a little bit and stayed where he was. He leaned against the man some as he continued to flip through his large book. He mostly watched Jay's face, since he had already see all of his own pictures a couple times.

"Next time I'll bring it then... I mean," He looked up from the book, his expression confident but hopeful, "There's going to be a next time, right?" He asked, "I like spending time with you." They were nearing the end of the portfolio, Jin had returned his attention to it, still listening for an answer.

"I wouldn't mind having a second date with you," Junkien murmured with a smile at him. "Maybe I can pay next time." While it was nice to have someone like Jay paying for him, he didn't want to be the type that was expecting to bevpaid for everytime. He liked to have some kind of balance in his relationships.

He beamed as the offer for a second date was accepted. He set the portfolio on the coffee table, one arm still around Julian, the other moving to his cheek. "If you're sure you don't mind, that's fine." He lightly kissed Julian's cheek, ready to see more than photos. "When are you available?"

Julian blushed lightly. "Normally I have weekends off," Julian said softly, smiling up at him. He then got some courage and leaned up, pressing his lips against Jay's and closed his eyes. He tilted his head to the side and scooted closer to the other male.

"This weekend it is then." He said before Julian closed the distance between them. He returned the kiss, his eyes sliding shut as he deepened it hungrily. After a moment he lightly pulled away, his arms sliding around Julian. He pulled Julian's slender figure onto his lap so they were facing each other, his hands resting on Julian's waist as their lips met again.

Julian purred softly as he was lifted onto Jay's lap. He smiled at him, excepting the second kiss without hesitation. He was a lot more comfortable when he was in the privacy of his home and there wasn't a camera in front if them. He pressed himself closer to the other male. He was starting to get turned on again, but this time he didn't hold it back. He let himself start to grow hard.

Jay trailed his lips down Julian's neck, his fingers pushing up the fabric of his shirt, trailing against Jlian's soft skin. "Arms up..." He mumbled into Julian's neck before pulling back slightly to lift Jullian's shirt off, eager to see what the fabric hid. He smiled as he noticed the other's growing arousal and rested a hand over it, rubbing him through the fabric of his pants. "Tch, I'll have to take care of that, won't I." He said as he gently pushed Julian on his back on the couch.

Julian did as he was told and lifted his arms. When his shirt was pulled up, it revealed a flat, pale stomach. He really didn't have any defined muscles, but his stomach wasn't soft, it was kind of hard. He moaned when jay grabbed his bulge he moaned. He blushed as he was pushed onto his back. "L-let's go to my bed..." he didn't want to ruin the suede material of his couch.

Jay nodded as he got up, offering Julian a hand. "Lead the way, love."

((Geh, short, sorry~! ))

Julian lead him down the short hallway toward his bedroom and opened the door. He pushed the door open to his good sized room. His queen sized bed took up a majority of the room. To the side was a cherry wood dresser and a walk in closet. He lead Jay to the bed and crawled onto it.

Jay kicked his shoes off and joined Julian in the bed, lacing his fingers with the photographers as he moved over him. "No regrets by morning, right?" he asked, straddling Julian. He trailed kisses over his chest, his hips grinding slightly into the form under him. Julian wasn't the only one with bulging pants.

Julian smiled as he watched Jay move over him so gracefully. He licked his lips slightly and shook his head a little bit. "No..." he said softly and started to moan as their bulges rubbed together. He rocked his hips back up against him, closing his eyes as his face heated up.

He sat up a moment, just long enough to pull off his shirt before he returned his attention to Julian. He trailed kisses along his chest, his lips pausing to play with Julian's nipples before he slid lower. He undid Julian's pants, one hand dipping in to feel the heated erection before he slid the garment off entirely.

Julian liked the feeling of his lips along his chest, teasing his nipples, but when he grabbed his erection and removed his pants, he moaned out a little louder. The feeling of his hand on his sensitive erection was wonderful...the thought of Jay giving him head maybe his cock throb in his hand.

Jay marveled over the sight, Julian's throbbing erection, his soft skin, smooth chest... He trailed kisses along Julian's lower stomach and thighs, anywhere but where Julian really wanted his lips, teasing him as he drew near, only to pull away again before finally parting his lips and taking in the tip. His tongue rubbed against the head, and he started taking more and more of it in. He was able to take most of it, and what he couldn't, his hand took care of, occasionally sliding under to massage his sac as well.

Julian pouted and whimpered softly at the man's teasing kisses. Then he moaned out as he sucked on the tip of his throbbing erection. His hips slowly rocked in and out of his mouth. Ah...Julian had no idea how perfect this man was until now. He only had an idea. "Jay.." he moaned for the other male.

Jay moaned a response around Julian's length, sending vibrations through his lips. He began to move faster, taking Julian a bit deeper as he sucked, longing to taste what he'd be given. For their first time together, the idea was to please Julian before himself, leave him wanting more, but not unsatisfied.

Julian continued to moan as he was sucked off. His back arched a little bit off the bed and he gripped the bed sheets in tight fists. Ah, this man sure did know what he was doing and it was no time at all before Julian moaned loudly. He came hard down his throat, panting as he slowly relaxed.

Jay struggled with it for a moment before swallowing it, cleaning him off as Julian calmed. He sat up, smiling a the photographer, letting him relax as he slid off any clothing that remained. He moved over Julian again, softly kissing his neck as he fumbled around for the small bottle of lube. he coated his fingers with it before rubbing them against Julian's entrance, waiting to be sure he was alright with the situation before he slid one finger in, spreading the warm gel around.

Julian let him take off the rest of his clothes and tilted his neck up so he could have more room. Then he moaned out, spreading his legs more as he rubbed lube over his hole. He whimpered some as his finger went in, but quickly got over it and just moaned for the model above him.

He wasn't sure how much experience the photographer had, but He didn't want to hurt him. He slid in another finger, pushing the slender digits in as he tried to brush against the prostate, stretching him lightly as he went to ready him for something bigger. Julian's soft moans made his head spin. knowing he was the cause of them. His fingers slid out and he pressed his tip to the small entrance, carefully pushing in with a low moan of his own. "Nng, Julian..." He said the photographer's name in a slightly husky voice.

Julian groaned and whimpered in pleasure as the model fingered his tight hole. His back was arched and his eyes were closed tight. His hands gripped the bedsheets and he moaned and whimpered louder as his cock started to push into him. "Jay..." he moaned back in a soft whine.

Back
Top Bottom