Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One kinky pet (Me and BlindedbytheLight)

((Fun time :D ))

"Gah." They were lucky not to have knocked into the table holding her soup. "What are you doing? Eh?" He saw digging her head under his shirt, pushing it up a bit regardless, and felt her nuzzling and licking his chest with strong affection. This, out of all things, was the weirdest thing she ever done. "Um..What are you doing?"

Instead of answering, she simply allowed her hands to wander while she played at his chest, her tail wrapping strongly about one of his legs as she would reach down within his clothing, reaching for that manly budge that would rest within. She needed this, and rather he was going to give it willingly or not, she intended on taking it.

He found it almost impossible to get up or push her off of him. "Gah! What are you-? Hey don't put your hands in there." He tried to stop her roaming hands but failed to even halt their advance. He felt her hands finally grasp his erect manhood at last and blushed. There was nothing he could do now.

"Hm?" She made a gentle sort of noise, seeing to the removal of his shirt now. "You've been holding out on me." Melissa said, her fingertips now caressing his erection. There really was nothing for him to hide, now. Too much longer, and she'd be pushing him down onto the bed to begin the process of shedding his clothing.

"Urk." He moaned and blushed terribly. This was the most awkward thing ever to happen to him in his life. "Your teasing me right? Could you stop? This isn't...gah, funny anymore." He suddenly felt a pull, then a push before finding himself on his back against the bed. Melissa was towering over him with a look of lust and anguish. "Wait, your not really thinking of doing that, right?"

"I can't help myself, Seth. You should have thought about what happens when creatures go into heat, before you bought me." She said, trailing her tongue down his chest and abdomen, now. "Are you going to make this easy on me?"

"Heat? You go through heat?" He squirmed underneath her, not wanting things to proceed as they were. "No one ever told me about that. How was I suppose to know?" He squirmed some more, trying to free himself. "And why should I make it easy on you?"

"Look at me." She protested, her tail curling itself tighter about his legs, her eats standing tall and erect within her orange locks. "I'm a bit of an animal, beneath all of this human flesh. I have the desires of both, and if I don't ease those desires...Well..." And then, to answer his next question. "I will make you satisfy me."

There was no point in resisting her any longer. Her hands held his shoulders, gripping them hard. Her legs stood firm and position where his would be given the least mobility. He could of sworn his leg was hurting from her tail squeezing it too hard. "Fine, I guess I should be happy instead. So what do you want to do first?"

Easing up on him, Melissa uncurled her leg and went back to licking and nipping gently at the flesh on his abdomen, fingering the button to his pants teasingly. "I want you to ease my pains." It was quite simple, really, but she did have to wonder whether or not he'd actually done this before.

"Yes, I understand that. Where would you like me to start? And..." He tried to move again but she still had him pinned. "How am I suppose to help you if I can't move?"

Melissa moved herself off of his body, letting him go free as she laid off to the side of him, her hand still caressing itself across his stomach. An eager look within her eyes, she watched him silently, her tail curling up behind her slender form.

"Thank you." He sat up as she moved off him towards the side. "Alright, how to begin?" This was a first time for him. If he took too long she would proceed on her own. He doubt she would make it comfortable for him. Finally figuring out a way to start, he leaned towards her face and gave her a kiss on the lips. Thoughts of how she would react to this began generating hypothesized outcomes.

Melissa inwardly blushed, realizing quite quickly that it was his first time doing this. In a way, it was kind of cute. That and of course, she didn't intend on trying to make him feel uncomfortable. Well, too uncomfortable. When he kissed her lips, she did not allow him to pull away, rather she pressed and held her lips to his own. Eventually, she would run her tongue gently across his lower lip, hoping to gain access inside of his mouth.

He felt her tongue brush against his lower lips and he knew what she wanted by that. He opened his mouth slowly, feeling her tongue slowly slip inside to dance with his. They kissed like that for almost a minute, then Seth pushed Melissa onto the bed, breaking away from the kiss for breath. "You want to...go further now, don't you?"

When he parted his lips for her, she gladly took into tasting him from within, and gave a slight whimper when he pulled himself away. As he would push her down and question what she wanted, she would nod her head, watching him as she did so. Did he really even want to do this, in the first place?

Seth kissed melissa again once she was comfortable. A hand began to lift her shirt off of her breasts but not her body. His other hand came in and cupped one of her breasts and slowly began to massage it.

Now that she was indeed more comfortable, she allowed him to play at her shirt before he would have at her breasts, those of which were soft and supple to the very touch.

They were indeed, and Seth found them quite addicting to touch. He lowered his head in front of them and gave each one a gentle lick across her nipples, alternating between each after a few licks. Sometimes he would linger a bit to suck on one, nibbling at her nipple gently so as not to hurt her.

Both of her nipples would soon harden themselves to his teasing touches, his tongue working itself skillfully over the flesh of each breast with electric impacts. "Are you sure you've never done this, before?" She asked, grinding her body upward a bit to catch some of his body near her core, a temporary appeasement.

"Yes, I'm sure." He said as he continued to lick her breasts. "It's just, sex is also an instinctive trait to humans. It just comes naturally. You should know of that yourself." He wrapped his arms around her back and pulled her closer, giving himself easier access to her chest as he continued to lick.

"It's kind of hard to know such things, when you've spent most of your life in a box." She muttered, letting her own arms rest around his body as her tail would curl up contently behind her body. Occasionally, her ears would give a little twitch of life, when his actions would become especially electric to her.

As he licked her chest more, he moved one hand slowly across her body down to the area between her legs. His hand slipped in between her legs and began to caress her slit slowly. He felt her shift more as he did, so he assumed she liked being touched there right now and began stroking it faster while still liking her chest.

Indeed, she did like it, for her legs would arch themselves, before spreading a bit wider to invite him to access her easier. Letting out a gentle murr of contentment, she would let her hands wander down his back, massaging and caressing him he would tease and lick at her.

He continued to tease her body, wondering if he was helping her or making her impatient in letting him enter her with his manhood. Thinking of the later as the worse scenario, he decided to go ahead and get started with it before she forced herself on him again. Undoing his pants, he took them off along with his boxers. Holding his shaft in a way to guide it, he pressed it against the feral girl's cunt and pushed it in, remarking how easily it slipped in while still tightening around him. "Might as well...give you want you want." Heswallowed nervously and began thrusting, slowly enjoying the sensation produced by his thrusting.

Back
Top Bottom