Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One kinky pet (Me and BlindedbytheLight)

As the movie progressed, and Seth became more and more interested with it, Melissa found herself silently observing his body. She wondered what he really looked like beneath all of those clothes he was wearing, and wondered even more if she could feel him, and taste his flesh. However, her lusty feelings remained to themselves, though she did move herself to where her head was now over his crotch, her ears laying back gently.

Seth was distracted when she moved her head into his lap. He thought nothing of it except for thinking she wanted to either be more comfortable or to enjoy his warmth, or both. He turned his attention back to the movie and continued to watch, unaware of what her intentions were.

She was more curious than anything, to see what the male would do. After all, she was learning about him as much as he'd have to learn of him. Purposely, she began to caress her head against his jeans, right over a certain sensitive part of the body.

"Eh?" He felt a weird feeling as something fuzzy rubbed against his thing. Looking down he saw Melissa nuzzling his lap affectionately. "Ah, Melissa, what are you doing?" He asked startled by her actions.

"It's alright, I was jsut surprised by it." He blushed and continued to watch more of the movie, it was close to ending now, and it was growing increasingly more romantic now.

She looked up, to see him blushing, her ears standing up as she observed him. Seeing as the movie was getting increasingly romantic now, Melissa decided to see what else she could to do make him blush. Bringing herself up onto her legs, she raised herself up to his level and placed a gentle kiss onto his lips.

His eyes widened when he felt her lips on his lips. Once again startled, he pulled away quickly and looked at her. "Ack, what are you doing? Are you feeling alright?" His blush was thicker then before, and his voice was ripe in embarrassment.

Suddenly, Melissa felt rather bad that she had tried that. Lowering her head, and using her fox-like movements to skitter over and odd of the couch, she headed upstairs as quickly as she could, to the little bed that he had made up for her.

"Ack..." He suddenly felt guilty himself seeing her run off like this. Did he say something that hurt her feelings? He was overreacting a bit. THe movie was over anyway, so he turned it off and the TV and headed upstairs to see if he could remedy the situation. He found her in her bed inside his room as he had laid it out in. "Melissa? Are you alright? I'm sorry if I made you feel bad."

He didn't hurt her feelings, rather she was questioning that of her own feelings. And his feelings were normal. She doubted that he would have taken that so lightly, but she was morbidly curious. When Melissa heard his gentle footsteps heading into the room, she buried her head into the bed he had set up for her, her ears low and buried within her orange locks. She simply whined lowly, indicating that she'd heard him, but felt badly for what she had did.

((Heat starting soon?))

"Hey, it's alright. I was just surprised." He knelt down by her bed and rubbed her tail gently, seeing as it covered most of her body at the moment. "Don't feel bad about it. It's natural to do these things." He wondered if he was saying the right things to her.

[[Yes. Probably tomorrow. Within the RP, that is.]]

Melissa was still trying to figure out why she had suddenly done such, her mind trying to piece together what was going on. However, she soon came up with a thought, though she wondered whether or not it would be wise to tell him about it. As he rubbed her tail, she began to feel a little bit better. "I'm sorry, I ran off."

"It's alright, you probably felt just as uncomfortable as I was at that moment." His hand moved off her tail and rubbed her head gently again. "Well, it's time for bed now. I'm going to sleep, try not to stay up too late yourself." He smiled and pulled away, then pulled his shirt off slowly and crawled into bed, finding a good, comfortable spot to lay in before falling asleep entirely.

The next day, Melissa awoke feeling strangely, as she did every so often. In short, she was beginning what would be a fully-blown heat cycle. Usually, while she was in heat, she would be put into the back of the store, where she was forced to alleviate her own pains. Now, however...There was another way. No. She couldn't start thinking like that. Or could she? Either way, she rose herself up out of her bed, and soon laid in her owner's, wrapping her fluffy tail about his legs as he continued to sleep.

When Seth began to wake up, he met with Melissa's face as his eyes opened. "Gah!" He bolted upright in his bed, still facing Melissa. "Don't do that. Thought I was going to have a heart attack. Why are you in my bed anyway?" He noticed her tail trying to wrap around his leg, since he had suddenly pulled it away from its grasp previously.

Would it really be wise to tell him what would be going on? Or should she just keep it locked inside, until he realized what it was. Even though he pulled his legs away, her tail would attempt to weave it's way about them once more. She couldn't help it, and could tell that this was going to be very hard for them both. "I...Sorry, Seth." Melissa muttered, but did not move away from him at all.

"If you wanted to sleep with me all you needed to do was ask." He sighed and laid down again. "You do weird things sometimes. Not that I mind, but it be nice if you didn't surprise me with them."

"Relax." Melissa said, trying to relax herself. "I didn't mean to frighten you." Yet, she didn't seem to be tearing herself away, either. Those orange ears of her's stood erect within her hair, her eyes wandering down his bare chest and abdomen.

He caught a glimpse of her face again and notice it was flushed. "Are you feeling alright?" He asked sitting up again and pressing his hand against her head. "It's hot. Are you running a fever?"

"I...I can't...I don't know how to tell you, Seth." Melissa muttered, laying her head into his pillow as he would feel her head. Indeed, she was heated, but perhaps not like he was thinking.

He eyed her curiously and sighed. "Well, your sick, so you should eat something. I'm going to head downstairs to make something for you. Don't leave the room ok?" He got up and grabbed a shirt, slowly pulling it over his head as he started to leave the room.

As Seth went to leave the room, Melissa couldn't help but inwardly whimper. This wasn't going to be a good time, now, was it? She could tell this to herself already, as she felt her body quiver up against the empty air, before she would curl up like she always had before. She had begin to ache and lust, and needed sanctification sooner than later. Therefore, several whimperings later, Melissa would nonchalantly slip a finger into her own body, hoping he would not notice with the way she was wrapped up.

((She'll eventually pounce him, right?))

After a few minutes had passed, Seth went back upstairs holding a bowl of chicken soup. He stepped inside the room and set the soup down on the desk next to the bed. "I brought some soup for you. How are you holding up?"

[[Indeed.]] Once Seth had placed the food upon the bed, Melissa had met his eyes and that body of his once more and just couldn't take it anymore. Her mind reeled, as she uncurled from her place and pounced onto his body.

Back
Top Bottom