Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One kinky pet (Me and BlindedbytheLight)

Seth woke up slowly one monday morning, feeling more drowsy then he normally felt any other day of the week. Monday's were usually like this, since it was the start of the work week.

He started his usual morning routine, showering, brushing his teeth, getting dressed, having breakfast, all before he head out for a morning stroll. Work didn't begin till 2 in the afternoon.

During his walk, he stopped by the pet shop and walked inside to browse around. He had been considering getting an animal companion for some time, maybe a cat or a parrot. Today he expected to come out with one, since he got his paycheck last week.

Melissa had been resting herself within a rather small cage within the window of the petshop. Passerby's, mostly of the male persuasion, would usually walk by and gawk at her, pointing out her ass and her chest and such. She had convinced herself that they were just jealous, and would turn her body away from them the best she could.

Her soft, furry ears rested neatly within her silken orange locks, her long fox-like tail curling itself around her form. Breathing gently, she would periodically peer an eye open and look at what was going on within the store, keeping to herself. She didn't want to be bought, or sold, or whatever it was they did here. She just wanted to be left alone.

Taking a stroll around the store, Seth eventually stopped in front of Melissa's cage, thinking she was an actual fox at first until she looked up at him. He was surprised to see she was actually a furry. "Hello, little fox." He smiled softly watching her for a bit. "She's 500 hundred if you want her." Seth turned towards the sales clerk, looked back at Melissa, then walked over to the counter where he was at. "A bit pricey, but she doesn't look common either. Is there anything I need to know about her." The clerk rubbed her balding head for a moment, then replied. "Well, she doesn't take kindly to anyone. Not a very social companion if you ask me. She also has these...periods, which I'll let you find out yourself if you choose to buy her. She's been attracting a lot of attention though." Seth looked back at the fox girl for a moment. "I see. I think I'll buy her." "Alright then. That's 500 Dollars. Just sign here." After handing him the money and signing out proof of ownership, the clerk opened her cage and beckoned her to come out. "It might take a while. Like I said, she doesn't like people very much."

Melissa cocked her head, turning to look at the male with a curious look upon her face. However, she was pleased to see that he had soon turned himself away. Those gentle orange ears of her's laid back into her hair, her body curling up more tightly. Another customer turned away because of who she was, and more aptly what she was. She didn't have much of a problem with it, honestly. Soon, though, the male came back and her cage was opened. Feeling a slight twinge of fear grip itself around her senses, Melissa backed herself up within the cage, not wanting to be bought like some sort of animal or slave.

"I see." Seth remarked watching Melissa back up towards the back of her cage. He thought for a moment, watching her eyes carefully as if to read her mind a bit. "Your name is Melissa right? It say's so on you cage. I'm Seth." He reached out a hand towards her, only reaching halfway into the cage. "I would like to give you a better home. Will you trust me?"

Melissa was a very...Antisocial, when it came to these types of situations. She knew that she would end up getting sold to a human one day, but she wasn't anticipating its happening so soon. She watched his eyes, her own hues pouring into his, as though she were pleading for him to go away. She could speak to him, but these days she didn't really speak to anyone. Melissa simply ate her food, drank from her dish, and curled up and went to sleep. Seeing as he was being hesitant about placing his hand into her cage, she approached him slowly, nuzzling her head into his palm.

"Aw, I knew you could do it." Seth smiled and began to pet Melissa's head gently, softly scratching her ears. "Well I'll be darned. I guess miracles do happen." The clerk remarked. "Well, she yours to take care of once you get her to follow ya."
"If she does. I think she only trusts me to do this much."

Seth continued to caress Melissa's face, seeing how she enjoyed it. "So will you come home with me? You can bring your things if you want, though the shop keeper will probably charge me more for that. I wont force you to come though."

His voice sounded so gentle to her ears, those of which seemed to welcome his words with an unusual ease. Her erect ears soon fell back into her locks, as Melissa took pleasure in his touch. Glancing towards the clerk momentarily, she went to match Seth's gaze. His eyes held an unusual comfort within them, and she couldn't help but question his intentions.

Without speaking yet, she would cock her head to the other side, she looked to him as if to ask, "What do you intend on doing with me?"

Though she didn't speak those words exactly, he understood what she meant by her expression. "Nothing, except bring you home and give you a bigger place to stay. I noticed your cage is by a window. I bet a lot of people come and look at you. You probably find that annoying huh?" He smiled, now caressing the kitsune's cheek. "If you come home with me, you wont have to sleep in front of a window."

She found it more of a violation than an annoyance. To try to communicate it to him without speaking a word, she wrapped herself back up, her tail covering most of her small body. This was her way of showing that she didn't like passerby's looking at her for her body, and getting off to it. Melissa continued to let him pet her cheek, as she did this.

"I guess more then a little. You look like a kitten that way Melissa." He laughed and rubbed his hand along her side for a bit before going back to her ears. "I promise you this. If you come home with me, I'll give you a place to rest where no one can see you that's more comfortable then this cage you're in. You can do what ever you want in your new home. Does that sound ok?"

Melissa, being the skeptical creature that she was, questioned his motives. But she almost felt a slight smile coming across her features, as he referred to her as a kitten. Was she really that cute and fuzzy? When she heard his promise, she lifted her head from her body and started watching him again. Nodding her soft head gingerly, she rose herself up as much as she could, trying to get herself from the cage. She hadn't walked on two feet in so long, she wasn't sure if she could even do it anymore.

"Oh, do you need help." He reached out his arms to catch her as she stumbled through the opening. "Careful now, clumsy. One shouldn't leap back into things she hasn't done in so long." He began to stand, helping Melissa onto her feet while keeping his arm available for her to hold on to. "There we go, you did it."

Once she was caught within his arms, she realized that the animal within her may have to take the back seat for a little bit once more. For a good while now, all she had done was lay in that cage, periodically stretching out her slender form just to turn and rest again. Now, it would be a whole new experience. Luckily for them both, she was covered, but only just. She would most certainly need something new to wear, after being brought home. Unless, he wanted her otherwise...

Gentle, bare feet strengthened themselves upon the ground, allowing her to keep herself up longer. Her tail would wrap around one of her legs, though, as though she were quite nervous. It was either risk falling over again, or hold onto the male next to her. Therefore, she choose to hold onto his arm, hiding back an embarrassed blush.

Seth smiled at how well she was doing and gave her more of his arm to hold on to. "Alright then. Let's see if we can find you some clothes. Yours are a little worn and...loose on you." He said pulling up a strap back onto her shoulder before it fell far enough to reveal her breasts.

Seth lead her outside of the shop and into the first clothes store he could find, which was only two blocks away. "Geeze, a lot of people were staring at us. It's nerve recking." Seth sighed, glad that it was the only thing the passing by did. "Now then, let's take you to the women's section and find out what size you are." He lead her to the women's section, taking her through several isle of clothes and asking her frequently if anything caught her eye.

Seth didn't seem like he was going to be the cruel type of owner that she imagined. He seemed genuine enough, but of course she'd have to figure that one out herself, and all in good time. Watching as he pulled one of her straps back up from her falling clothing, Melissa almost felt embarrassed when he did so.

Following closely to him, her tail wrapping itself nervously about her leg, Melissa's ears slipped into her hair as she looked around through curious hues. Everyone was looking at her, whispering odd rumors and such. She felt very self-conscious, and thereby hid behind Seth while they walked. Finally entering a store, Melissa instantly began to look around at outfits and such, having no problem picking out particular things she liked and trying them on.

"Don't pick out too many, I need to get some food afterwards." He laughed seeing as how she was picking out anything that appealed to her. After a few rounds through the entire women's clothes section, Seth had to pry Melissa away from the clothes and towards a dressing room. "OK, why don't you try on the clothes you picked out now? See if you really like them or not."

[[ <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoon.incarnal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1261">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1261</a><!-- l --> ]]

[[Hm...Are you still around?]]

She nodded her head out of understanding, now only picking out a few different sets of clothing. They weren't very expensive, either. Hearing him tell her to go and try them on, she waved her tail a bit out of anticipation, and headed into the dressing room. Within, she would try on an outfit, then another. Eventually, she came out to display a particular one for him. One of which accentuated her body quite nicely.

((Yes, I sent a pm regarding that))

Seth was about ready to fall asleep standing before Melissa came out in her new clothes. "Wow. You look...great." He awed briefly then blinked and returned to his senses. "Did you find anything else that looks good? Got to make sure you have a few sets of clothing to change into."

She nodded to him out of thanks, and out of the fact that she had indeed found several, also inexpensive outfits for him to buy her. Was she really boring him that badly, she wondered? Her tail swishing behind her, she looked over her form within the mirror, wondering also if he really thought she looked good.

He walked up behind her and rubbed her head gently. "You look great. Come on, let's buy your clothes, and then we can go get some food for you." He took her hand gently in his and slowly lead her over to the sales clerk. After having bought her new clothes he took the bag into his arm and left, still leading Melissa by her hand.

Next they went into the grocery store. Aside from getting her some food, he needed to restock his own supply as well. "Do you have a particular diet you follow by. Likes or dislikes, anything like that, or are you open to anything?"

She nodded, not only to indicate her thanks for getting her the clothing, but as a way of thanking him for all of his kindness. However, once he led her out of the store, and mentioned food...Melissa shook her head gently. Once she had been caught and brought into the pet store, she had been given what the owner pleased to give her.

In honesty, she didn't know what she liked anymore, what she loved, or how to feel about much of anything. It was almost like she had been deprogrammed when it came to the world around her.

"No huh. Well, if you see anything you like in particular, point it out to me ok? You can signa; me by tugging on my sleeve or something like that." He lead her through the grocer, picking out various types of produce and puting it all in the grocery kart he was using.

When he was within the produce section alone, she had begun to sniff out things that smelled very good to her. Fruits and such, like strawberries and grapes, sweet things that she could eat and possibly have some sort of fun with. But she did not make her actions seem obvious, for they were in a store and she didn't want to embarrass him.

Back
Top Bottom