Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One kinky pet (Me and BlindedbytheLight)

He would watch to see where her interest went as he browsed through the isles, picking up a few more things with her in mind. After about half an hour of browsing and picking out food, Seth took the stuffed kart to the sales lane, bought everything he had and left the store to head home, keeping Melissa close and occasionally checked to make sure she didn't get lost.

At last, the two finally arrived home a Seth's house. "This is your new home. Feel free to look around." He left for the kitchen and began unpacking the food into their respective places.

Now that they were back within his home, Melissa was free to go back to walking on all four's like she was used to. Of course, she had a feeling that she would have to learn to break that habit, if not for herself then for him. Her ears remained erect, those gentle orange fox-like ears, as she sniffed around the house and began to poke herself into open doors.

Eventually, she stumbled upon what she figured to be his bedroom. It smelled very much like him, a strong yet somewhat calming aura settling about it. Getting up to two feet again, her tail wrapping about one of her legs, Melissa continued to look around. She still wondered what he intended to do with her. Did he really, simply wish to make her a content house pet?

Seth remained in the kitchen after putting the food away to make lunch. Seeing as how she had a poor diet while she was at the store, he made several items for her to try out to see if he sense of taste hadn't been completely diminished. However, having no knowledge about a fox's eating habbits, let alone a furry of said animal, he ended making more then either their stomachs could hold.

Finally finished with cooking, Seth went off to find Melissa. He looked everywhere in the house before finding her in his bedroom looking around with her nose curiously. "Found my room, did you?" He smiled, walking next to her and patting her head softly. "I made some food, in case you were hungry. I wasn't sure what to make you, so I might of made one too many. Would you like to come down and eat?"

She continued to sniff her way around the room, like the fox-like creature she was, sneezing once or twice when she had ran into an accumulation of dust. However, she quickly dusted it away with her tail and continued on. She really was hungry, but she had gotten used to the lack of feeding. They kept her fed enough to keep her on proper display, and generic food with little taste at that.

Sniffing the air once again, she smelled the delights of actual, real food, bringing back memories. Then, footsteps. Finally, she was found looking about his room, and instantly stopped what she was doing. Nodding gently, she went back to all four's before looking up to him with an odd look upon her face. How much had he made, anyway? Melissa nodded her head gently, nudging her head a bit into his leg as though to show that she really was hungry.

When she acknowledged him, he lead her into the kitchen and showed her all the food that was placed on the table ready to be eaten. "Well, eat whatever you like, but not all of it. I have to eat something too." He pulled out a chair for her to sit in if she wanted to, afterwards taking a seat and began eating.

She gave him a disgruntled look. He made her feel like such a pig, by saying things like that. Getting to her feet, and wrapping her arms around her slender form as though ashamed of herself, Melissa got herself a bit of the food, and began to eat it slowly for him.

As they ate, Seth attempted to see if he could learn anything about her. "I know I've been understanding you well so far, but can you talk at all? I'd like to know your name." He took a bit from a PB&J sandwhich that he had made, swallowed the bite, and continued. "My name is Seth.

Melissa looked up from her food, her sherbet-orange tail swishing gently behind her. Of course he would learn about her. He just had to ask the right questions. After all, could she trust him just yet? "My name is Melissa." When she said this, her voice sounded so smooth and gentle, as though she had been speaking all of her life. It did not crack, nor did it sound out of use.

'Ah, so you can talk. That's a relief." He smiled and continued eating his sandwhich. "So, how do you like your new home. I still need to find you a place to sleep though." He wondered how much she would be willing to tell him about herself. He wasn't expecting much though. She seemed to be the shy type.

It wasn't that she was shy. She just didn't trust him. It was that simple. After all, would he really be willing to trust someone who was simply buying her as a common house pet? "I've been trapped within a glass box, or a cage, for years now. It doesn't matter where I sleep."

"I see." He frowned a little at her lack of enthusiasm. "By the way, how is the food? Is it to your liking?" He asked her, watching her eat.

Eventually they had filled their stomachs, and whatever food remained Seth simply wrapped up and stored it away for later consumption. "Well, I think I have an idea of what kind of bed to make for you. You just need to pic a room you are comfortable with."

Melissa frowned as well, seeing as he appeared to be sad. In order to cheer him up, she tried to sound much less monotone. "You're an excellent cook." She said, honestly meaning it. "I liked it all...Thank you."

When they had indeed ate to fill their pleasures, and he mentioned making a bed for her, her ears perked up quite a bit. She was going to have an actual bed, not locked in a box, or in the middle of a pet store? "I would be very happy, if you did that for me."

"Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Really? I'm happy to hear that. I might have a spare pillow you could use as a cushion, as well as a blanket for you to use. I just need to know where you want to sleep." He went up to his room for a short while before coming back with a pillow and a small blanket thaat would easily cover her if she curled up.

"Wherever you want me to, I suppose. Your whole house is pretty warm, and comfortable." Melissa mused, watching him with interest as he appeared and disappeared. "But I wonder...What do you intend on doing with me, now that you have me?"

"Perhaps I'll let you sleep in my room then." He thought as he turned to go set up her bed. He stopped when she asked him what he planned on doing with her. "Well, it's lonely being a single resident of a house. I was thinking of getting a regular pet to keep me company, but seeing you, I thought I could also give you a better place to stay." He patted her head again and went upstairs to prepare her bed.

Once she heard that she may be sleeping in his room, she seemed to be more alert and attentive, as though the thought of being near someone enticed her. Even if it was only in the same room, it wasn't alone in a box, for the world to watch you as you eat, sleep, and try to bathe. Eventually, she followed behind him back upstairs, still looking around and taking in her surroundings as she did so.

Once in his room, he set the pillow down inside a wide basket, and laid the blanket over it all. He was a little dissapointed seeing as how it still look like a pet bed. She expected her to be upset with it. "Well, it's not much but I can guarantee that it's much more comfortable then your old home."

Standing within the doorway to his room, she watched as he had fixed a bed for her. And though it looked very much like the bed of a contented house pet, she was good with it. "It's perfect." Melissa said gently, walking over to him now and standing erect with such ease. "Thank you." Other than that, she wasn't quite sure how to thank him yet.

"You're welcome. Would you like to watch a movie? I don't have much around here to do, since I've only lived by myself?" He asked, straightening out his own bed after having dug through it for a pillow.

"I wouldn't mind." She said, wondering why he suddenly seemed to worried about keeping her entertained despite his status of being alone. Anything was better than what she had been doing, and the fact that he was nice to her was already enough.

"Really? Alright then." He lead her out of his room and into the living room. Once there he went over to his shelf of movies and began to look through them. "I wonder which one we should watch?"

She looked over his movies herself, and wasn't quite sure which she would wish to watch either. "Well, why don't you choose? After all, you've more than likely seen more of these than I have." As they stood there, she found herself wanting to get closer to him, for some reason, though she couldn't quite explain it yet.

"True." He skimmed through the movies again, ending up picking out a romantic comedy mix. "I think we'll watch this." He said and put the mivie in the DVD player. He picked up the remote and moved to sit on the couch, allowing Mellissa a place to sit as well. "Well, enjoy."

Whether it was instinct, or whether it was just out of fox-nature, Melissa brought herself up onto the couch and curled her body up next to where he was setting. Her tail wrapped itself around her slender body, her head resting within her arms as she situated herself to watch the movie along with him.

Seth adjusted a little as she got adjusted onto the couch next to him. Once ready he started the movie and relaxed finally as it began.

Back
Top Bottom