Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One kinky pet (Me and BlindedbytheLight)

He was helping her indeed, but at the same time wanting him to do more and more was driving her slowly insane. They both knew what she wanted, and needed, and that she intended on getting it one way or another. When he let his clothing fall off of him at last, his erection held before her entrance, she would lick at her lips eagerly. As he would slide himself inward, her legs would spread a bit further, now, wrapping around him loosely when he was finally in all the way. He felt so large within her, but she was not about to protest at all, his thrusting setting her body on fire with powerfully lustful and purely aroused feelings.

He continued to thrust, progressively going faster as he adjusted to the situation more comfortably. He wondered if he'd be willing to next time, or if she would start taking what she wanted from him without his consent. Apparently the though of waking up to her sucking his cock off was strangely arousing, and it also gave him energy to thrust faster and harder then he already was. "Woul you want me to cum inside of you or out?" He asked her, wanting to make sure he wouldn't make a mistake later that might hurt their relationship.

She could tell he was getting more comfortable, for his body did the talking for him. When he began to thrust even faster and harder into her yearning body, she began to wonder what he was thinking about to give him such energy all of a sudden. Melissa nodded her head, those orange locks falling a bit before her eyes as she would respond to his question, just before she would begin to orgasm. Her back would arch up off of the bed, her form wanting to buck and flail, yet she kept it under control, she sheer friction inside of her causing sexual turmoil.

He kept thrusting for a while until he couldn't no more. He ended up shooting his load inside her, unable to pull out in time to be safe. He grunted as he did until he finished, in which he slowly let himself fall down next to her on the bed. "Hah.. was that.. good enough?"

She nodded after he finished, the aching of her core slowly settling down as he would lay himself down next to her. Poor male look exhausted. "Are you alright?" Melissa would ask, turning onto her side to face him, nuzzling her face into his neck as she did so. Giving him a gentle kiss upon the flesh of his neck, she thanked him for what he did.

"I'm fine, just really tired." He smiled as she kissed his neck lightly. "So, how long does your heat normally last?" He asked, allowing her space so she could continue to get more comfortable with him while aat the same time trying to get comfortable himself.

"Shorter than an average human female's cycle...Only a few days." Melissa turned her body gingerly, feeling as some of the fluids within her would slip past from her walls and unto her flesh. Her tail swished a bit, finding itself contently around one of his legs as she made herself more comfortable. "That was wonderful..."

"Glad you liked it." He smiled, letting his arms wrap around her to pull her close. "Well, I'm going to sleep now. If you want you can sleep in bed with me, or just go back to your own bed if you feel so." He offered her before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

She would rest near him, for tonight, seeing as he did indeed offer up the option. Snuggling herself beneath one of the blankets upon his bed, she would place a gentle kiss upon his resting cheek before making herself fully comfortable and heading off to sleep.

The next morning Seth woke up with a yawn and stretched himself out. Attempting to get out of bed, he found himself weighed down by Melissa, who had wrapped herself around him as much as he thought possible. He gave her a gentle nudge to wake her up. "Good morning Melissa."

Stirring awake gently, the fox-like creature reluctantly unwrapped herself from about the male, letting him leave her grasp as she would turn over. The first time she'd gotten to sleep in a real bed for a long time, and he was waking her up!

"I trust you slept well?" He smiled, petting her softly on the head before sitting up and stretching again. "Do you want anything in particular for breakfast?" He asked, finally relaxing and getting up to dress.

Melissa nodded, stretching herself out slightly beneath the warm blankets, sitting up only slightly before realizing she's still relatively nude. "Shouldn't I be the one making you something to eat?" She would ask, beginning to search for her clothing.

"It would be, but I'm not so sure about letting you cook just yet." He said as he pulled a shirt over his head. "I'll let you cook if you want, just not without me. I want to make sure nothing bad happens."

Melissa shook her head, somewhat offended by what he said, but she shrugged it off. Dressing herself slowly, that fox-tail flicking itself idly back and forth, she would watch him momentarily. After a few minutes, she would pull her dressed self from the bed, heading off to find a bathroom.

As he left he heard her come out of the bedroom a few seconds after him and turned to see her head into the bathroom. He shrugged his shoulders and continued for the kitchen. "Let's see...perhaps pancakes would do." He mumbled to himself as he dash about, getting breakfast ready for both of them. Another particularly naughty, but also troublesome, though occurred to him. What if she suddenly needed him while they were outside in public? Seeing how adamant she was acting earlier about sex and her heat, he wondered if he would have time to whisk her home before things got out of hand.

For some reason, the thought of him not really allowing her to cook didn't bother her. Perhaps, it was because she seemed to have other (more pressing) things to have concern for, like what would indeed happen if her heat started building up too incredibly again. Usually, the people at the pet shop found their own ways to keep her pleased, but now she was actually living with someone who has literally purchased him. And he was nice enough, why would she want to try and scare him off? Thinking over all of this, she would come out of the bathroom looking and smelling fresh and clean, now looking for the male.

She would find him in the kitchen and the air thick with the smell of Pancakes. Seth had finished making the pancakes and was now dividing them onto two plates, cutting the pancakes up and putting the plates on the table, ready to eat. He placed a bottle of Maple Syrup and a jug of Milk, along with two cups, on the table with the rest. He looked up to see Melissa standing nearby. "Breakfast is ready."

She indeed ended up seeking him out in the kitchen, her senses alight with the smells of hot food. He had put a good deal of work into this, even if it was such a simple meal, but Melissa would show her appreciation for it. "I noticed. This was nice of you." She would tell him, soon bringing herself over to the set table with anticipation for more of his rather good-tasting food. Looking down at her plate, she would take a fork within her hand before speaking again. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He smiled and sat down to begin cutting his pancakes in pouring syrup on them. "There's syrup if you want it. I'm not sure what kind of diet your kind eats, so I didn't prepare yours like mine. I didn't want to make you sick on your first morning here." He smiled and continued to eat. "Oh, and there's also milk to drink."

In a way, she was glad to see that he was being considerate. However, he kind of made it seem like she was terribly different from him. So, she had fuzzy ears and a tail, and a lust for testosterone unnatural to that of a normal female. But still, they had more in common than what he might guess. Pouring herself a bit of milk, she would take a drink and smile gently, liking the taste as she began to prepare her pancakes to her liking.

Seth began to eat his pancakes once Melissa was ready to eat. It was quiet for a while as they ate. Nearly finished with his breakfast, Seth looked at Melissa and asked. "So, would you be fine with going out for a walk around town for a while?" He finished the last of his milk and pancakes and continued. "I normally take a walk in the morning after breakfast. If you don't want to go, I can find you something to do here while I'm out."

Back
Top Bottom