Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

The twins had both wanted a turn with their new fuck fairy fucktoy, Hunter had just needed to wait his turn. He had gotten himself too worked up though and Hayden chuckled when his twin came so quickly. Two warm loads filled Aurora as Hunter pulled out, stepping back as the pair went limp and they saw their white seed sliding down Aurora's thighs from her well-fucked pussy. They just grinned like idiots when she giggled and looked back at them.

"A lot of fun is what" said Hayden, cleaning himself up and Hunter doing the same, as the pair stashed their cocks away and helped Aurora adjust her clothes. With their fun abating, it became more noticeable that it was cold out. "We get told we're a lot" laughed Hunter as Aurora wondered what she was in store for.

"We need to head home" said Hayden, grabbing their school bags as they both came up either side of Aurora. Hunter and Hayden both reached over and kissed Aurora's cheeks, the cute image somewhat spoiled as they both grabbed one ass cheek and one of her tits each, fondling her along with the kiss. "We'll see you at school tomorrow though. You're the best Aurora" said Hunter, the pair separating from her as they waved, grinning madly and dashing off. Aurora would hear them talking about how huge and great her tits were and how good her pussy felt all the way, until their voices drifted off on the chilly air.

Aurora giggled, a small moan leaving her as she felt their combined cum ooze from her pussy. "You two are a handful." She giggled as she fixed her clothing with their help. She was a mess, but it wasn't anything she couldn't take care if when she got home.

"But so sweet." She grinned when they kissed her cheeks, only to squeak a little when they felt up her ass and tits. "Definitely a handful!" She moaned softly before they ran away. She watched the scamper off before she put her coat back on and grabbed her school bag. She looked around, curious if they'd been seen before she headed home to her student apartment, aching for a nice shower and to dwell on what and just happened.

Nobody seemed to have properly overheard or seen their antics, although Aurora did get a few curious looks when she emerged from the bushes adjusting her clothes and wiping dried cum from around her mouth.

Aurora was able to get home without further incident, a nice shower warming her and cleaning away the evidence of her time with the twins.

Meanwhile, not a million miles away, Hayden and Hunter were happily messaging Anaise. The succubus would have just gotten home from school herself, one of her many neighbours currently bending her over the back of her couch and moaning as he thrust into her.

This left Anaise's hands free to see the messages from the twins. It was a little garbled but Anaise would be able to get the gist of it, the twins apparently having had some success with another girl, a beautiful and busty fairy girl that they were sure Anaise would be good friends with.

There was nothing to help unwind after a long day at school like a good fuck in your own apartment. Anaise was enjoing herself with her neighbor, who had been eagerly awaiting for her to get back from school so he could be the first to fuck. Of course she found it flattering, and she had to let him in. How could she turn him away after something as sweet as that?

She moaned as he worked his cock in and out of her, a slutty little smile on her pretty face. Her phone vibrated and she reached for it, opening up the notification to see the messages from the twins. She giggled a little as she read it, and then typed a quick response. She'd love to meet their new friend, it'd been so long she saw them anyway! Maybe they could make ait a double dare! The messages flew off her fingers, pausing only for her to moan as her neighbors cock reached deep before she hit send.

It had become a regular occurrence now, Anaise servicing the other tenants within her apartment building, draining balls after she had gotten home from school, when she wasn't going out to see one of her many suitors or inviting them over to her place for more of the same. Garrett had been the one to bring her and others Christmas dinner. Now he was balls deep inside Anaise, just thrusting away as her perfectly plush ass rippled and Anaise casually text with the twins while getting fucked.

Anaise got Aurora's contact details from the twins and they said they would give the fairy Anaise's number too. Garrett continued to slide his cock deep inside her as they chatted, not minding Anaise was on the phone and just moaning as his balls slapped against her clit. No soon had the twins sent off their message than she got a message from Aurora.

Hi, sorry this feels a bit embarrassing but Hayden and Hunter said I should get in touch. I'm Aurora! It's just nice to be in touch with another Visitor. There's so few of us in this area, I didn't think I'd get to meet another one so soon <3

Anaise giggled at how eager the twins seemed to be. They'd given her number to Aurora already! She supposed her advice to the twins about girls worked, but she shouldn't be surprised. It was true, wasn't it? Her case in point was Garrett behind her right now, moaning as he happily buried his cock deep within her folds, slapping his hips against her rippling ass with glee.

"Mmm, Garrett, " She moaned his name, her slick pussy squeezing him tightly, "You feel soooo good!" She encouraged him, even moving her ass back against him before she went back to her phone. She read the text over one more time before finally beginning to respond.

Hi Aurora, it's okay! I'm always happy to know another visitor! I'm Anaise, happy to meet you! The twins told me a lot about you already, they really seem to like you! You must have really rocked their worlds. She knew it had been a long time since they'd been with her, and if she was the onlyngirl they'd gotten to fuck, then the poor things must have been ready to explode. Maybe she should visit them more often, but she was happy they'd found the fairy girl.

"Thanks Anaise. You feel amazing too. I don't think I'm gonna... ugh!" moaned Garrett, her good hearted neighbour unable to last much longer thanks to her silky and slick insides pleasing his cock so well. Garrett climaxed and Anasie would feel his warm cum soaking her insides further as he gasped with pleasure.

All the while Anaise was casually chatting with Aurora while a man pumped her full of cum, thumbs tapping while his balls were emptied inside her perfect pussy.

"Oh wow so they talk to you about that kind of thing, huh?" wrote Aurora, followed by an emoji with blushing red cheeks. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out some time? You could come over to my place Friday evening?" offered Aurora in a follow up message.

Anaise was usually free on Friday evenings, if she didn't accept an invitation from one of her many male friends who vied for her time and attention. Her own real unmovable appointment was her evenings with Levi on Saturdays. Of course there also Noah but why would Anaise want to spend time with him?

"Hhnnngah!" Anaise let out a guttural moan as Garrett emptied his balls into her, flooding her pussy with his cum. She squeezed tightly around him, her folds stroking him in an effort to milk him for everything he had. "Thats sooooo good, Garrett! You always cum so much!" She loved it, the way he left nothing untouched.

But thay didn't distract her from typing out a message to Aurora. They do! I showed them a whole lot ;) I would love to come over on Friday! I'm not doing anything then! I'd love to meet you! We can make it a little date! She would have to tell Declan their Date was off for the day, but she had no obligations to fulfill. She couldn't even remember the last time she'd been alone with Noah. Even at school she had her hands full.

"You bring it out in me" chuckled Garrett, her kindly neighbour cleaning himself up and re-dressing, leaving Anaise to relax on the couch as his cum leaked out of her. Seeing she was busy texting, Garrett left himself out with a friendly parting. "Thanks again Anaise. See you soon" he said, happy to get the chance to drain his balls inside his slutty succubus neighbour whenever he got the chance. Aurora meanwhile told Anaise she would see her Friday and Anaise was free to enjoy the rest of her week.

She spent a lot of her time at school with Charlie balls deep inside her still, the cocky young man clearly eager to make up for lost time after she had stayed away from him for months. Anaise had time for the other men in her life, but she kept her Friday open. Declan was of course disappointed to miss out on getting to see, and subsequently fuck, Anaise but he took it in good grace and said he would see her again soon.

Friday evening came after Anaise had another enjoyable day at school, at the beck and call of several of her male peers. It was just after dinner time when Anaise found herself taking the bus from Northridge to Highland where Aurora lived and attending Highland Academy. It was another chilly February evening but Aurora's apartment building was only a short distance from her stop and so Anaise was able to get inside and up to Aurora's floor. When she knocked, she was greeted quickly by what must have been Aurora. She was gorgeous, a little shorter than Anaise, with iridescent blonde hair and eyes that seemed to swim between green and blue depending on how the light caught them.

"Anaise! It's so great to meet you properly" said Aurora, grinning at her and giving Anaise a hug before letting her inside and taking the succubus' coat. Aurora was dressed fairly casually, a pair of cotton shorts that hugged her waist and a loose fitting green tank top that showed her deep cleavage and seemed to be backless. When she turned to hang up Anaise's cloak, she would see that the backless section revealed a shimmering pair of gossamer wings that were tucked up between Aurora's shoulder blades.

"Thanks for coming. I felt awkward at first, seeing how we only know each other through Hunter and Hayden" said Aurora with a nervous chuckle, showing Anaise inside. Her apartment was nice enough, the same style as the one Anaise had been given use of as part of the program, spacious enough for one person and with all the amenities. "But my new case worker, Levi, at the Visitor program, he said it would be good for me to make friends with other non-humans" said Aurora, a familiar smile spreading across her pretty face when she brought up that familiar name.

Anaise wasn't nearly as nervous as Aurora was, but she was somewhat stunned when she was greeted by the fairy girl. Her blonde hair practically shimmered and glowed all on its own, and her eyes were a beauty to behold. Anaise rarely ever got jealous, but she was beyond impressed by how beautiful the girl was. "Oh my gosh, you're really pretty!" She hugged Aurora back, squeezing her tightly before she moved into the apartment, following after her.

"It's so nice to meet you too! I always love meeting another visitor!" She exclaimed happily, her devilish little tail whisping behind her. She had no problem checking Aurora out, drinking in her figure. She was a different kind of beauty than herself or Kimberly, there was an aura of cuteness to her that the others didn't have, and she loved it. Even the little wings on her back were driving her crazy just to look at. "The twins are something, aren't they? They're so cute, though." She giggled a little as they walked through the apartment.

She was a little surprised when Levi was mentioned, but then she realized that she shouldn't have been. Levi probably saw how beautiful she was and couldn't help herself, a thought that made her giggle with amusement and delight. She knew what he would want her to do for him. "Levi is your case worker? He's mine, too!" She took Aurora's hands into hers, excitedly hopping in place. "I'm telling you, he's the best. He really, really knows just how to take care of you. He has a way of knowing just what you need."

Anaise's laid back attitude really helped Aurora get over her initial nerves. She even complimented her and Aurora felt herself blushing. She wasn't so innocent that she didn't know she was pretty. She was fairly good looking amongst other fairies but after coming to the human world, Aurora had figured out fairly quickly she had a body many would die for. A pair of large round tits, hourglass curves, golden hair and flawless skin. Even so, being called really pretty by a succubus, it made her heart flutter. Especially when Anaise seemed to be checking her out.

"Wow, thanks Anaise. You're really pretty too" said Aurora, letting out a little giggle and inviting Anaise to come sit on the couch in her lounge. She smiled and nodded when Anaise talked about the twins, recalling the afternoon just a few days ago when she'd let them fuck her in the trees just off from the school. It had felt so naughty, knowing anyone might come across them and Aurora realised it had really worked for her. She got off on that kind of misbehaviour. Aurora knew she'd be in big trouble with the program if she'd been found out but then again, she knew her new case worked would have approved of it. He had encouraged her to let the twins had their way with her after all. And speaking of...

"Levi is your case worker too...?" asked Aurora when Anaise started giggling at the seeming coincidence, although Anaise knew better. Levi seemed to be collecting girls like her, Aurora the fourth beautiful non-human girl he had taken under his wing. Aurora couldn't help but grin when Anaise held her hand and bounced up and down, finding herself smiling widely and nodding when Anaise told her Levi was the best.

"Yeah, Levi is the best. He knew exactly what I needed" she found herself saying, Aurora blushing deeper, as it would be very obvious to Anaise that Levi had clearly put the moves on her. It was hardly surprising, Anaise having learnt that Levi had fucked both Kimberley and Maya the first time he met them as well. Aurora meanwhile just found it easy to sing his praises, remembering his handsome face, enthralling eyes and most of all, the taste of that thick black cock of his as she's sucked him off right there in the classroom during her detention.

Anaise sat with her on the couch and listened to her tell her about the twins. The story entertained her, and made her giggle a bit, amused. It was her first time in the human world and the twins had both already fucked her, and outdoors, too? She loved it, and she loved that Aurora was giddy over it as well. "Those twins are insatiable, but it's so cute how eager they are! All that eager energy is the best!" It made her miss them too, but at least they had someone to play with when she wasn't around.

"Levi is my caseworker!" She nodded her head quickly, grinning. "And some of my friend's! I can't wait for you to meet Kim and Maya too, you'll love them." She leaned back against the couch, a smile om her face. "He's the best, I was going down a bad path, throwing who I am away for someone else." She made a bit of a face. "But Levi saved me, even though I'd broke his heart before...he's really the best." She sighed softly, dreamily even.

She looked at the blushing fairy, a teasing smirk on her face. "And his dick...is the best." She raised both her hands up, estimating his size for the fairy before a knowing spark gleamed in her eyes. "Unless you've already seen it?" She sung her question, teasing the fairy. "It feels amaaazing, wait till you get a chance~!"

"Oh my god, you're terrible Anaise" said Aurora but her tone let the succubus knew she didn't mean it. Instead she blushed and giggled when Anaise started measuring Levi's big black cock with her hands.

It looked about right, Aurora only having gotten it in her mouth so far and feeling a little jealous it seemed Anaise had gotten much further. However Aurora was meeting Levi next week for their weekly meeting and she was determined to fix that.

"I guess I can't hide anything like that from a succubus" grinned Aurora, smiling cheekily as she reached and mimed stroking the invisible cock Anaise was drawing in the air between them. "He came to my school after I got in trouble. The twins had been... well, at first I thought they were harassing me, but Levi showed me I was just confused and looking at it wrong" explained Aurora.

"Once he explained things it made a lot more sense and that's when I knew I needed to let Hunter and Hayden have me. Levi was so good that I... well, you know..." said Aurora, trailing but giving Anaise the same cheeky grin, miming a sucking motion with one hand and pressing her tongue to the inside of her cheek.

"Nope, you can't hide anything from me!" Anaise giggled proudly, "I've got a sixth sense for these kinda things!" She was proud of it. It was funny, last year she would have been willing to throw this all away just for Noah of all people. She'd have been miserable her entire life! Levi really had saved her, she owed him quite a bit. Hearing about how Levi taught her that the boys were just looking to express appreciation for her appearance, she smiled.

"Yeah, he makes things make a lot of sense! I used to get really annoyed when this boy at my school, Charlie, would always feel me up. It took me a loooong time to let it go and give him the attention he deserved." She sheepishly admitted it, chuckling. "Levi is really good! The twins are good too but oh my gosh, Levi is different!" She sighed dreamily as she thought about it. "Sucking him is really great, he really stretches my mouth wide, I bet he did yours. I wish I could have seen you, you're really something." She giggled softly.

"You really do! Guess I don't need to be shy around you Anaise" giggled Aurora, sitting up and not blushing as much. It seemed Aurora actually quite liked the idea Anaise knew she had been misbehaving and having someone to share it with clearly was making her happy.

"That makes sense. I think I would have been annoyed too. But after talking to Levi I think if a guy did that now, I'd know he was just flirting with me" said Aurora, nodding along, already buying into the ideas Levi was teaching them all.

"He really is something" giggled Aurora, seeing the dreamy look on Anaise's face. The succubus was so lucky, she must have fucked Levi loads of times. Aurora hadn't gotten the chance yet. She grinned mischievously again as Anaise complimented her more and said she would have liked to watch her with Levi.

"You're so nice Anaise. I'm really glad I invited you over" said Aurora, giggling back, shifting a little closer on the couch, reaching up to adjust her big tits in her little top, making them jiggle and show more of her deep cleavage.

"Levibreally knows what he's talking about. I can't tell you how much easier it is now that I stopped holding myself back." Anaise nodded her head in agreement, taking a bit of a big sister approach now. "Guys just like to compliment you and have fun. It feels amazing, and you can get so much stuff too." She grinned. "I wouldn't ever say no, but my neighbors bring me food and cute clothing to wear all the time!" Of course they wanted to fuck her in the clothing, but they let her keep it afterward, so how could she complain?

She couldn't help but soak in the sight if Aurora's breasts when the fairy leaned forward. "I'm glad you did too! I love making new girl friends." She grinned, scooching a bit closer. "Especially super pretty ones like you! I haven't seen a lot of fairies before, but the ones I saw definitely don't look like you."

She reached up, Her hand cupping the underside of Aurora's breast and lifting the melon, just to let it drop and watch it jiggle. "Your breasts are huge! I didn't know fairies could get so big! You're like my friend Maya's size, she's a mermaid!" She explained. "She's almost as big as me, too." She lifted her own breast with her hand to compare the weight. "No wonder the twins wouldn't leave you alone!"

"That's great! Maybe I need to check my neighbours out" said Aurora, only half-jokingly, looking at her walls either side of her, biting her lip and trying to remember who she lived with. She hadn't explored much beyond school and the town. She didn't know how people might react to her presence but she was learning more and more that men were going to want a few quite specific things from her. Which Aurora was feeling much better about now.

"Thank you Anaise. You're, so gorgeous" said Aurora, smiling more as Anaise got closer too. "I didn't think you'd be... so... you know" said Aurora, giggling nervously again, not able to say the word 'flirtatious' in case Anaise was actually just being very friendly. However the succubus immediately dispelled any notion of subtlety when she casually reached forwards and cupped one of Aurora's breasts. Her globes were almost as big and heavy as Anaise's, perfect and perky, showing a buoyancy that almost seemed to defy gravity.

"Oh my god... thanks" giggled Aurora, not shying away and instead sitting up, arching her back and making her chest stick out more. "They both do really seem to like them. I'm guessing you've done a lot with those two then?" she asked, letting Anaise explore her breasts, unaware Anaise had only slept with Hunter and Hayden the once.

"I am a succubus," Anaise teased her with a grin, knowing exactly what she meant. She hadn't come here with the intention, but she was finding herself captivated by the fairy's charms, almost like Aurora was a succubus herself. She also knew that Levi would love this story the next day, and she loved bringing him new stories about her sexual exploits. Sleeping with Aurora would be almost too good of one.

"I bet they do, they love boobs," When Aurora arched her back, pushing her chest out, Anaise moved to cup both of her breasts, bouncing their weight in her hands for a moment, "Uhm, I haven't done a lot with them." She admitted, squeezing Aurora's breasts in her hands, pushing them together as her fingers explored her. "We fooled around on Thanksgiving, it was a lot of fun. They're so much bigger than my boyfriend. They're his cousins." She explained with a giggle.

"But I gave them my number, and they always ask me to send them pictures or videos. They've seen my pussy a hundred times now." She leaned forward, so much so that she was pushing Aurora onto her back on the couch, leaning over her. "They really love it, and I know they'd love it if you did too." She teased, grinning a little. "We should totally make a little video for them together!"

Aurora gasped, biting her lip as Anaise just played with her tits as she wanted. The succubus would find her practically magical fairy tits were so wonderfully plush and bouncy, Aurora's gossamer wings fluttering cutely as her toes curled and she let out a soft moan. Aurora's eyes widened as Anaise explained how she had first met and fucked the twins, letting out a giggle as her nipples hardened and poked through the fabric of her top.

"You've got a boyfriend but you still let them and Levi fuck you? That's so naughty!" she said, her grin wide and letting out another giggle, letting Anaise know that Aurora really didn't see naughty as anything bad. If anything the knowledge seemed to really excite the mischievous fairy. She laughed more as Anaise casually described how many times she had sent nudes to the twins, gasping again as she fell back on the couch with Anaise over her.

"Oh wow... Anaise..." she whispered, blushing again as she bit her lip cutely. "I've never done... like... this with another girl" she admitted, her blue eyes sparkling in a way that said she didn't want Anaise to stop though. She grinned at the idea of teasing the boys with a video, naughty ideas filling her mind. "That sounds fun. I've got an idea to really wind them up" she giggled, leaning over and grabbing her phone, placing it on the coffee table before the couch they were on, the camera capturing the girls at a side angle as Aurora started recording.

"Hey Hunter. Hey Hayden. Thanks so much for giving me Anaise's number. We've already become really good friends" said Aurora, looking into the camera as she lay under Anaise, putting on a good act. "Thing is, she's so much fun. I don't think I need boys anymore. What do you think Anaise?" she said, turning to look up at Anaise with a cheeky wink that said 'play along'.

Anaise giggled devilishly. It was so cute how Aurora reacted to being felt up and played with, it only made her want to do more. "Well, Noah may be my boyfriend, but Levi is my real love." For once, she seemed a little embarrassed herself, cheeks tinging a little as she said it out loud. But she pushed those feelings aside. For now, she wanted to focus on Aurora.

She let Aurora set up the camera, turning to face it with a smile, waving at the phone. "Hi boys, you didn't tell me your fairy crush was so cute! I'm in love with her already!" She giggled and then looked over to Aurora. "It's true, I don't think I need them anymore, not when I can do this." She kissed the fairy on the lips, her tongue slipping between them and dancing with Aurora's, while one of her hands moved under the fairy's top to play with her breasts, thumb rubbing her hard nipples up and down under her shirt.

She pulled away and smirked at the camera. "I guess that means I'll have to stop sending you boys videos and pictures too." She stuck her tongue at the camera before looking back at Aurora.

Aurora grinned as Anaise got into her game right away, greeting the twins through the camera and telling them she didn't need them anymore. Aurora had come up with the game but even so she was surprised when Anaise leant forwards and kissed her. Aurora immediately melted into it though, feeling a fluttering in her chest as she felt Anaise's tongue sliding into her mouth and connecting it with hers as the pair made out heatedly in view of the camera.

Aurora's little green tank top didn't do much to protect from Anaise's wandering hands. She had gone braless and so her sensitive nipples were free game for Anaise to play with. Aurora giggled as Anaise pulled away and nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I was thinking of sending some to you but now I think only Anaise will get to see me" she cooed towards the lens. "You both can just enjoy your memories of what it was like being inside us both" she said, making a hand jerking motion towards them as Anaise stuck out her tongue.

"At least you got to have sex with both of us once. That's enough for you boys, right?" said Aurora, sitting up when Anaise pulled away, her chest and Anaise's squishing together as Aurora posed seductive, biting her lip at the camera and reaching up to stroke Anaise's back.

"Oh, I'm sure one time is plenty for those boys," Anaise spoke seductively to Aurora, but her gaze was on the camera, her tongue sticking out at it. Then she moved her lips close to Aurora's neck on the other side, away from the camera so they could still see her face, her smirk reaching her eyes, "I'm sure they're plenty happy that they got what they got."

"They're grateful boys, after all." She giggled softly, her tail loosely curling around Aurora's leg, the pointed, devilish tip lightly stroking her soft skin. "They'll be happy just knowing that me and you are going to have alllll this fun without them."

"Unless they want to come over and remind us why we like boys too" said Aurora, impressed at how seductive and good at keeping the act up that Anaise was. At the same time, Aurora almost wanted to just turn the camera off and let Anaise haver her way with her. She felt herself getting more turned on and the way Anaise's tail felt wrapped around her thigh along with the neck kisses made a pleasurable tingle run down her spine.

"Come get us" said Aurora, blowing the twins a kiss through the camera and then sending the footage to both Hunter and Hayden. Aurora giggled and kisses Anaise again, their tongues intertwining. After a couple of minutes, the girls would hear both of their phones going crazy with messages to them both.

No!
Not fair!
You can't!
We can do that to you too!
Don't say that!
We need you Anaise!
You too Aurora!
We're coming over right away!

Promise!

"Do you think we teased them too much?" giggled Aurora, checking her phone and seeing the stream of messages as she lay under Anaise, her large gravity-defying tits on display, pink buds stiff with arousal.

Anaise had only just met the fairy, but she was feeling pretty proud of the girl's seductiveness. She was going to take to this much easier than Maya had, and she knew Levi was going to enjoy the fairy quite a bit. "Come and get us boys," She blew a kiss as well before the video ended, and became a giggling mess herself. The texts were coming in fast and loud, and she knew they were going crazy.

"Oh no, definitely not!" She shook her head, her own heavy tits sitting atop Aurora's, their nipples hard and resting against one another. "Think about it this way Aurora, the crazier we make them, the more and the better they're gonna fuck us!" She grinned, fighting the urge to start fucking now. "Imagine how horny and excited they're gonna be when they get here~!" She couldn't wait for one of the twins to mount her, maybe even both, or to see Aurora take both. "I'm so wet right now!"

"Good point!" giggled Aurora, biting her lip and stroking Anaise's blue hair as the succubus told her how wet them playing and teasing the twins had made her. Aurora's panties and her little shorts were a damp mess too, the fairy reaching up wordlessly to kiss Anaise again.

Aurora didn't take things further but they were able to pass the time making out and teasing each other until both girls were both a soaking pent up mess. Aurora's lips parted from Anaise's when she heard frantic knocking at the door, grinning mischievously as she called out that it was open.

Hayden and Hunter immediately burst inside, looking sweaty and exhausted, panting for breath. It looked like they had thrown on hoodies and take their bikes to Aurora's apartment, before sprinting up to her door as fast as they could.

Both of their jaws dropped when they saw the pair topless on the couch and making out.

(Mind taking over as Aurora again?)

Back
Top Bottom