Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

Aurora peeked around Anaise at the two twins, as Anaise turned to look over her shoulder at the two boys. "Well look who finally showed up!" Aurors teased them, a nervous but excited grin upon her face. She and Anaise hsd been teasing each other the entire time, and she thought she was going to explode if the two boys didn't arrive soon. Thankfully they did, and knowing them, it wouldn't be long until they started, if the two didn't pounce on them right away. "I was starting to think you really weren't gonna come."

"Hello boys, it's been awhile!" Anaise greeted then with a giggle upon seeing how out of breath they were. They'd really rushed over, and it was the cutest thing ever. "I'm glad you made it, I thought you two didn't wanna play with us." Her tail uncurled from Aurora's leg, only for its tip to raise up and beckon them towards the two. "But since you two rushed over here, now we can reward you for how fast you got here."

"If you have the stamina for it, you look so tired already." Aurora stuck her tongue at the two, sitting up so that her big breasts were pressing tightly against Anaise's. "What do you say, twins, want to play with us? Or are you really going to leave Anaise allllll for me?"

"Hi Anaise" said both twins in unison, grinning at the sight of the succubus and her exposed breasts, as huge and perfect looking as they remembered. The moment her tail curled invitingly towards them and Anaise said they deserved a reward, the girls would see that they were both started to get hard inside their pants.

"We're not tired!" said Hunter, elbowing his brother out of the way, still sounding a little breathless but diving towards the pair on the couch. "Yeah! I've got loads of energy" said Hayden, not far behind and grinning nervously.

"You didn't mean what you said in the video right?" asked Hayden, stopping in front of them both, pitching a tent in his pants as he gazed down at Anaise and Aurora's perfect tits pressed together as they were. "About not liking boys anymore" said Hunter, doing the same, biting his lip cutely as his dick strained against the fabric of his pants and he gazed at the beautiful pair of girls before them.

"Hm, I dunno..." Anaise looked at Hayden, her eyes falling to the tent in his pants. She could practically feel how hard he was already, and now she was biting her lip, holding herself back as she was drowning in anticipation. "What do you think, Aurora?" She glanced at the fairy. "Did we mean it?"

Aurora also pretended to think, tilting her head as she looked to the succubus. "Hmm...maybe? I mean...you are really hot..." She trailed before she looked at Hayden. "But maybe...maybe some really nice dicks can change our minds."

"Yeah," Anaise grinned and looked back to Hayden and Hunter, a sly look on her face, "Maybe if you do a really, really, really good job, then you can prove us wrong." She reached over, her finger flicking against the tent in Hunter's pants. "If you're up to it."

The boys' eyes widened again as the pair continued to tease them and pretend they might have been persuaded to avoid boys going forwards. Hunter let out a cute whimper when Anaise slid a finger over where his tip was pressing against his pants, Hayden looking back into Aurora's eyes and grinning as she said the twins might be able to change their minds.

"We'll change your minds!" said both of them in sync again, reaching up and simultaneously tossing their hoodies off, throwing their tops off too and quickly followed by their pants and underwear. The pair got naked very quickly, their smaller and slender bodies on display too, cocks coming free and hard as diamonds with how pent up Anaise and Aurora had gotten them.

"But..." began Hunter, looking at his brother as a look of recognition passed between them. "Who gets who?" they both said, looking down at the girls on the couch.

"Hmm..." Anaise licked her lips as she watched them undress, eyes bouncing between their cocks. She was more riled up than she realized, thanks to Aurora. "Well...I guess we should pick then, hm Aurora? Who do you want?"

"Well...Hayden got to fuck me first last time. So I think it's only fair I offer Hunter a turn to go first with me." Aurora mused, looking at Hunter with a smile. "Unless you don't want little ol' me. " She rolled her arms back as Anaise sat up, putting her huge breasts on display for him. "You didn't really get to show me what you were made of last time."

"I guess that means Hayden gets to have a Daye with me." Anaise decided, looking at him with a grin. Now that she was sitting, she spread her legs, raising them slightly to expose her pussy, or she would have, had her tail not moved to cover the entrance, leaving only the outer edge of her lips on display for the boy, her skin glistening wet. "But you have yo promise to fuck me really, really good, okay? I'm so wet, it's killing me..."

The twins' faces lit up as Anaise and Aurora figured out which of the boys would get with them. They both looked so torn, clearly finding both Anaise and Aurora so attractive that trying to choose with of the beautiful non-human girls they wanted to fuck was giving them analysis paralysis. As Aurora said Hunter could have her and Hayden got Anaise, the pair practically dived on them. Aurora had her shorts pulled off in moments and whatever Anaise had on was similarly quickly almost torn off her by how eager Hayden was.

"I'll show you what I've got" groaned Hunter to Aurora, the boys getting both girls to sit back on the couch with their legs spread, Aurora's left overlapping with Anaise's right, their soaking pussies displayed to them both. "I'll fuck you so good Anaise!" said Hayden, climbing up and grabbing her plush thighs while Hunter did the same. The pair were so eager and the girls appeared so wet that they didn't even bother with any foreplay.

The twins pressed their cocks to the heated and slick cunts before them and began to slide inside. Anaise and Aurora were penetrated as the twins cried out in pleasure, toes curling and their eyes closing in unison as they both got to experience the ecstasy of all that warmth and wetness embracing their cocks again. "So good!" moaned both of them in sync again.

Both the girls squealed as their clothing was stripped away, giggling in excitement as they were stripped nude and positioned to the boys likings. Anaise and Aurora eagerly watched as the boys climbed on top of them, Anaise's leg resting over Aurora's. Aurora bit her lip, staring as Hunter started to push slide inside of her.

"Ohhhh!!" She moaned as Hunter's length quickly filled her starving pussy, spreading her tight, slick folds around its girth. "Hahh! I've been craving this soooo much!" The fairy panted, unable to resist squeezing herself around his dick. "Your dick feels soooo good!" She'd given up on her and Anaise's little game already.

"Hnnh-!" Anaise moaned as well, the succubus's legs spreading wider so Hayden could see his cock slide deep inside of her, filling her up in a nice, snug fit. "You do feel really good, Hayden!" She panted, spongey folds gripping him firmly. She grinned toothily, "I wonder who is gonna fuck who better." She teased the twins further.

Hayden and Hunter buried themselves inside the pair of sluts presenting themselves. Their pussies felt so good, both boys moaning out loudly as they started to thrust away, balls slapping against their asses.

Hunter was grinning widely as Aurora confirmed she hadn't meant what the pair had been teasing them with before. Aurora panted with pleasure and Hunter reached down, squeezing her huge tits together, both her nipples close enough for him to suck on them both.

"Me! I'm gonna fuck you so good Anaise. I'll make you cum and everything" groaned Hayden, thrusting away faster to prove he could fuck the best. Remembering their time before, Hayden reached up and grabbed hold of Anaise's horns, using the leverage to slam himself deeper inside her and each thrust tugging on her horns.

"No way loser! I'm fucking Aurora way better than you can" moaned Hunter, doing his best to fuck the fairy as hard and fast as his brother was rutting into Anaise.

Aurora threw her head upwards, her arms reaching up to cradle Hunter's head as he sucked on her huge tits, her hard nipples coming together in his mouth. "You're doing sooo good, Hunter!" She panted, encouraging him to fuck her as he slammed his cock deep inside of her. Her legs jerked and kicked with every thrust.

Anaise would have loved to tease her twin a little more, but then he grabbed her horns, tugging on them every time he slapped his hips against hers. Her eyes rolled up slightly, her mouth opening wide as a loud moan rose from her throat. "Yessss!" She hissed, the wet sounds of her pussy squelching loudly. "That's so good!" She panted, her tail curling tightly around his leg as he fucked her. "You're fucking me so good!"

Aurora's hands raised up and over her head, gripping the back of the couch. Her tits jumped and jiggled with every thrust Hunter gave her. "I really really really love your dick, Hunter! It's so good!"

"I love fucking you Aurora. It's so hot and wet" moaned Hunter, burying his face between her melons, practically laying on top of her as his slender hips worked furiously to sheathe himself balls deep inside Aurora over and over.

The clapping sound and their joint moans was filling the room, Aurora's neighbours no doubt wondering what was going on as they heard the four of them all moaning and crying out for each other.

"Yeah, I remembered you liked having your horns played with" said Hayden, tugging on Anaise's horns, twisting on them as he used them as grip to slam his cock inside Anaise. The sloppy sound of her overly sensitive pussy was music to Hayden's ears, his cock gliding into her depths over and over, Anaise's cunt being perfectly tight but easy to fuck with how slick she had become.

Aurora squealed loudly as his cock struck deep, her pussy spasming around him as she began to cum. She soaked his cock in her cum, her back arching as she pushed her tits against his face. "I'm cumming, I'm cummin!" She cried out, her arms clinging tightly to him.

"A-aahh!" Anaise's body twitched and writhed the more he fucked her and played with her horns. She was only getting wetter, Hayden's hands working into a frenzy as he twisted her horns. "I love it when guys play with my horns!" She moaned, her own pussy twitching wildly as well. She lasted a little longer than her fairy friend, but when she came, she practically squirted, her juices running down his cock and legs before dripping onto the floor below. "Aaahhn!"

Hunter felt Aurora clenching around him, her deliciously wet and tight fairy pussy becoming even more pleasurable to fuck while she was cumming. He thrust away madly and then hilted himself one more time, face buried between her tits and moaning loudly as Hunter came inside Aurora.

Anaise lasted longer but then came too, Hayden crying out, biting his lip as his toes curled and his eyes closed in rapture. He didn't mean to but when Anaise came round him and Hayden climaxed too, he tugged too hard on Anaise's left horn and it snapped off, just as Hayden's backed up baby batter flooded Anaise's insides.

"Ahhhnn!" Aurora tossed her head back as she felt Hunter's hot cum soak her folds and fill her up. It was only the second time he'd cum in her, but she loved it so much, it felt like pure ecstasy to her. By the time he'd finished, she was panting hard, but she clearly wasn't done, her pussy holding on tightly to him.

Anaise hardly could notice Hayden's load being delivered. He'd snapped her horn, and her eyes rolled backwards, her pussy clamping even tighter around him as she started to cum even harder. "Hnnnghhh-! Haydennnn!" She called out his name, losing control of herself. She slumped back onto the couch, her detached horn in his hand and her pussy twitching around him. He'd accidentally fucked her better than she thought, just by doing that.

"Oh shit! Anaise are you ok?" asked Hayden, clutching Anaise's snapped horn and looking worried but also aroused as he saw how intensely he had made her cum. Both of the twins lay there with their slightly deflated cocks still sheathed inside the girls, Hunter also looking over at Anaise as slumped back and twitched.

"Is she alright Aurora? Did Hayden break her brain?" asked Hunter, looking down at his partner worriedly, having no idea if Aurora knew this particular aspect of succubus physiology.

"Shut up dickweed, I didn't do anything. It just came off!" said Hayden, looking at the horn and then down at Anaise again.

Last edited:
"Fwah..!" Anaise struggled to speak properly, a dazed, pleased and slutty smile on her face as she soaked in the pleasure that rushed through her body. It was too hard for her to focus on anything, so she hardly bothered. "S'hooo good..." She moaned again.

Aurora watched as she caught her breath, looking at the broken horn in her hand. She covered her mouth and giggled a little, before shaking her head. "No, no, Anaise is fine!" She didn't know everything about a succubus, but she knew what was happening now. "Snapping a succubus horn feels reeaallly good, so you just made her feel so good she's a little uhm...stupid right now." She didn't want to be mean but no other word worked better. "She's just fine!" She assured the twins, nodding her head.

"Oh... wow!" said both twins in unison again, both of them looking at the snapped horn and starting to grin as they saw how cum-drunk Anaise looked and feeling their dicks getting hard again already.

"So can we keep fucking you both? You're interested in boys again, right?" asked Hunter, his cock sliding out of Aurora with a slick sound, siting up with his knees either side of her hips and his cock dripping onto her stomach.

"Yeah you both said it was good. You both came and looked liked you enjoyed it a lot so you must like cocks" said Hayden, pulling out of Anaise too and looking to Aurora too when it seemed Anaise might not be in the state to give a proper answer.

Aurora nodded her head quickly, grinning from ear to ear. "I think I can speak for both of us when I say yes! I really really liked your cocks." She admitted truthfully, the ruse aside. She couldn't pretend anymore, not after cumming as hard as she had. "What so you think, Anaise?"

A low moan rose from her lips, her pussy twitching as she struggled to recover from the mess Hayden had made of her. "Y-yeah..." She managed to utter, a goofy smile on her face, her tail lightly slapping against Hayden. "More please...!"

"Well there you go." Aurora looked back to the twins and their hard dicks. She climbed onto her knees and turned around, her plump, juicy ass on display for them. She arched her back sk they could see it all, her messy pussy and her winking puckered ring. "Maybe if you fuck me good enough, I'll even call you my boyfriend." She teased, her ass wobbling side to side seductively.

Hayden and Hunter practically gasped, first at Aurora turning around and presenting her perfect peach of an ass to them, but then saying they could her boyfriend. Hunter was just stepping up to penetrate her again but Hayden grabbed his shoulder.

"Wait! Which one? Which of us gets to be your boyfriend?" asked Hayden, Hunter suddenly looking confused too. "Yeah! Anaise already has a boyfriend and we can't both be Aurora's boyfriends, right?" he asked, chewing his lip as his dick twitched, still staring straight at Aurora's bubbly round ass, wondering what it might feel like to slide his cock into her ass.

"Unless... Anaise wants to not be Noah's girlfriend... just for today? We won't tell him. We promise" said Hayden, grinning down at Anaise as she smiled goofily, looking entirely cock-drunk thanks to her horn being snapped off. "Yeah, promise! I'll be Aurora's boyfriend and Anaise can be Hayden's girlfriend today" said Hunter, nodding eagerly and grinning down at Aurora again, stroking his cock in anticipation.

"Hnnnh..." Anaise moaned as she stirred a bit, sitting up. It took a moment for her to regain some semblance of normal, but she did. The drunk looking smile on her face didn't go away. Instead, she leaned forward, her hands grasping either side of Hayden's face before she gave him a deep kiss, sloppier and messier than normal. By the time she'd pulled away, strings of saliva connecting their mouths still. "Hah-!" She gasped before she nodded her head.

"I'll be your girlfriend today, but you have to promise to make me cum lots, okay?" She told the twin. "I'll let you fuck me however you want."

"That goes for you too, Hunter." Aurora assured the other twin, not wanting him to feel left out, or to be let out herself for that matter. "If I'm your girlfriend, you have to make sure to spoil me, so give me as much cum as you can, okay?" As if to further entice him into their new relationship, she shook her ass again, this time making her bubbly cheeks clap loudly against one another, her ample cheeks jiggling from the movement.

Hayden looked like he was in heaven, moaning and making out wetly with Anaise as she got up and kissed him. The saliva hung between them as he smiled widely, looking dreamily into her eyes and grinning as Anaise confirmed she could be his girlfriend for the day. So long as he promised to make her cum lots. Something Hayden was clearly more than happy to do, elated to understand that being Anaise's boyfriend meant he got to fuck her whenever he wanted.

"I will Anaise! I'll make you cum so much" he said, rubbing his dick already and looking over at Aurora, the fairy clapping her bubbly ass cheeks for his twin. "Show me your ass, like Aurora is doing. I want to watch your butt clapping while I fuck you" he ordered, Hayden clearly loving getting to give Anaise directions.

"Aurora" moaned Hunter meanwhile, practically hypnotised as she bounced and twerked her big round ass for him. His own dick was throbbing and twitching with desire for her, nodding slowly as he barely seemed to hear what she was saying. "I'll give you all my cum!" he called out suddenly, grabbing Aurora by the waist and thrusting himself back inside her soaking wet folds, head rolling back as he gasped with pleasure. His slender hips began to pump away madly, panting and feeling every inch of his cock immersed in the perfect heat and slick wetness of her fairy cunt. "So good! It feels so good Aurora!" he moaned, toes curling as he fucked her over the back of the couch.

"Okay, honey" Anaise giggled at him, and gave him one last kiss before she turned around, assuming the same position as her fairy friend. Her ass was pushed out, back arched and both holes on display. Her pussy was absolutely wet, his cum dribbling from between her swollen lips, "Whatever you want."

Aurora had glanced over to peek at Anaise's ass, almost as enraptured by it as Hayden was, but Hunter's cry made her squeak in surprise, and that squeak soon turned into a long moan, her head leaning back as he started to fuck her again. His hips were like a jackhammer, slapping against her ass fast and hard, making her cheeks bounce and clap against one another. "Hnnngh-!" She let out a choked cry, her hot walls gripping him tightly. "Hunterrrr!"

"Whatever I want" repeated Hayden, grinning from ear to ear as Anaise would feel his fingers sinking into her perfectly round and bubbly ass cheeks. He groped her butt, kneading her bouncing rear like dough and spreading the cheeks to look at her dripping, cum-filled pussy and little winking ass hole.

"I wanna put it in your butt" he declared suddenly, remembering how Hunter had put his fingers in there before he fucked her for the first time at Thanksgiving. His brother had gotten to feel her succubus pussy for the first time but Hayden was going to be the first one to fuck Anaise's tight ass. He wet his fingers with her pussy juice and started probing her ring, spreading her plush cheeks and pushing two fingers inside.

Hunter meanwhile was beyond thinking. He was balls deep inside Aurora's tight, soaking wet pussy and clearly loving every second. He was thrusting away so hard and fast, balls slapping against her clit and his cock reaching deep despite both of the twins being younger and less developed than some men Aurora might have been with.

"Your pussy feels amazing!" he gasped, squeezing Aurora's wide hips and plunging himself inside her over and over. Hunter's hands then slid under Aurora as he could see her huge tits swinging wildly under her from the strength of his thrusts. His fingers sank into her pillowy globes, squeezing and groping Aurora while he roughly fucked her.

Anaise couldn't help but giggle at the twin. He sounded like a boy gifted a new toy, unsure of how he wanted to play with it, but haply to be able to. She shook her ass back and forth, cheeks wobbling side to side as he spread then apart, gazing at her dripping pussy and exposed ass. She wasn't surprised when he declared he wanted to fuck her there, instead welcoming the option.

"I'm all you-OURS!" She gasped and moaned as his two fingers slipped into her waiting, puckered ring, moaning aloud. She could feel his fingers probing about, the tight hole squeezing them firmly as he invaded and explored her ass. "Haahhh!" She gasped as she recalled his brother doing the same thing, but now it was his turn. "I can't wait for you to fuck my ass!"

Aurora was in heaven, her eyes rolling upwards as Hunter fucked her with reckless abandon. His cock reached deep, stroking just the right spots every time it pistoned in and out of her. She'd grown wetter than before, her pussy sloshing and squelching loudly as Hunter fucked her.

"I looooove your dick, Hunter!" She moaned, unable to stop her pussy from spasming and clenching around him again and again. Her back stiffened and her ass pushed back against his hips. It only got better as he squeezed and groped her large swinging tits. "You're gonna make me cum again!'

"Me neither. I can't wait" said Hayden, plunging his fingers into Anaise's clenching ass hole. Her own wetness made his digits slip in and out of the tight ring and it helped that her ass was just made to be fucked like the rest of her perfect succubus body.

Hayden showed just how eager and impatient he was, pushing Anaise's head down onto the couch and lifting her round bubbly ass into the air. He climbed up onto the couch, placing his feet either side of her and practically sitting on her ass. He lined his cock up against her ring, wet from fucking her pussy before and starting to push into Anaise's delightfully tight passage.

Hunter meanwhile was already reaching his limit, slamming his cock balls deep inside Aurora's increasingly slick pussy. Her increasing wetness only made it easier for him to slide his dick in and out of her at the rapid pace he had built up to.

"I love your pussy Aurora. Cum as much as you want. I want you to feel good!" he cried out, Hunter's balls clapping against her ass as he held her tits in a firm grip, using her dangling globes as leverage to bury himself inside Aurora over and over.

Then with one more thrust Hunter cried out, toes curling as Aurora would feel his tip kissing her cervix and then releasing another spray of cum, warming her insides again as Hunter moaned loudly and kept thrusting until he had milked out every last drop of his second climax.

Anaise was doing her best not to squirm under the assault of Hayden's fingers in her tight ass, but it was proving to be a challenge. The more he moved his fingers, the more her ass swayed and writhed, her tight ring squeezing around hisblong digits. For a moment, she didn't think she'd make it till he fucked her, her entire body was still so sensitive from the snapping of her horn that she knew she was going to cum a lot, and she was going to cum hard.

"Fwahhh-!" She let out a drunken, moan like sigh when his fingers were pulled from her tight little asshole, only to feel him mount her plump ass. "Yes, yes," She whispered in excitement, her face shoved down against the couch. "Give it to me!" She moaned as she felt his cockhead push into her tight ring, making itself home inside of her ass. "Hnnngh, I love your dick, honey!" She gasped, her ass squeezing him so tightly she could feel the shape of his cockhead.

"Hnnnh!!" Aurora threw her head back, golden hair resting against Hunter's shoulder. She was falling in love with the way the boy was using her body, holding onto her tits while he rode her as if his life depended on it. She knew she was going to cum lots, but she had no idea bow hard until his cock reached her cervix.

She opened her mouth wide, a loud cry flinging from her lips as she stayed to cum along with her 'boyfriend'. Her ass shook, hips trembling wildly as his hot cum mixed with her own, filling her pussy. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over your cock!" She couldn't help the watering of her eyes or her ass bucking back against him, jerking in an attempt to rub his cockhead around her sensitive cervix, smearing it with more of his seed. She could feel her legs weaken, spreading partly as her hips started to sink down, until she was in a partial split.

Back
Top Bottom