Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"Well that really tells you all you need to know" said Levi, when Aurora pointed out that the twins only seemed to be doing it to her. He glad to see she had calmed somewhat and was focusing on him. Levi found that some could resist his charms more than others or hold out longer. However Aurora was alone with him and he had a full hour to work on her. He knew it was only a matter of time before she saw the wisdom of his words.

"I don't know if it works the same where you come from, Aurora. But human boys tend to be... well, they can immature, it's true" said Levi, letting out another chuckle. "I'm almost certain that the only reason these boys are behaving this way around you is because they like you. They just don't have another way of expressing it" he explained, his eyes gazing into hers the whole time he was speaking.

"And, I hope you don't mind me saying, but I can hardly blame them" he said, Levi's lip curling as he casually moved a strand of dark hair from his handsome brow. "You're a beautiful young woman. The fact you're a Visitor only makes you more appealing. I can see why they can't keep their feelings in check".

Aurora couldn't help but blush a little at the compliment, pleased to be called beautiful. Especially by someone as handsome as Levi. She almost felt herself swoon when he tucked his hair away. "Well...thank you..." She twiddled her thumbs together, fidgeting a little in her seat as he held her gaze, and she stared deeper into his. "For saying I'm pretty..." It was a sheepish little squeak of hers.

"If they like me, why can't they just...I dunno...say it and talk to me." Was it because they were immature? Were they really that immature? She felt like they just wanted to mess with and pick on her, but if Levi were saying that it wasn't that, then...maybe he was right? He was a boy too, he'd understand better than her. "Boys are so confusing..." She mumbled.

"You're welcome, Aurora. Like I said, I want you to be honest with me. It's only right that I'm honest with you too" he said, giving her another warm smile, Levi reaching over and placing his hand gently atop hers and giving it a squeeze. He chuckled at her mumbling, nodding. "You're right. They can be" he said, patting her hand but letting it linger as he leant towards her, smiling into her eyes.

"I think the way we can fix this is by shifting our perception and how you react to boys flirting with you like that" he said, already adjusting the way he was referring to Hunter and Hayden's behaviour. "I think part of you likes the attention at least, isn't that right?" he said, holding Aurora's gaze still as he spoke, seeking to do more than just charm her now, instead layering his own thoughts and wishes into her mind.

"I imagine that the boys will change their behaviour if you were to react differently. Messing with their lockers isn't going to help, now is it? I understand why you did it, but if you enjoy the attention, you can definitely be doing more to let them know that. If you play hard to get, then that's going to get old pretty fast" he told her.

Aurora smiled brightly, his words pleasing her. They could just be honest with one another, and that was fine with her! She didn't like lying, and she had nothing to lie about anyway! Levi felt like he was really trying to understand her, and he wasn't attacking her, or yelling, or anything. She felt comfortable with him, and his touch was more than welcome. Unfortunately, she had no idea that it was exactly what he wanted, and it was the doorway to falling under his hypnotic charm.

"Changing my perception...?" She furrowed her brow as she thought about what he said. Did a part of her like it? The attention from the boys? "I mean...I guess in a way...if it's because they have a little crush on me then it's flattering." She admitted, opening herself up to him with that realization.

"But how should I react?" She was a little lost, looking into his golden eyes. "I don't know how else to react." She sighed, his thoughts and wishes layering into her mind. Maybe she should be showing them how much she appreciates the attention? If she did, then...then...it seemed her frustrations with their behavior had become muddled and lost. "What do you think I should do?"

"Of course it's flattering. You like compliments, don't you Aurora? Who doesn't. When the twins and boys like them pay attention to you, it's a good thing. We just need to know how to respond to that attention" he said, Levi smiling wider as he saw Aurora slowly giving in to his whims, bit by bit. "Perhaps we can do a little roleplay. Let's pretend I'm a boy in one of your classes and you can show me how you might react if I were to flirt with you" suggested Levi, grinning playfully as he moved his chair closer to Aurora's placing it side by side to hers as if they were sharing a desk.

"Hi Aurora" he said, pretending like they hadn't met before, looking her up and down before meeting her gaze again and smiling into her eyes. "I've seen you around here and I've got to say, you're really cute. You don't mind me saying, do you?" he said, the question really becoming more like a statement when Levi said it. A fact that he moved to weave comfortable into Aurora's mind.

"I do like compliments..." Aurora admitted, more to herself than to him. He had a point, maybe it was a good thing, and she just didn't know how to respond. Humankind were different than fairy people, in many ways. Maybe she was the one getting it wrong, and that was why she was in trouble and not the twins? "Roleplay?" She blinked. He was going to flirt with her? Him? The thought made her a little giddy and excited, on account of how handsome he was.

But then he'd actually pulled his seat next to her and began flirting. That giddiness and excitement changed to being flustered quickly, and her first instinct was to look anywhere else but at him. She just couldn't bring herself to tear her gaze away, so she stared at him, face crimson as his enchanted speech danced across her brain, weaving itself into her thoughts. "Ah...well...uhm...thank you?" She managed to squeak out. "I don't really mind, if it's you saying it..."

"Oh really? What's so special about me?" asked Levi, enjoying the way that Aurora's cheeks turned crimson but she was unable to tear her eyes off his, despite how embarrassed the situation was making her. Before she could answer, Levi reached over and placed a hand on her knee, stroking it gently as he continued to just smile at her, the dark skin of his hand contrasting with the paleness of her thigh.

"You're doing well, keep going" he whispered, breaking character for a moment and leaning in to murmur into Aurora's ear, but also letting her feel his warm breath on the nape of her neck. Levi was also curious if the fairy had a natural scent. Maya often smelt like water, sea-salt or the chlorine from the pool she spent so much time in. Anaise was more neutral, usually whatever perfume she put on to please him and Kimberley's affinity for nature usually carried it's own scent, like honeysuckle and herbs.

"Ahh..." Aurora was struggling to speak her mind, especially with her heart beating so loudly in her chest. Now a part of her wanted to run away, almost, at least. But his touch was far too nice, his words too soft, and his attention too sweet. His hand on her knee was the key in the coffin, locking her firmly in place. "W-well...I feel like...I dunno, it's stupid." She sighed. "I just feel like I can trust you..?" She answered, meekly. "I feel comfortable around you."

"And it's a nice compliment-!" She squeaked when he leaned in. His hot breath washed against the nape of her neck, but it gave her goosebumps, and her heart was only growing louder in her ears. "I-I just...like you.." She was falling for his charms, the faintest glimmer of those familiar hearts in her eyes, growing more by the second. She did have her own scent, the scent of pines and flowers, refreshing but natural. "I like you a lot..."

"It is, isn't it?" said Levi, nodding as Aurora squeaked a little and he chuckled in response. He could see the start of those tell-tale hearts forming, smiling wider as he felt her succumbing to his charms. "I know we've only just met Aurora, but I feel the same way" he whispered, reaching up and stroking her cheek, leaning forwards until they were just a few inches apart. The hand that had been touching her knee was now stroking higher, sliding along her thigh.

"Now imagine that I'm one of the twins. Or both of them. Giving you this kind of attention and you react this way instead. I can only imagine that would make them very happy. You'd get more attention and they would be very friendly with you" he said, his eyes gazing into hers as he held Aurora's gaze.

"I think you know what they really want. I think you want to give to them. Don't you, Aurora?" he whispered, cupping her cheek lovingly.

"Y-you do?" That surprised Aurora, but it made her happy. Happy that she wasn't the only one feeling like...like she was in love? That's what it was, right? It was harder to think about that when he was stroking her cheek like this, his face so close to hers he could feel his breath diffuse against her skin. It had to be love, right? Love at first sight was certainly real, even if she'd never believed it before.

"What they really want..." She murmured, her mind racing, struggling to think about it. What was it they really wanted? What was it he really wanted? Then, it clicked, and when it did, the hearts in her eyes were fully formed, pink and brilliant as they shined, indicating that she'd been lost to his charms. "O-okay...." She smiled softly, her heart beating hard. "I think I know what they want...what I should give to them." She leaned forward, closer to him, her lips barely touching his. "I should give them...what they want...I should let them touch me..?"

"That's right Aurora. That's what you want. You want to be touched. To be kissed. You want their attention and their love. My love" he whispered, leaning in to close the bare inch she had left between them and kissing her. He started soft, kissing her lovingly at first but it quickly became more heated. His tongue slid into Aurora's mouth, his hands moving forwards to run down her body. Levi stroked along her thighs and brought one hand up to grope her large breasts through her top.

"I want to do more Aurora. But our time is brief and there's two boys at this school who I think you need to go and make up with" he whispered against her lips when the kiss finally broke. Levi wanted nothing more than to fuck the fairy right then and there. However the first step of her corruption he felt would be taken better if she gave herself to Hunter and Hayden. The hearts were shining in her eyes so it wasn't going to be the last time he saw her.

"I'm going to speak to the Visitor program. You'll be contacted and be asked if you want to have me as your case worker from now on, you'll tell them of course" he said, not even making suggestions anymore, just whispering orders to Aurora in between kissing her and caressing her curvaceous body.

Aurora was so happy she got it right, especially since it resulted in a kiss with her new crush. She melted into it, accepting his tongue into her mouth, lightly sucking on it. She shuddered under his touch, a small man escaping into his mouth as she he took her breast into his hands. She wanted his love, she felt like she needed it, especially in this moment.

When he broke the kiss, she felt out of breath. Her face was pure red, and she was breathing quickly, but she couldn't bring herself to look away from him, or to say no to what he was telling her. Still, she couldn't help but feel disappointed that he wasn't going to stay with her, and it showed in her face. "Okay...I'll go talk to them..." She agreed.

The look of disappointment on her face changed when she heard his next words. "So, I'll see you again?" She couldn't help but sound excited, perking up at that thought. "I'll tell them!" She smiled. "I'll tell them after I talk to Hunter and Hayden!"

"Good girl" whispered Levi, stroking Aurora's glowing cheeks and leaning in to kiss her again. He made out with her for what felt like a long time, just lovingly kissing her sweet lips and caressing her body. Levi let his hands wander but he didn't take things too far. Somebody might walk in them at any moment and a little hypnotism wouldn't be enough to get him out of trouble if he was seen with a student in broad daylight. Plus, he enjoyed the idea of sending the fairy off to visit the twins when she was all hot and bothered.

"I have some other non-human girls who I work with. I'll introduce you to them, I'm sure you'll become great friends" he told Aurora, one hand cupping her breast still through her top and the other rubbing along her silky thighs. Levi checked his watch and saw they had about fifteen minutes left of the lunch break detention. They would be cutting things close but he needed something or he was going to burst.

"Aurora, do you want to help me feel good? As thanks for helping you out today" he suggested, Levi reaching down and unzipping his flies, slowly unveiling his large dark shaft to her, already rock hard and probably bigger than anything she had ever seen before. Levi's black cock was as thick as a soda can and almost as long as her slender forearm, throbbing and twitching with need between them.

Aurora preened, pleased that he thought she was being good, and even more pleased that he kissed her again. She kissed him for as long as he wanted, allowing his hands to caress and explore her body however he pleased. If she had to give the twins herself, then she could definitely let Levi have her too.

"More non human girls..?" The thought made her excited and nervous. They were visitors like her, so they could help her adapt, she was sure. She needed more friends, anyways. They might not be fairies, but still, she would have a ton in common with them, a lot more than even she knew. 'I can't wait to meet them." She saw him look at his watch, pouting a little. Was it time for him to go so soon?

His question surprised her, but she answered with a quick nod. "I want to help you feel good! You did so much for me today!" She watched him unzip his fly, a gasp escaping her as she laid eyes on his throbbing cock. "Oh my god..." She felt her mouth go a little dry. "That's...youre...I've never seen one that big."

Last edited:
"You'll get on like a house on fire" said Levi, already dreaming about the idea of all four of the girls gathering and enjoying themselves. Anaise and Kimberley had already done a job helping Maya and he was sure they would do the same now for Aurora. Levi didn't want to deprive the twins but he began to wonder if getting Aurora to move schools might be a good idea.

"Really?" chuckled Levi as Aurora marvelled at the sight of his large black cock. "It's not the first one you've seen though, right?" he asked, suddenly wondering if he had jumped the gun in assuming that Aurora was a slut deep down, like all the non-human girls he took under his wing.

Aurora pouted a little at his words, s small huff rising from her chest. "No, no, I've seen others!" She assured him. As if to prove her point, she took his big, black cock into the palm of her hand, gasping when she felt the weight and the heat of it. "Just...not one like this." She lost her pout, beginning to stroke his length, giving him light squeezes.

"You're way bigger than the other boys I've seen." And they weren't exactly small. They had a modest size, but there was nothing modest about Levi. "I can't even get my fingers around it all the way" She giggled a little, giving him another squeeze before she helped herself, proving that she wasn't as inexperienced as he'd thought. She lowered her lips, and licked the head of his cock, dragging her soft, hot tongue along the slit of his head inna teasingly slow manner.

"That's alright Aurora. I wouldn't have been upset if you weren't experienced" chuckled Levi, stroking her blonde hair reassuringly. He groaned and bit his lip as the fairy grasped his large ebony rod and began to stroke the shaft. He could see the familiar marvelling expression on her face, clearly taken with the size and strength of his large black cock. He couldn't help but grin as Aurora complimented him more, chuckling again as she failed to ger her comparatively daintier fingers around his shaft.

"I'm glad you know what you're doing though" he said, placing a hand on the back of her head as Aurora lowered herself down across their seats and wrapped her soft lips around his tip. Levi moaned again as her tongue slid along the slit, teasing him in a way that made his whole length throb and twitch with need. "Mmm, you're quite the little tease, aren't you? It must be that natural fairy mischief I've heard about" said Levi, stroking Aurora's hair as she lapped at him and was rewarded already with a bead of Levi's delicious pre-cum.

"Mmm, just a little bit!" Aurora giggled as her tongue lapped up his precum. She savored its salty taste, letting it sit on her tastebuds for a moment before she smacked her lips, and went in again. Her tongue licked all around his head, rubbing against it as if it were a lollipop. "We just like to have fun...!" She did enjoy teasing him, but she was also enjoying playing with his cock. It was so big and intimidating, but exciting at the same time. But she knew they only had a little bit of time, and she really wanted to thank him for his help.

She took a deep breath and opened her mouth, her lips pushing against his head. His girth parted them, spreading them out as she slid him between her lips and into her mouth, resting his cock on her tongue, sliding along the warm, soft surface as she tool him down. Her mouth was quickly filling up with his dick, her lips stretched wide and her cheeks puffing slightly. She slurped loudly along the way, stopping before he reached her throat. The sounds of her slurping on him filled the room, and she was unable to help the hot saliva that dripped from her mouth onto his lap.

"I can tell" remarked Levi, groaning as her tongue eagerly worked around his tip, clearly enjoying herself with his thick, chocolate rod. She seemed a little nervous but eager too and either way she was doing a good job working her tongue around him. Levi couldn't wait to properly break Aurora in and get her time with the others. Anaise had been such a good influence on the others. He could only imagine what a devious little pixie slut they could turn Aurora into given the right help and he would be there to enjoy the benefits every step of the way.

"That's right. Just relax and take it all down. You've got this" he whispered, Levi reaching under Aurora and starting to pop the buttons on her top. His fingers sank into her breasts as they dangled under her, cupping and squeezing them through her bra once he got her top open. Inch after inch of him was enveloped by her mouth, Levi moaning more as she tasted his thick shaft and fed more of him inside. Her drool coated him and she stopped before he hit her throat, Levi not forcing her down, just letting Aurora savour the enchanting taste of his cock as she wanted.

Aurora's tongue rubbed back and forth against the underside of his cock,teasing him as she tasted him, swallowing down his orecum. The hearts in her eyes pulsed with every word he spoke, a smile in them as he encouraged her further. She wasn't as experienced as the others, not by a Longshot, but she made up for it with bravado. She crept forward, swallowing inch after inch of his cock, gagging as his head finally reached the back of her throat.

She took a moment, a moment aided by his hands as they played with her breasts, freeing her mountainous globes from her top. She moaned, lips and tongue vibrating against his shaft, only for her to take another push. His hard, thick cock slipped down her throat, bulging against it as she swallowed him down, doing her best not to cough. Her throat wrapped tightly around his dark girth, squeezing and swallowing him in a wet heat as she finally managed to take him all the way, Lipe pushing against his crotch, her mouth slurping hungrily at him.

"Aurora, fuck. That's really good. You're working it all the way in" marvelled Levi, feeling Aurora, pink pixie cockpads sliding down his shaft inch by inch. His head entered her throat and he felt her gag but still persevering regardless in her efforts to please him. Eventually her lips met the base of his thick, throbbing shaft and Levi let out a louder, appreciative moan.

Levi continued to squeeze and play with Aurora's tits. She was incredibly busty, Levi weighing them in his hands and seeing how she compared to the other girls he spent time with. At the same time his hips began to stir, thrusting up gently at first as Aurora skewered her throat down on his length.

"Don't stop. You're getting me close already Aurora, you're so good at this" he whispered, praising Aurora and rewarding her for the slutty behaviour, sucking the big black cock of a guy she had only just met.

The more he praised her, the more into it she seemed to become. The more enthusiastically she swallowed him down. She gagged on occasion, spitting up globs of foamy saliva and precum before it dribbled down her chin and neck, dripping onto the floor below her.

The fairy's breasts were impressively large and heavy, comparable to Maya and Anaise. The soft, weighty feel of them in his hands similar but not quite the same. As impressive as they were, just like Maya, she came up short of the succubus. Every time he squeezed them, she would choke slightly on his cock, coughing just a little before she continued slurping on him.

Her hands held on to his thighs at first, helping her to suck him down better. But one if her hands found his balls, letting then rest in her palm, lightly bouncing them up and down before gently squeezing them.

Levi weighed Aurora's heavy breasts in his hands, rubbing against her nipples through her bra. She wasn't quite as busty as Anaise, which made sense, seeing as succubi were literally born for sex and had bodies to match. Kimberley and Maya were curvaceous and slutty, Levi believing it was also in their nature but Anaise was a different matter. Even amongst her own kind, Levi hadn't met anyway with a capacity for debauchery like Anaise. It was one of the reasons he was so drawn to her and he was happy for his pet succubus to be a good influence on Aurora, as she had been for the others.

"Good girl Aurora. Just try to breathe through your nose. We're gonna have to tame your gag reflex if you want to keep meeting up like this" he told her, pushing down on the back of Aurora's blonde head, feeling the frothy streams of drool sliding down his shaft and balls. Her hands found those too, eliciting a groan of pleasure from Levi as she cupped and fondled his dark sack. When she squeezed them gently, it felt like Aurora was silently begging for him to just let out his load and Levi was so close.

Levi placed both hands on Aurora's head, taking over briefly as he held her down and thrust up into her mouth, pumping himself into her throat as she choked and gagged. He groaned louder, moaning as his toes curled and Levi craned his head back, biting his lip and letting out a muffled cry of pleasure. He erupted right down Aurora's throat, emptying his balls into her stomach as an almost inhuman amount of cum fired off. He forced Aurora to swallow rope after rope, getting her first taste of his addictively delicious cum. Only then did Levi pull Aurora off his cock, smirking at the foamy mess around her mouth and dripping down her chin.

Aurora took his advice, breathing deeply through her nose while slurping him down. She wanted to keep seeing him, and she would do whatever it took to be able to see him more. Training her gag reflex was just one of the many things she'd do for him. "Mmmhm!" She moaned on his cock, nodding her head until he held her in his hands.

It was one thing when she was in control of the pace, she could just slow down when she thought she was going to gag. But now Levi was in control, pumping his cock down her throat as he brought himself to orgasm, using her like a toy. She wheezed and gagged, throat closing tight around him, until finally, he came down her throat. She coughed, eyes almost closing as he filled her belly and throat with his hot seed.

Over and over again, he fired rope after rope, splattering her throat and belly, painting them white. She savored the salty taste of his seed, moaning at its delicious taste, even when he pulled his cock free, a mess of saliva and batter on her face. "Ohhhh, that's sooo good..." She moaned, her heart-shaped pupils stuck on him, bra soaked with saliva and seed.

"It is, isn't it?" chuckled Levi, pulling a handkerchief from his lapel and handing it to Aurora. He stroked a strand of blonde hair out of her blue eyes when she was cleaned up and smiling into them, loving the sight of the little pink hearts shining there, showing her burgeoning love for him and his cock.

"If you want more, you're going to get it. I'll come see you once a week as part of the program. I'll make sure it's somewhere more private next time" he said, leaning in to whisper the next part into her ear.

"I can't wait to get you somewhere I can spend hours just fucking your brains out" he murmured, stroking a hand up her thigh and going between them to see how much of a mess she had made of her panties from just drinking his cum.

Back
Top Bottom