Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This for college? (OBSCENE x Chrono)

((Aw, find yourself a woman. <3 ))

"Tomorrow, while you're out, I want you to pick up a few costumes for each of us, cops, doctors, and anything else we could enjoy, alright?" She said, running her fingers through his hair and pulling him to her chest. "Think you can take me quietly, or should we wait until he leaves for work?" She asked.

(Deployed x/ Besides i'm shy, quiet, and hardly good looking enough to be approached)

He thought for a moment about the costurmes, wondering what got her into such so suddenly. He then was taken by surprise as he was pulled to her chest. "I'd say we wait.. If you can wait that long."

"I don't know if I can, but I guess I'll try." She said, giving him a soft pout before letting him go and sliding off the bed. "I'll see you in the morning, love."

He sighed a bit as he watched her slide off of the bed. "Right. Sleep good." He didn't want her to go, but if they waited it could possibly increase the sex drive.

The next morning his father left for work and Lila was sitting in the kitchen, wearing jeans and a tight t-shirt, having just finished a light breakfast.

He woke, stretching before climbing out of bed. He looked around and headed into the kitchen for something to drink. He saw her, but didn't fully take in what she had on or past events. He was sometimes slow with waking up completely. "Morning..." He yawned as he drank some orange juice.

Back
Top Bottom