Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This for college? (OBSCENE x Chrono)

"I guess it's a good thing it's never too late." He kissed her lips a bit passionately, sliding his member in her slowly. Once he was in completely, he didn't hesitate to thrust roughly.

"Ahh..." She gave a small sound of pleasure as he slid in, her legs wrapping around his waist as he got rough. She liked it that way, and it didn't take long for her breathing to grow heavy, her chest rising and falling with each breath as she moaned out his name.

He thrust a bit more roughly, kissing along her neck. He kept going until he was about to reach his climax, slowing down a bit to just be sure she was about at hers.

Lila was very close to hers. She was trembling and moaning, his climax would be enough to spark hers. Her hands had been gripping his hips so tightly her fingers left marks. The marks gave her an idea, but it would have to wait until after they'd finished.

He groaned as he finished, reaching his climax. He let off a soft sigh as he felt reliefed, more so than the first time. He wondered if it had to do with the fact that he had done it with a different feeling this time than before.

That had been all she needed, her back arched as she moaned his name, her juices flowing around him as she relaxed on the bed. "Right here..." She pointed to a spot on her neck, "I want a hickey." She said with a naughty smile, "To give your father something to worry over."

He nodded, moving to her neck and biting it roughly. He then began to suck on the spot and kiss it. He did a few things to the spot before doing what he needed to leave a hickey. "Is that good?"

"Mmm... yeah." She cuddled him, "Your father will be home soon, I guess we should get dressed..."

He frowned a little, laying with her for at least ten minutes before getting up and looking around. "Well, that sucks." He gathered up there clothes, handing hers to her before he got dressed.

"Just leave you're door open tonight, we'll just have to be quiet won't we. Unless you want him to find out. He doesn't deserve me anyway."

He blushed a bit, rising out of the bed and shaking his head slowly. "I don't think he should find out, at least not yet if so." He stretched a little, nodding. "But...it'll be open. Mistress Lila."

That evening she blamed the hickey on a bug bite, and around midnight, wearing only a red silk nightgown, she crept into her stepson's room and onto the edge of his bed, checking to see if he was awake, or if she'd need to find a creative way to wake him.

He was relieved when the time had come for him to be asleep. He knew that if he napped, she'd eventually be joining him in the bedroom. He could feel the bed move a little, but it didn't seem to wake him, nor was he under the covers.

Lila smiled, moving any fabric that might have been in her way as she slid off the gown. She leaner forward, placing his length between her breasts, aiming at her face, and began pumping it, the tip entering her mouth each time. She wanted it to be a pleasant wake up call.

At first he only groaned quietly, stirring a little. But after a short moment he finally opened his eyes, a louder groan escaping. When he finally realized what was going on, he knew he had to be quiet, biting his lip hard. "Mmm... Lila."

"Morning love..." She said softly, not even pausing her actions. She wanted to please him, she wanted to watch him twist and writhe under her, pleasured, but unable to let himself express it too loudly. "Sleep well?"

His lips parted more in pleasure, his hips rocking a couple times. "Morning.. I..I did." He suppressed a groan, closing his eyes tightly. "Yourself?"

"I stayed up, waiting for your father to drift off." She said, squeezing her breasts around his length a little tighter, "Id this a wake up call you could get used to?"

He blushed when she mentioned she had stayed up, knowing it was for him more than herself. He bit his lip and nodded, trying to not groan loudly when she squeezed her breasts tighter. "Very much so... And i'm getting close."

"Where do you want it?" She asked, letting him make the decision before she took over the night entirely.

He stared into her eyes, thinking for a moment. "D...drink it?" His hips rose, feeling a huge rush of pleasure, it wouldn't be much longer until his climax.

She took the end in her mouth, holding the rest between her breasts as she sucked the end, her tongue running over the slit.

His mouth opened entirely, his eyes going wide. He didn't last that much longer, his cum soon releasing into her mouth. His breathing was heavy as he watched her.

Lila swallowed everything he gave her without complaint, licking his tip clean.

((I don't want things to get boring, what else are you into, do you have any fantasies, ect.))

He let off a soft sigh, slowly sitting up and staring deep into her eyes.

((Ughh, right. I can do just about anything, usually long as it doesn't belong in the toilet. As for fantasies... Costumes and... Well i've not ever been anywhere close with a girl so I haven't really gotten much x/ ))

Back
Top Bottom