Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This for college? (OBSCENE x Chrono)

She suppressed her gag reflex, letting him slide deep into her throat, her lips pressed to his base. When moaned, she moaned with him, he lips moving from base to tip and back again, loving the sounds he made. Finally she slid off of him. "Should I take that ring off and ride you?"She asked, "If you want it, beg for it."

He began to breath heavy as she took him fully. He then tried to relax so he could speak, the lack of pleasure was torturing to him since he hadn't climaxed. "Please... Take it off and fuck me..." He whimpered, hoping she'd do it and get it done with soon.

"Alright, but you're going to need to practice self control. If you cum before I orgasm, I'll spend your would be college fund on a new car for myself instead. Please me right, and we'll have a deal." She pulled the ring off slowly with her teeth, giving him time to manage his load before lowering herself onto him. She moaned loudly as his tip entered her and she sunk all the way. She sat still a moment, then began to ride him, her chest bouncing with the motions.

He watched as the ring came off, feeling a bit of releif as he took control of his climax. When it was down he watched as she took him entirely inside of herself. He took the moment to relax before he watched as she rode him, staring at their parts, her breasts mostly, and her eyes. He groaned out loudly before speaking. "N..no condom? But what if..." He groaned again, cutting off his sentence.

"Worried about having a baby brother? Wouldn't your father be surprised." Of course, she was on the pill, but she decided to let him worry about it. Her motions became faster, rougher, and her breathing heavier. If you can hold out until I climax, I'll let you choose where to dump your load, but you're going to lick me clean after."

He was finding it hard to control, but he managed to keep from cumming early so far. He groaned out loudly as his hands balled into fists. "I..inside you is fine." He groaned as he let out a deep breath.

She pushed herself down one last time with a loud moan, a shudder running through her as she climaxed. "Now... you can... do it now..." She said, panting as she began moving again, riding out the climax.

He panted, groaning out a bit loudly. He didn't hesitate the moment she said now the first time. He climaxed a large amount, closing his eyes as his hips pressed up against hers. "Wha...what should I call you by?"

"Lila is fine, Mistress if you want." She said, enjoying the feeling of being filled. She fell forward onto his chest, needing to take a minute to relax, his cock still in her, and her hips still moving slowly over it. "Let's make a habit out of this." After a few moments she moved so his face was between her legs. "Clean me out."

"Lila or Mistress.." He nodded, taking in a breath as she relaxed on his chest, still unable to do anything. "A habit? Y..yes." He closed his eyes until he smelt something rather close to his face, hearing her command. "Yes, Mistress." He leaned up a bit and slid his tongue inside, licking out everything.

It certainly felt good, but she pulled away once she was no longer risking soiling the sheets. "You've done really well..." She said, curling up next to him, her head resting on his shoulder. "So as a reward, when you're up to it, you can have me any way you want me. Just this once."

He struggled a little, showing he wanted his limbs free. "Any way I want..but once." He thought for a moment, trying to figure out what ways he could have her. He then looked to her breasts once more, biting his lower lip. "Sounds good to me."

She looked at his still tied limbs, but took her time undoing the straps. "So how do you want me?"

He looked into her eyes, finally sitting up when he was free. He blushed to her question, answering a minute later. "Well.. I've always had a thing for breasts and yours are so large..." The thought of what he wanted got him hard again.

She rolled onto her back, giving him access to her body. "A tit-fuck then? I can live with that, but it won't get me off, so when you're done, bend me over and fuck me senseless." she said as she pushed her large breasts together.

He straddled her stomach, his hands massaging her breasts gently at first. "Bend you over? Like...from behind?" He bit his lip, continuing to play with her breasts for now.

"Figured of speech more than anything, I don't really care where you put it." She reached up, running her thumb along his bottom lip, "Why do you keep doing that? You're going to hurt yourself." She said, referring to the lip biting. "A broken toy is useless." His hands felt good against her breasts, warm and soft. She closed her eyes, just enjoying the feeling.

"It's become a nervous habit..." He kissed her thumb gently, spreading her breasts apart just a tad. He slipped his member between them, closing the breasts against it as he continued to massage her breasts. "I want to do it in whatever spot will please you the most, Lila."

"Nn, that feels nice..." She said, likeing the sensation of his warm member and his hand working her chest. "I'm happy either way."

((Bed now, night!))

He thrust against her breasts slowly, not intending to get off from this since it wouldn't get her off at all. But he wanted to do this at least once with someone. His fingers played roughly with her nipples, wanting to get her to enjoy this as much as possible.

(Night Night)

"Don't hold back, love, I want you to enjoy it." She said as her nipples hardened under his touch. "Mmmnnn, that feels nice... I never get this kind of attention from your father." She said as she slid one hand down to touch herself, wanting to enjoy herself enough to make him happy.

He thrust for a bit as if he was actually having sex with her rather than her breasts. He then stopped and slipped out, bringing his hips down to her own and laying on her body. "What if I wasn't doing this just for myself, just for the money? What if I have always wanted you in this way, to treat you better than my father does? Would you believe it?"

She eyed him curiously, "Would it be the truth?" She asked, running her fingers through his hair in a way that could almost be considered loving.

He nodded slowly, staring deeply into her eyes. "It would, but I never knew how to approach you until the need for money arose.." He bit his lip, watching her, enjoying the feel of her fingers.

"I would have done something sooner, if I knew that you'd want it." She said, purring slightly. "You've always been so much better to me than your father has." She kissed his forehead, "Show me you love me." she said, a hint of lust coating her words.

Back
Top Bottom