Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This for college? (OBSCENE x Chrono)

Chrono Trigger

Supernova
Chris sighed, opening up a few letters, only to find out he got turned down from colleges. He didn't get any scholarships at all so he was going to have to pay his way in. He knows his step mom has plenty of money and she did say she'd help him out with things, but he was always afraid to ask her. Though he was going to have to this time, it was far to important for his future, his career.

He held his head, not believing just what he was about to go do, brushing his brown hair out of his green eyes. "Right... I can do this." His father was at work, so he was on his own with this. He stretched a bit and took in a deep breath before going and approaching her. His slender body soon stood before her, the fact that he was toned made him not seem so girlish at all. Though, there was something about her that made him feel weak. She gave off some strange dominating presence, which was why he hated asking her of things in the first place.

Lila was stretched out over the bed, her long legs and shapely figure seemed to be clothed only in a black robe, and possibly undergarments. Her lips were blood red and pouted, and her long black hair spread over red silk sheets, her spike heeled shoes caught up slightly in them. Whether it was for her body or her wealth, her husband had married her, but it certainly wasn't out of love. She'd accepted simply because he was attractive and willing to do anything she asked.

She looked up as her step son entered, eying his figure, his stance, and his expression, her deep blue eyes glinting. "You want something." She assessed, "What is it?"

Chris took a glance at what his step mom was wearing, strange thoughts running through his mind, but leaving as quickly as they entered. He then turned away from her, a bit embarrassed that he even looked as long as he had. "I really need to get into college and no college will give me a scholarship." He closed his eyes, wondering just what her and his father have done. He never heard of them ever making love as he had caught his parents a few times before. It really began to make him believe he was in for the money.

She smirked, not a mind reader, but recognizing that expression on a man. "Face me." she said sharply, contemplating him. "So... you're looking for money. And of course, your best bet would be your wealthy step-mother, right?" She slowly got to her feet and walked towards him. Her pale legs were clearly visible through the opening in the robe, one at a time as she walked. "That's... a pretty hefty sum now, isn't it? How do you plan to earn it?" She rested a hand on his chest, looking down at him. She was probably a few inches shorted, but with the heels to raise her, she was actually taller for the moment.

He turned to face her as she ordered, biting his lip a bit as he saw her rising out of bed. "Yes.. It sure is a large sum.." He watched her legs for a moment until he felt her hand on his chest. His eyes soon met with her own, feeling so small with her wearing her heels. "I planned to find a temporary part time job... Or if there is something else that works for you?" He felt a bit short of breath being this close to her, his voice showing he was definately embarrassed still.

"Part time job? Are you planning on paying me back over the next twenty years? No, no, that won't do. It seems the only thing you have to offer me..." She said as her hand snaked lower, coming to rest on his waistband. "Is yourself." She smile lustfully. "Any time I want you. Agreed?"

His eyes widened, biting his lip hard now as he felt her hand at his waistband. "I...but..." He closed his eyes, nodding slowly. He somehow couldn't say no to her when she was so attractive. And he also didn't want to have to deal with 20 years of paying her back, it was why a loan from a company was out of the question. "Yes, agreed." He opened his eyes to look at her.

"Good... very good." She slid her hands under the fabric of the shirt, lifting it off of him before trailing her hands over his chest. "Lock the door and come to bed, love." She said as she moved away.

((Do you have an RH?))

He brought his arms above his head, letting her take his shirt off. He couldn't believe what he was doing right now. He walked to the door and locked it as requested. He then began going to bed and crawled into it afterwards.

(An RH?)

((RabbitHole, it's basically a site where you can create a list of things you like and don't like. Basically I'm asking what sort of things you like))

"Fooling around with your father's wife, how naughty." She said as she moved over him, straddling him and leaning forward. A peek of red silk and a large amount of cleavage showed from the angle she was at. She kissed him forcefully, her lips soft against his. "We'll call this a test run, if you don't please me, you're on your own." She said as she pulled away slightly, running a hand through his hair.

(Ohh. Sorry I don't x/ Though I keep thinking of doing one. I'm up for practically anything that doesn't belong in a toilet? xD)

He blushed at the mention of her being his father's wife. He peeked down at her cleavage, biting his lip until he was forced into a kiss. He nodded to the idea of this being a test run. Either way, she'd get him at least once as she wanted and probably use it against him, so he had to do his best so he could get money out of it at least.

She noticed where he was looking and let her weight rest on him as the robe fell open, her d-cup breasts pressing up against his chest. She let her hips move against his, trying to get him hard. "You're blushing..." She said, kissing his neck, "How cute."

It didn't take much once her large breasts were more exposed and her grinding up against him to get him hard. He tilted his head a bit to expose his neck as if it were a normal reaction to being kissed on his neck. "I..I've never done this before. So i'm embarrassed." He moved his hips a little, his eyes still focused on her large breasts.

"Oh... a virgin... really?" She sat up, looking excited. She knelt, sliding his pants down enough that she had easy to him. She ran a hand up his shaft, "It looks like you're looking forward to your first time. I'm going to grab something, you entertain yourself until I get back, understood? I want to see you tremble." She left him there on the bed, vanishing into her walk in closet.

((How are you with bondage and toys?))

He bit his lip as he felt her rub his shaft then disappear. He wondered what she meant by something, though didn't think much of it. He then looked to himself, figuring he may as well stroke himself slowly until she returns since it's most likely what she wants, the image of her body in his mind.

(I'm fine with it)

She returned with a small box and set it on the nightstand before letting her robe fall around her ankles. She knelt at the foot of the bed. "Don't stop." She said, motioning to his pumping hand. "I want you all hot all over." She turned her back to him, making a show of undoing the clasp of her bra before she turned around again, letting the straps slide down her shoulders.

He continued to stroke himself as ordered, watching her undress. He bit his lip as he saw her bra slowly slipping off, knowing her breasts would soon be free. His hips moved a little, groaning softly. "I feel very hot all over." He wondered quite a bit what was in that box.

She let the bra fall, crawling over him to reach into the box. "I don't want you to cum just yet, so don't get too excited. This should help you hold it in." She gently pushed his hands away, sliding a tight black ring down his shaft to prevent him from cumming. She got up and pulled a few more things from the box. Straps. Only rough when she needed to be, she tightly tied his wrists and ankles to the four posts of the four poster bed.

He stared at her now bare chest as she had crawled over his body. His hands had reached for them but they were soon strapped to a post along with his feet. The ring surrounding his cock seemed weird, but he whimpered a bit at what it does. He knew he'd feel a great deal of pleasure that might drive him crazy.

She straddled him again, rubbing herself against his erection. "Do you like being my toy?" She asked, trailing kisses down his chest as she grounder her hips against him. She slid lower and lower, "Look at me..." she said, her lips barely an inch from his erection. She licked the tip, "And tell me you want it."

He gasped as he felt her rubbing against him, biting his lip a bit roughly. "Yes, I do enjoy being your toy." He arched a bit, letting his body fall back on the bed as he heard her demand. He looked down at her, watching as she licked the tip of him. "I want it... I want you."

"And you're my bitch now, right?" She asked before taking his head into her mouth. She sucked for a moment, a small preview, then slid off. "Tell me you're my bitch and I'll suck you off." She said, her lips moving against his shaft. she loved the control she had over him, the sense of power. She'd make him scream in a pleasure he'd be unable to relieve until she allowed him to.

He groaned as she had started to suck him off, unable to respond while she did. He whimpered the moment she stopped, wanting the pleasure so badly. "I..i'm your bitch. I'm all yours." He wiggled his hips a little, groaning.

She ran her tongue up the underside of his cock, one had massaging his sac as she took his arousal into her mouth again. She began to mover her head lower and lower, bobbing. she gave a soft moan, her mouth vibrating against him.

He gasped as he felt her playing with his sac, groaning out a little. The moment she began to suck him off, a louder groan escaped his lips. He was already ready to climax from the stroking and teasing before added to this, the ring preventing that. He couldn't bare the pleasure but enjoyed it the same.

Back
Top Bottom