Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Energy (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He swallowed and nodded, "O-Ok..."
"Can I have a vodka soda, dad?" Mikey asked. Chris nodded and lightly glared at Turner, who only grinned.
"Just a gin for me thanks."
"Mm." Chris huffed and moved to leave.

He came back a bit later, handing Nora hers first before the boys, "Dinner is almost done." He said and kissed her head before leaving again.

"Maybe." He grinned. After a little while, Chris came out and told them that dinner was ready and they all moved to the dining room.

Chris went all out, making parm crusted salmon with sweet potato and brown rice with some leafy greens on the side. There was a bottle of wine if anyone wanted some and he even made - made - fresh bread.

It was amazing, and everyone shared rather pleasant conversation. Mikey and Turner were total delights, enjoying their time with Nora like she had been there the whole time.

"I've raised them to never say what they don't mean.." Chris said with a soft smile, "my boys are right, being a nurse is really cool and it takes a lot of strength and compassion to help people, even if it's after something so big as a surgery."

Back
Top Bottom