Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Energy (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He was rather shaggy looking compared to Chris' short hair. Must have gotten it from his mother. Chris came out from the kitchen and grinned.
"Hey!"

He held her gently, laughing softly. "I try to be as humble as possible." He said with a grin.
"Turner!!" Mikey yelled as he jogged to the other room, "Come meet Nora!"
"Mikey is my youngest.." Chris smiled.

"Gets it from Charlotte..." He remarked, smile a little sad. Mikey came back with another boy probably a little taller and older than him, looking completely like an Australian shepherd with Chris's bull terrier facial features.
"Turner, this is Nora."
"Hi," Turner smiled warmly and shook Nora's hand, "pleasure to meet you finally."

Both sets of eyes landed on Chris and the terrier coughed.
"Oh, wow, would you look at that? I have to go check on dinner." Chris said and slid away quickly.

"He kinda shut down after mom passed so I'm surprised he even mentioned us.." Turner said. That seemed rather harsh to say, she remembered rather vividly how sad Chris was whenever he brought up his time grieving; how he regretted ignoring his sons when they needed their father and how he was doing what he could now to fix it.

She made a noise, suddenly remembering that she was the replacement. "I'm still so sorry to hear about all of that.." she said.

"Ah," both their ears pinned back, "no, uh..."
"Shit," Turner rubbed the back of his head, "we didn't say that to make you feel bad. Yeah, no one is going to replace mom.."
"But you make dad genuinely happy!" Mikey piped up, "He sends us pictures of you, and when he came home from your first date, he wouldn't shut up about it! In a good way! He loves you, just as much as he loves mom!"

"You guys behaving in here?" Chris came out to check on them, moving to Nora and putting his arm around her waist, "You want anything?"
"We're fine, dad." Turner said before getting an idea, "Nora, did he tell you that when he's bored, he looks up mixology techniques?"
"Wh-Wha, Turner..." Chris became embarrassed.

He looked up, as if mentally checking if he had what he needed, before looking down at her, "I don't have any cherries, I hope that's ok?"

Back
Top Bottom