Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Energy (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Chris was head over heels for Nora. He wanted to do anything and everything for her. He skimmed through her socials and liked all her pictures. He couldn't get enough, and his sons were more than happy that he had a girlfriend.

"Would you want to meet my boys one day?" He texted her. They were both having slow shifts that day and spent a good bit of it talking.

He smiled softly at how sweet she was, "Awesome. They both work so I'll reach out to them but they ask about you a lot 😅"

"I'm excited too!"
His tail wagged against his chair, moving to text his sons right quick before going back to her message thread.

They planned for a couple weeks from now and he told her he would cook for all of them. He wanted to, saying he hadn't had an excuse to cook in a while.

He got really lucky.
When the night finally came around, Chris told her to come over at about four or so, the boys would be around about the same time.

The door opened and a tall young man with grey fur and tan speckles across his nose looked down at her. His floppy ears swung forward hard and he stared for a bit, "Uh...oh! You must be Nora!"

Back
Top Bottom