Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DESPERATION & DEPRIVATION l [ Iilan l Mina ]

Axel shrugged. Oh well. He was still hyped up from their passionate sex, and since they were both naked, it couldn't hurt to continue their intimate session. The pizza was slowly rising to a golden fluff, and while it was baking to perfection, Axel arched his back, grinding their wet groins together to feed off of the pleasure that it inflicted. " Well, you're hot on other occasions, too ... Not just when we have sex ... " he argued, kissing the other's chin before his lips were scooped into a full kiss afterward. Sometimes, it was difficult to tell who was in charge of the relationship. Physically, Axel was, but their bond was more of a give-and-receive sort. It kept the relationship alive, so to say. As Roxas asked for entrance to his mouth, he willingly opened his own and welcomed his protruding tongue, using his own to engage in a slippery battle. He tilted his head to get deeper into the kiss, and with vigor, he shoved Roxas's head back into the couch, hungrily plowing into his mouth as if he was some starved animal. His hand was running up and down his leg, sensually stroking his outer thigh. From head to toe, Roxas just a hunk of sexiness.

"Axel..." Roxas breathed out as the elder male began to rub their crotches together, their sensitive members sliding past one another. The male's fingers ran down Axel's arched spine as he captured his lips, his tongue sliding into the male's mouth. The blond couldn't help but laugh slightly as their tongues slid against one another and Axel began to take control of the kiss, forcing his head into the couch so he could have the upper hand, Roxas had no problem with the male taking control, in fact he preferred it this way. He liked having Axel on top of him and to have him calling the shots. He trusted the male, he was his lover after all. The boy wrapped his legs around Axel's waist as the other male continued to rub their lengths together, evoking slight moans from the small blond underneath him. "If you keep this up I might get hard again." Roxas said as he broke the kiss, smiling up at the redhead. "Then the pizza would definitely burn."

At this point, Axel didn't seem to care whether the pizza or his entire apartment went up into flames. As Roxas unconsciously mentioned, he'd probably like it as some sort of a strange and extreme kink. He had always liked to incorporate heat and fire into intimate activities such as sex, but the boring ol' hot wax never pleased him enough. However, Axel knew that he needed to treat Roxas's body with care, even though he did sort of want to set him on fire; in a good way. The redhead pulled away for a brief moment, then panted, gathering his lost breath by placing sloppy kisses along the other's neck. " Looks like you're already hard, Roxas- ... that's what I like so much about you, baby- you're always 'up' for a second round. " he grinned, placing a slight pout on his fox-like lips, " You ... are up for seconds, aren't you ? " The pizza wasn't going to burn. He'd timed it ! Distracting himself from his other responsibilities and focusing on his naked boyfriend, he trailed his probing hands lower, running his fingertips over the soft flesh that lay vulnerable to his violating touches. " Nnngh ... Roxy, let me put it in ? " he begged, sounding really needy as he jerked his hips forward to slide his aching member against the other's skinny thighs.

Axel was indeed correct, Roxas was already hard. Hell, he couldn't help it! With his dangerously sexy boyfriend on top of him with an erection and the constant attention to his sensitive member, it was simply natural for his length to harden. He smiled at Axel's lame pun and leaned up to kiss his lips softly, nodding a bit to answer his question. "I'm always up for seconds with you, Axel." He grinned at the elder male and groaned slightly as he ran his fingers over his body and down to his vulnerable length. Oh, Axel was being extremely sneaky tonight, because just like Axel, whenever Roxas got hard, he wouldn't say no to sex. The boy spread his slim thighs as Axel pushed against them, begging to put it inside of him as if he were a child begging for his favorite toy. He gripped his meaty cheeks and spread them, presenting Axel with his tight hole. "Put it in quick before I change my mind." Roxas teased, he would never deny sex to Axel, especially not now.

" You know you need it as much as I do, " he teased in response, running his tongue over his slick upper lip with a barely audible purr. His head was swirling with fog, and his eyes were already glazed over with lust and greediness. Without much hesitation, the lean redhead positioned his member right against the other's puckered hole, then slowly pushed himself in, grunting as every inch was engulfed along with every fiber of his consciousness. " Fuck, " he breathed, already feeling the after-effects of his first orgasm causing his sensitive senses to already react violently to the second wave of pleasure he was receiving. After he stayed in for a little bit, he moved out, then slid back in. Axel leaned over Roxas, then brushed his lips across the other's lips, whispering a caressing 'I love you' before picking up his pace with the thrusting. It was no wonder he had amazing hips. He used them almost everyday. " Ride me, baby. I wanna be able to squeeze that sexy ass of yours ~ " he smirked, powerfully pulling him up as he moved to a sitting position.

Damn, Axel was on fire today. He was correct once again, Roxas did indeed need it as much as Axel, if he didn't have the male inside of him he felt as though he was going to explode with lust at the moment and that just didn't sound like a good plan. However, having Axel fuck his brains out sounded like the perfect plan. The boy's already sensitive hole tightened around his lover's massive length, the boy's back arching as he groaned. "Axel..." He moaned his name as he took every inch of his cock deep inside of him. Roxas wondered how the second round with Axel always seemed to be as good as the first, if not better, even though the two were already exhausted, but didn't want to question it too much and just accepted it. Hell, he wasn't going to complain, especially not with all the pleasure he was feeling at the moment with Axel thrusting into him like that. "Nnngh, as you wish, Axel." He teased, acting as if he were the man's servant as he rested his hands on the man's shoulders and pushed himself up as far as he could go, leaving only the tip of Axel's length in before he slammed himself back down, evoking a rather loud moan from him as his most sensitive of areas were hit.

As they were getting themselves comfortable for a new position, Axel easily spread his legs, allowing himself a bit of space to fit the younger male on his lap. Then, when Roxas straddled him, he held the other's waist with his powerful hands, then groaned in complete ecstasy, rolling his head back to indulge himself in the moment. He hissed, then took a sharp intake of breath, faltering once or twice as his blond boyfriend slammed himself back on his throbbing member. He already felt like he needed to blow, but forced himself to keep his second load for a few minutes longer. With Roxas's constant bouncing, he jerked his hips up, too, matching the other's rhythm quite perfectly while adding short animal-like noises, too. " You're just so fucking gorgeous, Roxas ... sexy- ... " he complimented in husky whispers, gripping his boyfriend's ass with his greedy hands, " One of these days, we're going to try hard bondage- I'll make those words roll off of your lips. I'll make you scream, baby. " Axel buried his lips against the other's collarbone, then possessively tightened his lock around Roxas's waist, pulling him closer to himself. With extremely fast and consecutive thrusts, he sped into Roxas's lubricated hole, using the remainder of his energy to take the initiative.

Roxas smiled slightly as Axel complimented him as they fucked, his meaty ass smacking into his lover's thighs with each thrust. He never knew why the red head got so loving and affectionate when they had sex, but he wasn't going to complain, he loved to hear the little things his boyfriend had to say. What was this talk about hard bondage though? Was Axel insane? "Axel, if you ever buy a whip or some sort of chain then I'll have to kill you. Besides, you already make me scream." He whispered to the male as he wrapped his arms around his neck as he was brought closer to the male. While Roxas loved Axel with all his heart, there was no way in hell was he going to live out Axel's fantasy of whipping him or tying him up or whatever the hell he wanted to do. Perhaps he could handle handcuffs, but that's about it. Roxas knew as soon as he shot down Axel's idea that the male would probably try to push it some more, but the blond knew how to get his way.

As Axel began to thrust up into him, he brought loud moans and groans from Roxas's throat, not to mention some other indescribable sounds of pleasure as his length continued to piston inside of his tight hole. "Axel!" He shouted, tightening his grip around Axel, pulling him even closer.

Even though the sex-addicted couple managed to have sex nearly every hour of their lives together, he couldn't believe how fresh it still was- their love, at least. The sex was always exciting, because both were willing to experience new settings and methods. It would take some time for Axel to have Roxas trust him with bondage, but other than that, they had done everything in the book. They fucked in a movie theatre, made love on a desk after school, exchanged oral sex in public, and even used other edible substances like chocolate syrup or whipped cream to make their skin taste sweeter. The redhead knew that he wouldn't ever be able to get sick of Roxas's body, even as this was their third year of taking each other all the time. Axel stroked the other's cheek with his thumb, then seductively kissed the corner of his lips, continuing the thrusting motion of his hips to keep Roxas satisfied. " What's wrong with being greedier ? I want you to trust me, babe ... " he pleaded, cutting himself off short afterward to lovingly wrap his arms around his boyfriend and lay him back on the couch for easier access to his body.

He waved his hand, though, signaling for the blond to flip over for him to screw him on all fours. He helped him in doing so, and when he was available to him in doggy style, he fit his cock back into him and grunted as Roxas's ass squeezed all around his throbbing length. The redhead kissed his boyfriend's shoulder and supported his stomach up with his hand, only sliding it down to stroke his member to quicken their orgasms. The thrusting continued, mixed together with his animal-like groans and breathy moans.

Roxas could stay like this forever. He loved having sex with Axel, loved it more than anything else in the world, well, besides Axel himself. Their sex together was amazing, simply incredible. That time in the movie theater had to be the most exciting and frightening moment of his young life. They picked a theater that wouldn't have too many people in it mainly because Roxas wouldn't do it any other way, but still, with ten or fifteen people in the theater all spread out and just the chance that they might look up and see the blond practically nude, sitting in Axel's lap and riding him was just...thrilling. Perhaps Roxas had a bit of a voyeurism side to him? Nonetheless, regular sex just on Axel's couch was still incredible. The boy kissed the redhead back gently before he was motioned to turn over, which he gladly did. He got on all fours as was Axel's request and stuck his ass out in the air, his back arching as the male entered him once more.

As Axel fucked him roughly and started to stroke him, he could feel his orgasm quickly approaching. The other always knew how to make him cum quickly and it seemed that he was using his skills now. Roxas let out his own moans and loud groans as his body writhed a bit and his back arched once more before he shouted Axel's name as his cum spurted out of his tip, hitting the couch beneath him and some sliding down Axel's hand.

He was never satisfied with doing Roxas only once. His blond boyfriend never gave up that amazing body of his, and Axel felt as if it was his personal job to keep the other boy sexually active. Every time they got it on somewhere different, it was a newer and better experience than the last. It never ceased to grow old, and Axel had never thought that his life of knocking up and running would come to a close. He felt as if he would rather stay with Roxas if only the blond agreed to have him. On a conceited note, who wouldn't want to deem Axel as their partner ? He was tall, handsome, an adventurer, 'big', and his skills in bed were beyond compare ! Minus the fact that he was close to being a high school dropout and the fact that he had trouble socializing with certain people, he was the 'ideal man'. But no, he considered Roxas to be the hero of his fantasies. God, there never was a day in school he wouldn't spend his class time daydreaming about Roxas naked under his sheets, or sketching him completely nude in an erotic pose.

" R-Roxas ... " he breathed against the other's shoulder, taking in the blond's alluring scent. Their second climax was nearing- he felt it dangerously close. After pounding his pelvis right against his boyfriend's meaty ass consecutively and vigorously, he came a few seconds after Roxas did. He spurted more of his seed than last time, and when he slowly pulled out, Axel became once more turned on by how his own cum was dripping out of his lover's rear and down his thighs. " Oh man, you're so fucking hot, Roxas- ... look at that, geez ... " he moaned, his fingertip coming forward to tease the other's entrance. He licked off the cum on his digits, then milked the rest of his own member, sighing contently.

Roxas's eyes shut tightly as he felt Axel breath on him, his heat so close to his ear. As he came his ass clenched around Axel's length like a vice, milking him for all the cum that was inside of him. This moment was perfect and it was always the best part of sex. Besides for the obvious reasons, such as the intense pleasure, but it was when he and the redhead were truly one, or at least that's what Roxas decided to believe anyway. He had his lover's seed inside of him and it felt wonderful. He looked back at the male as he pulled out, a slight smile on his face as he felt the warm cum dripping down his small pucker to his slender thighs. "Axel..." He blushed as he felt Axel tease his hole, licking the liquid off his fingers shortly after. The next thing he knew, Roxas jumped on Axel, wrapping his arms tightly around the male's chest as he snuggled his head on one of his muscled pecs. "I love you...so fucking much." His voice was breathy and labored from his slight exhaustion from being fucked by Axel twice in a row, but that didn't stop him from kissing the male's nipple while smiling up at him. Roxas didn't know where the fuck he got all this sudden outburst of love for Axel, but he didn't care, he just wanted to show the male that he loved him still.

Axel blinked in surprise as Roxas pounced on him, then wrapped him into a welcoming embrace. His heart flipped backwards and plunged head-first into his stomach. It was such a wonderful feeling to have the blond nestled in his arms where he belonged. He reached one hand up and stroked the back of his boyfriend's hair, then wrapped his other arm around Roxas's skinny waist, holding him closer. " I love you, too, Roxas ... There's no one in this world for me but you. " he promised, his voice straining to keep himself sounding normal. The husky effect faded away, and Axel was now relaxed against Roxas, his eyes closed for a few seconds before they fluttered open. He craned his head downwards to peck the top of his boyfriend's head, then reached down with his resting palm to squeeze one of the blond's perfect ass cheeks. " You're so amazing, Roxy-baby. " he winked with his fine eye, his fingers lifting off of Roxas's head to point at his own bruised cheek and eye area. " You're gonna fix this, right ? Man, if you weren't ... you, I would have beaten the shit- ... " he smirked, deciding to keep the threat short. Axel rolled his head back against the arm of the couch, then let Roxas lounge on his naked chest, a look of contentment settling on his face. And to think that this morning ... they were separate individuals.

The blond bit Axel's nipple softly as he threatened him, attempting to show him who was boss. "You would have beaten the shit out of me, really?" He smiled sweetly at the male, leaning up to kiss his lips softly before leaping off the couch and into the redhead's bathroom, grabbing his rather compact first-aid kit. "Must I remind you who gave you your lovely little bruise in the first place?" He questioned in a rather tongue-in-cheek manner as he got on his knees in front of the other male and set the first-aid kit on his chest. He hummed a small tune as he got his usual supplies out to fix Axel's scrapes and bruises. He loved this part of their relationship, where he got to take care of Axel. Well, that was a rather large part of their relationship actually, he always had to calm the other male down whenever he got a bit hotheaded, which was usually when someone tried to hit on Roxas. Oh, those were never good days. He put a nude colored band-aid on the male's bruise and bent down to kiss it softly before getting up and closing the first-aid kit. "There, my baby is all better." He grinned widely, rather proud of his handiwork.

Axel had to admit that it was still a bit strange seeing Roxas zigzag his way through his apartment rooms like he owned the place, which he somewhat did. Once Roxas would be out of custody, the redhead was planning to keep him in his apartment so he wouldn't have to spend a second without him. They were mad about each other, after all. " That's 'cause you're you, " he sheepishly murmured, turning his gaze elsewhere with a soft pout. He wearily sat up and hung his arms out on the back of the couch, observing with a wolfish leer as Roxas waddled away from him and into the restroom. He tilted his head slightly at the clanking and clinking he heard from inside and grew slightly worried. When the blonde came into his sight again, he was relieved. He didn't dare move as Roxas nursed him, though, and when the blonde stuck a band-aid under his eye to hide his unsightly bruise, Axel chuckled and pulled the boy forward by the waist with a smirk, kissing him gently on the cheek. " Thanks, babe, " he murmured, reaching down to grope Roxas' full ass once. " Ya need some painkillers or water ? " Axel tiredly exhaled, slumping slightly in his seat.

Roxas smiled to himself as he was pulled closer by Axel, his knees going to either side of him as he was pulled into his lap, his arms reaching out to wrap around his frame. "Mm, no, I don't need any painkillers tonight." He rested his head on the male's shoulder, his lips brushing lightly against his neck as he spoke. "You were rough, but not too rough. I may need 'em if you plan on fucking me later though." Yes, it was true, Axel did fuck him so hard and often that sometimes he did need to pop a pill or two to get any sleep. It wasn't that having sex with his boyfriend technically hurt him, it was just that after getting it so often his sensitive hole sometimes felt a bit abused and he needed something to quiet out the throbbing. His eyes closed of their own will as he pressed his lips softly to Axel's neck. "...love you." He whispered into the male's ear as his ass slowly slumped lower into his lap, his body relaxing. Well, it was relaxing until his stomach rumbled and his eyes shot open. "Holy crap, the pizza." He said as he remembered what they were planning on doing before Axel so devilishly lured him away with sex. "Do you think it's burnt? Did the timer go off while we were fucking? Is the kitchen on fire?"

He lovingly wrapped his arms around Roxas' slim frame and nuzzled his lips against the blond's shoulder, conspicuously inhaling his alluring scent. Though his erection was being pressed down, it was still a bit erect and ready for more, brushing up against the ass it so needed to practically survive. " I dunno. You seem a bit tired tonight. I might just let you go to sleep, " he sympathized, pressing a soft kiss to the center of his boyfriend's forehead. The redhead almost smiled as Roxas reminded him yet again that he was loved, and just as he was about to return his own 'I love you', Roxas interrupted him by mentioning the pizza. Thankfully, he had set a timer on it, so he was doubtful that it had burnt, but it was always safe to check. It was so adorable how Roxas was panicking, so Axel playfully bit his shoulder and crooned, " It's fine, Roxy baby. Here, let me go check on it while we both put on some clothes. " With an easy lift, he set his boyfriend off to the side, then moved around for his boxers, slipping into them hastily as he lightly threw his pajama pants over to Roxas and headed towards the kitchen, feeling refreshed.

He grasped the pants that were thrown at him and slipped them on, opting to leave his boxer-briefs and t-shirt off, his body was still a bit warm from the strenuous activity he had just completed and he still needed to cool off. His brows knitted together as he thought about what Axel said, his little comment about possibly letting him get some sleep instead of fucking once more. He quickly followed his boyfriend into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around the male's waist, pulling him back from reaching the oven. "You know I don't like it when you underestimate me." He growled, his grip getting tighter around Axel's waist. "We're going to have sex again before the night is over, okay?" It wasn't so much a question as much as it was a statement, when Roxas was determined there was no stopping him from getting what he wanted. He let go of the male and gently patted his back before moving over to the counter and setting himself upon it, a smile on his face as he kicked his legs gently. "Now check the pizza, please."

Axel thought that Roxas needed that well-deserved sleep after all that had happened that morning. There was no school tomorrow, so he wasn't exactly worried about waking up early ( not that he ever was anything but tardy ), but he worried about his boyfriend's health more than he did his own. He couldn't help but smirk when the blond latched himself onto him so desperately as if he was begging for sex in his own stubborn way. " Roxas, " he crooned, leaning forward to peck his boyfriend's lips once, " I gotta let ya sleep, babe. " It was difficult restraining himself, but he knew that he needed to learn a bit of self-control. After all, he didn't want to rip Roxas apart. At the cute command, he chuckled softly and bent over to check the pizza, finding that it was perfectly toasted. He was a decent cook, really. Fishing out mittens, he removed the pan and set the pizza on the counter near Roxas, rounding the kitchen area to reach his cellphone that had been left there previously. He checked the caller ID- Lenina. What the hell did she want ? Eying Roxas shortly, he clutched his cellphone with one hand and ignored the call, waving a hand over the pizza with an exaggerated inhale. " Smells good, eh ? " he enthusiastically bragged.

While Axel was being noble in his opposition to them having sex again and for Roxas being able to sleep soundly, the male's brow simply raised and her pursed his lips slightly. "We'll just see what happens." He could certainly use a good night's rest cuddling up with Axel, but he wasn't about to be thought of as weak, especially not by Axel. Of course Axel didn't think his boyfriend of weak, he was simply showing compassion and was looking out for Roxas, but the blonde was stubborn as always. His mouth watered just a tad as Axel brought the pizza out of the oven and set it beside the boy. Despite the variety and interesting choice of toppings, the pizza really did smell and look delicious, Axel was actually a good chef. "Smells delicious, babe." He leaned in and kissed the male's lips gently before pulling away with his brow knitted together after the redhead ignored the phone call. "Who was that?"

After the phone call, Axel had been in distress. Why had she of all people called to ruin this almost perfect and blissful moment ? He grunted in dissatisfaction and rummaged through the drawers for a pizza slicer, holding the kitchenware in one hand as he evenly cut their dinner. He glanced at the blond out of the corner of his eyes when he questioned who the caller had been. Of course, Roxas wouldn't be the happiest person alive to know that it was Lenina, so he guiltily decided to keep it a dirty little secret. " Some girl, " he carelessly replied, using a washcloth to move the hot pizza pan over to the small table next to the kitchen. He brought out two clean plates and popped out two cans of Coca Cola, setting them side by side like always. Axel was secretly a bit worried- what if he had impregnated the slut ? It wasn't exactly his fault. It couldn't be. " Let's eat, yeah ? " he cheerily added, popping his Coca Cola.

Some girl? Axel had friends that were girls that he didn't know about? That was weird; shrugging off the information, or lack thereof, the boy nodded and took his place next Axel at the table and popped his soda open soon after his boyfriend, smiling at him. "This is nice." He said with a slight smile to the redhead, grabbing a slice of pizza. "All of it, I mean, not just us dining together in such a luxurious establishment." He teased, taking a bite out of his pizza. To his great surprise, the pizza was actually pretty damn good. He took another bite and swallowed that one as well, and then another, and another, and another until he had devoured the crust and he grabbed another slice. "Axel, this is really, really good." His voice had a hint of surprise in it, though he didn't want to sound too surprised in case Axel thought he had ever doubted his obviously amazing cooking skills.

Part of his reason for being so great at cooking was because he often fed off of Roxas' encouragement. When he couldn't do anything but boil water for ramen, Roxas had chaffed down all of his poorly done meals, and his skills had increased since then. Now, he was capable of taking care of himself and more; in short, Axel wasn't completely useless. Perhaps he really was a genius inside- brilliant but lazy. Probably not. " Hey, I told you that I'll take you out someday to a really nice place. Like at our honeymoon. " he joked with a soft nudge. Watching Roxas with half adoration and half amazement, he picked up his own warm slice and nibbled the edge. It really was good. The Doritos gave it a crunchy trait while the ranch and cheese made it soft and tasty. The crust was probably sweet because of the sweet potato filling. " Anytime, baby. Someone's gotta take care of you, right ? " he chuckled, reaching over to peck the top of his boyfriend's head. " Oh hey, you gotta help me with homework tonight, " he solemnly added, sounding rather serious for once. He had wanted to start his homework before, after all.

"Remember baby, McDonalds isn't generally considered the nicest of places even if it's in Paris." Roxas said with a teasing grin. He always loved to tease Axel about his being cheap, but he secretly loved it. Instead of the redhead simply flaunting money to impress Roxas, he actually put time and effort into things, such as food or gifts, and Axel didn't normally put time or effort into anything, so it truly was special when he did and Roxas really did appreciate it. His brows rose as his boyfriend mentioned needing help with homework. It was extremely uncharacteristic for Axel to want to do homework on a Friday let alone ever, the boy was truly shocked. "S-Sure! I'd love to help you out babe. What subject is it? Or are there a couple?" He questioned, taking a sip of his soda and pushing his plate away before slumping back in his seat. "I'm stuffed."

Oh drat. McDonald's was practically his favorite restaurant when it came to affordable and decently tasting meals. He always visited their local McDonald's during 'Dollar Menu' hours to treat his baby to a four piece chicken nugget set with a small drink added. He took pride in being able to afford these things- Axel had never really extended his thoughts further. Secretly, he wanted to be able to take Roxas on a proper date, so he had been saving up at least 10% of his weekly paychecks to bring his boyfriend to at least a four-star restaurant. And a nice dinner should always be complimented with staying the night at a luxurious hotel, right ? Years of saving had brought him to the point where he was able to spend an entire weekend with Roxas in mortal paradise. All he needed to do was confirm his reservation in Las Vegas- good ol' city of gambling, casinos, city lights, sex, and fantastic tourist sites ! What a fantastic way to make up their reunion, right ? " Eh, it's math. Fuckin' algebra pisses me off. " he snorted, abandoning his blond to reach for his backpack and bring out a textbook. In it were two tickets pre-purchased for two nights at Bellagio hotel- the most expensive hotel in Las Vegas, and complimentary meals at a Greek grill, sushi bar, and a steakhouse.

Proudly, he flipped open the aged textbook in front of his boyfriend and fanned out the two brand new tickets, smugly saying, " So- you were saying ? Heh, I'm not so muchova cheapskate anymore, eh ? I booked us the best place in good ol' Las Vegas, and I'm taking you there tomorrow in a nice plane ~ Took me years to buy this date for ya, babe. And just think- we'll have sex in comfy beds all night ! " Though he had gotten the tickets quite a few weeks back, this seemed like the most appropriate time to reveal them. " Am I great or am I great ~ ? "

Back
Top Bottom