Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DESPERATION & DEPRIVATION l [ Iilan l Mina ]

Almost in an instance, Axel was back to kneading the home-made pizza's dough, the needed ingredients assembled and spread out on the cramped kitchen counter. With his arm, he wiped the mentioned flour from his nose and sniffled, shaking his hair free to make it look a bit more sightly. Oh, yeah, he was working up a handsome image for Roxas- sure. " Yeah, about showers- ... don't take it without me ! " he excitedly added, inching over to his left to clumsily take a hold of the tomato sauce. After lathering the dough, he sprinkled several handfuls of shredded cheese over the flat, incomplete, and crimson-coated pizza, sticking his tongue out to the side in intense concentration as he worked on his culinary masterpiece. Maybe if things went well that evening, he would consider doing his homework ahead of time. Even though his textbooks were all locked in Roxas's locker, he still had a few worksheets he needed to complete. If he brought it tomorrow, his ancient lady of a teacher would faint from a heart attack. Even as he was making the final arrangements to his lopsided pizza, he couldn't stop thinking about what Roxas would look like after a shower ... wet, gorgeous, and fucking sexy.

He would have to let him borrow his clothes again, but his lover looked absolutely adorable in his oversized clothes. And he loved it when Roxas wore his sweaters, just because he looked completely fuckable in baggy clothing. " Why don't you go into my room and take a shower right now ? This'll take a bit to bake, anyways. " he murmured, rinsing his powdery hands under the faucet. Now, mashing the sweet potatoes and actually slicing the potato wedges himself took some time, but he managed to get that task done in a few minutes, adding them onto his 'delicious' pizza. " And you never know until you try. You like my cooking, don't you ? " Axel grinned. Then again, he had to applaud Roxas for his strong stomach. He liked that about him, too. Roxas tried his cooking, no matter how horrible it looked. That was why he came to even appreciate and worship Roxas's handiwork, too- even if it was just cereal sometimes. " All right, looks about ready ! " he exclaimed, shoving the pan into the preheated oven with glinting eyes.

Roxas took Axel's advice and took off to his shower, even though he requested that they take one together, the boy wanted the damn flour out of his hair. As he stepped into the steaming shower, his body relaxed instantly. It was a bit chilly out that day and the heat felt good against his frigid skin. As he washed his blond locks, he couldn't help but think about all the memories that he and Axel shared in his shower. Memories of Roxas against the wall, Axel behind him and going full speed into him, memories of Axel sitting on the floor while Roxas sat in his lap and rode him until they were both satisfied. Ah, Axel's shower was a great place to have sex. The young male quickly washed himself and his hair, eager to get back to his lover and to get at the pizza, however it may turn out. He tied a towel around his waist, his blond hair sticking to his face and now fully down, much like Axels'.

He stepped out into Axel's kitchen and smiled, watching Axel put the pan into the over. "Better be good, I'm starving." He announced, standing at the entrance of the kitchen, dressed in one of Axel's rather short towels and, water dripping down his slim body with only a smile on his face. Roxas would be lying if he said that he didn't have a hidden agenda in just wearing his towel, but he would never admit that to Axel.

While Roxas showered, Axel was making preparations for dinner in hopes that it would turn out absolutely perfect. He couldn't afford to burn the pizza this time. If their meal ended up rising into flames, they wouldn't have anything to eat ! Maybe they could settle for take-out, but he didn't have so much as a single penny in his apartment as of right now. Forced to hear the drizzling sound coming from the restroom, he suppressed his temptations to visit Roxas during his shower and took a comfortable seat in front of the oven. He would stare at it to know exactly how long it would take for it to rise and bake to a golden brown. His mouth was already beginning to water with the wonderful scent of dinner and of dirty thoughts pertaining to a naked Roxas in his shower stall. This couldn't be a dream. Roxas was actually showering in his apartment ! What happened to everything that occurred in the morning ? But he was currently happy, and that was all that mattered.

After waiting a full five minutes in front of the smoldering heat of the oven, he stood and walked over to the fridge to take out a wine bottle he stole from the club he went to last night. It was especially reserved for this purpose, of course. He cradled the precious drink in his arms, scanning the back for any information about what it contained so he wouldn't end up knocking Roxas out cold, no matter how sexy and inviting that sounded. He didn't have fancy wine glasses, so two paper cups were set up on his dining table as he placed the liquor in the middle. Then, Roxas appeared in all of his feminine glory, looking as if he just descended from Heaven with that towel seductively wrapped at the protruding hip bones of his seductive waist, " Dayyyyymn, Roxas ! You've got me horny already ! " His tongue involuntarily rolled along his upper lip- eyes scanning his flawless body with hunger.

Roxas couldn't help but burst out in laughter at Axel's comment, his stomach flexing with each chuckle. "Thanks Axel, really." He muttered through his last fit of giggles. To tell the truth, Roxas was probably just as horny as Axel, but he wasn't going to admit it. Axel thought of him as an innocent little thing who really didn't get as horny as him, but that was quite a big misconception. "Do you have any clean clothes I could borrow? I don't really wanna wear mine again and yours are comfy to sleep in." He absolutely loved wearing Axel's clothes, they were so much bigger and baggy and oh so comfy, not to mention the other male seemed to get even hornier when he was wearing them for some strange reason that he could never quite figure out. It seemed that whenever he wore Axel's clothes, no matter what they were, the other couldn't keep his hands off of him. He could remember one time in the movie theater that Axel was practically begging to have sex because he kept touching his thigh and whispering seductive things in his ear and eventually the blond just mauled him and they had sex right there in the seats, it was quiet sex, but it was sex nonetheless; now if only he could get Axel to be like that tonight, everything would indeed be back to normal and perfect. The boy placed his hands on his hip bones and shifted his weight to one side as he waited for Axel to get him some clothes. "Do you have...um those pajama pants? The green ones?"

( I'm off to bed babe, have a good night's sleep! )

" You're welcome, " he smugly grinned, still unable to direct his eyes elsewhere but the boy's feminine body. Why was Roxas so damned perfect ? Maybe he was being biased because the said boy happened to be his lover, but he really was gorgeous. Axel could spend all day observing his significant other flip his hair or do a cute little twirl in front of him. But the redhead was sure that his dick would lengthen to quite an impossible size after going through the day like that. Crouching in front of the slowly baking pizza to get his mind off of Roxas, he turned his head towards him again, nodding, " I thought I put those in the laundry, but I'll check. " He picked himself up with a grunt, ruffling the back of his head, the other firm on his upped hips. On the prowl into his room, he sneakily reached out and groped his boyfriend's unsuspecting ass, disappearing behind the door before Roxas could properly get him back. Digging through his messy drawers, he finally pulled out what the other wanted, fishing out a loose white t-shirt he was quite fond of, too. Hanging them over his arm, he clumsily stepped out of his room and threw the pieces of clothing at Roxas, scoffing, " This'll be the last time I'll actually be asking for you to put your clothes on " Clothes were stuffy. That was why he liked baggy clothes on Roxas, because ripping them off was quite easy during their intimate moments.

He glanced at the pizza. It was nowhere near being done, so they still had a maximum of twenty minutes to spare. With a mischevious grin, he faced Roxas, pointing over to the couch, " On second though, don't put those on ... how about ... we make out for a little bit ? " Yes, he was rather straight forward with his requests.

( All right ! Good night ! )

Roxas blushed a bit as Axel continued to stare at him, making him feel a bit self-conscious. He knew he had a pretty decent body, but the other male made it seem like it was sent from the Gods above or something equally ridiculous like that. "Axel!" He shouted as his ass was squeezed as the male walked behind him. Oh, he'd get the male back for that somehow, he didn't know exactly what he would do, but he'd think of it eventually. He grabbed the clothes as they were thrown at him and dropped his towel to the floor, completely comfortable being naked in front of Axel. "Well, I can't just stand here in a towel for the rest of the night Axel, I need to wear something at least." He said as he pulled the shirt over his slim frame. "I'm going commando, I'm at least giving you that." He grinned at the older male as he pulled the man's pants over his naked legs. He rubbed is stomach a bit as it growled at him once again, begging for sustenance that wouldn't be coming for another twenty minutes. "I'd love to make out with you though." He said as he went up to Axel and quickly kissed his lips before moving over to the couch and laying on it, stretching a bit. "Alright, come and get me."

Axel frowned when Roxas decided to ignore his simple request, secretly scheming to get rid of his clothes sooner or later. He was eager to entangle himself in the other's arms again, and with all of the excitement he could muster, he raced forward and pounced on Roxas buried in his flaccid nightwear. The couch creaked under their weight, but Axel shifted to comfortably rest on top of the blond, leaning towards the side so that they'd be able to explore each other a bit more when they were adjacent to each other. It felt so right to have Roxas at mere centimeters away from his own body, and because of their intimate position, he was able to wrap a carefree arm around his boyfriend's frame to pull their crotches closer. He desperately needed some kind of contact with that throbbing lower region ... The redhead was tempted to get down and dirty, but the conscience nagging at him told him otherwise, because he would get distracted again, thus burning the pizza in the oven. Roxas would make that incredibly difficult for him ... Once Axel got horny, he wasn't the type of man to let his erection go flimsy without releasing. " I swear, you get sexier everyday ... " he seductively whispered into his lover's ear, trailing those lips along the other's exposed neck. He tenderly kissed his jawline, his free hand simultaneously squeezing and stroking Roxas's thigh, occasionally moving up to squeeze his small ass. Yes, he was getting horny pretty fast this time around. His whispers became rugged growls, and Axel was already starting to helplessly thrust against Roxas's leg, his powerful grip keeping the smaller body still against him. " ... Fuck, I just wanna screw you right now ... " he breathed like a starved animal, hungrily attaching their lips together for a prolonged kiss.

The boy let out a yelp as the larger man sprinted towards him and then leaped on top of him, the couch creaking slightly under them. Oh God, was the couch going to break? How awful would that be? It seemed to hold both of their weight though as Axel moved to the side so they were now facing each other. "Axel...you're already hard." Roxas whispered with a slight smile as his and Axel's lower-regions were pulled together. To tell the truth, the blond was already hard as well and rubbing his own clothed length against Axel's felt amazing. "I swear you tell me that at least once a week." He said with a smile as he bit softly into his lover's collarbone, placing a kiss to it as he lifted his mouth off. The boy's own hand went down and placed his hand on Axel's silk boxers, touching his shaft lightly. "...Then fuck me." He whispered right back to Axel, kissing him back with just as much hunger. Right now, Roxas was regretting putting on Axel's clothes, seeing as he was going to be removing them rather quickly, but he didn't give a damn that he was hungry as hell or that the pizza might burn, right now all he cared about was getting Axel to fuck him and fuck him hard.

Axel, like mentioned before, had an incredibly short attention span. Just a few moments ago, he was totally obsessed with baking that pizza to perfection, but now, he was all over Roxas like a horny dog. He was sex-deprived. His body ran on his hormones to get him through the rest of the day, and his last intimate moment with his adorable blond was yesterday morning, which wasn't long enough for him to survive for this evening. " Why wouldn't I be ? " he growled against the other's neck, making sloppy kisses along the boy's collarbone in response to his boyfriend's signs of affection. " And I can say it forever if you want me to, " he sweetly murmured, his loveydovey side becoming dormant once again as he nearly slammed his crotch into Roxas's exploring hand with need. He needed contact. As his request to fuck his delicious boyfriend was willingly approved without much thought, Axel's cat-like grin spread wider to complete his facial expression of total satisfaction. " How would you like for me to fuck you, Roxas ? From behind ... at your side ... under you ... Make your request. I'll do it however you'd like today. " he whispered, reaching over with one free arm to pull out a drawer from the nearest lamp counter. He kept bottles of lubricant here, because the couch was practically the most frequently used spot for their fucking. The showers was second. Then ... the bed, which was pretty ironic.

Roxas, in a rather rare occurrence of dominance, quickly removed his clothing, lifting his shirt off of his slim body and throwing it across the room, his pants the next to fly across the room and land near his shirt. He quickly moved Axel to a sitting position on the couch and took a seat in the man's lap, kissing his neck softly as he ground his ass into the man's clothed crotch. He could feel the man's engorged erection just begging to be released and put inside him and Roxas wasn't going to wait any longer. Obviously, Axel would be under him as they fucked. The boy's hands traveled down Axel's body, starting at his chest. He ran his fingers lightly over the male's nipples, slowly down his abs before finally getting to his pelvis and gripping his boxers. "Lift your hips." He demanded, lust oozing from his voice as he continued to kiss and lick Axel's neck and collarbone. As the redhead lifted his hips, Roxas pulled his boxers down and revealed his lover's large member, moaning a bit as it hit his ass, springing up as it was released.

Yes, he thought. He needed this. As Roxas stripped himself bare right in front of his satisfied eyes, his lips parted to let through an aroused moan. He couldn't hold his hormones back any longer. He wanted to fuck something hard, fast, and deep. Roxas's body was just radiating with fragility and beauty, so Axel was slightly hesitant to hold it, but when the blond's loose pajama bottoms slid off of his ankles, his hands immediately reached forward to explore what was rightfully his. His own body leaned in against his lover's fleeting touches, his head momentarily snapping back so that he could direct his groan elsewhere and temporarily lull himself into a dream-like fantasy. His eyes fluttered closed, but as Roxas ordered for him to lift his hips, they opened, and he willingly bucked his slim waist upwards against his blond's petite ass. " You sure you can take it all without preparation ? " he asked slightly in concern, glancing down at his abnormally long and thick member. But even if Roxas was unsure of himself, he wouldn't hesitate to ram his full length into his unsuspecting rear without so much as a consent from the other end. He slid the tip of his weeping member against Roxas's full-rounded ass, gritting his teeth together to muffle a hiss. Now that Roxas did his part of the job by exposing his member, he needed to take care of the rest. Gingerly, he laid his boyfriend on his back, spreading his legs ever so carefully with his hands as if silently asking for permission to do so. " Let's fuck hard and dirty until the neighbors complain, yeah ? " he grinned, fingering the cap of his bottle of lubricant.

Quite frankly, Roxas didn't care whether he was prepared or not at all. Well, not right now anyway. Right now he wanted Axel inside of him, pounding into his tight little ass with all his might. "We've fucked pretty much everyday since you took my virginity Axel, if I'm not used to your rather large cock and can't take the pain then I might as well be a girl." He smiled and kissed the man's lips as the older male spread his pre-cum on his meaty rear. It was true, when it came to dick size, Axel was absolutely huge. Not only was his long, but it was thick as well and the first time Roxas saw it he kind of wanted to scream and run, but he loved Axel so he didn't. Instead he forced himself to take the pain and for Axel to finger him for a good ten minutes and use about a quarter of the bottle of lube to slick them both up before he slowly entered him. It took quite a while for the two to actually start fucking, but once they did, it was like pure heaven. He spread his legs a bit wider for Axel, grabbing his full ass and spreading it, exposing his tiny pucker to Axel. "Sounds like a plan." He grinned back at the elder male, watching him finger the cap. "Now quit stalling and fuck me, will ya?"

( Sorry. I've been busy with this project of mine. We had to make a music video. >3 )

It still amazed him how such a tiny ass was capable of taking such a humongous rod like his. Then again, Roxas was well-prepared for this day and just about any of their other intimate rendezvouses. The seductive look on his boyfriend's face confirmed it. Unlike the whiny cheerleader from last night, Roxas enjoyed being pounded and fucked until he was on the edge of being split open. That was probably one of the reasons why he considered the blond a perfect boyfriend for him- simply because he knew how to match his obsession for sex. Now, Roxas was holding his ass apart all by himself, and Axel was ever so willing to thrust inside of him without giving so much as a warning now. " You're such a little whore, Roxas, yannothat ? " he smirked, messily squeezing an inch of lube onto his index finger. He wanted to make this as raw as possible, so a lot of lubricant wasn't needed. Carefully lathering the lube onto Roxas's awaiting hole and on the tip of his throbbing member, he finished his ministrations by aligning his member between his thighs.

His torso leaned over Roxas, and with one firm nudge and shove, he was halfway inside. " F-Fuck ... " he grunted, mercilessly inching his full length inside. One hand held Roxas's leg still, the other stamped on the couch beside his boyfriend's head. It felt so great to be one again. " Shit, you're so fucking tight, Roxas- ... f-fuh ... " he winced, " ... Haven't stretched you out well enough. " Once he was completely lodged, the redhead leaned down and pecked his lover's lips, using his powerful hips to carefully withdraw and quickly thrust back in, beginning their first throes of passionate lovemaking. " You like that, baby ? " he asked, sloppily kissing his neck as his pelvic thrusts quickened in pace. He was enjoying this for sure. Like a horny animal, he was growling and grunting, making the couch creak and rock. On the other hand, his hands were madly and busily groping- fingers probing every inch of available skin on the blond's body to violate and touch.

( Ah, no problem dear! School comes before RPing. <3 )

"Only for you, Axel." Roxas said with a smile as the other male lubed the two of them up, the cool lube making the boy squirm a bit under Axel. "A-Axel! Fuck!" He shouted, his hands wrapping around Axel and his nails digging into his back. He couldn't believe the red head had just thrust into him like that, half of his large erection already inside of him. While the pain was almost overwhelming for the boy, he didn't complain about it a bit. He loved having Axel inside of him, he loved to feel his lover's member throbbing inside of him and he wanted it bad. "It's not that I'm...I'm tight..." he panted, "...It's that you're so fucking huge." Actually, both of the men were correct. Roxas' slim hips made him rather tight always and Axel's cock was about nine inches or so and thick as well.

The boy gasped as he felt Axel's balls hit against his meaty rear, kissing his lover back softly before he was thrust into, evoking a rather loud moan from him. "Y-Yes, Axel! Fuck me...!" He shouted as his lover pounded into his little pucker, his nails digging in deeper into the other's skin. Roxas absolutely loved this. He loved having the male inside of him, loved having the male's body on top of his and he loved the other's groans and grunts as he thrust into him madly.

Hearing his lover's passionate cries for him to thrust faster, deeper, and harder only spurred him to complete his request. Roxas inspired him to work his hips quicker, and in fluid motions and short shoves, he was able to work against that little bit of lube and venture deeper into his boyfriend. Oh, the feeling was wonderful. He was already on the verge of cumming, but because he didn't want to release so soon, he slowed down to calm their hormones. But as he halted, he continued to slowly inch his full length into the other's petite ass, stopping when only a mere centimeter was left of his member. He groaned, arching his muscle-lined back as Roxas's fingernails mercilessly dug against his flesh. He probably had a whole bunch of tiny crescent moon markings along his spine, now. " Relax, baby- ... " he murmured soothingly against the other's ear, using his free hand to tease his right erect nipple. He twirled and played with it below his fingertip, pinching it ever so slightly to give him some sort of a pleasurable shock.

He nipped and suckled on the other's Adam's apple, using his arms to hoist Roxas's hips up so that he could have a bit more leverage when thrusting. When he dragged his boyfriend downwards with one powerful tug, he proceeded with his vigorous acts of expressing his love and lust, his member withdrawing about halfway before it pounded in completely. With his torso slightly upright and his hands holding the other's thighs up, he was able to pummel his ass more efficiently. " Fucking shit, Roxas ... god, you're so motherfucking hot- ... " he growled, propping one of the boy's legs on his shoulders to reach around to milk his lover's member with a hand.

Roxas could barely handle it as Axel worked his hips faster and quicker, hitting his prostate with each thrust, causing him to moan loudly. The blond had always been quite the moaner whenever the two had sex and this time wasn't any difference, his groans of pleasure filled the room as Axel thrust harder. He didn't even complain when the red head halted his pounding, only to slowly inch his way further into Roxas's tight little bum. "Mm...trying babe." He panted as he let his fingers slide down Axel's muscled back, grasping at his ass, pushing him closer to him, which in turn made Axel's cock slide in just a bit more. "Y-yes..." He gasped as his nipple was pinched and his lover's cock hit his prostate once more. He titled his head back as Axel played vampire on his neck, small moans leaving his throat. "Axel!" The boy shouted as he was pulled down on his lover's cock, only for the act to be repeated, pulling another gasp of pleasure from the boy.

He loved when Axel talked like this during sex, it made him feel so special and like he was really the man's one and only. He leaned up and wrapped his arms around the male's neck, pulling him down to kiss him heavily, gasping into his mouth with each thrust, his tongue running across the other's bottom lip. "F-Fuck me Axel..." He whispered, his own hand moving to grasp at his length with the other male.

Roxas's moans sounded like something out of the ordinary. They were a god's calling. As the boy's masculine, but slightly undeveloped and cute voice seeped out from between his plush and parted lips, Axel couldn't help but to seal them with a kiss and feel his moans transferring into his own mouth. His stomach was swirling with sexual pleasure and excitement, and twice, he found himself making silly assumptions that this was Heaven. Roxas was his only soulmate- they were almost destined to be with each other- ... and here he was, making love to the boy he loved. As they exchanged body heat and rubbed their bare flesh against each other, Axel's pants grew more rugged and uneasy. His eyes were half-lidded with lust as his boyfriend pleaded for more, and the redhead was in no position to protest. " Say it again, Roxas- ... tell me how fucking nice it feels- " he growled against the other's wet neck, his lips making a hot trail along his jawline. Roxas was fucking sexy and gorgeous. He was rather stupid to have abandoned such a prize for someone as displeasing as a whiny fat-legged cheerleader.

He was going all out, now. Without any mercy, his hips were going to and fro, slamming against his beautiful lover's small ass. His balls were meeting flesh, and his own body was colliding against Roxas's as he gradually increased his thrusting pace. Lowering the blond's leg from his shoulder, he decided to lean over him instead, using his arms to hold his legs up by letting them hang across the marrow of his limbs. " F-Fuck ... Roxas ... shit, shit, shit- ... " he grunted, squeezing his eyes shut as he consecutively sped in with each 'shit' uttered. When they kissed, he played with the other's mouth, using his tongue to roll against the other's. He was sweating and heaving now, getting extremely close to his orgasm. He'd hold out until Roxas came, though.

Roxas could feel the lust practically seeping out of both his and Axel's pores, except it was taking the form of sweat, seeing as the both of them were so hot and bothered that they were both wet. "Please don't stop...don't ever stop." The boy begged as Axel began to go as fast and as hard as he could, practically slamming into the boy with the force of a car accident. This made him pant and groan louder than before, his moans growing rougher and more feral. It was all too much for the boy, when Axel went all out on him like this he knew it meant that he would be cumming within a minutes. The longest he had ever lasted was about four minutes and that was because the two had already had sex three times that day. He jerked his own member swiftly as Axel pounded into his prostate. He could feel his orgasm coming swiftly, his cum leading up to the tip of his shaft. The way things looked, he wouldn't have to tell Axel how it felt, he could see it. "A-Axel! I...I'm...fuck- cumming!" He let out a string of curse words, much like Axel was, as his warm load shot across his slim chest, pleasure echoing through his body as he moaned his lover's name loudly, his back arching and his tight little hole becoming even tighter.

There was no way in hell that he would cease this euphoric pleasure anytime soon. The redhead had a lot of stamina when it came to sex, and because he 'trained' long enough with Roxas, he knew how to handle such situations. Gritting his teeth together, he leaned his forehead against his lover's shoulder, feeling Roxas buck and arch underneath him. His senses were being satisfied all at once, and it was so difficult to hold it in, now. Still surging, he listened to his lover's seductive moans, letting out a few of his own to let him know that he was dangerously close to falling off the edge, too. His member was throbbing, storing enough cum inside of it to fill Roxas's ass entirely and let it seep out of his tiny pucker, too. " F-Fuhh ... god, I'm gonna fucking cum, ahhh- ... " he groaned, tilting his head up as Roxas made his near orgasm well known. As Roxas came, he did, too. He arched his slender back, getting in as deep as possible to shoot his load inside of his lover. His hot seed spurted from the tip of his shaft and into his boyfriend's pummeled ass, filling up his tight canal.

He yelled out his boyfriend's name in unison, much like the time he did so with the cheerleader, too. ( She slapped him after he groaned out Roxas's name instead. ) Then, his body went limp. Waiting for his cum to fully deposit itself into his ass, he stroked the other's golden locks with his fingers, kissing his cheek ever so gently. He winced and quietly moaned when Roxas's ass tightened around his member, using every fiber of his being to try and get himself together. " I love you, Roxas ... so fucking much ... " he whispered, locking eye contact with his equally exhausted lover as he carefully withdrew his spent member from Roxas's rear.

He couldn't help but smile as his lover came with him, his warm load spilling inside of Roxas's tight little ass, a bit leaking out already. He kissed Axel's cheek back and ran his fingers lightly up and down the man's muscular back as they panted, riding out their orgasms and trying to regain their breaths. "I love you too, Axel, more than you'll ever know." He said softly, moaning as the male's member was pulled out of his rear, leaving a slight empty feeling inside of him. A bit more cum began to leak out of his tight pucker as soon as Axel pulled out, the boy didn't really notice and continued to stare into Axel's eyes. He leaned up slightly and gently kissed his boyfriend's lips, smiling as he pulled away. "That was...fantastic. Make-up sex is the best." He laughed softly, running his hand through Axel's red mane.

Were there any perfect adjectives in the world to describe how gorgeous Roxas looked at that moment ? With his cum strewn all over his narrow chest and the same substance leaking out of his ass, he did really look like the sexiest whore ever. But Roxas was his whore, and the redhead was up for fighting or beating up anyone who would make so much of a single move on him. He was very protective, yes. He always followed him around like some bodyguard, shoving kids nearly a yard away because they happened to bump shoulders with his beautiful blond. When the passion finally died down in the pit of his stomach, the redhead breathed a sigh of relief, tiredly returning the kiss. He craned his neck down and gingerly lapped up his lover's love juice, licking his chest clean. Leaving not a single musky drop to waste, he ran his slick tongue over his bottom lip, transferring the taste of his delicious cum into Roxas's mouth with a slow kiss. When he withdrew, he was staring straight into those magnificent blue orbs, having been lost in them for a bit before snapping back to reality with an idiotic blink. " Sex with you is always the best, Roxas. " he yawned, smiling.

Roxas's spine arched up as his chest was licked by his boyfriend, the man's delicate tongue tickling him slightly. He kissed Axel's lips softly, the taste of his cum hitting his tongue as he rubbed it against Axel's. "Mm...I don't taste bad." The boy said, blushing as he heard that sex with him was the best. It was the truth, though. The two of them had sex so much and so often that they'd probably perfected it by now. "I don't mean to be a party pooper, Axel, but I think you should check on the pizza." Roxas couldn't smell anything burning and he sure as hell loved to have Axel on top of him, but to be safe he wanted the male to check on it. It only had hit him now that technically while the two were having sex the whole apartment could have gone up in flames, burning them to a crisp. He bit his lip, smiling as he thought about how it would probably just turn Axel on even more as the flames danced around them.

As he was flirtatiously twirling Roxas's hair on his index finger, he suddenly recalled that he left the pizza in the oven for quite a while now. Oh, shit. If sex hadn't distracted him, he could've baked the perfect pizza to complete an absolutely amazing and romantic dinner ! ( To Axel, steak and lobster weren't his idea of 'lovely' meals. ) The redhead blinked, lifting his majestic head to sniff the air. It didn't seem to be burnt badly. Only fifteen minutes passed, so the pizza was thankfully still not completely baked. Well, what do you know ? That was the shortest length of sex they've had in a while ! Without any more reason to lift himself off of his gorgeous boyfriend, Axel nuzzled his lips against the other's chest, savoring the sweet taste and sensation of naked flesh against his own. Such a warm feeling couldn't be obtained anywhere or from anyone else. This particular body heat radiating off of Roxas was the only kind that pleased Axel. " The pizza'll live. ... Have I ever told you how smoking hot you are ? " he asked, sneakily changing the subject to possibly win himself a five-minute long make-out session if he played his cards right.

"Mm..." Roxas moaned slightly as Axel trailed his lips across the boy's slim chest. His body was radiating with heat, mainly because of Axel. The other made him feel horny nearly all the time and since they had just finished one of their more heated sessions of sex, his body was still warm. "Yes, Axel. You usually tell it to me right about now after we fuck, when you want to make-out." He said with a smile as he stared into his boyfriend's eyes, running his fingers through the redhead's mane. "You're lucky I love you and you're good in bed or else I wouldn't do all these things for you." The boy teased, obviously joking as he wrapped his arms around Axel's neck and brought his face closer. "You make me hot too..." He whispered to him as he gently leaned forward and kissed the man's lips, opening his mouth slightly to run his tongue along them.

Back
Top Bottom