Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dance Macabre (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He had a little trouble recalling it. "We.. had dinner.. I think.. and you.. I don't really remember what you said.. but.. then we uh.. we had sex.. and I woke up to you.."

He was struggled with his words for a second. "No not.. like now, but.. did you used to have brown hair?" He asked.

She was shaking, and when he looked at her face, he could see she was crying, her expression dead and her gaze empty. She was starting to lose energy to stay there, he could see through her more and more.
"W-We...shared a memory...of when I was alive...when I...when I wanted a baby...all I ever wanted was to b...be a mother..." It was getting harder for her to talk now, her sentences breaking as she tried to stay corporeal.

"I...I'm so tired..." She muttered, "It's so cold...I don't want to be alone..." She was starting to vanish, she must have burned up all she had after getting so worked up.

She smiled sadly, "Thank you...Koda...I'll...I'll be back... promise..." She muttered before disappearing completely.

He made a noise and decided to keep unpacking and doing some work. Maybe she would be back. Maybe this was all still some fever dream.

Maybe he got into a car crash on his way over. Maybe he was in a coma and this was just his brain trying to keep him going.

He got a lot of unpacking done by the time the sun went down. Layla didn't come back, maybe he really was just imagining her.

When it was time for bed, he crawled in and hunkered down, getting comfortable as he scrolled through his phone.
"Hey..." It was Layla, but she looked tired still, laying next to him in bed.

"Thanks...it gets so lonely..." She said, "I enjoy sharing my home with people...but they don't seem to enjoy sharing it with me.."

Back
Top Bottom