Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dance Macabre (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I'm sorry I intruded... I don't know what came over me.." She said and stood, though from her thighs down were transparent and somewhat missing, "I'll let you get back to sleep.."

He woke up in the morning and everything seemed pretty normal. He unpacked his coffee maker and made coffee, ate some food and went to work unpacking things. He didn't know how much time had passed before Layla appeared from nowhere sitting on his couch.
"Good afternoon, Koda." She greeted brightly.

"Sorry, didn't mean to frighten you.." She said apologetically, "I wanted to apologize again about last night.."

"I don't even really know how to respond, I'm sorry this is.. a little bizarre.." he said. "I'm more shocked than mad.."

She shook her head, "I have never intended harm...I'm just lonely..."
"I mis...sed...you so...much...~"
Poor girl.

"I'll try and make sure that doesn't happen again.." She said, "I'm surprised I can even manifest again, our unintended bout took quite the bit of energy.." She smiled sheepishly, giving a soft shrug.

She nodded, "Normally after retaining such a solid form, I'm stuck recovering for a few weeks...but you radiate such positive feelings, I suppose that's helping me right now." She brushed some of her long hair back to see him better, "Being productive is nice, isn't it? Rewarding..."

"I wish I could help.." She said, "Can't do much, though...nothing like the movies, being a ghost.."

"Cold..." She answered, voice quiet, "it could be a hundred outside and I'll think it's the dead winter.." She looked around, "And time passes differently depending on what state I'm in...if I can't manifest then I'll feel like I just blinked...I'll be here but..." She stopped, "it's like an old photo...trapped in time, in a memory..."

"Wow.." he said, sitting down a bit. "That's.. gotta be tough.. also during that.. bout we had, I was.. having a dream.."

"I think it was you.. but.. this house.. and it looked very different.." he said. "It.. uh.. it got a little.. heated after a bit.. the rest is a little blurry.."

Back
Top Bottom