Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dance Macabre (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
Koda pulled into the driveway of his brand new home, looking up at it through his windshield. It was old and tiny, but it was a two story with three bedrooms and one and a half baths that he got for practically rocks and twigs. His agent was hesitant to give it to him at first, saying it needed a lot of tender loving care and a lot of rework. He didn't really care, as long as the power worked and the pipes weren't rotting out from within, he would do what he could for the place. She also said that a lot of the past owners she sold the house to never stayed long. "Too massive a job" she had said. If you aren't willing to put in the work, his dad has always said. He climbed out of his truck and moved to unlock the door. This was home now. It was nice, quaint even. He could really make this his own, maybe meet a nice girl and start a family here. He took a breath and moved to start lugging in all his boxes; he would make the time to unpack tomorrow.

When he opened his eyes, he was in the kitchen sitting at the table. It looked like it came out of one of his grandma's old magazines, blues and greens all over the kitchen with slightly minimalist decorations about. There was a woman at the stove, dressed in form fitting knee length dress. He had never seen this woman before in his life, but she looked to him and smiled at him with familiarity.
"Welcome home, darling. Dinner is just about done. I was thinking we could share a chardonnay tonight before we head to bed. I know how it helps you sleep." She spoke to him with such genuine love before she moved to kiss him. It felt... alarmingly real.

What? What was happening? This was strange. He smiled, though. He kissed back and pet her hand. "Thank you, hun."

"Of course, darling. How was work? Frank didn't get on your nerves again today, did he?" She smiled brightly at him as she made her way back to the stove. What the hell was happening? What the fuck kind of dream was this?

"That's good. I don't like seeing you come home so aggravated. Hurts my heart." She said. He blinked and they were sharing a meal together, laughing and smiling, before blinking again and they were in the den sharing wine.

He was having trouble keeping up with this. She was beautiful, though. So most of him didn't really mind.

"I was thinking, darling..." She moved closer to him on the couch, "Maybe before you get too tired...we could try for a baby again...?" She blushed, seeming embarrassed, "I-I know...we already tried this week, but...maybe we'll get lucky..."

The next thing he knew, they were in the bedroom and he was already balls deep inside her. She was screaming, watching him through half lidded eyes as he pounded into her. He could feel everything, he could feel how soft her skin was and how lush her walls were, how tight and hot she was. He was groping her firmly, which made her screams louder.
"O-Oh my God~!! Oh my God, it's so good~!! It's so deep, I can feel you so deep inside me~!!"

"D-Darling, don't talk like that~!!" She wailed, her pussy wetter than before, reaching to hold onto his wrists, like she was keeping his hands in place.

He moaned lowly. "F-Fuck." He grunted, moving faster and faster. "G-God you feel so good under me."

His vision started to tunnel and darken before he started waking up. There was a soft slurping sound, and his brain took a moment before he could look. There was a woman over him, holding onto his hips as she sucked him off. But she didn't look normal. She was sickly pale and her long messy hair draped over her like a curtain.

She froze before pulling up, looking at him with lifeless eyes, "Darling...~" She moaned softly, "Wel...come...home...~"

"I mis...sed...you so...much...~" Her long tongue moved to wrap around the full length of him, drooling heavily as she sighed in delight.

Back
Top Bottom