Dance Macabre (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She gave a nostalgic sigh, watching as he blended everything and transferred it to a mixing bowl, adding the honey and then the eggs and baking powder, "Mix it all together and put it in a baking dish and then bake at 425 for 45 minutes." She told him, "I promise, it's so good."

He nodded and followed her instructions, moving to place it in the oven once everything had been mixed together.

She smiled brightly, trying to pull her long hair out of the way, "I'm so excited. I wish I could have it just one last time."

"There are so many things from my time I wish I could have with you. So many things I wish I could experience all over again!" She said before sitting down, "I'm making myself sad.." She said bemusedly.

"Oooh!" She clapped happily, "I'm so excited!" It smelled surprisingly good, almost like peanut butter. "I can smell it, a little...like a faint memory of home.."

When it cooled, she waited excitedly as he cut a small piece, wanting his raw reaction. He bit into it and it was shockingly delightful; it was moist and dense with a peanut butter like taste.

"N-No, no...don't apologize...! I'm just a sentimental old woman...!" She said, trying to show she was ok.

Back
Top Bottom