Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dance Macabre (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I-I'm not heavy...?" She asked out of instinct before grimacing, "D-Don't answer that..." She knew damn well that like this she didn't weigh a pound.

She kissed back and held his face gently in her hands, and he noted briefly that she felt rather warm.

She blushed darkly as he pet her, "Do you really like me like this...? Wouldn't you want me with more color...?" She asked timidly, "I'm so sickly looking..." Sickly in terms of her ashen skin and somewhat hollow cheekbones and dark eye circles. Every thing else about her was over abundantly healthy; full hips and thighs, generous cleavage, even a soft stomach pudge.

"I'm more than happy, Layla.. I don't want you to change at all.." he said, kissing every bit of exposed skin.

She blushed more and played with his hair. Men were so odd; her husband before never thought much of her appearance, but Koda seemed to fawn over her.

She frowned, she didn't want to think about it anymore, and just hugged Koda closer as he kissed along her body.

She undressed him easily and moved back into his lap once every last piece was off, "Wh-What now...?"

He shook his head, this dream was seeming all too real now. "I-I don't know, I think I had a bit to drink.." he said.

Back
Top Bottom