Dance Macabre (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She grasped his cock gently and let her long tongue slide out and wrap around it slowly, coiling and constricting around him as she worked it up and down.

She uncoiled her tongue and took him down to the base like it was nothing, moaning lowly around him.

Either way, his sounds were driving her crazy. Especially when he was so choked with pleasure that his voice would get low and rough.

He did it again, choking off another sentence of praise with another gutteral noise that sent a shudder down her spine.

It gave her butterflies and she only worked him faster because of it, swallowing him whole over and over.

He wouldn't stop being so damn vocal, making her stomach turn and making her growing ache less and less bearable.

She wanted him so bad, drooling as she worked him quickly, so fast it was almost like a machine. Her moans and grunts were so good to his ears.

"K-Koda...~" She crawled over him slowly, "I-I can't take it~" She took his hand and put it between her legs, moaning at the contact. His fingers were coated heavily, he could tell, "P-Please, Koda, make me feel good too~"

He made a low noise and worked her clit slowly, moaning at just how wet she was. "O-Oh my god, Layla..~~"

Back
Top Bottom